The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
Chick Fil A

Tokyo, Japan

#73713 Dec 5, 2012
WOO HOO
WOO HOO

Tokyo, Japan

#73714 Dec 5, 2012
CHICK-FIL-A

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, CA.

#73715 Dec 5, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
Anyone know what keeps happening to the NoQ postings? Anyone?
Died of aids LMAO!!!

Hollywood, CA.

#73716 Dec 5, 2012
WOO HOO wrote:
CHICK-FIL-A
CHOKE-YA

Hollywood, CA.

#73717 Dec 5, 2012
Leo wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Pig Head, you better scram before NoQ gets back or there'll be hell to pay.
You have been warned!!!
NO Q died of aids.. and your next..

Hollywood, CA.

#73718 Dec 5, 2012
Queen Elizabeth 1st wrote:
El Bloanch,
How do you like my pic? That is me at the bank cashing ur checks... LOL I was all dressed up that day and had just come back from a tan.
Jane.. Too bad it was a phoney cheque..MY business manager moved ALL the money to my bank account in Fiji before you could cash it.. Back to the rusty trailer under the expressway you go.
Maurice

United States

#73719 Dec 5, 2012
THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
NO Q died of aids.. and your next..
Have you begun your repentance yet?

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#73720 Dec 5, 2012
Did Little Boy Q get axed again? Wow, he's as clueless as an R1 sock! LOL
Maurice

United States

#73722 Dec 5, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
Did Little Boy Q get axed again? Wow, he's as clueless as an R1 sock! LOL
What's with the pic of too dudes embracing, are you gay or something?
WOO HOO

Osaka, Japan

#73723 Dec 5, 2012
THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
CHOKE-YA
so you just collected enough bottles n cans got internet on . no more free wy fi from the liqueur store downstairs ey
WOO HOO

Osaka, Japan

#73725 Dec 5, 2012
SO TRAILER parkish

“Trolls in love with Peaches!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#73729 Dec 5, 2012
Q boy seem mad. You mad, Q? Where you run off two? Peaches warn you over and over. Try registered account. Maybe you get me deleted. Try hard. I'm not mean and rude. Stop throwing empty doller signs round, you might have money to bye waffle fry at Churchs Chicken!!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#73731 Dec 5, 2012
Wow, Peaches, you are quite the HAM. LOL So, R1, is this your new shtick, or what? The registered Peaches is one sock of fun.
WOO HOO

Osaka, Japan

#73732 Dec 5, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
Wow, Peaches, you are quite the HAM. LOL So, R1, is this your new shtick, or what? The registered Peaches is one sock of fun.
so easily misled , sucka
Martin

United States

#73733 Dec 5, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
The Mayor will return on Xmas eve and this I guarantee!!!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#73734 Dec 5, 2012
WOO HOO wrote:
<quoted text>
so easily misled , sucka
Why? Because they (like all 3 or 4 of them) are so happily content and satisfied with their "straightness" all their "extra straightness time" after humping women, can be spent posting, switching usernames, creating threads, getting deleted, and returning over and over. Wow, straightness must be exhausting. I never seem to have enough time to make it over to the "straight" threads after even one "day of gay"! Talk about WOO-HOO!
Martin

United States

#73735 Dec 5, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Why? Because they (like all 3 or 4 of them) are so happily content and satisfied with their "straightness" all their "extra straightness time" after humping women, can be spent posting, switching usernames, creating threads, getting deleted, and returning over and over. Wow, straightness must be exhausting. I never seem to have enough time to make it over to the "straight" threads after even one "day of gay"! Talk about WOO-HOO!
There is only one (1) troll in all of Topix you gaytard!!!
WOO HOO

Osaka, Japan

#73737 Dec 5, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Jade is an ASSTROLL
ditto

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#73738 Dec 5, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Jade is an ASSTROLL
OK, I said you were almost original once before with this one, but now you're just getting repetitive. Come up with some new taunts, oh, that's right, there AREN'T any more of your particular taunts, are there?

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#73740 Dec 5, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll work harder to impress you Master Fa$$ot
THANK you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DeGeneres says her show is no place for anti-ga... 2 min Rose_NoHo 368
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 min Terra Firma 24,125
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 15 min TomInElPaso 44,218
News Secret Service chief praises gay spies for putt... 24 min Anita Bryant s Jihad 2
News Gayborhood racism is long-standing, Philadelphi... 26 min Farididdle 2
News Idaho man charged with federal hate crime in fa... 27 min Farididdle 1
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 28 min Rosa_Winkel 5,015
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 4 hr June VanDerMark 12,702
More from around the web