Waldo

Holland, TX

#74674 Dec 17, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
Oh, whack-a-doodle from MA, go chase some innocents at the check out line with your delusional psychotic rants. And take, Wendle with you. He's under the impression that "gone" is forever. Stupid troll... Threads are for the educated. Trolls are just laughable folly! Thanks for the laugh, idiot!
Glad two see you back in old form, I was beginning too miss you:)

Smooches

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#74675 Dec 17, 2012
Who, Wade? Stupid troll, get your act together, or be deleted. Stupid, F* ck . Go shoot your blow up doll, and call yourself a man.
Waldo

Holland, TX

#74676 Dec 17, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
Who, Wade? Stupid troll, get your act together, or be deleted. Stupid, F* ck . Go shoot your blow up doll, and call yourself a man.
I guess you got your old job back at Topix, gonna delete my new Pig Man ID tomorrow?
Rufus

Cambridge, MA

#74681 Dec 17, 2012
THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
and will disappear just as fast as he came... This I guarantee...
p.s. eatshitand die.
How many cans did you collect today?

LMFAO

“MARY HARTMAN, MARY HARTMAN”

Since: Nov 12

Avon, Co

#74686 Dec 17, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
Seems like some posts are missing. Now that the stench has cleared somewhat, I bet the cafe needs redecorated. Bet my fans missed me. A day without gay is just a bunch of lonely sock posting! Time for a reality check. This is a gay thread, don' t like it, tough shit, troll!
True. I warned piggy on the thread about the troll that I was notified his account was going to be Axed Monday but he just kept on.

I used this profile not my real one we all use in are special area he is clueless about. I'll change profiles and meet u back over there sweetheart and BTW, WOW, you were a stud last night. You're always so studly in bed. How could anyone ask for a better love. Remember, we have our anniversary coming up and there is Christmas for the kids and then birthdays for our little ones. We need to go shopping sweetie. Our youngest wrote that letter to Santa and I have it in no but need to wrap it twice because you know he would try to sneak a look. I'll hide it in the Attic where the kids are not allowed or tall enough to reach the pull down and got to thinking, what would you think about turning that into a large apartment style? As you know, floors already in but I think some wall coverings would be nice and I like the beams at the top so what about track lighting up there instead of just the one light bulb deal since it gets dark moving out over 4000sqft other than that one area with seems to only light about 900sqft imo. You know best about these things so let me know here at home.

J was awake a few minutes ago and I read a story to him. He thought he heard bells from Santa and I think it was me downstairs wrapping things because I did put some little bells on a few packages. I have your parents gifts wrapped and mine and just wrapped yours and no, it's not another tablet lol. I thought you wanted one which is why I got it for ya and you seem to know it better than I do now. Let's go out this week if it clears and use it for planets etc. Snowing a little now but just cloudy mostly and only three inches on the way and maybe will have one clear night before Christmas but they are now calling for 12-16" on or day after Christmas. Hope it is on Christmas.

BTW, how do you like the naughty fleshlight I got for us? LOL

All my love to my hubby

M aka BP

Avon, Co

#74687 Dec 17, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
At least he came up with a sexy name. I like Wade.

He lost piggy accounts and will keep on losing them no matte if we post here or not. I heard it from two sources and he thinks you worked FOR topix then left lol Funny how he thinks about people working FOR someone else. Goes to show more ignorance since people work for us not the other way around.

I like breeders for working for me and one woman who has not done a great job at the company this year is not getting a Christmas bonus and I plan to work her 16 hours on Christmas Eve. I called my guy running things for me aka manager two and told him how to deal with that breeder who's always complaining about all her kids and husband out of work and no money. If he would get off his butt and look for work, there are plenty of jobs out there and if they would stop breeding they wouldn't have so many bills.

IQ test should be done, ability to pay to raise a child and psychological testing before anyone is allowed to breed and if they fail and are pregnant, should be forced to get an abortion or just more idiot bums like the trolly will be on welfare whole life.

Makes me want to throw up how many breeders I support welfare system for who are just bums where there are jobs in every City even if at a subway. They pay $8 an hour there which is honest living and breeders could afford a studio apartment off that which is a roof over head instead of depending on the government like most right wing breeders.

Too bad R2D2 wasn't aborted.

Your hubby,

M

Avon, Co

#74688 Dec 18, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Last weekend, rain and thunder. This is the weirdest two winters yet. The snap dragons finally froze . Oh, I decided to take off all the siding on my house,the troll is fixated about, and turn it a magical raft, where unregistered socks can gather and post widely.
I decided to take the worthless robot apart, pull all the wires out and make a raft out of it instead lmao

Don't you dare take the siding off the back of our house! You spent all that time out there putting it on with the best quality and if you memba when I held the latter for ya and each time you bent over you had construction worker buns and I would get turned on so it took you forever putting the siding up in between other things when you had to tend to inside business a lot.. I memba someone being inside someone and the two of us became as one just as the bible says to do.
whack a doodle

Germany

#74689 Dec 18, 2012
j8ster has proven yet again she is a habitual liar .

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#74692 Dec 18, 2012
I have no idea what the whack-a-doodle dipstick is ranting about. This place must be a blessing for anyone around him. He has found a place to post away all his blathering, rants of insanity so they don't have hear it! Just more scroll on by material for us.

