Comments
49,841 - 49,860 of 67,987 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Martin

Ennis, TX

#73735 Dec 5, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Why? Because they (like all 3 or 4 of them) are so happily content and satisfied with their "straightness" all their "extra straightness time" after humping women, can be spent posting, switching usernames, creating threads, getting deleted, and returning over and over. Wow, straightness must be exhausting. I never seem to have enough time to make it over to the "straight" threads after even one "day of gay"! Talk about WOO-HOO!
There is only one (1) troll in all of Topix you gaytard!!!
WOO HOO

Osaka, Japan

#73737 Dec 5, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Jade is an ASSTROLL
ditto

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#73738 Dec 5, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Jade is an ASSTROLL
OK, I said you were almost original once before with this one, but now you're just getting repetitive. Come up with some new taunts, oh, that's right, there AREN'T any more of your particular taunts, are there?

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#73740 Dec 5, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll work harder to impress you Master Fa$$ot
THANK you.
ding dong

Japan

#73741 Dec 6, 2012
My ding a ling your ding a ling a dingadingadinga dinga ding dingaling \(^@^)/

“MARY HARTMAN, MARY HARTMAN”

Since: Nov 12

Avon, Co

#73742 Dec 6, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
Anyone know what keeps happening to the NoQ postings? Anyone?
He gets off reading our posts? Off literally as in AXed? LOL

I never found out who uses the Ax. I never asked and don't want to know but someone uses it a lot around here. I can't help it that I feel bad for the trolly. I feel like he's lonely, stressed out, frustrated and probably feels better after coming here to bash gay posters even though, no gay poster cares. It has to be the thirst of psychology in me from College that feels for him because for all of us, each post has a motive, often that we are unaware of. Posts feel a need of something in each of us thus; I can see a sad need in that poster who is reaching out online because he can't do so in real life. He wants to be around gay men and have sex but in real life he can't. He likely has a need to be loved by a man which is a whole lot more than sex.

I know someone, I'm more in love with than have ever been in my entire life and we've never had sex. He posts on here and we know each other in person. I want to be there for him in all kinds of ways more than just sex. We also have so much in common it blows my mind. I can't say the word "love" to the person because we both have a hard time saying that word for some reason. We have both always been that way per that word. I can only type it.

Avon, Co

#73743 Dec 6, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
Anyone know what keeps happening to the NoQ postings? Anyone?
That looks like us in your pic NE. That looks like me on the left. Skin tone is very similar to that arm than the other one which is slightly darker. I used to use the fake tan and end up being real dark tan with the blond hair which was striking but I just go more natural skin tone now which is very pale and found very pale and very dark skin tones stay youngest looking. I never let the Sun touch my skin more than a few minutes outside since it will age us. A tan might look great but it's really a sign that we were damaged by the Sun. My father keeps a tan and he is a little darker skin tone naturally than I am but he has wrinkles on his forehead. I can't believe my parents are in their 60s now. Time moves on but when 29 comes up, I am staying 28. I decided when I turned 28 to stay there. lol You're 30 so you have to stay there too. Blanche can't help it that she's thousands of years old and looks 900 but when she's nice, I always tell her she only looks 500. That's when she's not trying to call doctor Shelby.

Blanche!!! Berserk was on last night! You old B film.. I have a new film coming out next summer but since not many going to theaters, can't say which it is or it gives me away on here. I only had one that didn't do well and went to DVD quickly. I'm going to get an award for this one.
ding dong

Japan

#73744 Dec 6, 2012
long winded blather!

Avon, Co

#73745 Dec 6, 2012
THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
Jane.. Too bad it was a phoney cheque..MY business manager moved ALL the money to my bank account in Fiji before you could cash it.. Back to the rusty trailer under the expressway you go.
Hell to the no...

I got one million out of that bank but some damn ghost forced me to give it to Nuns so we are both out of a million now...

