Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#74409 Dec 14, 2012
R1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice avatar, never seen a Queer Monkey before.
Nor have I.

LOL!!!

Is that all Big Momma R1 taught her son to do? To be a smartass troll in gay forums?

Location hidden

#74410 Dec 14, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
this may be your best written and most intelligent post yet...
Could be..and again....WTF??????

LOL!!!
Preposterous

Dublin, Ireland

#74411 Dec 14, 2012
good one Imprtnrd ................... uhhhh duh
Preposterous

Dublin, Ireland

#74412 Dec 14, 2012
Wakanatabi wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor have I.
LOL!!!
Is that all Big Momma R1 taught her son to do? To be a smartass troll in gay forums?
duh Imprtnrd says "look in the mirror" lmao drooooool

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#74413 Dec 14, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
Have a good night. I'm off to early bed. Big day tomorrow. Glad you!re posting here, Stocking! Oh, and cute kittie!,
Hello, was your day big?
It's not my cat, it's Christmas kittie. Last one I had was for joining here and for Halloween, it was scared kitty, you make kitty scared. Will have to find the next cat candidate after Christmas. Could put my cat up, but does he want fame, probably not, he won't even go outside for more than a minute.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#74414 Dec 14, 2012
Scroooge wrote:
Hello all,just in case you didn't notice, I changed my user name from Keanu Is Hot to Scroooge.
Hello, are you keeping your new name year round? Forever Christmas? funny and cool. Was it Keanu Reeves the actor or some other Keanu?
Uve

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#74416 Dec 14, 2012
Did everyone hear about the crazed homosexual that went to an elementary school and killed 20 kindergarteners and his mother?

Why do homosexuals do these things?

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#74417 Dec 14, 2012
Spinning a horrid tragedy into your own little dig at gays is beyond contemptable. Your parents, R1, must have been some horrid scum to have produced such a nonfunctional drain on society. Wear your ignorance and cruelty with pride, you POS!

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#74418 Dec 14, 2012
Mind Control wrote:
<quoted text>
A mere 4 hours old and you can't wait to slap the guilt trip on someone that has absolutely nothing to do with a horrible tragedy involving young children. It's not very often Gurty but every once in awhile when the time is just right you show your true colors of just how insensitive and viscious many gays can be. All we need now is to have Lilly show up and talk about school shootings and my children as she has dome a few times in the past. Isn't she lovely?
No surprise here. Ernst Roehm loves you.
I hope no one you know was involved or hurt in this horrible event.

Palm Springs, California

#74419 Dec 14, 2012
Uve wrote:
Did everyone hear about the crazed homosexual that went to an elementary school and killed 20 kindergarteners and his mother?
Why do homosexuals do these things?
No comment needed.

Palm Springs, California

#74420 Dec 14, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
Spinning a horrid tragedy into your own little dig at gays is beyond contemptable. Your parents, R1, must have been some horrid scum to have produced such a nonfunctional drain on society. Wear your ignorance and cruelty with pride, you POS!
I am not often really truly shocked but that one above did it to me just now. I have never seen such terrible taste on topix and hope I never see anything so full of pure ugly in my life again.

What excess or lack of internal brain urges run a person who can take a true national tragedy and turn it into pure evil hate? I do NOT envy anyone in his circle.

Location hidden

#74423 Dec 14, 2012
Norfolk Pig Farmer wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, whatever happened to The Golem, anybody know?
He died.

Location hidden

#74424 Dec 14, 2012
<quoted text>WOW, you sound mad. You mad bro?
Damn....you sound stupid. You always this dumb?

LOL!!!

Location hidden

#74427 Dec 14, 2012
Cletus wrote:
<quoted text> What, did he die from AIDS?
LMFAO
No. I believe it was a heart attack.

Think that funny? I would think with your idiotic anti social tendacies shown here no one will even be at your funeral.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#74428 Dec 14, 2012
<quoted text>Hey, whatever happened to The Golem, anybody know?
And again ignorance, mixed with a psychotic lack of empathy, brings another posting from the Topix troll, POS, R1.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#74430 Dec 14, 2012
Wakanatabi wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I believe it was a heart attack.
Think that funny? I would think with your idiotic anti social tendacies shown here no one will even be at your funeral.
If only we could swap his sorry waste of life for the children that were lost today.

“MARY HARTMAN, MARY HARTMAN”

Since: Nov 12

Avon, Co

#74432 Dec 14, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>You'll confuse the simpleton(s) multiple paragraphs! If it's not cut/paste, it's beyond a troll's comprehension!
LOL, I think you're right. U sexy lil devil u.

Avon, Co

#74433 Dec 14, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Hey! Don't be so mean! "I may have seen better days, but I can't be had for the price of a cocktail!" Margo Chaning, "All About Eve".
Darlin' I was 28 not that long, actually it was, but it seems like last week to me. It goes SO fast. Much quicker than you realize. Someday when you get to my venerable age, you will recall these words. Have a little sympathy for those whose main sin in life is that they got here before you.
I'm staying 28 forever even if it means cosmetic surgery one day.

Under a Solar Eclipse and a Full Moon and meteor showers and a once in a ten thousand year Moon lit Rainbow of all colors dashing across the Moon, a dear leader was born in a given month and day in 1984 and in ten years from now, it will be 1994 lol

Although, I can't possibly comprehend the weakness or tiredness of older age or what those around 50 or more have produce for me and others to be here my age, I know it must be hard but by the time, I'm that age, my mind will be downloaded into an Avatar being with copies on file in cash it jumps off a mountain and gets damaged. I'll live forever.

Avon, Co

#74434 Dec 14, 2012
Opps, I said cash instead of case. Wonder what that means psychologically?
Uve

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#74435 Dec 14, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
What is this R1 you constantly refer two? What does it mean?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 20 min raider4life 1,743
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 21 min Brian_G 1,926
News Indiana lawmakers try to quiet firestorm surrou... 21 min Just Think 43
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 26 min Just Think 58,895
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 1 hr Thinking 14,508
News Pediatrician Won't Treat Baby With Lesbian Moms 1 hr Brian_G 778
News The Hoosier Nuremberg Laws 2 hr Cordwainer Trout 39
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 3 hr Blackburn 30,913
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 hr Frankie Rizzo 17,819
More from around the web