“Trolls in love with Peaches!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#73523 Dec 1, 2012
Shooter must be done shooting load in blow up doll after trip to waffle fry joint. Two much time on hands evedenttaly. Devil workshop with his sticky hands. Soon i will try cut and paste. If unregistered troll can do it, then easy for Peaches.
-Peaches
Lewis Loves Special sauce

Toronto, Canada

#73524 Dec 1, 2012
Lewis wrote:
<quoted text> Guess where I'm going for lunch today?
Hint: They serve waffle fries :-)
LMFAO
And that special sauce you always order extra on your chic sammy! Now don't forget that!LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
GodZilla

Toronto, Canada

#73525 Dec 1, 2012
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
The homosexual push for “equal marriage,” otherwise known as genderless marriage, can only lead to a ban on heterosexual rights. With a President in power who endorses gay causes and readily misuses executive orders, and emboldened by their numerous wins for gay rights at the legislative and judicial level, homosexuals have now moved beyond equal rights to the “more equal than you” level. As a result, gay organizations are working to ban that practice they fear the most — heterosexual behavior.
Witness the ban on heterosexual therapy successfully pushed by homosexual groups in California. Even though no scientific evidence exists of a “gay gene,” parents in California are now prohibited from taking their children to see a therapist to resolve their child’s unwanted same-sex attractions.
Brahahahaha......Utter and complete Bull shyte! Not one word is true! Conversion therapy is a waste of time and every psychiatrist and psychologist recommends against it as it can and does cause great psychological harm to the patient! Simply doesn't work and is complete quackery! The same if you reversed the therapy to change a hetero to gay! Now see how ridiculous and stupid you sound! Gays simply ONLY request EQUAL rights and after the popular vote victory's in Maine,Washington state and Maryland it is the future of all of our great country! America was founded on EQUALITY! YOU are a fascist,bigoted PIG!!! Just because a gay gene has not yet been discovered doesn't mean it isn't there! The same way a left handed gene hasn't been discovered but the experts know it exists! FooL!!! Oink,oink,oink!!! Praise the gay Jesus!!!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#73526 Dec 1, 2012
Oh, in case you wondered, my date with my bombshell blonde gf went well. The sickopervs in here still don't know what they're missing.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#73527 Dec 1, 2012
Did you know that AIDS is the 3rd leading cause of death? Maybe you should try gay conversion therapy.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/health/20...
GodZilla

Toronto, Canada

#73528 Dec 1, 2012
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Did you know that AIDS is the 3rd leading cause of death? Maybe you should try gay conversion therapy.
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/health/20...
Why? It doesn't work and this is confirmed by the APA and all the other alphabet psychological organizations! Lets see what the world wide peer reviewed accepted experts have to say on the subject of conversion therapy! I can do it in one word,BULLSHYTE! How come you don't mention that world wide the vast majority of AID's and H.I.V. cases are of a heterosexual nature? Hey moron,it's a disease and does NOT discriminate between gays or straights! Do we listen to a human POS like you or the experts? Next!

From the APA,you know the experts!
http://www.apa.org/pi/lgbt/resources/sexual-o...
Or.....
http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2000-0...
Finally.....
http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/08/05/gay.to.s...
Pepe Le Pew

France

#73529 Dec 1, 2012
Ggrreat p a r t a a y lots of juicy snappers.
Pepe Le Pew

France

#73530 Dec 1, 2012
every time
Newton

Anonymous Proxy

#73531 Dec 1, 2012
GodZilla wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? It doesn't work and this is confirmed by the APA and all the other alphabet psychological organizations! Lets see what the world wide peer reviewed accepted experts have to say on the subject of conversion therapy! I can do it in one word,BULLSHYTE! How come you don't mention that world wide the vast majority of AID's and H.I.V. cases are of a heterosexual nature? Hey moron,it's a disease and does NOT discriminate between gays or straights! Do we listen to a human POS like you or the experts? Next!
Or.....
Finally.....
STFU $3 Bill you dopey queer. Nobody clicks on your dopey gay links.

“Trolls in love with Peaches!”

Location hidden

#73532 Dec 1, 2012
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Oh, in case you wondered, my date with my bombshell blonde gf went well. The sickopervs in here still don't know what they're missing.
So why you post here? You some sad limp fruck!!
-Peaches laughes
-Ha ha and Ha ha
Peaches

“MARY HARTMAN, MARY HARTMAN”

Avon, Co

#73534 Dec 1, 2012
Just shut up R2D2 bubble head bumpkin and give me a ride so I can sign you into the robotic nuthouse where they can fix your screws that are loose!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-zTepZ2DscCM/TyIhR2Y...

