The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
Godzirra

Lawrence, KS

#74157 Dec 11, 2012
Norfolk Pig Farmer wrote:
<quoted text>Bordering on death threat.
You have been warned!!!
Old Born Gooey is running out of thorazine, so he/she/it is a little cranky this evening. Also OBG's retard helmet fits too tight.
Godzirra

Lawrence, KS

#74158 Dec 11, 2012
I took a shiz in Kiwi-Wire's retard helmet. He said it turned him on.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Godzirra

Lawrence, KS

#74162 Dec 11, 2012
94 posts and counting, I'm starting to feel like a regular in this thread.
WOO HOO
Hi Jade:)
At this rate we will utterly defeat the fannybanditos who think they run this place. We're hetero, and we're here!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Godzilla

Toronto, Canada

#74170 Dec 11, 2012
Linus wrote:
Why do all homosexual men molest little boys?
Can anybody explain that to me?
The absolute truth of the matter is they don't! Now,explain to us all why you do?
Godzilla

Toronto, Canada

#74171 Dec 11, 2012
Linus wrote:
Why do all homosexuals have AIDS?
Anybody know?
There you go again with the BIG lie! Are you even capable of ever telling the truth? The facts are that world wide the VAST majority of AID's cases are of a heterosexual nature! Now crawl back under that rock you frequent at night!LOLOLOLOL
Godzilla

Toronto, Canada

#74172 Dec 11, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be pleasurable to see you choke to death on the next dick you inhale. LMFAO
Yawn! LOL,You go you one trick pony you,Jesus H. titty F-ing Christ,get some new material LOSER! Now I'll let you get back in that closet of yours Mr. Human piece of shyte! Hey,I bet you'd be good garden fertilizer,being that you are a human piece of shyte! Think about it while you repent! What an absolute bone head! Oh and stop molesting the little innocent children!LOLOLOLOLOLOL

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#74174 Dec 11, 2012
Pepe Le Pew wrote:
nathanielornament wrote:
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit
Wisdom is not using it in a fruit salad
-cool
How odd, you seem to be in different cities and states and sometimes even different countries. Why, one would think you were not a real person and possibly using more than one name. But, NO, you wouldn't, after all you ARE registered, aren't you? Oh, you're not?

Palm Springs, California

#74175 Dec 11, 2012
94 posts and counting, I'm starting to feel like a regular in this thread.
WOO HOO
Hi Jade:)
"Regular" also means someone who has normal bowel movements. PERFECT comparison of you...a bowel movement.

Palm Springs, California

#74176 Dec 11, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone has already shit peaches out once, any Fa$$ots up for a bowl of peach flavored shit??????
HEY, language, please. You used to hide your curses, but I see you're getting all sassy now and not even bothering. Really...

I don't get you. You are obviously educated, obviously NOT religious, yet are as intolerant as they come. What gives? You lack two intolerance genes, yet are as nasty as a porcupine during molting season. What gives?
Beauty Queen

Newry, UK

#74177 Dec 12, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Internet troll ...

“MARY HARTMAN, MARY HARTMAN”

Since: Nov 12

Avon, Co

#74178 Dec 12, 2012
Where's my lil Robot8 this morning?

Come on bubble head bumpkin, I'm on now so give me a ride lol

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Paub3MnlV9M/TdKs-uT...

Avon, Co

#74179 Dec 12, 2012
R2D2 aka Robot8 and I are to be married in Vermont this winter. LOL

I doubt he will know what to do on the wedding night after the cake and the sausage comes out with the meatballs ROF

Avon, Co

#74180 Dec 12, 2012
What the hell was last night? Friday? This time of year every night is Friday to me.

I was at a huge dance club dancing the night away and six guys kept sending me drinks and all were studs sending lil notes on napkins so when it came time to making a choice of which one, I didn't want to hurt feelings so I brought them all back with me and let them take turns from what I can remember but not sure what they were taking turns at. All I know is I'm a little sore this morning and having trouble walking LMAOROFF Reminds me of HS when I took the whole football team on a Friday night then the baseball team Saturday night. So many men and there was such lil time.

