The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
Billy Vomit

Luzern, Switzerland

#74591 Dec 16, 2012
Norfolk Pig Farmer wrote:
Is Jade a top or a bottom, anybody know?
my gurl friend J8DSTER IS A BOTTOM BOI too hole weekends of endless screen door in a hurricane sex and now rejection not fair i told you i had the aids butt no you wood not listen i said dont swallow but butt you gulp and gulp like a starving baby cafe. dire need of a high colonic

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lorenzo

Los Angeles, CA

#74599 Dec 16, 2012
Fish to Live wrote:
Why do people give posts bad ratings here?
It's not people, it's $3 Bill. This gaytard loser lurks on this thread 24/7/365 judging every post over and over again. He judges every post by the queers favorably and every post by normal, decent people unfavorably. He's the biggest loser on Topix.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#74601 Dec 16, 2012
Lorenzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not people, it's $3 Bill. This gaytard loser lurks on this thread 24/7/365 judging every post over and over again. He judges every post by the queers favorably and every post by normal, decent people unfavorably. He's the biggest loser on Topix.
Yeah that's Old SniffButt Bill. He's a straight guy always rates posts. Rates every post 10 times, good if you're gay, bad if you're straight, forgetting that he himself is straight! His own posts are the only straight posts he rates good!

I talked to some guys who were in the Navy with him. They said he was always swabbing the poop decks and polishing the brass.

A lot of posters call him "$3 Bill" I don't know why, being he's straight and all. Must be an inside joke.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homey

Luzern, Switzerland

#74602 Dec 16, 2012
Godzirra wrote:
Hello fudgepackinglosers, I'm Godzirra, and I'm the greatest tr0ll in human history.
uhhh watt u's tryn two say?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homey

Luzern, Switzerland

#74604 Dec 16, 2012
<quoted text>Yes, Jade is one of the worst gay trolls in all of Topix, he lives in Meadow Grove, NE.
a educated troll..... just ask her

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homey

Luzern, Switzerland

#74606 Dec 16, 2012
WOW, this thread just vaulted to #1 in the pervert forum...looks like we don't need NE Jade and Blond"e" Dunce afterall!!!
LMFAO
-checkmate

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#74609 Dec 16, 2012
<quoted text>Guess he didn't get run over by a bus in downtown Livermore afterall, wish he'd post some more funny/dopey stuff like "shut your pie hole" or "55 gallon Thorazine drip anally administered" and other funny $3 Butt Boi Bill kinda stuff:)
Yeah, old $3 ain't what he used to be. Wonder what happened?

That Downtown Livermore bus incident was quite a scare. That's about the same time Bill stopped posting. I thought it was Old Sniffsbutts got mowed down for sure. He's always lurking around downtown.

Maybe he's just in a slump.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Andrei

Bila Tserkva, Ukraine

#74622 Dec 16, 2012
The queer in the documentary looks exactly like the NE Jade.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#74626 Dec 16, 2012
<quoted text>Yeah, he's probably just in a slump...at least he still does the
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL:)
Yeah he says something real dopey than laughs like a hyena at his wit!

LOLOLOLOLLOLOL!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
xanax

Luzern, Switzerland

#74628 Dec 17, 2012
noticed the peace and harmony has returned to the cafe the birds are singing No idiotic blather of a old Queen ....... gots my sunglasses tapping to the tune of 'silent night'
Mendel

New York, NY

#74632 Dec 17, 2012
Fish to Live wrote:
Do you think he's the one giving us bad ratings. You really have to be delusional to sit around on Topix all night rating posts over and over again.
Blond Dunce and NE Jade are mad because they got banned by BIG BOSS MAN. They have joined forces with $3 Bill and now all three of these gaytards are lurking and judging posts.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#74633 Dec 17, 2012
Mendel wrote:
<quoted text>
Blond Dunce and NE Jade are mad because they got banned by BIG BOSS MAN. They have joined forces with $3 Bill and now all three of these gaytards are lurking and judging posts.
Extra personnel on duty for the holidays? I was wondering why my posts have 19 bad judge-its instead of the usual 10 Bill puts on them.

I like it when he gives me the fire ones! Then I know I hit the sweet spot.
Jane Dough

Barre, VT

#74636 Dec 17, 2012
Queen Elizabeth 1st wrote:
<quoted text>

Save this post because your mindset ways are false and you will not like the States so GET READY TO MOVE.
Elizabeth R, who knows people in high places yet I am the highest position.
It is my hope this has been too long and intellectual for the idiot to read and he will embarrass himself yet again saying so.
1. I don't fear a vote in my own state...

2. You MUST be high...

3. You think how you FEEL about anything is a fact? Let me guess you are a liberal? Kidding I already knew that by your faux elitism...
Answer It

Houston, TX

#74637 Dec 17, 2012
Which sentence shows why someone might think certain mammals are reptiles? A.Mice and rats have scaly tails.B. A turtle's scales grows into plates.C.Sharks have rough scales called skin teeth D. Fish have slippery, overlapping scales.

“I'm walkin' here!”

Since: May 12

New York, New York

#74646 Dec 17, 2012
Wakanatabi wrote:
<quoted text>
As agent James Bonobo 008 said....
Banana....chewed never sucked.
FYI.
LOL!!
You know, with proper management, you could be takin' home fifty, maybe a hundred dollars a day, easy. You're pickin' trade up on the street like that. That's nowhere. I mean, you gotta get yourself some kind of management. You need my friend O'Daniel. He operates the biggest stable in town, in fact, in the whole god-damned Metropolitan area. It's stupid a stud like you paying. You don't want to be stupid.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mr O Daniel

Hayward, CA

#74650 Dec 17, 2012
Wakanatabi wrote:
<quoted text>
You're ging to have a tough time getting past junior high and onto high school with that attitude.
LOL!!!
I'm gonna use ya. I'm gonna run you ragged...You and me can have fun together. It doesn't have to be joyless.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#74654 Dec 17, 2012
Seems like some posts are missing. Now that the stench has cleared somewhat, I bet the cafe needs redecorated. Bet my fans missed me. A day without gay is just a bunch of lonely sock posting! Time for a reality check. This is a gay thread, don' t like it, tough shit, troll!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#74657 Dec 17, 2012
Careful, R1, another account going bye-bye. Go create your own threads. Oh, they don't last long? Funny that. Maybe you need joke about school shootings. See how that is appreciated.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#74658 Dec 17, 2012
A weekend of free reign, just proved who the sadistic socks are created by. Stupid troll. Thanks for playing.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#74661 Dec 17, 2012
How cowardly, posting as unregistered. Silly little impotent, psychotic. At least we know you are locked away, and thus your fascination posting about the mentally challenged who have achieved the ability to appear on the news is beyond your slimy little grasp. Go create a few more alters, it's so you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 11 min Frankie Rizzo 46,381
News 'Reading a book can't turn you gay,' say author... 29 min Imprtnrd 116
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 31 min Internet 25,297
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 1 hr June VanDerMark 13,293
News Why does the Texas criminal code still ban "hom... 1 hr Rainbow Kid 29
News NPR raises concerns about firing of Tennessee r... 1 hr Rainbow Kid 1
News Columbus Bans 'Ex-Gay' Therapy To Minors 2 hr Rainbow Kid 5
More from around the web