“Nirvana”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#73767 Dec 6, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to say, considering how rude I was to you right off the bat yesterday, you seem to be so much more friendly that most of the Queers on here. Maybe you're not so bad after all, considering you're still on the wrong path and all. Maybe you'll see the light and convert to normalcy, what do you think?????
Glad you're trying to be nice & civil
yeah, I am friendly
but no converting to being straight, thankx, I much prefer to stay gay & I'm on the right path.....might not be the right path for you but it's the right path for me
x
GOOBER PEAS

Kirkcaldy, UK

#73768 Dec 6, 2012
hypothesis ..... LOL ROTFLMAO@U
GOOBER PEAS

Kirkcaldy, UK

#73769 Dec 6, 2012
Q T is my pet name for you

tee-hee
GOOBER PEAS

Kirkcaldy, UK

#73770 Dec 6, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
opps.. probably Oh, and if a person corrects his own grammar, there is no need to jump all over! Got it, R1?
OMG STOOPID HILLBILLY TRAILER TRASH LOW LIFE ILLITERATE SCUUM P.O.S.

“HOLD FAST”

Since: Sep 12

I YAM WHAT I YAM

#73771 Dec 6, 2012
Peaches from Houston wrote:
Silly block head, they don't serve fast food at prison. Maybe mother smuggle it in up her butt for you? LMFAO
hawg head is reminiscing
Arnold

Oklahoma City, OK

#73772 Dec 6, 2012
Male queers suck!!!
Aaron

Oklahoma City, OK

#73773 Dec 6, 2012
nathanielornament wrote:
Hello Jade & Q1 :) & everyone else of course
A couple of mildly amusing internet occurrences (probably only to me tho)....on another site had a friend add, clicked on the profile pic to get to her page & don't know how it happened but clicked add to & then went back out to the general page & my pic had been changed to hers....eek, moment of panic....& hoping she wasn't online thinking she'd added a stalking nut.....got it changed back as quick as I could........another thing on that site the IMs come up looking the same as thread except they're private...this newb thought she was on a IM & was getting increasingly frustrated with ppl messaging her with what she thought was strange comments....took a while to get through to her it was a thread & not her message box, lol
X
Hi uncle Nate, I'd love to be able to change other people's pics for them, that would be a trolls dream come true... Please tell me how you did that :-)
Alex

Irving, TX

#73774 Dec 6, 2012
Aaron wrote:
<quoted text> Hi uncle Nate, I'd love to be able to change other people's pics for them, that would be a trolls dream come true... Please tell me how you did that :-)
Ya, I like to see a pic of Jade kissing a chick instead of some dude.

“Trolls in love with Peaches!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#73775 Dec 6, 2012
HOLME wrote:
<quoted text>
hawg head is reminiscing
Why you not use account much? Seem to always post unregistered. Something to hide probable. What? Peaches timidate you or what? No matter, fine figured woman has that affect on not fine figured.
-Peaches in Red
Alex

Oklahoma City, OK

#73776 Dec 6, 2012
<quoted text>Why you not use account much? Seem to always post unregistered. Something to hide probable. What? Peaches timidate you or what? No matter, fine figured woman has that affect on not fine figured.
-Peaches in Red
Have you seen my buddy, Jade?

“MARY HARTMAN, MARY HARTMAN”

Avon, Co

#73778 Dec 6, 2012
ding dong wrote:
<quoted text> Two long to read.
Too repetitious aka spam.

“Trolls in love with Peaches!”

Location hidden

#73779 Dec 6, 2012
Why NoQ keep vanishing? He have magical power? Anyone know? Anyone? Guess he afraid of Peach pie. Nice slice of heaven. Devil in the workshop.
-Peaches gone for while
-back in pink soon

Avon, Co

#73780 Dec 6, 2012
nathanielornament wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you're trying to be nice & civil
yeah, I am friendly
but no converting to being straight, thankx, I much prefer to stay gay & I'm on the right path.....might not be the right path for you but it's the right path for me
x
How about you and I convert and become breeders, get girlfriends (no sex with them) and then hang out together for long steamy gay sex filled nights and pretend we are just experimenting??? LOL
GOOBER PEAS

Kansas City, MO

#73782 Dec 6, 2012
<quoted text>Why you not use account much? Seem to always post unregistered. Something to hide probable. What? Peaches timidate you or what? No matter, fine figured woman has that affect on not fine figured.
-Peaches in Red
hawg head is the j8ster true avatar
GOOBER PEAS

Kansas City, MO

#73783 Dec 6, 2012
yup j8ster and hawg head
GOOBER PEAS

Kansas City, MO

#73784 Dec 6, 2012
huh go figure
Sweet Pea

Arlington, TX

#73785 Dec 6, 2012
GOOBER PEAS wrote:
-Peaches in Red
hawg head is the j8ster true avatar
Yup, the hawg head is jade's true pic. I've heard from a reliable source, the Pig Farmer from Norfolk will be here tommorow night...stay tuned for further details.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#73786 Dec 6, 2012
2 In those days Caesar Augustus issued a decree that a census should be taken of the entire Roman world. 2 (This was the first census that took place while[a] Quirinius was governor of Syria.) 3 And everyone went to their own town to register.

4 So Joseph also went up from the town of Nazareth in Galilee to Judea, to Bethlehem the town of David, because he belonged to the house and line of David. 5 He went there to register with Mary, who was pledged to be married to him and was expecting a child. 6 While they were there, the time came for the baby to be born, 7 and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no guest room available for them.

8 And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. 9 An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. 10 But the angel said to them,“Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. 11 Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord. 12 This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.”
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#73787 Dec 6, 2012
13 Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying,

14 “Glory to God in the highest heaven,
and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests.”

15 When the angels had left them and gone into heaven, the shepherds said to one another,“Let’s go to Bethlehem and see this thing that has happened, which the Lord has told us about.”

16 So they hurried off and found Mary and Joseph, and the baby, who was lying in the manger. 17 When they had seen him, they spread the word concerning what had been told them about this child, 18 and all who heard it were amazed at what the shepherds said to them. 19 But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart. 20 The shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things they had heard and seen, which were just as they had been told.

Avon, Co

#73788 Dec 6, 2012
Looks like the fruitcake fem closet troll is still posting 24/7 as usual. No life there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Same-sex marriage is just the beginning 4 min Spotted Girl 4
Jehovah's Witness Leader Lets Loose on Tight At... 38 min Belle Sexton 346
Gay brains similar to opposite-sex straight brains 53 min Belle Sexton 29
Congressman Under Fire For 'Outlaw Divorce' Rem... (Jul '06) 1 hr Swedenforever 32
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 1 hr Pietro Armando 3,534
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 1 hr Suculent-dry 26,025
Single Women Raise Gay Sons: Pat Robertson short 1 hr Swedenforever 48
CBS Network's 'Home for the Holidays' Special W... 2 hr seclu 144
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 5 hr Frankie Rizzo 3,968
Homosexuality 'promotes bonding' 5 hr Frankie Rizzo 52

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE