“MARY HARTMAN, MARY HARTMAN”

Since: Nov 12

Avon, Co

#73567 Dec 3, 2012
I can say things went down and to hell after he took over imo

It was not built to be run how it is and I will one day change it back!

Avon, Co

#73568 Dec 3, 2012
I looked and looked but couldn't find that hunky John Boy. He was sooo cute in that show. It's on TV and I watch it somethings only because he is on it. I would have married him if I was around then and near his age.

Oppps, different Walton's. Sorry, made a mistake but I like the TV waltons...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walton_family
NoQ

New York, NY

#73570 Dec 3, 2012
GodZilla wrote:
<quoted text>No,wrong yet again! LoL,Surprise,surprise,surprise ! But I'll tell you what is perverse and deviant,Your bigotry and hatred is perverse and is what really needs immediate repentance and for you to beg your LORD for forgivness you poor excuse for a human being! It is YOU who is the sick one and that is the only true fact! Jesus says for YOU to repent before it's to late! He weeps for you!
You nasty A$$ perverted Fa$$ots are as much a Bigot as anyone. That's Right, ya fking CSer.

“Trolls in love with Peaches!”

Location hidden

#73571 Dec 3, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You nasty A$$ perverted Fa$$ots are as much a Bigot as anyone. That's Right, ya fking CSer.
You sound mad. You mad bro?

Location hidden

#73573 Dec 3, 2012
Hetero Hank wrote:
The Mayor will return on Christmas Eve and this I guarantee!!!
What else you going to do on holiday? Sad life you live. Peaches will be with all family, eating good stuffs, and getting stuffed at both ends! You need to find pen pal to write you in prison. Maybe they send care package.
-Peaches
NoQ

New York, NY

#73574 Dec 3, 2012
Peaches from Houston wrote:
<quoted text>You sound mad. You mad bro?
I would bet almost anything that you're a Fa&&ot posing as a woman. You nasty Queers, for some reason, like playing the role as a bitc,h. Strange perverted creatures.

Location hidden

#73575 Dec 3, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I would bet almost anything that you're a Fa&&ot posing as a woman. You nasty Queers, for some reason, like playing the role as a bitc,h. Strange perverted creatures.
Peaches fine figured straight woman. You kiss your mother with that potty mouth? Peaches report you for sure. You need to go find opposite sex woman even if you need to pay. You angry and it show!
-Peaches
NoQ

New York, NY

#73576 Dec 3, 2012
<quoted text>Peaches fine figured straight woman. You kiss your mother with that potty mouth? Peaches report you for sure. You need to go find opposite sex woman even if you need to pay. You angry and it show!
-Peaches
Fk you Fa$$ot, and your rotten peaches

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#73578 Dec 3, 2012
<quoted text>What else you going to do on holiday? Sad life you live. Peaches will be with all family, eating good stuffs, and getting stuffed at both ends! You need to find pen pal to write you in prison. Maybe they send care package.
-Peaches
Always thought you were a dingbat, but at least your attitude has changed! You still have those grammar issues!

Avon, Co

#73579 Dec 3, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Always thought you were a dingbat, but at least your attitude has changed! You still have those grammar issues!
At 49 and no HS or GED, he is always going to have problems with grammar and it's not just Net grammar posting. He wouldn't know a verb from a noun if someone offered him a thousand bucks.

He has no idea what the letters of the alphabet mean either and is glass bubble head stupidity is why he buys the banana to jack with since it feels so good but forgets how to use and and just sticks it up his arse instead. Getting a broken cucumber out is one thing but a mashed banana out of there is more difficult. Besides, I bet he has hemorrhoids hanging out a foot long from all those years putting his arse up against the holes in stalls at the truck stops.

BTW, I'm back in the States and will get the kids off to school this week and if you take a day off and stay home with me, I can keep you up all day doing guy things in a naughty way. I want to nurse on you a while first. I know how sensitive that one area is on your chest.

Blanche says hello. She is having plastic surgery done and will be all healed up by the 15th for the big Christmas parties and then for the huge New Year's Eve parties. She expects to come out looking like a young 80 this time. I just bought her a new wig and dentures.

PS, you should see me today in my A&F Jeans!!! Buttons!!

Avon, Co

#73581 Dec 3, 2012
I found pic of R1 at home on Thanksgiving this year.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_rEWAjYVrJo0/Rkd9GFa...

So sad for a 49 year old to look like this but what do you expect from a fem closet case bumpkin pretending to be a breeder on a gay thread that a Blond King aka I started for Allie?

I bet he still rates my first post as if anyone cares or sees it or would believe it's multiple people. Any sane person to stumble across it would know some troll sits on a pc rating a post day and night with nothing else to do.

