The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...

“MARY HARTMAN, MARY HARTMAN”

Since: Nov 12

Avon, Co

#74236 Dec 12, 2012
Norfolk Pig Farmer wrote:
<quoted text>Those that know me know I LOVE holiday weekends.
We all know you on here for sure so you are well known as you wanted to be however; what is your motivation for love of holiday weekends?

I see you still have your account and think that is good because it makes it easy to know which one is you. Perhaps you could just post in one account at a time and if you decide to change, do like I do and make sure everyone knows it's you. I get bored easily thus; I will sometimes change ID but always make sure everyone knows it's me so there is not mistake that I'm someone else considering my posting style can in fact change because of my 16 different personalities.

As of now, I am Queen of the world and you are one of my subjects that I call my lil froggy and we are to be married in Vermont if you like. Is Vermont okay with you sweetheart?

Elizabeth R

Avon, Co

#74238 Dec 12, 2012
R2D2 that I'll now call Robot8 is my special lil Robot. All one need do is get the DVD collection of lost in Space to see our relationship. It is like a reality show. I used to be known as Dr. Zachary Smith and yes, I did try to do things to the Jupiter 2 however; I became friends of the family and treat the youngest boy as my own son.(no, nothing naughty going on there) and that hunk guy and I are always having problems but I love how Mrs. Robertson cooks and does laundry.

Here is the space craft:

http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_y...

The family and me and stud is at bottom:

Here is the one I am to marry in Vermont with me: Our picture as a couple:

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#74239 Dec 12, 2012
Queen Elizabeth 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
NE,
I think I might be in love with you.
Too sweet! I still hate this i-pad !! I am getting better , but damn, I feel like I'm typing on a damned phone. I purposely left both my lap tops at work because my honey who bought this thing thinks I hate it.*wonder what gave him that idea?* LOL! It will at least give the troll something to watch for, like I'm some illiterate, like his ilk!
HamBone

Dublin, Ireland

#74240 Dec 12, 2012
somebody having difficulty with i-pad .,upgrading from fisher price 'ey shame you have restraining order must stay a 1,000 feet away from children , could have a eight year old show you how to use your i-pad. LOL
Straight Sh00ter

Lawrence, KS

#74241 Dec 12, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Too sweet! I still hate this i-pad !! I am getting better , but damn, I feel like I'm typing on a damned phone. I purposely left both my lap tops at work because my honey who bought this thing thinks I hate it.*wonder what gave him that idea?* LOL! It will at least give the troll something to watch for, like I'm some illiterate, like his ilk!
You could always roll over in bed and complain to Tim Cook.
HamBone

Dublin, Ireland

#74242 Dec 12, 2012
-2sweet

Avon, Co

#74244 Dec 12, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Too sweet! I still hate this i-pad !! I am getting better , but damn, I feel like I'm typing on a damned phone. I purposely left both my lap tops at work because my honey who bought this thing thinks I hate it.*wonder what gave him that idea?* LOL! It will at least give the troll something to watch for, like I'm some illiterate, like his ilk!
But I am your honey and would give you even more. You could even retire from that company you own if with me, shop till ya drop, travel or whatever you want.

as for that gadget, I don't like them other than to look at the Stars and Planets outside. You know how you can take it out and get the name of each Star, Planet etc. I've always been highly interested in Space, Astronomy etc. and believe it or not, I am working on a formula for a nation that if solved; would enable travel of light squared and I also know the materials that would hold up under that. I already have the materials in question from Alcoa aka AA stock and another company of new tech just came out with but I have this long mathematical type formula a mile long that I get help with off computer to solve little details, I can't and am at the end of the equation and there is just one part missing and I know it is out there but it has to do with the variable of applying the math of magnetism into this equation to complete it and have the answer of light squared! I will get patent, trademark and everything else on it and the government of the nation in question will not only want it but become untouchable here and space travel.

I happen to know the US who reads each email and everything on a pc is on to it because on FB, I have a follower/s from government in astrophysics and I have not said anything about this study until the last week yet they have been there since February when I started work on it.

If I solve the problem and I will, you are going to see massive changes in the world imo and yes, the States is the government that will get the formula but I don't want help on it. I want to solve the whole thing myself.