Avon, Co

#74181 Dec 12, 2012
What does NE stand for? In the States for those who watch economic data or the weather, it almost always stands for the North East US since the economy is broken down into sections like politics. Democrats for example always win all or most of the NE States and economics goes by NE, PWN etc per region. The weather doesn't go State by State. it will say a snow storm is expected to affect the NE States or the upper Midwest, The SE or the mid South aka MS.

NE is also the abbreviation for a single State too but is seldom used that way thus; NE can mean many States, Cities or Towns. I know our NE is not in Nebraska but he has been there before. He's in NYC right now but doesn't live here. He was the camera guy last night filming all those men in here for our movie we will sell for online viewing pay to watch sort of thing and it's going to be a real blow out movie lol

Avon, Co

#74182 Dec 12, 2012
Off to the market or pre something or other market. I had my nap but sleep is a waste of time. Who needs sleep when there is sex and money to be made?

Location hidden

#74183 Dec 12, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Translate: Open mouth, insert Dick.
You nasty shiteater, you're so fking illiterate, can't even understand your post. Have old Curteese write it for you. You perverted Freak.
Go suck a big hairy one Nosey Q.

Avon, Co

#74184 Dec 12, 2012
Scroooge wrote:
<quoted text> Go suck a big hairy one Nosey Q.
Yuk. Hairy one? That's a big much, big is okay but so is little as long as it's sausage and has a nice stinky man smell to it. Some guys have the same smell on their necks and other parts of body because I've walked past guys with that wonderful smell before and it's always the best looking guys that have that smell. It's a boyish smell and I have it too so am told. I'm told, I smell like a freshly bathed 18 year old with a dicky smell to me. It turns some guys on but my thingy is not sitting up on my neck. It's the other head they are after. The one with the mushroom on the end. I have to admit there is a large mushroom there and just under the bottom side of it drives me wild and in fact, just that one area is all it takes to make it rocket. Three strokes of the tongue and it can launch.

Anyone here belong to a church that speaks in tongues? If so, call me right away lol

Location hidden

#74188 Dec 12, 2012
Queen Elizabeth 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
Yuk. Hairy one? That's a big much, big is okay but so is little as long as it's sausage and has a nice stinky man smell to it. Some guys have the same smell on their necks and other parts of body because I've walked past guys with that wonderful smell before and it's always the best looking guys that have that smell. It's a boyish smell and I have it too so am told. I'm told, I smell like a freshly bathed 18 year old with a dicky smell to me. It turns some guys on but my thingy is not sitting up on my neck. It's the other head they are after. The one with the mushroom on the end. I have to admit there is a large mushroom there and just under the bottom side of it drives me wild and in fact, just that one area is all it takes to make it rocket. Three strokes of the tongue and it can launch.
Anyone here belong to a church that speaks in tongues? If so, call me right away lol
ROFLOL! I figure a hairy one is good enough for him, it, etc.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#74191 Dec 12, 2012
Scroooge wrote:
<quoted text> ROFLOL! I figure a hairy one is good enough for him, it, etc.
No "man-scaping" for the troll! LOL
Dan C

Sacramento, CA

#74192 Dec 12, 2012
-Swede- wrote:
<quoted text>
You want a piece of me queer?
Give me your address if you're not a coward.
-Swede-
You look like a zombie from the movie The Living Dead and you're as stupid as to take on anothe poster in the internet?

Talk about a balless pussy.

LOL!!!

Even if you had his address you're probably missing the funds , time and balls tro finish the job loser.

Good God buddy....are you serious?

Most men out there would break your skank ass like a matchstick as it is.

What do you weigh soaking wet? 125 pounds???(57 kilograms)

BAH HAH HAH!!!

I doubt your sorry ass could kill a one legged chicken given a friend so I'd shut up with the threats loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trans woman in Halifax questions if prejudice i... 35 min Imprtnrd 4
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 36 min guest 1,088
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 41 min Truth 45,135
News Franklin Graham Condemns Gay-Inclusive Kiss Cam... 57 min Imprtnrd 9
News LGBT issues present Trump with loyalty test 5 hr Dr Reker s Bellhop 1
News Scientists reveal lesbians are MUCH more likely... 5 hr Dr Reker s Bellhop 4
News Gay-basher gets 2 months in jail for on-camera ... 5 hr Dr Reker s Bellhop 1
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 17 hr Carter county res... 24,770
More from around the web