As for freeways, I was just on one the other day going around in circles. That damn freeway in Buffie is nothing more than a circle and ya can't get off exits on the West side so the are all to the south, east and north but the maniacs driving on there never let ya get over in the right lane to take the exit to Williamsville so I always end up back at the top for the exit to the falls and then spin around and back down again. I was on there 14 hours last night and just now got off a ramp at the falls. The never would let me get mine for williamsville. I always get lost in the falls. They took the old ice cream shop down and everything changed. Doctor Shelby's office is on this road but the bank is in Williamsville where I have to cash this other check lol

The mall is insane with Christmas trees everywhere but talk about sales. Designer everything on sale. I got a $3500 jacked for just $600 yesterday.

Avon, Co

#73746 Dec 6, 2012
ding dong wrote:
long winded blather!
You really are on here 24/7/365

I get up this morning and there ya are. If I'm up late, there ya are. If I post in the middle of the day, there ya are. No life and it must be hell to have that bi-polar.

Too bad you were not in SVU, CLWR, AMD, AKS and others since they were all up 50-100% recently but a broke bum who has noting but welfare and my thread to post on is a sad life.

Have fun doing nothing today as I have fun working and making bucks on the NYSE.

Sorry to hear ya go banned again but that long winded troll bs does it every time and I just scrolled past all those pages of your non stop posts until, I noticed once again, you are up and on here at all hours. Poor thing. Ever heard of plastic bags? They don't use paper anymore which is great news for you lmao

Avon, Co

#73747 Dec 6, 2012
Have fun in Dallas R2D2 with ur new friend. How R U going to even get there from no car or anything to hook up? I think you better use safe sex if you do sneak out and I told you NEVER do that thing going on you know where then doing you know what. Not good or safe. U better be good and play it safe with those things.

Avon, Co

#73748 Dec 6, 2012
Trolly wants to marry me in Vermont but my sister and I are going there for incest to get married. We don't want to do it here. We want the Vermont marriage license. We are getting married by a Satanic Priestess.

Avon, Co

#73749 Dec 6, 2012
My poor R2D2. He's my lil froggy.

Avon, Co

#73750 Dec 6, 2012
If R2D2 and I were to be married, he wouldn't be allowed to post on here anymore. That would have to be part of the agreement.

Since I'm really 75, blind, in a wheelchair with a wig and false teeth, you will have to be gentle with me and make sure to keep my teeth in a jar soaking at night and my wig on one of those wig thingys so it doesn't get out of shape and be nice to my seeing eye dog who posts for me. No pushing me up and down high hills either or too close to snowbanks. My sister did that once to me and it took a week to dig me out of an avalanche off the side of the thruway.

You can move into the mansion but it will be your job to cook and serve Blanche her din din too. It's not easy for me to get up and down those stairs anymore and you will have to go out and pick up my vodka and gin or that cute stud will show up with a delivery for me and you won't like that when he gives me those gaga eyes and undresses me with his eyes.

You will be responsible for my makeup table too and have to learn how to put makeup on me so I look 28 again.

Avon, Co

#73751 Dec 6, 2012
I use three kinds of lipstick. The moister stick first, the slight highlighter around my lips to reshape them after my stroke and fill them in and then go over them with the other stick that is the natural lip color or they will look too thin and white.

To fix me up in the mornings, you have to make sure to cleanse my face with thingys out of a plastic bag to deep clean, no soap on my face ever, moisturize and then do the blot on makeup first and then my foundation and then contour and give me a little color and then make sure my wig is on right and not sideways and brushed properly, my teeth clean and then put them in me to fill my face out again like a balloon. You will then be in charge of putting my Tommy's on starting with a fresh pair of underwear since I only wear one pair once then is tossed out but you have to put my depends on before that so they go on first in case I sheeet during the day and then spray me down with my $800 an oz cologne and get me in my chair by lifting me up out of the bed and carrying me to the chair.

I need my feet massaged and then Ted's stockings put on under my Tommy's. Those prevent blood clots.

Once I'm make up, I will look 28 and all the men will want me so you have to fight them off next. If they get too aggressive in wanting sex with me, last resort if all else fails is taking my packed full depends off and tossing them at them sheeets and all. You will also have to take over my writing for me too and I'm working on one novel, one screen play, one sit com and an autobiography and that cannot be short form Grade one level. You will need to make it long and exciting with no baby sentences like, "da da, I gotta go bathroom".

