|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
And this affects me how???
It gives you something to think about, our little Q boy! Is your straight existence so limited and uneventful that you need a little gayness in it? We are a great group of people to hang with. Educated, witty, and probable quite a change from your mundane existence. Your constant presence on these threads only verifies my hypothesis.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

opps.. probably Oh, and if a person corrects his own grammar, there is no need to jump all over! Got it, R1?

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Was this directed at me? Are you now accusing me of being R 1?
If I was directing it toward you, I would have posted, "Little Q". It's my pet name for you, sweetie!

“Nirvana”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Hello Jade & Q1 :) & everyone else of course

A couple of mildly amusing internet occurrences (probably only to me tho)....on another site had a friend add, clicked on the profile pic to get to her page & don't know how it happened but clicked add to & then went back out to the general page & my pic had been changed to hers....eek, moment of panic....& hoping she wasn't online thinking she'd added a stalking nut.....got it changed back as quick as I could........another thing on that site the IMs come up looking the same as thread except they're private...this newb thought she was on a IM & was getting increasingly frustrated with ppl messaging her with what she thought was strange comments....took a while to get through to her it was a thread & not her message box, lol

X

“Nirvana”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to say, considering how rude I was to you right off the bat yesterday, you seem to be so much more friendly that most of the Queers on here. Maybe you're not so bad after all, considering you're still on the wrong path and all. Maybe you'll see the light and convert to normalcy, what do you think?????
Glad you're trying to be nice & civil
yeah, I am friendly
but no converting to being straight, thankx, I much prefer to stay gay & I'm on the right path.....might not be the right path for you but it's the right path for me
x
GOOBER PEAS

Kirkcaldy, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

hypothesis ..... LOL ROTFLMAO@U
GOOBER PEAS

Kirkcaldy, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Q T is my pet name for you

tee-hee
GOOBER PEAS

Kirkcaldy, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
opps.. probably Oh, and if a person corrects his own grammar, there is no need to jump all over! Got it, R1?
OMG STOOPID HILLBILLY TRAILER TRASH LOW LIFE ILLITERATE SCUUM P.O.S.

“HOMEY Don't Play That ”

Since: Sep 12

traveling circus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Peaches from Houston wrote:
Silly block head, they don't serve fast food at prison. Maybe mother smuggle it in up her butt for you? LMFAO
hawg head is reminiscing
Arnold

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Male queers suck!!!
Aaron

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

nathanielornament wrote:
Hello Jade & Q1 :) & everyone else of course
A couple of mildly amusing internet occurrences (probably only to me tho)....on another site had a friend add, clicked on the profile pic to get to her page & don't know how it happened but clicked add to & then went back out to the general page & my pic had been changed to hers....eek, moment of panic....& hoping she wasn't online thinking she'd added a stalking nut.....got it changed back as quick as I could........another thing on that site the IMs come up looking the same as thread except they're private...this newb thought she was on a IM & was getting increasingly frustrated with ppl messaging her with what she thought was strange comments....took a while to get through to her it was a thread & not her message box, lol
X
Hi uncle Nate, I'd love to be able to change other people's pics for them, that would be a trolls dream come true... Please tell me how you did that :-)
Alex

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Aaron wrote:
<quoted text> Hi uncle Nate, I'd love to be able to change other people's pics for them, that would be a trolls dream come true... Please tell me how you did that :-)
Ya, I like to see a pic of Jade kissing a chick instead of some dude.

“Trolls in love with Peaches!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

HOLME wrote:
<quoted text>
hawg head is reminiscing
Why you not use account much? Seem to always post unregistered. Something to hide probable. What? Peaches timidate you or what? No matter, fine figured woman has that affect on not fine figured.
-Peaches in Red
Alex

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Why you not use account much? Seem to always post unregistered. Something to hide probable. What? Peaches timidate you or what? No matter, fine figured woman has that affect on not fine figured.
-Peaches in Red
Have you seen my buddy, Jade?

“MARY HARTMAN, MARY HARTMAN”

Avon, Co

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

ding dong wrote:
<quoted text> Two long to read.
Too repetitious aka spam.

“Trolls in love with Peaches!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Why NoQ keep vanishing? He have magical power? Anyone know? Anyone? Guess he afraid of Peach pie. Nice slice of heaven. Devil in the workshop.
-Peaches gone for while
-back in pink soon

“MARY HARTMAN, MARY HARTMAN”

Avon, Co

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

nathanielornament wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you're trying to be nice & civil
yeah, I am friendly
but no converting to being straight, thankx, I much prefer to stay gay & I'm on the right path.....might not be the right path for you but it's the right path for me
x
How about you and I convert and become breeders, get girlfriends (no sex with them) and then hang out together for long steamy gay sex filled nights and pretend we are just experimenting??? LOL
GOOBER PEAS

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Why you not use account much? Seem to always post unregistered. Something to hide probable. What? Peaches timidate you or what? No matter, fine figured woman has that affect on not fine figured.
-Peaches in Red
hawg head is the j8ster true avatar
GOOBER PEAS

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

yup j8ster and hawg head
GOOBER PEAS

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

huh go figure

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 49,861 - 49,880 of67,575
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••