The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
KiMares sanity document

Italy

#74020 Dec 9, 2012
Queen Elizabeth 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to inform you but I'm not locked up, can do as I please and even call the President of the USA direct line! I'm in charge of his policy on LGBT!!!
Borrow me?

“MARY HARTMAN, MARY HARTMAN”

Since: Nov 12

Avon, Co

#74021 Dec 9, 2012
RONE wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU STUPID, BLOND KING STARTED THIS THREAD AND HE IS DEAD, DIED FROM AIDS everyone knows that.
HETERO RULE THIS THREAD
Whatcha gonna do if blond King makes a posts from that account? U think he can't? I am he thus; account is mine so ya never know when Blond King or Blonde Prince could post.

No one here died from HIV. We don't seem to have a lot of black posters here but the black community is where the epidemic is in heterosexual parts and it is called the monster in the hood. HIV is not now and never has been a gay disease so try to get your facts right. Ground zero is still located in African from which it came through breeders. The US is so tiny, it's like a postage stamp on a Global Map. The world doesn't revolve around the States darlin. If the States were gone today, the world would continue just fine.

Avon, Co

#74022 Dec 9, 2012
Norfolk Pig Farmer wrote:
<quoted text>I'm hung like a horse.
OMG LOl, you really are too much lol. You're something else for sure. What are we to do with you naughty boy?

Avon, Co

#74023 Dec 9, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>That stupid troll isn't from Nebraska. He thinks he knows where I live, but since I've moved, I feel safer knowing he is just guessing. I think I'd spend the holidays with the family that is more accepting, if I were you. Who needs drama over the holiday? You and your girlfriend can do something with out her family. That would make for a more pleasant time. Do enjoy your holiday though!!
From what I remember, you were born in Nebraska and moved to the NE US but I never even say which State in the NE you live. He is clueless which is obvious because he thinks NE stand for Nebraska lol

BTW, a few years ago, I was at the Choo Choo and there was a bar there and some hot guy bought me a beer. I didn't know him but he fell in love with me that night. Funny thing with me is some think I live in SC aka South Central US as in mid TN Valley Choo Choo metro area. Those same people probably think the Southern TN Valley is in TN too when in fact it's in Alabama lol. Choo Choo is middle TN valley and knox up State and hour is northern Valley. Maybe I have relatives near Choo Choo but doesn't mean I live there. My parents are staying at their condo in NYC right now and so am I. I will be going back home to upstate soon but being born in Copenhagen means real home is long ways off and I have three citizenship. I came to States through Canada after living there so got citizenship there first the US later.

The weekend is now over so the Ax will fall and the troll threads will be deleted as always. I only read a couple then just skipped to here since it looked like someone was posting far too many posts with the same BS

Avon, Co

#74024 Dec 9, 2012
KiMares sanity document wrote:
<quoted text>
Borrow me?
Why?
Godzilla

Toronto, Canada

#74025 Dec 10, 2012
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
What do John Wayne Gacy, Jeffery Dahmer, and Wayne Williams have in common? They were/are gay and they preyed on children. This is why sickoperv gays should not be recognized as normal.
What a lying sac O shyte you are LOSER! How many times are you going to post this absolute Bull Shyte? LOL,The TRUE facts of the matter are that the VAST majority of serial killers are WHITE HETEROSEXUAL males in their 20's and 30's who suffer from some type of anti-social personality disorder just like you suffer from an anti-social personality disorder! Except perhaps that you may be even sicker than they are! So you frigging imbecile read it and weep,FooL! Oh and you still need to STFU and quit lying,and first and foremost seek professional help for that disease you suffer from sicko!

Mass Heterosexual serial killers

http://www.mayhem.net/Crime/serial1.html

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#74028 Dec 10, 2012
Uve wrote:
RMAOL..Have to copy then paste your responses back cause they keep getting deleted NoQ? What loser!!! LOL
I saw that too! What an idiot. Our resident troll(R1) copies and pastes trash from over 3-4 years ago that he saved! Who the hell, but an idiot troll would save such garbage. Talk about being on an obsessive tirade! And they wonder why they are single and have all the time in the world to post here! LOL

“Trolls in love with Peaches!”

Location hidden

#74032 Dec 10, 2012
Peaches would offer slice of pie, but gay guys have no need to it! Why so many men post here if straight? Tis the season. Peaches off shopping?
-Peaches in Santa suits

“Trolls in love with Peaches!”

