The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#74255 Dec 12, 2012
HMOITO R2D2 wrote:
<quoted text>
very uninformative scrolling scrolling along ..... yawn
Nothing more laughable than a simpleton trying to post as if educated. Epic fail.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#74257 Dec 12, 2012
Same as your imaginary PiGSLop,R1. Just more of your delusional bullshit.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#74258 Dec 12, 2012
Queen Elizabeth 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. I bought it for him because I am his sweetie and look better than his other one and am sweeter and can do more for my NE but you and I are to be married in Vermont.
Will private more tomorrow. This toy is giving me a headache!
HMOITO R2D2

Scottsdale, AZ

#74259 Dec 12, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing more laughable than a simpleton trying to post as if educated. Epic fail.
hypothesis .......... now that is laughable
Straight Sh00ter

Lawrence, KS

#74261 Dec 12, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
Same as your imaginary PiGSLop,R1. Just more of your delusional bullshit.
Do you have a paying job, besides being Old Boring Gay's rentboi?
Straight Sh00ter

Lawrence, KS

#74262 Dec 12, 2012
Me thinks the people of the cafe will make the Yuletide gay this year like never before, especially Old Boring Gay.
Bubba

Dublin, Ireland

#74263 Dec 12, 2012
compelled to correspond with the trolls... says alot bout you
Straight Sh00ter

Lawrence, KS

#74266 Dec 12, 2012
I smell the stench of scat, Oh it's a gay place. That explains it.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#74267 Dec 12, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Fa$$ot, I'll tell you why. Because Shit & Semen is you freaks main diet. Your main dessert is, Shit on a Dick. That's Right Queer, pretend you don't know. LMFAO
Who are you calling queer?
I know a lot more than you do, you're an idiot.
Bubba

Dublin, Ireland

#74268 Dec 12, 2012
why wood anyone want a freakn i pad when they have two laptops supposedly uh duuuh laughable ..... so lame and typical of trailer trash
Kalvin

Dublin, Ireland

#74269 Dec 12, 2012
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
I smell the stench of scat, Oh it's a gay place. That explains it.
nothing compared to the sewage stench when ever j8ster is near by lurking
Uve

Anonymous Proxy

#74271 Dec 12, 2012
Any nasty black azz muthas with big dicks up in this mofo?
Kalvin

Dublin, Ireland

#74272 Dec 12, 2012
all j8ster ever wants for xmas is frozen turds, gift wrapped optional.... bonus , good substitute when Mandingo in the shop for overhaul and modifications

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#74273 Dec 12, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>No "man-scaping" for the troll! LOL
ROFL!

Location hidden

#74274 Dec 12, 2012
Norfolk Pig Farmer wrote:
The world will end in nine (9) days, best repent now before it is two late!!!
Only for you it will.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#74275 Dec 12, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaaaawwwww YOU, I'm calling you a fking Queer, Fa$$ot, Shiteater, however you want to say it. It's not that hard to comprehend.
No it's not that hard to comprehend. I've worked it out now, you're more stupid than I first realized!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#74276 Dec 12, 2012
Norfolk Pig Farmer wrote:
<quoted text>We like you Jade and enjoy learning more about you, do you part your hair on the left or the right, do you let your manhood lie in the left side or right side of your shorts, are you a bottom or a top, how's that young boy of your doing these days?
Do they have schools in Norfolk, Nebraska?

“MARY HARTMAN, MARY HARTMAN”

Avon, Co

#74277 Dec 13, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
And hook/line/sinker. So enthralled with everything that is not part of any aspect of your life. Go have sex with all you circle jerk socks, R1. Same old shit with you, just another username!
Circle jerk? Yummy. If you're there and someone else from my area you know of and four other hot guys, could I be the one on the floor you guys do it on? LOL I will time all of you in two categories. The first one to go and then the one who goes the most times wins. If the first to go also is the most to go times, he wins chance to pick doors 1-3 but only one door that could either have a brand new living room set, all Tommy lifetime supply of clothes (I wear that and Calvin) a brand new expensive car and snowmobile or just a cow.

The lucky guy gets to see me in my white as snow Tommy boxer briefs and if real lucky, gets to see me without them and if best of luck, gets more than that if he can handle 8" uncut sausage that is fat n thick. ROF

Avon, Co

#74278 Dec 13, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Is that some old, haven't had sex in years, expression? Old trolls really need to roll over and die! Obsolete expressions are so laughable.
I haven't had sex in long time either cause you aren't here now. How much longer do I have to go without? I have boyish type needs as in kind an 18 year old would have a few times a day so I am dying here with my parents in this damn condo in NYC playing Elf for Christmas.

I'm hungry. I'm like a man-sized shrimp COCKtail with an electric lemonade (grey goose in lemonade, dash of red roses and slice of lemon on chilled glass filled with rocks)to start. I'd then want to move on to NE "Maine" lobster LARGE and dip it in a white salty sauce that sort of such on it a little first, all while eating oysters on the half shell on ICE with a twist of lemon and then top it all off by tossing a salad or having mine tossed or better yet, tossing salads together but that would only work if someone were my height lol

Avon, Co

#74279 Dec 13, 2012
HMOITO R2D2 wrote:
<quoted text>
very uninformative scrolling scrolling along ..... yawn
Good, not for u and neither is this thread I made so keep scrolling until you end up elsewhere on topix and let the door hit ya in ur arse on the way out.

I'm on holiday with my parents and don't need BS from idiots like you lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Governors vow to fight SCOTUS ruling on gay mar... 10 min Le Jimbo 741
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 18 min WeTheSheeple 367
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 29 min tongangodz 5,320
News Clinton offers reassurance to gay youth in web ... 30 min Roman 1 10
News Huckabee: 'Redefinition of love' threatens marr... 32 min TomInElPaso 40
Why are gay men so much nicer than lesbians? 33 min Roman 1 6
News Idaho's Gay Marriage Ban Remains in State Const... 34 min Roman 1 6
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 1 hr Wondering 570
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 9 hr Jake 22,872
News Gay marriage opponents propose 2 Colorado ballo... 10 hr NorCal Native 35
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 12 hr P be Me 7,058
More from around the web