The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...

“Trolls in love with Peaches!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#73754 Dec 6, 2012
Silly block head, they don't serve fast food at prison. Maybe mother smuggle it in up her butt for you? LMFAO
Adam

Dallas, TX

#73755 Dec 6, 2012
Peaches from Houston wrote:
Silly block head, they don't serve fast food at prison. Maybe mother smuggle it in up her butt for you? LMFAO
Illiterate pig head.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#73757 Dec 6, 2012
Now don't be rude and mean to Peaches. She has decided to leave the dark side and her homophobic ways behind. She may not be the sharpest tack in the drawer, but she has opened her heart to try to be more accepting. Maybe it's Divine intervention! Listening to Bette Midler can have a drastic affect on behavior!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#73759 Dec 6, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
And this affects me how???
It gives you something to think about, our little Q boy! Is your straight existence so limited and uneventful that you need a little gayness in it? We are a great group of people to hang with. Educated, witty, and probable quite a change from your mundane existence. Your constant presence on these threads only verifies my hypothesis.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#73760 Dec 6, 2012
opps.. probably Oh, and if a person corrects his own grammar, there is no need to jump all over! Got it, R1?

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#73763 Dec 6, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Was this directed at me? Are you now accusing me of being R 1?
If I was directing it toward you, I would have posted, "Little Q". It's my pet name for you, sweetie!

“Nirvana”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#73764 Dec 6, 2012
Hello Jade & Q1 :) & everyone else of course

A couple of mildly amusing internet occurrences (probably only to me tho)....on another site had a friend add, clicked on the profile pic to get to her page & don't know how it happened but clicked add to & then went back out to the general page & my pic had been changed to hers....eek, moment of panic....& hoping she wasn't online thinking she'd added a stalking nut.....got it changed back as quick as I could........another thing on that site the IMs come up looking the same as thread except they're private...this newb thought she was on a IM & was getting increasingly frustrated with ppl messaging her with what she thought was strange comments....took a while to get through to her it was a thread & not her message box, lol

X

“Nirvana”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#73767 Dec 6, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to say, considering how rude I was to you right off the bat yesterday, you seem to be so much more friendly that most of the Queers on here. Maybe you're not so bad after all, considering you're still on the wrong path and all. Maybe you'll see the light and convert to normalcy, what do you think?????
Glad you're trying to be nice & civil
yeah, I am friendly
but no converting to being straight, thankx, I much prefer to stay gay & I'm on the right path.....might not be the right path for you but it's the right path for me
x
GOOBER PEAS

UK

#73768 Dec 6, 2012
hypothesis ..... LOL [email protected]
GOOBER PEAS

UK

#73769 Dec 6, 2012
Q T is my pet name for you

tee-hee
GOOBER PEAS

UK

#73770 Dec 6, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
opps.. probably Oh, and if a person corrects his own grammar, there is no need to jump all over! Got it, R1?
OMG STOOPID HILLBILLY TRAILER TRASH LOW LIFE ILLITERATE SCUUM P.O.S.
Arnold

United States

#73772 Dec 6, 2012
Male queers suck!!!
Aaron

United States

#73773 Dec 6, 2012
nathanielornament wrote:
Hello Jade & Q1 :) & everyone else of course
A couple of mildly amusing internet occurrences (probably only to me tho)....on another site had a friend add, clicked on the profile pic to get to her page & don't know how it happened but clicked add to & then went back out to the general page & my pic had been changed to hers....eek, moment of panic....& hoping she wasn't online thinking she'd added a stalking nut.....got it changed back as quick as I could........another thing on that site the IMs come up looking the same as thread except they're private...this newb thought she was on a IM & was getting increasingly frustrated with ppl messaging her with what she thought was strange comments....took a while to get through to her it was a thread & not her message box, lol
X
Hi uncle Nate, I'd love to be able to change other people's pics for them, that would be a trolls dream come true... Please tell me how you did that :-)
Alex

Dallas, TX

#73774 Dec 6, 2012
Aaron wrote:
<quoted text> Hi uncle Nate, I'd love to be able to change other people's pics for them, that would be a trolls dream come true... Please tell me how you did that :-)
Ya, I like to see a pic of Jade kissing a chick instead of some dude.

“Trolls in love with Peaches!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#73775 Dec 6, 2012
HOLME wrote:
<quoted text>
hawg head is reminiscing
Why you not use account much? Seem to always post unregistered. Something to hide probable. What? Peaches timidate you or what? No matter, fine figured woman has that affect on not fine figured.
-Peaches in Red
Alex

United States

#73776 Dec 6, 2012
Peaches from Houston wrote:
<quoted text>Why you not use account much? Seem to always post unregistered. Something to hide probable. What? Peaches timidate you or what? No matter, fine figured woman has that affect on not fine figured.
-Peaches in Red
Have you seen my buddy, Jade?

“MARY HARTMAN, MARY HARTMAN”

Since: Nov 12

Avon, Co

#73778 Dec 6, 2012
ding dong wrote:
<quoted text> Two long to read.
Too repetitious aka spam.

“Trolls in love with Peaches!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#73779 Dec 6, 2012
Why NoQ keep vanishing? He have magical power? Anyone know? Anyone? Guess he afraid of Peach pie. Nice slice of heaven. Devil in the workshop.
-Peaches gone for while
-back in pink soon

“MARY HARTMAN, MARY HARTMAN”

Since: Nov 12

Avon, Co

#73780 Dec 6, 2012
nathanielornament wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you're trying to be nice & civil
yeah, I am friendly
but no converting to being straight, thankx, I much prefer to stay gay & I'm on the right path.....might not be the right path for you but it's the right path for me
x
How about you and I convert and become breeders, get girlfriends (no sex with them) and then hang out together for long steamy gay sex filled nights and pretend we are just experimenting??? LOL
GOOBER PEAS

Kansas City, MO

#73782 Dec 6, 2012
Peaches from Houston wrote:
<quoted text>Why you not use account much? Seem to always post unregistered. Something to hide probable. What? Peaches timidate you or what? No matter, fine figured woman has that affect on not fine figured.
-Peaches in Red
hawg head is the j8ster true avatar

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 19 min Jasonville 6,176
News 1 step forward, 2 steps back for LBGT rights in... 32 min Imprtnrd 8
News GMHC opens Carl Jacobs Mental Health Clinic 35 min Wondering 2
News Ruling: Refusal to print gay pride shirts not d... 40 min Imprtnrd 267
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 40 min Respect71 49,499
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 4 hr neighbor 1,678
News Two men caned 83 times at Indonesian mosque for... 5 hr Rose_NoHo 33
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 8 hr Lilly 25,678
More from around the web