The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...

“Trolls in love with Peaches!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#73633 Dec 4, 2012
Leotis wrote:
<quoted text> I think I'll have Papa John's pizza for lunch and Applebee's for dinner.
WOO HOO
You block and knucklehead fool. They don't serve fast food at prison. You think you fool us after all this time?
-Peaches at gym

Location hidden

#73634 Dec 4, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You Fa$$ots should lay off the feces and semen diet for a while and try some good Chick Fli A. You just might wanta switch. LMFAO
Still angry? Can't get any sex from woman, huh. Just use hand like the Reverend and his circle jerk friends.
Mr Leroy Brown

Franklin Park, IL

#73635 Dec 4, 2012
Good morning Curteese , cute avatar i adore cats. What is that red spot on your cats neck? Is that just the collar?
I have two cats in the house, five to ten regulars outside.

“Nirvana”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#73636 Dec 4, 2012
Hey ppl

This place is as surreal as ever......an Amsterdam cafe, lol......Peaches is now anti-troll....Queen Elizabeth 1 is alive....a one-eyed cat mistook Jade for Godsmacked....R1 is stuck on the letter L....

Hope everyone is great
I'm back in London again.....waste of time hopping around the Country....so I came back.....anyone else up to anything?

XOXO
RAYMOND

Wilmington, DE

#73637 Dec 4, 2012
Peaches from Houston wrote:
<quoted text>You block and knucklehead fool. They don't serve fast food at prison. You think you fool us after all this time?
-Peaches at gym
prison ? yea been there done that, lucky to get 1 hour computer time per day , I hear in federal prison have more time i don't know just saying.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#73639 Dec 4, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You Fa$$ots should lay off the feces and semen diet for a while and try some good Chick Fli A. You just might wanta switch. LMFAO
And you should lay off stupidity and try your puss y [email protected]

“Nirvana”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#73641 Dec 4, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you another Fa$$ot??? You look like one. Just saying.
Thankx
I take it there wasn't a picture for you under the definition of clueless bigot?

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#73642 Dec 4, 2012
nathanielornament wrote:
<quoted text>
Thankx
I take it there wasn't a picture for you under the definition of clueless bigot?
Bingo!! You sure have him pegged. Throw "angry" into the mix as well as "miserable"! Glad to see you posting, Nate!!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#73649 Dec 4, 2012
Madcow needs to share some of his wacky weed with NoQ, so NoQ can mellow out and stop screaming with his shrill, little troll voice.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#73651 Dec 4, 2012
I see Madcow is good ole Dipstick reincarnated. Still flitting around from thread to thread, changing user names, cutting and pasting delusional rants. His straight life must be rather dull/uneventful to resort to such idiocy.

Location hidden

#73654 Dec 4, 2012
Lenny wrote:
<quoted text> You still selling butt plugs?
You block head fool. No one selling anything on here. Try E-bay. Peaches get all her butt plugs there. Slight used, but work just fine. We could share with your love toy, NoQ. I bet he like it when you do him up butt!
RONE

Brea, CA

#73656 Dec 4, 2012
nathanielornament wrote:
Hey ppl
This place is as surreal as ever......an Amsterdam cafe, lol......Peaches is now anti-troll....Queen Elizabeth 1 is alive....a one-eyed cat mistook Jade for Godsmacked....R1 is stuck on the letter L....
Hope everyone is great
I'm back in London again.....waste of time hopping around the Country....so I came back.....anyone else up to anything?
XOXO
watt up, back so soon from ya holiday ?How is your sister ,busy with baby?
RONE

Brea, CA

#73657 Dec 4, 2012
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>And you should lay off stupidity and try your puss y [email protected]
you have a peculiar sense of humor
RONE

Osaka, Japan

#73658 Dec 4, 2012
nathanielornament wrote:
Hey ppl
Hope everyone is great
XOXO
COOL AVATAR
RONE

Osaka, Japan

#73659 Dec 4, 2012
Peaches from Houston wrote:
<quoted text>You block head fool. No one selling anything on here. Try E-bay. Peaches get all her butt plugs there. Slight used, but work just fine. We could share with your love toy, NoQ. I bet he like it when you do him up butt!
ASSTROLL ... LMAO
yomon

Osaka, Japan

#73660 Dec 4, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
Madcow needs to share some of his wacky weed with NoQ, so NoQ can mellow out and stop screaming with his shrill, little troll voice.
yes fire up wacky weed .... 99.99999% of the homosexual population are druggy.
yomon

Osaka, Japan

#73661 Dec 4, 2012
opps.......... druggie

j8ster fuming snorting blowing smoke out her ears

“MARY HARTMAN, MARY HARTMAN”

Avon, Co

#73662 Dec 4, 2012
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, GodSmacked....why can't you just let people post? We all know your little story.
What makes you think it's a little story?

Avon, Co

#73663 Dec 4, 2012
THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
are you an idiot or a fucktard?.
He's both Blanche!!! BOTH LOL

Avon, Co

#73664 Dec 4, 2012
nathanielornament wrote:
Hey ppl
Hope everyone is great
XOXO
Not this Queen Elizabeth. I know who is who on here.

BTW, love ur profile pic. HOT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 5 min Fit2Serve 2,921
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 15 min Respect71 34,726
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 26 min I Love Kim 10,708
News Caitlyn Jenner Takes a Piss on Ted Cruz 1 hr Three Days 3
News Adele - offers to be surrogate' to gay people 1 hr L Craig s Hush Pu... 1
News Research: Saying 'I'm gay' doesn't boost well-b... 2 hr L Craig s Hush Pu... 6
News Anti-Gay Jehovah's Witness Cartoon Tells Kids T... 2 hr L Craig s Hush Pu... 57
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 3 hr June VanDerMark 9,864
More from around the web