“MARY HARTMAN, MARY HARTMAN”

Since: Nov 12

Avon, Co

#74433 Dec 14, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Hey! Don't be so mean! "I may have seen better days, but I can't be had for the price of a cocktail!" Margo Chaning, "All About Eve".
Darlin' I was 28 not that long, actually it was, but it seems like last week to me. It goes SO fast. Much quicker than you realize. Someday when you get to my venerable age, you will recall these words. Have a little sympathy for those whose main sin in life is that they got here before you.
I'm staying 28 forever even if it means cosmetic surgery one day.

Under a Solar Eclipse and a Full Moon and meteor showers and a once in a ten thousand year Moon lit Rainbow of all colors dashing across the Moon, a dear leader was born in a given month and day in 1984 and in ten years from now, it will be 1994 lol

Although, I can't possibly comprehend the weakness or tiredness of older age or what those around 50 or more have produce for me and others to be here my age, I know it must be hard but by the time, I'm that age, my mind will be downloaded into an Avatar being with copies on file in cash it jumps off a mountain and gets damaged. I'll live forever.

Avon, Co

#74434 Dec 14, 2012
Opps, I said cash instead of case. Wonder what that means psychologically?
Uve

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#74435 Dec 14, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
Spinning a horrid tragedy into your own little dig at gays is beyond contemptable. Your parents, R1, must have been some horrid scum to have produced such a nonfunctional drain on society. Wear your ignorance and cruelty with pride, you POS!
What is this R1 you constantly refer two? What does it mean?
Uve

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#74436 Dec 14, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>And again ignorance, mixed with a psychotic lack of empathy, brings another posting from the Topix troll, POS, R1.
Again with the R1. R1 must be some kind of homosexual code.

Avon, Co

#74438 Dec 14, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
so YOU decide to come here and read up, and blame me because other imprtant things are going on...
then you post GAIN on this and claim family and friends means all are welcome..
How about this, gays are welcome to marry as long as they agree marriage is between a man and woman...
sound fair?
that way ALL are welcome...
if you want to read up on that tragedy, no one is stopping you...
Who here said in 2007 and 08 Obama would win in a landslide? Who said a year ago and nearly every month of 2012 he was not reading pop polls and Obama would win in a landslide with about 333 EC votes taking the pop vote with him? I did.

Who has been saying there is no such thing as traditional marriage? Who has been saying NO ONE IN PUBLIC has the right to vote for or against gay marriage because it's illegal, unconstitutional and a Civil Rights matter? Who here has said LGBT civil unions which is all heterosexuals have will be legal in all 50 States on the federal level SOON? Who has said the NAACP is taking this up as the Civil Rights battle it is on the federal level and THEY NEVER LOSE? I have said these things so as I asked in January to save a post per Obama getting another landslide, I ask for this post to be saved too so it will be written her first all votes by the public on this topic either side will soon be tossed out as illegal and an Amendment added to the USA constitution enforcing the exact same rights of the secular marriage that heterosexuals have yet for all LGBT. Marriage itself is but a Religious ceremony having always been legal in all 50 States and many LGBT are married in each State, most of which are illegally not secular legal.

I state now in Obama's second term in office, gays will be free to legally marry in each State but separation of Church and State prevents the word marriage for anyone in the constitution. The National Guard will need to be called into a few bigoted States to enforce federal laws and once all is said and done, this will just be another matter for the history books of how America went once again from barbaric in Civil Rights to providing what people already have according to the USC.

40 million Mexicans will need to become legalized citizens in the next few years too and pay taxes and they will register to vote Democratic.

The Republicans are set to lose the House in two years, have lost the Senate and will lose Presidential elections for years to come.

The USSC will be stacked with moderates and liberals of people young which will change history for the rest of this century and more.

Save this post because your mindset ways are false and you will not like the States so GET READY TO MOVE.

Elizabeth R, who knows people in high places yet I am the highest position.

It is my hope this has been too long and intellectual for the idiot to read and he will embarrass himself yet again saying so.