Oh well, back in the States and looks like all but one stock is up for me. AMD shot up huge from 1.80-2.20 so good points there but it's going to $4 soon,$8 in winter and then $15 later. AKS is the cool one to get in on now and time to see if ANR will drop to $7 and lower once more before it heads back to $60.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#73582 Dec 3, 2012
Queen Elizabeth 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
At 49 and no HS or GED, he is always going to have problems with grammar and it's not just Net grammar posting. He wouldn't know a verb from a noun if someone offered him a thousand bucks.
He has no idea what the letters of the alphabet mean either and is glass bubble head stupidity is why he buys the banana to jack with since it feels so good but forgets how to use and and just sticks it up his arse instead. Getting a broken cucumber out is one thing but a mashed banana out of there is more difficult. Besides, I bet he has hemorrhoids hanging out a foot long from all those years putting his arse up against the holes in stalls at the truck stops.
BTW, I'm back in the States and will get the kids off to school this week and if you take a day off and stay home with me, I can keep you up all day doing guy things in a naughty way. I want to nurse on you a while first. I know how sensitive that one area is on your chest.
Blanche says hello. She is having plastic surgery done and will be all healed up by the 15th for the big Christmas parties and then for the huge New Year's Eve parties. She expects to come out looking like a young 80 this time. I just bought her a new wig and dentures.
PS, you should see me today in my A&F Jeans!!! Buttons!!
Oh SNAP!! LOL

Avon, Co

#73583 Dec 3, 2012
Sydney wrote:
<quoted text>Two long too read!!!
You have said that about a thousand times now but NE, and everyone else have said we understand your learning disability and feel bad for ya. Instead of repeating the same problem you have, why not be inventive and make your own three where three word sentences are found on the K level reader? You are not likely to find them here and never will in intellectual circles. Sorry you screwed your life up but deal with it and stop complaining about your problems. You're the only one with them and no one cares. You should have finished or passed Grade one but ya didn't thus; my posts will always be far too long and far to intellectual for you to read.

A child can make a short three word sentence but I am no child and far from dumb. IQ over 148 but not giving out number so deal with it idiot.
NoQ

New York, NY

#73584 Dec 3, 2012
Queen Elizabeth 1st wrote:
<quoted text>You have said that about a thousand times now but NE, and everyone else have said we understand your learning disability and feel bad for ya. Instead of repeating the same problem you have, why not be inventive and make your own three where three word sentences are found on the K level reader? You are not likely to find them here and never will in intellectual circles. Sorry you screwed your life up but deal with it and stop complaining about your problems. You're the only one with them and no one cares. You should have finished or passed Grade one but ya didn't thus; my posts will always be far too long and far to intellectual for you to read.

A child can make a short three word sentence but I am no child and far from dumb. IQ over 148 but not giving out number so deal with it idiot.
Can't be too fking smart, getting your shit packed by another man then su:cking him clean. Your IQ just dropped by half. Stupid Freak.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#73587 Dec 3, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
C
Time for the ax to fall!! You better be careful, Peaches will report you!!
NoQ

New York, NY

#73588 Dec 3, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Time for the ax to fall!! You better be careful, Peaches will report you!!
Yea, I worry about that a lot, as you well know. Wouldn't want to be reported, might ruin my clean slate.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#73590 Dec 3, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Time for the ax to fall!! You better be careful, Peaches will report you!!
We can only HOPE so.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#73591 Dec 3, 2012
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>We can only HOPE so.
It's his little shtick to get his slate wiped clean every other day! LOL
NoQ

New York, NY

#73593 Dec 3, 2012
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>We can only HOPE so.
Fa$$ot, why would you hope so for???
Do you somehow think by me getting reported, that I'll get banned from posting??? I'm reported every day. I'm sure they get tired of you Fa$$ots whining all the time. Trust me Pervert, if they could ban me, they would. Have Queer Jade explain it to you.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#73594 Dec 3, 2012
Chris wrote:
<quoted text> What's with the rainbow pic, are you gay or something?
What's with the shaded grey box? Oh, that represents troll or something. You're welcome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Allowing Blood Donations From Gay Men Could Hel... 2 min Professor Jumper 4
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 6 min Fa-Foxy 134
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 8 min SHIRLEY 1,212
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 21 min SHIRLEY 55,981
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 26 min KiMerde 49,882
Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer sold to Russians! 28 min Frankie Rizzo 7
Biggest Gay Lies 51 min OLD SARGE 2,029
Gay marriage cases await early Supreme Court de... 1 hr Larry Craig s WC ... 471
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••