The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
Dan C

Roseville, CA

#74198 Dec 12, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, funny how you Queers call your Fa$$ot partner, your wife. Su:ck it up big boy.
ROFL!!!

In any case it wouldn't matter now would it. Had I been talking about my wife or my partner.

It's still none of your business so I guess there's nothjing to suck up to freak.

It's my guess you've been arrested as a peeping Tom but it's just a hunch.

LOL!!!

“Trolls in love with Peaches!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#74200 Dec 12, 2012
Why angry straight guys visit gay thread? No Peach pie evidently. Maybe gate swing both ways?
-Peaches observes
Dan C

Roseville, CA

#74203 Dec 12, 2012
NoQ wrote:
Why an angry fat hog go anywhere, me not know, rotten peaches smell good next to rotten pork. Me not know why nasty peaches not take bath, get stink off big pork A$$.
I gotta ask...

...just how much Jack Daniels does it take in the morning before you pass out and stop talking the gibberish like you did above??

LOL!!!!

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#74204 Dec 12, 2012
Queen Elizabeth 1st wrote:
What the hell was last night? Friday? This time of year every night is Friday to me.
I was at a huge dance club dancing the night away and six guys kept sending me drinks and all were studs sending lil notes on napkins so when it came time to making a choice of which one, I didn't want to hurt feelings so I brought them all back with me and let them take turns from what I can remember but not sure what they were taking turns at. All I know is I'm a little sore this morning and having trouble walking LMAOROFF Reminds me of HS when I took the whole football team on a Friday night then the baseball team Saturday night. So many men and there was such lil time.
I always think holidays are "Sunday". It is real disconcerting when a holiday falls on Saturday and then we have ANOTHER "Sunday" following it!

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#74205 Dec 12, 2012
Norfolk Pig Farmer wrote:
<quoted text>Have you seen Peaches from Houston?
Have you thought of boycotting your gay friendly company designed computer yet?
HMOITO

Dublin, Ireland

#74208 Dec 12, 2012
THE OLD BORNGAY wrote: It would be a pleasure to have you choke to death..
Awww you's don't really mean that do you? Sad around this time of year are you? No family, rejection dumped by selected family, hang out at the homeless shelter for xmas.
-Not much fun 'ey?
HMOITO

Dublin, Ireland

#74209 Dec 12, 2012
HH J8STER QT wrote:

Why angry straight guys visit gay thread? No Peach pie evidently. Maybe gate swing both ways?
-Peaches observes

rotted peach barf
CONFUZED

Dublin, Ireland

#74211 Dec 12, 2012
Confucius Say...
"Man who scratches ass should not bite fingernails."
CONFUZED

Dublin, Ireland

#74213 Dec 12, 2012
Greek Lipstick wrote:
Hey everybody? Over on the 'glenn beck' board our beloved and neatest of them all made a spelling error on post #12. Maybe the world will end on the 21st after all.
You got to give her credit for trying , still studying for G.E.D.

“Trolls in love with Peaches!”

Location hidden

#74214 Dec 12, 2012
Some gay knuckleheads so wrong!
Peaches not Jade. Jade is mean and disrespects. Keep guessing. Maybe Peaches shows up at next big party and shows off slice of pie? LMFAO
-Peaches easy over
CORNBREAD

Dublin, Ireland

#74215 Dec 12, 2012
what ever happen to _Chartreuse_ dude? Die from Aids?
CORNBREAD

Dublin, Ireland

#74216 Dec 12, 2012
hypothesis .......... ROTFLMAO@U
DAZED

Romania

#74222 Dec 12, 2012
CONFUZED wrote:
Confucius Say...
"Man who scratches ass should not bite fingernails."
Asso! Confucius also say man who go to sleep with itchy ass wake up with smelly finga.
DAZED

Romania

#74223 Dec 12, 2012
Confucius say man who scratch ass finga smell like a queer d!ck. ASO!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#74224 Dec 12, 2012
Peaches from Houston wrote:
-Peaches observes
Was just going to ask a question about that. Why are there so many hetero men in this forum, and why do they keep talking about sh!t?
God, this forum is a funny read.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#74225 Dec 12, 2012
Stocking wrote:
<quoted text>
Was just going to ask a question about that. Why are there so many hetero men in this forum, and why do they keep talking about sh!t?
God, this forum is a funny read.
Don't even suggest,"gay curious". An angry little troll with lowIQ will freak out and rant/swear!!!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#74226 Dec 12, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Don't even suggest,"gay curious". An angry little troll with lowIQ will freak out and rant/swear!!!
NoQ? did I guess right? the description fits.

“MARY HARTMAN, MARY HARTMAN”

Avon, Co

#74227 Dec 12, 2012
Norfolk Pig Farmer wrote:
<quoted text>Have you seen Peaches from Houston?
Hi Farmer,

I regret to inform you, I did see Peaches, cling in heavy syrup in hot and humid, hurricane disaster Houston and she was run over by a tribe of Mexicans running across the boarder to get to Houston. She was just out of Houston to the South when 40 million new Mexicans came in to Texas to get the free College education American citizens are not allowed to get. Reports show they only thing left of Peaches was the heavy syrup.

Your Queen,

Elizabeth R

Avon, Co

#74228 Dec 12, 2012
Peaches from Houston wrote:
-Peaches observes
We have no straight guys on this thread. We do have some angry guys who are battling their feelings of deep rooted sexual desires for the same sex.

Let's all pray now. Our Dear gay creator in Heaven, send the Tooth Fairy to help all those in closets.

Avon, Co

#74229 Dec 12, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>I always think holidays are "Sunday". It is real disconcerting when a holiday falls on Saturday and then we have ANOTHER "Sunday" following it!
I don't like it when holidays fall on the weekend or middle of the week. M,R,F are best days for holidays to fall. If one comes on a R then most get the R,F,S,& s off as well. If they fall on a W then people might have to work R and F with S & S off then back to work on M.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge 4 min YouDidntBuildThat 414
News Kentucky clerk defies order, refuses to issue s... 4 min FDG 747
News Jailed clerk vows not to back down, no resoluti... 5 min david traversa 2
News Atheism, the Bible and sexual orientation 9 min Eagle 12 44
Bestiality Pros n Cons 14 min Timmy 1
News The Latest: 2nd couple comes for license to wed... 15 min Richard Hellstrom 1
News Kentucky clerk, citing God, defies courts on ga... 17 min Cartoon Watcher 132
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 18 min Ol Kentuckin 3,714
News Judge jails Kentucky clerk for refusing marriag... 31 min Thomas Jefferson 331
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr lides 26,034
More from around the web