Comments
49,981 - 50,000 of 67,669 Comments Last updated 25 min ago
Nova

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73949
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

yup bout time fur j8ster to judge post, any minute now

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73950
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Hello heteros. This is OUR cafe now. We have rendered the cafe utterly useless for the fruitibooties. Soon they will be run completely off the face of the earth.
All your multi-user name posting proves is that you have no life. Another holiday season, and THIS is all you have? Pathetically lame, but iconically deserved! Maybe DIpstick's "wife" will bake you some Christmas cookies? Oh, you still have loads of those Girl Scout ones, right? Enjoy the rest of your day. Remember, any posting just proves me correct!!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73953
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Dam, you nasty ASSTROLL, see you've changed your profile pic again. Sickening. You might as well post a pic with a dick up your A$$, not much difference. Nasty Fa$$ot.
No one asked you here. No one wants you here. The title reads," family/friends" What is so hard for you freak ass trolls to comprehend? If you don't like what you see, go hang with your own kind. They don't want you either do they? All your posturing/disgust is so laughable considering that you post here more than the regulars. Shouldn't you be out screwing straight women, or at least jacking to a straight porn site?

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73954
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Uve wrote:
<quoted text>Yup, he sure did.
LMFAO
Again, I'll post when and I where I want. Kind of frosts your balls, doesn't it R1? You don't control anything in your on life. Don't even try to pretend to do so here! Now keep changing usernames, that you can control! LOL

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73955
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Uve wrote:
<quoted text>Yup, he sure did.
LMFAO
Oh look, the sex offender, TX Trailer trailer trash R1 is using my handle again..I guess there is not much to do when your under house arrest and on welfare..POS

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73958
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry shiteater, I don't need to jack to anything. I get my share of pu.s.sy and more. I'm not on here as much as you let on, just when I am gone, you just don't realize it. You're too busy dicking each other on line to know any better. You freaks need a dose of reality, you don't run anything. If we want to be here, you can't stop us. Now let's see you go into a tirade, then delete my post so you can feel better about yourself.
Hey Skat Queen! Don't you ever get tried of fantasizing about eating shit and little boys? Guess Not, that seems to be the only subject a POS like you knows anything about! LOL

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73961
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Uve wrote:
<quoted text> Nova said you were about to post and then a couple minutes later you did, looks like he you controls you!!!
LMFAO at the frosty balled1:)
LMFAO Look who's else is predictable, the TX trailer trash. Ankle Bracelet hurt?

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73965
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You shiteaters and Queer child molesters just can't stand it when someone brings up your likes and desires, huh Fa$$ot. Sorry for exposing the truth about a lot of you Freaks.
LOL, Thanks, you just proved my point SKAT Queen! You wouldn't know the 'truth' if it bit you.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73966
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Uve wrote:
<quoted text> Stop impersonating me or I will report you.
LOL..Reporting might be hard for you since you've been banned on here so many times. Does your probation officer know your on a gay website this much?

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73967
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..Reporting might be hard for you since you've been banned on here so many times. Does your probation officer know your on a gay website this much?
Just wait until Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. He'll be on here with 4 or 5 newly registered accounts and his usual gaggle of unregistered socks. Just one more lonely holiday for R1. Maybe Peaches will pay him a visit! LOL

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73968
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Just wait until Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. He'll be on here with 4 or 5 newly registered accounts and his usual gaggle of unregistered socks. Just one more lonely holiday for R1. Maybe Peaches will pay him a visit! LOL
Yea, hopefully he'll 'pray' for some inspiration, his names are getting old and boring. At least his 'Swede' picture is pretty..LMAO. He'll always have the other closeted loser, NoQ to chat about Skat and 'little boys' with over the Holidays though.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73970
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

All these 'Uves' on here! My, my, I must be doing a good job, all these homophobes are feeling threatened! LMAO!

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73972
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you shiteaters still enjoy insulting straight people by calling them Fa$$ots like you all are. I'm just overjoyed you shiteaters know as well as everyone that there's nothing worse than a shiteating Queer, just like you UVE. LMFAO
Doesn't bother me..But it sure scares you! Truth hurts doesn't it f'kwad! LMAO
Straight Sh00ter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73974
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Again, I'll post when and I where I want. Kind of frosts your balls, doesn't it R1? You don't control anything in your on life. Don't even try to pretend to do so here! Now keep changing usernames, that you can control! LOL
Shall I call a Wahhhmbulance for you buttmunchin? I do hope your illness is cured some day. Reverend Phelps sends his regards, lol.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73975
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't no one afraid of a nasty A$$ Queer. Actually the truth is what separates you shiteaters from us normal people.
LOL YOU ARE NOT NORMAL POS
Straight Sh00ter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73976
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Just wait until Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. He'll be on here with 4 or 5 newly registered accounts and his usual gaggle of unregistered socks. Just one more lonely holiday for R1. Maybe Peaches will pay him a visit! LOL
Sodomy is a crime in Nebraska. You are breaking the law and you know it. I will report you to the state police and you will be sent to prison, but you won't get any lubricant there.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73977
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Hello room.

Reading through the posts is like the aftermath of a food fight in here - the cafe an apt name for this room.

Christmas soon, I have a decision to make. This is the situation, now do I spend the Day with my gf and family or with my bf and family. Will be more welcomed at the latter. Then the family of my gf will start once more comparing me to her x bf if I'll not go there. He (the x) has been hanging around a lot. Str8s are annoying me now. Has more to offer with 1/1 and marriage. Yes, R1 dude I'll take your phrases it sickens me just sickens me.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73978
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text>
Sodomy is a crime in Nebraska. You are breaking the law and you know it. I will report you to the state police and you will be sent to prison, but you won't get any lubricant there.
Will visit America at an unplanned future time. Places not to visit, Nebraska, check.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73979
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

8

7

7

k-wire wrote:
<quoted text>
Will visit America at an unplanned future time. Places not to visit, Nebraska, check.
That stupid troll isn't from Nebraska. He thinks he knows where I live, but since I've moved, I feel safer knowing he is just guessing. I think I'd spend the holidays with the family that is more accepting, if I were you. Who needs drama over the holiday? You and your girlfriend can do something with out her family. That would make for a more pleasant time. Do enjoy your holiday though!!
Straight Sh00ter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73980
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

7

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>That stupid troll isn't from Nebraska. He thinks he knows where I live, but since I've moved, I feel safer knowing he is just guessing. I think I'd spend the holidays with the family that is more accepting, if I were you. Who needs drama over the holiday? You and your girlfriend can do something with out her family. That would make for a more pleasant time. Do enjoy your holiday though!!
The Cornshucker State is better off without your kind of sicko/pervtard.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••