The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...

“Trolls in love with Peaches!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#74032 Dec 10, 2012
Peaches would offer slice of pie, but gay guys have no need to it! Why so many men post here if straight? Tis the season. Peaches off shopping?
-Peaches in Santa suits

“Trolls in love with Peaches!”

Location hidden

#74035 Dec 10, 2012
Who Steve? Isn't he the guy who die when he kill himself of broken heart when Real Man of Small Penis ran off with Homiesexual?
-Peaches remember
R.I.P.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#74039 Dec 10, 2012
sweet Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice catch, didn't think you were on the job anymore. Threw out a couple of things to fk with Jade, thinking you might catch it, but you never.
Oh, please. Trying to keep up with the ABOMINABLE spelling of most of my favorite under educated haters is like trying to sweep up the Sahara Desert with a whisk broom. It just gets impossible at times.

Palm Springs, California

#74040 Dec 10, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Dam Queer grammar patrol on the job. LMFAO
Actually, SPELLING patrol, but at least it made you more aware, so my work is done this morning.

“MARY HARTMAN, MARY HARTMAN”

Avon, Co

#74043 Dec 10, 2012
-Swede- wrote:
Good morning faggotville!
Whatever happened to ITS GREEEEAT?
I guess he died from AIDS huh? Now that IS great!
ROFLMAO!
-Swede-
A) Only a person with HIV would post so much about it.

B) Most HIV cases don't kill because it can be treated, put into remission and sometimes, the virus is eventually killed off to the point where the person no longer has HIV thus; most with HIV in the West live a full life with the normal live expectancy.

C) you got it from your dog.

D) This is not the 1980s or early 90s

E) You're an idiot with cancer of the mind.

Avon, Co

#74044 Dec 10, 2012
Where did my lil R2D2 go? We were going to make a go of it but it looks like he ran off or post rolled with the Ax.

He needs a real man with a big sausage and I have one large enough to go around. I'm a little like Jesus in a lot of ways. Jesus could take a fish and feed a thousand and I can take a sausage and do the same thing.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#74046 Dec 10, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you have lowered yourself even more by altering posts. Typical unregistered troll tactic.

Avon, Co

#74047 Dec 10, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Now you have lowered yourself even more by altering posts. Typical unregistered troll tactic.
NE,

Do you think I should date R2D2 and get him out of the closet? I think he simply needs hot sex with a butch guy like I.

Avon, Co

#74048 Dec 10, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice post Fa$$ot.
It wasn't long enough to be in the article category and since I am a writer by nature, it needed to be longer.

Nice to hear from you closet case faggo**

Avon, Co

#74049 Dec 10, 2012
R2D2 and I are to be married in Vermont in January.

He's going to be my bottom boy and he will take it like a man on wedding night and all 8" of the fat sausage deep all the way in no lube.

If he doesn't bleed on wedding night then I'll know he wasn't a virgin!

Those sheets better prove he was a virgin.

He's going to take my manhood all the way in and then lick it clean. I want a rimm job too. Opps, that's a stock symbol lol

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#74051 Dec 10, 2012
Queen Elizabeth 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
NE,
Do you think I should date R2D2 and get him out of the closet? I think he simply needs hot sex with a butch guy like I.
You need to take into account that he must be one ugly SOB. He never stops posting here, which means that he's not having sex, and for that, there must be a reason!
NoQ

Springfield, NJ

#74052 Dec 10, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Now you have lowered yourself even more by altering posts. Typical unregistered troll tactic.
Sorry Fa$$ot but your Queen started that last week. Was just abiding my time. Su;ck it up cause you say nothing to one of your own when it's done to me.

Avon, Co

#74055 Dec 10, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>You need to take into account that he must be one ugly SOB. He never stops posting here, which means that he's not having sex, and for that, there must be a reason!
He's not having sex because he's under house arrest for the 8 year old he molested but he promised to never do things like that again lol

He has pledged to wear a bag over his head on the wedding night and be draped in plastic wrap to prevent me from catching a disease. ROFF

Let's face it, you know, he wants a big sausage and he's sexually frustrated so this might be the cure.

Avon, Co

#74056 Dec 10, 2012
Norfolk Pig Farmer wrote:
<quoted text>What is R2D2, sounds like some kind of robot or something?
Not the kind you think. It's really B9 and here is our pre-wedding picture you bubble head bumpkin.

http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_y...

Avon, Co

#74057 Dec 10, 2012
I actually like the robot from lost in space B9 more than the R2D2. Lost in Space was of course, before I was born but I love old TV shows and old movies. I love those B 50s sci fi films.

Lost in Space is a favorite of mine, I have on DVD. I like Star Trek but Lost in Space is storytelling with comedy without fake laughter.

There is one HOT stud in it which is the dark haired guy around my age 28 who is not part of the family. The father is cute too but not like the other guy. I would jump the bones of the other guy if he looked like that now. Dr Zachary Smith is the real Star and the Robot. I'll be Dr Smith and R2D2 can convert over to B9 the robot lol and I can treat him just like in the show lmao

Here is the HUNK

http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_y...

Avon, Co

#74058 Dec 10, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>You need to take into account that he must be one ugly SOB. He never stops posting here, which means that he's not having sex, and for that, there must be a reason!
Aren't you the least bit jealous that I might run off with someone else no matter who it is? You and I have it all going. We look similar, same height, weight and everything and are perfect for each other but you don't want me anymore. BP sad now.

Avon, Co

#74059 Dec 10, 2012
BP want NE back but NE likes other guy now. I wanted to spend rest of my life with NE and keep things spiced up and take good care of him.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#74060 Dec 10, 2012
Just post every so cautiously, R1, or you will lose yet one more account.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#74063 Dec 10, 2012
Glad you found my little "planted error", R1. Why not post using your pig stalker account?

Palm Springs, California

#74065 Dec 10, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Fa$$ot but your Queen started that last week. Was just abiding my time. Su;ck it up cause you say nothing to one of your own when it's done to me.
Changing a post is pointless and kills any serious discussion or thought. I far prefer your rants to changing another poster's opinions. It is basically the same as drawing a mustache on a make-up model's face billboard. Childish and silly and fools no one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News N.C. Hit With Lawsuit Over Anti-LGBT Law 3 min Rainbow Kid 22
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 min who cares 14,921
News Police flag and arrest Grindr user who turned o... 10 min Solo 2
News Most Canadians believe a gay prime minister is ... 18 min Rainbow Kid 3
News GOP day one in Cleveland: No unisex bathrooms 18 min WasteWater 92
Turdday Gay Cafe 22 min Holiday 1
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 41 min June VanDerMark 10,983
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr Frankie Rizzo 38,641
More from around the web