It will be my contribution to society which I want to do more than getting money for it but those gadget confuse me so go figure. lol I can do one thing no one else could but give me a DVD player and I don't know how to make it work lol

Avon, Co

#74245 Dec 12, 2012
<quoted text>That was nice of your sweetie to buy you an Ipad, does she do other nice things for you two?
Thanks. I bought it for him because I am his sweetie and look better than his other one and am sweeter and can do more for my NE but you and I are to be married in Vermont.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#74246 Dec 12, 2012
And hook/line/sinker. So enthralled with everything that is not part of any aspect of your life. Go have sex with all you circle jerk socks, R1. Same old shit with you, just another username!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#74247 Dec 12, 2012
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text>
You could always roll over in bed and complain to Tim Cook.
Is that some old, haven't had sex in years, expression? Old trolls really need to roll over and die! Obsolete expressions are so laughable.
HMOITO R2D2

Walnut, CA

#74248 Dec 12, 2012
(((((((((((((( END OF THE WORLD P A R T A Y ))))))))))))
HMOITO R2D2

Mclean, VA

#74249 Dec 12, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
And hook/line/sinker. So enthralled with everything that is not part of any aspect of your life. Go have sex with all you circle jerk socks, R1. Same old shit with you, just another username!
yet you cannot resist replying, says a lot about you

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#74250 Dec 12, 2012
HMOITO R2D2 wrote:
<quoted text>
yet you cannot resist replying, says a lot about you
and you can't resist posting with yet one more username. Stupid stalker.
HMOITO R2D2

Mclean, VA

#74252 Dec 12, 2012
<quoted text>
But I am your honey and would give you even more. You could even retire from that company you own if with me, shop till ya drop, travel or whatever you want.
as for that gadget, I don't like them other than to look at the Stars and Planets outside. You know how you can take it out and get the name of each Star, Planet etc. I've always been highly interested in Space, Astronomy etc. and believe it or not, I am working on a formula for a nation that if solved; would enable travel of light squared and I also know the materials that would hold up under that. I already have the materials in question from Alcoa aka AA stock and another company of new tech just came out with but I have this long mathematical type formula a mile long that I get help with off computer to solve little details, I can't and am at the end of the equation and there is just one part missing and I know it is out there but it has to do with the variable of applying the math of magnetism into this equation to complete it and have the answer of light squared! I will get patent, trademark and everything else on it and the government of the nation in question will not only want it but become untouchable here and space travel.
I happen to know the US who reads each email and everything on a pc is on to it because on FB, I have a follower/s from government in astrophysics and I have not said anything about this study until the last week yet they have been there since February when I started work on it.
If I solve the problem and I will, you are going to see massive changes in the world imo and yes, the States is the government that will get the formula but I don't want help on it. I want to solve the whole thing myself.
It will be my contribution to society which I want to do more than getting money for it but those gadget confuse me so go figure. lol I can do one thing no one else could but give me a DVD player and I don't know how to make it work lol
very uninformative scrolling scrolling along ..... yawn
Straight Sh00ter

Lawrence, KS

#74253 Dec 12, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>and you can't resist posting with yet one more username. Stupid stalker.
You're the one who comes to a hetero oriented thread to spread the gaystappo agenda.
Straight Sh00ter

Lawrence, KS

#74254 Dec 12, 2012
<quoted text>We like you Jade and enjoy learning more about you, do you part your hair on the left or the right, do you let your manhood lie in the left side or right side of your shorts, are you a bottom or a top, how's that young boy of your doing these days?
Jade is a taker.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#74255 Dec 12, 2012
HMOITO R2D2 wrote:
<quoted text>
very uninformative scrolling scrolling along ..... yawn
Nothing more laughable than a simpleton trying to post as if educated. Epic fail.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#74257 Dec 12, 2012
Same as your imaginary PiGSLop,R1. Just more of your delusional bullshit.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#74258 Dec 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Thanks. I bought it for him because I am his sweetie and look better than his other one and am sweeter and can do more for my NE but you and I are to be married in Vermont.
Will private more tomorrow. This toy is giving me a headache!
HMOITO R2D2

Scottsdale, AZ

#74259 Dec 12, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing more laughable than a simpleton trying to post as if educated. Epic fail.
hypothesis .......... now that is laughable

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 3 min woodtick57 2,227
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 30 min Strel 10,703
Looking for a new boyf 36 min Fucklow 1
arthur1082 41 min Bigboiarthur 1
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 43 min Respect71 34,450
News Mississippi Governor Signs Law Allowing Busines... 1 hr Liberte 376
News Showdown in Houston over LGBT nondiscrimination... (Oct '15) 5 hr private guy 412
News Young, gay and male: Suicide survey spotlights ... 13 hr PT Barnum 33
More from around the web