Location hidden

#74035 Dec 10, 2012
Who Steve? Isn't he the guy who die when he kill himself of broken heart when Real Man of Small Penis ran off with Homiesexual?
-Peaches remember
R.I.P.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#74039 Dec 10, 2012
sweet Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice catch, didn't think you were on the job anymore. Threw out a couple of things to fk with Jade, thinking you might catch it, but you never.
Oh, please. Trying to keep up with the ABOMINABLE spelling of most of my favorite under educated haters is like trying to sweep up the Sahara Desert with a whisk broom. It just gets impossible at times.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#74040 Dec 10, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Dam Queer grammar patrol on the job. LMFAO
Actually, SPELLING patrol, but at least it made you more aware, so my work is done this morning.

Avon, Co

#74043 Dec 10, 2012
-Swede- wrote:
Good morning faggotville!
Whatever happened to ITS GREEEEAT?
I guess he died from AIDS huh? Now that IS great!
ROFLMAO!
-Swede-
A) Only a person with HIV would post so much about it.

B) Most HIV cases don't kill because it can be treated, put into remission and sometimes, the virus is eventually killed off to the point where the person no longer has HIV thus; most with HIV in the West live a full life with the normal live expectancy.

C) you got it from your dog.

D) This is not the 1980s or early 90s

E) You're an idiot with cancer of the mind.

Avon, Co

#74044 Dec 10, 2012
Where did my lil R2D2 go? We were going to make a go of it but it looks like he ran off or post rolled with the Ax.

He needs a real man with a big sausage and I have one large enough to go around. I'm a little like Jesus in a lot of ways. Jesus could take a fish and feed a thousand and I can take a sausage and do the same thing.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#74046 Dec 10, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you have lowered yourself even more by altering posts. Typical unregistered troll tactic.

Avon, Co

#74047 Dec 10, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Now you have lowered yourself even more by altering posts. Typical unregistered troll tactic.
NE,

Do you think I should date R2D2 and get him out of the closet? I think he simply needs hot sex with a butch guy like I.

Avon, Co

#74048 Dec 10, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice post Fa$$ot.
It wasn't long enough to be in the article category and since I am a writer by nature, it needed to be longer.

Nice to hear from you closet case faggo**

Avon, Co

#74049 Dec 10, 2012
R2D2 and I are to be married in Vermont in January.

He's going to be my bottom boy and he will take it like a man on wedding night and all 8" of the fat sausage deep all the way in no lube.

If he doesn't bleed on wedding night then I'll know he wasn't a virgin!

Those sheets better prove he was a virgin.

He's going to take my manhood all the way in and then lick it clean. I want a rimm job too. Opps, that's a stock symbol lol

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#74051 Dec 10, 2012
Queen Elizabeth 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
NE,
Do you think I should date R2D2 and get him out of the closet? I think he simply needs hot sex with a butch guy like I.
You need to take into account that he must be one ugly SOB. He never stops posting here, which means that he's not having sex, and for that, there must be a reason!
NoQ

Springfield, NJ

#74052 Dec 10, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Now you have lowered yourself even more by altering posts. Typical unregistered troll tactic.
Sorry Fa$$ot but your Queen started that last week. Was just abiding my time. Su;ck it up cause you say nothing to one of your own when it's done to me.

Avon, Co

#74055 Dec 10, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>You need to take into account that he must be one ugly SOB. He never stops posting here, which means that he's not having sex, and for that, there must be a reason!
He's not having sex because he's under house arrest for the 8 year old he molested but he promised to never do things like that again lol

He has pledged to wear a bag over his head on the wedding night and be draped in plastic wrap to prevent me from catching a disease. ROFF

Let's face it, you know, he wants a big sausage and he's sexually frustrated so this might be the cure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NE Jade: The Man, The Myth, The Legend 1 min HOMO Publications 8
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 min Frankie Rizzo 25,599
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 2 min June VanDerMark 13,543
News Ruling: Refusal to print gay pride shirts not d... 3 min Mitts Gold Plated... 214
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 min Respect71 49,161
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 11 min Tiffany 5,942
News AIDS Walk New York and Gay Men's Health Crisis:... 25 min Mitts Gold Plated... 11
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 3 hr Frogface Kate 364
News More 14 hr Little Cheerleader 15
More from around the web