The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
TNmatt

Tucker, GA

#73875 Dec 7, 2012
Ha! BTW to "bi" like someone told me one time "it's just a phase." and later "loose the bitch and make the switch". LOL I LOVE those. I can't fathom ANYONE not wanting a nice ....
Cornelius

United States

#73876 Dec 7, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Your obituary would make me relieved.
REPORTED !!!
TNmatt

Tucker, GA

#73877 Dec 7, 2012
Goodness! Anyone just hang out here?
Peaches luvs Cream

Topeka, KS

#73878 Dec 7, 2012
Peaches say hi. Peaches speak pidgin english much. Peaches not have much to say except speakum nonsense.

Peaches out.

“visit HudsonDildoEmpor ium.com”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#73879 Dec 7, 2012
Norfolk Pig Farmer wrote:
"Dude, or whatever the fruck you think you are, you are freaking me out. I've had 7 different people private message me, 4 of them I didn't even know and they all said your are beyond strange"
Pig Flucker, rentboy.com is a GREAT resource for lonely boys like you. Very discrete.

“visit HudsonDildoEmpor ium.com”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#73881 Dec 7, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there you Ugly Red headed flatcocker. You're so dam ugly, bet you scare yourself when you look in the mirror.

THAT must be why you are sniff after me from post to post...

But I know YOU prefer big hairy beer drinking men in flannel shirts. I think you guys call them "bears"?

Hey LowIQ, Any luck finding a job or finally moving out of your parents house? I hope it happens soon so you can stop the hetro charade.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#73883 Dec 8, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks pervert, but I'm just fine. It's a proven fact that flatcockers have sex with animals to help satisfy their sexual desires, since they can't stand men, how many different kinds of animals have you had sex with?????
including the christians?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#73884 Dec 8, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks pervert, but I'm just fine. It's a proven fact that flatcockers have sex with animals to help satisfy their sexual desires, since they can't stand men, how many different kinds of animals have you had sex with?????
lol

the babtists are so kinky

but catholic girls give the best head
Godzilla

Tempe, AZ

#73885 Dec 8, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
the babtists are so kinky
but catholic girls give the best head
Sorry but No Q is Q gives the bast head whether it be man or beast! That's how those socio-pathic,psychotic sick in the Cabasa beastialtists roll after all you know! Don't know if he's a Catholic or not??? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
RAYMOND

Dublin, Ireland

#73886 Dec 8, 2012
Oh my the j8ster avatar , so hetero !
RAYMOND

Dublin, Ireland

#73887 Dec 8, 2012
Grreat partay. Lots of juicy snappers.
RAYMOND

Dublin, Ireland

#73889 Dec 8, 2012
oh oh someone is lurking, wonder who it cood be?

“Nirvana”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#73893 Dec 8, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when you shiteating Fa$$ots accuse me of being Queer because that's the Ultimate insult. Even you Queers know that it's the biggest insult of all. There's nothing worse than a nasty A$$ filthy Queer. LMFAO
Hey little Q, what happened to trying to be civil?
nasty a$$ filthy queers?......yeah, have to agree it is usually nicer when they shower first

“Nirvana”

Location hidden

#73894 Dec 8, 2012
-Swede- wrote:
<quoted text>
You want a piece of me queer?
Any place, an time scumbag!
-Swede-
lol, hey Swede
you want a piece of me?
.....come to London....might even give you a freebie :o

“Nirvana”

Location hidden

#73895 Dec 8, 2012
An 80-year-old man was requested by his doctor for a sperm count as part of his physical exam.
The doctor gave the man a jar and said, "Take this jar home and bring back a semen sample tomorrow." The next day the
80-year-old man reappeared at the doctor's office and gave him the jar, which was as clean and empty as on the previous day.
The doctor asked, what happened and the man explained.
"Well, doc, it's like this--first I tried with my right hand, but nothing. Then I tried with my left hand, but still nothing. Then I asked my wife for help. She tried with her right hand, then with her left, still nothing. She tried with her mouth, first with the teeth in, then with her teeth out, still nothing. We even called up Arleen, the lady next door and she tried too, first with both hands, then an armpit, and she even tried squeezin' it between her knees, but still nothing."
The doctor was shocked! "You asked your neighbor?"
The old man replied, "Yep, none of us could get the jar open." lol
Gay News

Dublin, Ireland

#73897 Dec 8, 2012
WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court will take up California's ban on same-sex marriage, a case that could give the justices the chance to rule on whether gay Americans have the same constitutional right to marry as heterosexuals.
The justices said Friday they will review a federal appeals court ruling that struck down the state's gay marriage ban, though on narrow grounds. The San Francisco-based appeals court said the state could not take away the same-sex marriage right that had been granted by California's Supreme Court.

The court also will decide whether Congress can deprive legally married gay couples of federal benefits otherwise available to married people. A provision of the federal Defense of Marriage Act limits a range of health and pension benefits, as well as favorable tax treatment, to heterosexual couples.

The cases probably will be argued in March, with decisions expected by late June.

Gay marriage is legal, or will be soon, in nine states – Connecticut, Iowa, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, Vermont, Washington – and the District of Columbia. Federal courts in California have struck down the state's constitutional ban on same-sex marriage, but that ruling has not taken effect while the issue is being appealed.

-stay tuned to this channel for further updates
Dooley

Romania

#73898 Dec 8, 2012
nathanielornament wrote:
An 80-year-old man was requested by his doctor for a sperm count as part of his physical exam.
The doctor gave the man a jar and said, "Take this jar home and bring back a semen sample tomorrow." The next day the
80-year-old man reappeared at the doctor's office and gave him the jar, which was as clean and empty as on the previous day.
The doctor asked, what happened and the man explained.
"Well, doc, it's like this--first I tried with my right hand, but nothing. Then I tried with my left hand, but still nothing. Then I asked my wife for help. She tried with her right hand, then with her left, still nothing. She tried with her mouth, first with the teeth in, then with her teeth out, still nothing. We even called up Arleen, the lady next door and she tried too, first with both hands, then an armpit, and she even tried squeezin' it between her knees, but still nothing."
The doctor was shocked! "You asked your neighbor?"
The old man replied, "Yep, none of us could get the jar open." lol
ha ha and ha
HMOITO

Paris, France

#73903 Dec 8, 2012
-Swede- wrote:
Good morning rump rangers!
I'm the new boss of this cafe!
Feel me?
-Swede-

Howdy Swede glad to make your acquaintance.
HMOITO

Paris, France

#73904 Dec 8, 2012
HECK OF P A R T A Y 'eY? Lots of huge ta tas and juicy snappers.......... finger licking
HMOITO

Paris, France

#73905 Dec 8, 2012
Bout time fur j8ster (Hawg Head) to pass judgement .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CEO's bonus cut 25% for his anti-gay, sexist ti... 6 min Hudson712 3
News Senate hopeful Roy Moore: gay sex is the 'same ... 59 min Ms Sassy 4
News Michigan sued after gay couples are rejected fo... 2 hr bohart 32
News Former Australian prime minister says he was he... 2 hr Pat Robertson s F... 1
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 3 hr cpeter1313 9,905
News Gay bar opens near Macon Road, drawing visitors... 4 hr General Zod 662
News Gay teen against same-sex marriage heckled at u... 5 hr EdmondWA 24
News Arizona Supreme Court says gays get equal paren... 5 hr Robert 26
News Judge rejects couple's argument for refusing ga... 6 hr EdmondWA 63
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 hr River Tam 56,047
More from around the web