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, CA.

#74693 Dec 18, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Now they have.( correction )
The only correction you can make is to drop dead. Please do so. And take yer other puppets with you.

Hollywood, CA.

#74694 Dec 18, 2012
Queen Elizabeth 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
At least he came up with a sexy name. I like Wade.
He lost piggy accounts and will keep on losing them no matte if we post here or not. I heard it from two sources and he thinks you worked FOR topix then left lol Funny how he thinks about people working FOR someone else. Goes to show more ignorance since people work for us not the other way around.
I like breeders for working for me and one woman who has not done a great job at the company this year is not getting a Christmas bonus and I plan to work her 16 hours on Christmas Eve. I called my guy running things for me aka manager two and told him how to deal with that breeder who's always complaining about all her kids and husband out of work and no money. If he would get off his butt and look for work, there are plenty of jobs out there and if they would stop breeding they wouldn't have so many bills.
IQ test should be done, ability to pay to raise a child and psychological testing before anyone is allowed to breed and if they fail and are pregnant, should be forced to get an abortion or just more idiot bums like the trolly will be on welfare whole life.
Makes me want to throw up how many breeders I support welfare system for who are just bums where there are jobs in every City even if at a subway. They pay $8 an hour there which is honest living and breeders could afford a studio apartment off that which is a roof over head instead of depending on the government like most right wing breeders.
Too bad R2D2 wasn't aborted.
Your hubby,
M
Jane!!.... Did you get them ternaders?..

Are you going to leave me stale cookies for Christmas din din or are we goin to have a nice fat goose?... I can get into my ax movie outfit and chop ones head off if need be..

Notice NONE of your films are on the old movie channels this Christmas Season ( if you can get the rabbit ears adjust properly in your rusty trailer)... At least they offer DVD's for sale on mine.. They wouldn;t dream of marketing your trailer trash films..
Uve

United States

#74695 Dec 18, 2012
THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
The only correction you can make is to drop dead. Please do so. And take yer other puppets with you.
REPORTED!!!

Hollywood, CA.

#74696 Dec 18, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
I have no idea what the whack-a-doodle dipstick is ranting about. This place must be a blessing for anyone around him. He has found a place to post away all his blathering, rants of insanity so they don't have hear it! Just more scroll on by material for us.
yeah he could get out in public which he's probably end up with a bullet in his head........ Notice he been doing alot of puppeteering make believe & posting during business house when we are making contributions to employers & our own pocketbooks ( and the fucktards SSD cheque once a month)
Uve

United States

#74697 Dec 18, 2012
THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah he could get out in public which he's probably end up with a bullet in his head........ Notice he been doing alot of puppeteering make believe & posting during business house when we are making contributions to employers & our own pocketbooks ( and the fucktards SSD cheque once a month)
Did you make enough money collecting empty bottles and cans this month to pay your rent in that filthy room above the liquor store?

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#74700 Dec 18, 2012
THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
He seems to have a lot of time on his hands. You would think he would be out doing "straight" things. LOL

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#74702 Dec 18, 2012
Wow, PiGSLop has returned. Just out of the slammer after all that Girl Scout money you embezzled with your cookie sales? I'm surprised you could even show that snout of yours on here after all the embarrassment you caused yourself and your lover, R1. Of course, R1 has no pride. He still stalks the threads, but you always knew his gate swung both ways.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#74704 Dec 18, 2012
Can't you even be original? Peaches already uses the pig head. But then again, her and ole PiGSLop, have so much in common.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#74708 Dec 18, 2012
I never reply directly to trolls. That way when I get an account banished, everything written disappears without a trace. It is like the troll never existed. Trolls must be used to that out in the world. I'm sure it is quite a common experience, otherwise they wouldn't be a troll on here. Troll projection is a common characteristic of the socially fragile/dejected.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#74712 Dec 18, 2012
Well, since the dipstick dude is one of your alters, I guess you would know exactly what's churning in that head of his. You always had Peaches as the whack-a-doodle, now you have the dipstick.
whack a doodle

Montréal, Canada

#74716 Dec 18, 2012
whack a doodle wrote:
j8ster has proven yet again she is a habitual liar .
yesth yesth ive two noticed one constant lie after another poor ole gal dont know what the truth is contemplating suicide while sitting peeing. Polish up Mandingo vrooom vrooom

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 32 min Thinking 14,611
News Are the majority of Americans against religious... 41 min Wondering 44
News Majority Oppose 'Religious Freedom' Laws That C... 43 min Wondering 209
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 49 min Wondering 19,795
News What It Was Like at the First Gay Rights Demons... 1 hr Wow 81
News Islanders protest gay-marriage ban - Hawaii News (Feb '09) 2 hr paulaxbby 198
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 2 hr ItaSta 32,051
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 4 hr Rosa_Winkel 2,100
What Makes a Man Want Another Man's Ass? 4 hr Rainbow Kid 73
News Judge proposes Oregon bakery pay $135,000 to le... 4 hr DebraE 119
Are the mods fair and balanced? 7 hr Reverend Alan 665
More from around the web