Avon, Co

#74439 Dec 14, 2012
R1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice avatar, never seen a Queer Monkey before.
How tragic for you considering every animal and mammal has been proven in science to have gays. Homosexuality is normal to the another part of the animal Kingdom to you gay closeted animal in a padded cage.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#74440 Dec 14, 2012
Queen Elizabeth 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm staying 28 forever even if it means cosmetic surgery one day.
Under a Solar Eclipse and a Full Moon and meteor showers and a once in a ten thousand year Moon lit Rainbow of all colors dashing across the Moon, a dear leader was born in a given month and day in 1984 and in ten years from now, it will be 1994 lol
Although, I can't possibly comprehend the weakness or tiredness of older age or what those around 50 or more have produce for me and others to be here my age, I know it must be hard but by the time, I'm that age, my mind will be downloaded into an Avatar being with copies on file in cash it jumps off a mountain and gets damaged. I'll live forever.
Hey sweetie ! Michael Bible' Christmas special is on. He is such a cutie .
Sven

Anonymous Proxy

#74441 Dec 14, 2012
Wakanatabi wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I believe it was a heart attack.
Think that funny? I would think with your idiotic anti social tendacies shown here no one will even be at your funeral.
Actually he did die from a heart attack as he was buttfcking a young boy but he would have died from AIDS sooner or later. It was a known fact that Golem was dying from AIDS. I'm pretty sure the boy he buttfcked has already been diagnosed with AIDS.
Preposterous

Dublin, Ireland

#74442 Dec 14, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
Spinning a horrid tragedy into your own little dig at gays is beyond contemptable. Your parents, R1, must have been some horrid scum to have produced such a nonfunctional drain on society. Wear your ignorance and cruelty with pride, you POS!
R U'S MAD BRO? U'S SEEM UPSET , POP A COUPLE OF XANAX DRINK A QT OF HOME MADE BATHTUB VODKA you call love juice actually a home made margarita. minus the lime.

Location hidden

#74443 Dec 14, 2012
Stocking wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, are you keeping your new name year round? Forever Christmas? funny and cool. Was it Keanu Reeves the actor or some other Keanu?
&#12288;Hello to you you too! LOL Thank you, yes I think I'll keep it all year round. I was Keanu Reeves the actor. BTW I love your kitten picture it's adorable!

Location hidden

#74444 Dec 14, 2012
*It was Keanu Reeves
Preposterous

Dublin, Ireland

#74445 Dec 14, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Hey sweetie ! Michael Bible' Christmas special is on. He is such a cutie .
BEST A MONSTER LIKE YOU JUST BACK OFF

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#74446 Dec 14, 2012
Norfolk Pig Farmer wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, whatever happened to The Golem, anybody know?
You win. i can no longer keep up with this pure evil. Enjoy yourself. I am deleting this forum and will never be back. I hope you find some peace in this life. You need it. Don't respond for I am gone.
Preposterous

Dublin, Ireland

#74447 Dec 14, 2012
j8de answer your pm

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#74450 Dec 14, 2012
May you trolls enjoy your sick life. I too am gone from this thread. Enjoy your victory. Relish in your laughter at the death of children .

Avon, Co

#74453 Dec 14, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Hey sweetie ! Michael Bible' Christmas special is on. He is such a cutie .
I am ur Christmas gift. All ya have to do is unwrap my package lol

Location hidden

#74454 Dec 14, 2012
Uve wrote:
Damn, it sucks to be you doesn't it!

Location hidden

#74456 Dec 14, 2012
Queen Elizabeth 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
I am ur Christmas gift. All ya have to do is unwrap my package lol
Sounds like fun!
TNmatt

Duluth, GA

#74459 Dec 14, 2012
Michael Buble! Gifts! Sounds fun in here!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#74461 Dec 14, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>If only we could swap his sorry waste of life for the children that were lost today.
He's only worth half a man.

We'll need another basher and possibly a third to sweeten the pot to get a whole person out of the deal.

LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Same-sex marriage is just the beginning 14 min sick 27
End of the road for Freedom to Marry, NOM? 16 min Fa-Foxy 6
Evangelicals with gay children challenging church 56 min Fa-Foxy 27
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 1 hr Zeppelin 2,763
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr Pattysboi 56,702
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 2 hr Pietro Armando 3,642
STUDY: Gay Sex Helps Humans Bond and Survive 2 hr Truth 7
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 4 hr Frankie Rizzo 3,983
Pat Robertson's Thanksgiving Warning: Stop Gay ... 5 hr Frankie Rizzo 21
Gay brains similar to opposite-sex straight brains 17 hr Belle Sexton 31