Avon, Co

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

The first woman to run for President did it in a funny way. It was Gracy Allen of Burns and Allen...

We got the kids over to grandparents and I just got back in. Parents are staying here in the City in their condo this winter to escape the constant big snows upstate. They were going to Palm Beach but decided to simply visit there during the two coldest weeks of the winter which are expected this winter to be last week Jan and first week Feb but most weather people say Feb the cold month this winter with winter cold cold starting soon. Last ten years, December was a colder month and it warmed in January but not this this winter according to all forecasts.

I added shares of AKS and if it were to drop down near lows would add more but so many big time insiders bought just below this level and spent some bucks and not all reporting yet that they know something of course and the stock should triple this winter obviously. This is one of those stocks that tends to go up in a colder winter or post cold winter etc but it's a Steel company like X.

I expect to make a couple million off AKS but time will tell on that. Too soon to know but I have good instincts on these matters. I was right about AMD when it dropped, ANR when it dropped and many others I posted was buying at lows and averaging down some. ANR went from $5s to around $10 so about 75% profit fast. It will go back to $60imo Apple crashed more than two hundred few weeks ago so I had to get some shares and adding to IBM.

Have fun posting this weekend whoever posts and I think we know who it will be. Will be back in upstate soon.
TNmatt

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Aorta seems like a possibly fun place. Oh GOD, it's not even ten on a Friday nigjt and I am in an online forum! How sad! Let's just say things didn't go as I planned this evening.
TNmatt

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Sheriff? Like the kind with a nice uniform, badge, handcuffs...:) and a NIGHTSTICK!?!? Sounds like a lot of fun to this ol boy.

“Times are changing!”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

-Swede- wrote:
There's a new Sheriff in town!
-Swede-
*Yawn* Enjoy your weekend, R1. The thread is now all yours. You realize it's time for holiday parties, so Happy Holidays,,,,you and your socks can enjoy yourself...as usual....alone...solo...uno... LOL I bet even Peaches will be too busy to visit. After all, a fine figured woman needs her holiday time "two"!! Give Little Q a big *smootch* for me. He seems to have so much in common with you and Homie-sexual!
TNmatt

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Still thinking the Idea of a buff sherif would be fun.
TNmatt

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Hah! Norfolk? Like Norfolk Va? The woman I was married to for 11 years was born in NOrfolk, VA ..... Never heard of it again

“Times are changing!”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Norfolk Pig Farmer wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Jade, i was just telling Matt how much i kinda like you, what would you like me to get you for Christmas:)?
Your obituary would make me relieved. Your stalking is beyond strange.
TNmatt

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

OH MY! Sorry to intrude!

“MARY HARTMAN, MARY HARTMAN”

Since: Nov 12

Avon, Co

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Hi Matt, have you seen my buddy, Jade?
I don't know a Matt other than a doormat. Jade? He's here with me as always, naked and with a big old sausage and ya know how I just love sausage... LOL
TNmatt

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Or actually, maybe not.... I can be someone's rebound. I ain't too proud.

“MARY HARTMAN, MARY HARTMAN”

Since: Nov 12

Avon, Co

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Your obituary would make me relieved. Your stalking is beyond strange.
He's upset because you're here with me and I have your large sausage.
Want me to smoke it? LOL
TNmatt

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

That does sound nice..... I LOVE to have my sausage smoked! ;) but I love to ole sausage too.
TNmatt

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

You know, from the last things I have posted, someoneight think that I am gay!
TNmatt

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Ha! BTW to "bi" like someone told me one time "it's just a phase." and later "loose the bitch and make the switch". LOL I LOVE those. I can't fathom ANYONE not wanting a nice ....
Cornelius

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Your obituary would make me relieved.
REPORTED !!!
TNmatt

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Goodness! Anyone just hang out here?
Peaches luvs Cream

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Peaches say hi. Peaches speak pidgin english much. Peaches not have much to say except speakum nonsense.

Peaches out.

“visit HudsonDildoEmpor ium.com”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

"Dude, or whatever the fruck you think you are, you are freaking me out. I've had 7 different people private message me, 4 of them I didn't even know and they all said your are beyond strange"
Pig Flucker, rentboy.com is a GREAT resource for lonely boys like you. Very discrete.

“visit HudsonDildoEmpor ium.com”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there you Ugly Red headed flatcocker. You're so dam ugly, bet you scare yourself when you look in the mirror.

THAT must be why you are sniff after me from post to post...

But I know YOU prefer big hairy beer drinking men in flannel shirts. I think you guys call them "bears"?

Hey LowIQ, Any luck finding a job or finally moving out of your parents house? I hope it happens soon so you can stop the hetro charade.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks pervert, but I'm just fine. It's a proven fact that flatcockers have sex with animals to help satisfy their sexual desires, since they can't stand men, how many different kinds of animals have you had sex with?????
including the christians?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 49,941 - 49,960 of66,949
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••