You will have to take care of the kids too and there are two of them NE and I have together and get them off to school etc. You will have to run a company as well as trade stocks at the same time and be able to attend parties year round or at least at the clubhouse where I'm a member. You will also have to give instructions to my pilot and the cute guy in charge of packing the Jet with my clothes and goodies that I like to have on each flight and lots of ice. He knows, never forget ice for BP since I love to chew that with my drinks. I like my vodka tonics on ice with one dash of roses lime.
ding dong

Japan

#73752 Dec 6, 2012
Queen Elizabeth 1st wrote:
I use three kinds of lipstick. The moister stick first, the slight highlighter around my lips to reshape them after my stroke and fill them in and then go over them with the other stick that is the natural lip color or they will look too thin and white.
To fix me up in the mornings, you have to make sure to cleanse my face with thingys out of a plastic bag to deep clean, no soap on my face ever, moisturize and then do the blot on makeup first and then my foundation and then contour and give me a little color and then make sure my wig is on right and not sideways and brushed properly, my teeth clean and then put them in me to fill my face out again like a balloon. You will then be in charge of putting my Tommy's on starting with a fresh pair of underwear since I only wear one pair once then is tossed out but you have to put my depends on before that so they go on first in case I sheeet during the day and then spray me down with my $800 an oz cologne and get me in my chair by lifting me up out of the bed and carrying me to the chair.
I need my feet massaged and then Ted's stockings put on under my Tommy's. Those prevent blood clots.
Once I'm make up, I will look 28 and all the men will want me so you have to fight them off next. If they get too aggressive in wanting sex with me, last resort if all else fails is taking my packed full depends off and tossing them at them sheeets and all. You will also have to take over my writing for me too and I'm working on one novel, one screen play, one sit com and an autobiography and that cannot be short form Grade one level. You will need to make it long and exciting with no baby sentences like, "da da, I gotta go bathroom".
You will have to take care of the kids too and there are two of them NE and I have together and get them off to school etc. You will have to run a company as well as trade stocks at the same time and be able to attend parties year round or at least at the clubhouse where I'm a member. You will also have to give instructions to my pilot and the cute guy in charge of packing the Jet with my clothes and goodies that I like to have on each flight and lots of ice. He knows, never forget ice for BP since I love to chew that with my drinks. I like my vodka tonics on ice with one dash of roses lime.
Two long to read.
Adam

Dallas, TX

#73753 Dec 6, 2012
I'm heading to Chick-Fil-A for breakfast.

WOO HOO

“Trolls in love with Peaches!”

Location hidden

#73754 Dec 6, 2012
Silly block head, they don't serve fast food at prison. Maybe mother smuggle it in up her butt for you? LMFAO
Adam

Dallas, TX

#73755 Dec 6, 2012
Peaches from Houston wrote:
Silly block head, they don't serve fast food at prison. Maybe mother smuggle it in up her butt for you? LMFAO
Illiterate pig head.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#73757 Dec 6, 2012
Now don't be rude and mean to Peaches. She has decided to leave the dark side and her homophobic ways behind. She may not be the sharpest tack in the drawer, but she has opened her heart to try to be more accepting. Maybe it's Divine intervention! Listening to Bette Midler can have a drastic affect on behavior!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min Gay be gone 49,449
Supreme Court: Was gay marriage settled in 1972... 15 min nhjeff 608
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 18 min Dr Milan Sufflay 1,124
California Takes a Stand Against Gay and Trans ... 31 min eJohn 72
Ga. teen kicked out after admitting he's gay to... 47 min eJohn 33
Local group hopes to revisit decade-old convers... 55 min eJohn 8
Gay marriage opponents take lower profile 58 min eJohn 24
Biggest Gay Lies 1 hr Mikey 1,738
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 2 hr Gunther 55,058
Which QUEER is the BIGGEST PIECE OF SH!T? 7 hr Frank Rizzo 8
Gay Marriage and the Limits of Tradition 11 hr Belle Sexton 34
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search