Avon, Co

#73535 Dec 1, 2012
Calling on doctor Smith to fix the trolly loose screws on the warped robotic sock puppet fool.

Avon, Co

#73536 Dec 1, 2012
Cancer of the mind is the leading cause of death in closet cases.
Pepe Le Pew

Spain

#73537 Dec 1, 2012
hmmmm closet hetero syndrome
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#73538 Dec 1, 2012
GodZilla wrote:
<quoted text>
Or.....
Finally.....
Nice attempt at imitating the real Godzilla.
GodZilla

Spain

#73539 Dec 1, 2012
NO YOU ARE A IMPOSTER I AM THE ONE AND ONLY GODZILLA .
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#73540 Dec 1, 2012
GodZilla wrote:
NO YOU ARE A IMPOSTER I AM THE ONE AND ONLY GODZILLA .
Not!
GodZilla

Toronto, Canada

#73541 Dec 2, 2012
Newton wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU $3 Bill you dopey queer. Nobody clicks on your dopey gay links.
Who is this Bill anyway? But the bottom line is more like you're simply to Uneducated and of such low I.Q. that you can't begin to comprehend the truth that is on my links! Poor,poor,poor little simpleton! Let me spell D-U-H for ya Mr. Village moron! I am the one and only true Godzilla!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Since: Dec 12

Thanks BIG BOSS MAN

#73543 Dec 2, 2012
Homosexual Teacher Group Targets Kindergartners

Washington, DC -- Hundreds of homosexual teachers and school officials gathered in Chicago not long ago to attend the annual Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN) conference.

The keynote speaker at this event was Robert Chase, head of the National Education Association, the nation's most powerful teacher's union. Chase told his audience that the NEA supports homosexual teachers. He observed, "I am here today precisely out of concern for the children our members teach. The NEA does not have what the right wing has branded a quote 'radical pro-homosexual agenda.' Rather, we have a radical civil rights agenda ? A pro-human agenda."

Chase is engaging in Orwellian Newspeak, designed to shield parents from the truth: The NEA has an aggressive pro-homosexual agenda and has promoted the normalization of homosexuality for years.

The NEA support for homosexual activism should be cause for great alarm to parents who are concerned about their children being taught deviant sexual practices in the public schools. Last March, GLSEN held a workshop at Tufts University where homosexual HIV instructors taught teenagers how to "fist" their sexual partners. Fisting is a medically unsafe practice involving thrusting the fist and arm up the anus of one's sexual partner.

GLSEN's Chicago office was the primary sponsor of this most recent conference. One of their leaders, David Thomas, was recently arrested for trying to solicit sex with an underage boy. Thomas, a social worker, was released from GLSEN after this became public, but one wonders how many other homosexual men within GLSEN are targeting children for molestation.

The conference attendees--including teenagers--received a visitor's packet that advertised Chicago's homosexual S&M leather bars and a homosexual bathhouse called Steamworks. This kind of material hardly seems appropriate for children.

GLSEN's conference featured workshops designed to help activist teachers introduce pro-homosexual themes into kindergarten social studies curricula. Children who can barely read, will be shown photos of lesbian mothers and daughters in a book called "Celebrating Families."

Homosexual teachers are also encouraging a new group of sexually confused individuals known as "transgenders." These are boys and girls who are suffering from gender identity disorders. Instead of helping them recover from gender confusion, homosexual teachers consider transgendered teens the new persecuted sexual minority. GLSEN is urging transgender teens to begin lobbying for unisex bathrooms on their campuses.

GLSEN also encouraged homosexual teachers to threaten their schools with lawsuits if school officials refuse to allow GLSEN to start Gay-Straight Alliance (GSA) Clubs on campuses. Not only does GLSEN want a GSA on every campus, they want to violate the rights of parents to keep their children out of such clubs. In one workshop, homosexuals were told that GLSEN is looking for a legal case involving a teen who wants to attend a GSA, but is prevented by his parents from attending. GLSEN will then file a suit against the parents to prevent them from protecting their child from homosexual recruitment. Homosexual teachers obviously believe that children with sexual identity disorders are "their" children--and that parents have no right to protest homosexual recruitment programs.

What occurred at the GLSEN conference should be a wake-up call to all parents who are concerned about the moral and physical well-being of their children on public school campuses. If GLSEN has its way, parental rights will be a thing of the past. Once free from parental oversight, radical homosexual teachers will indoctrinate a generation of children to embrace a deviant and dangerous sexual lifestyle.

Since: Dec 12

Thanks BIG BOSS MAN

#73544 Dec 2, 2012
Instead of Gay-Straight Alliance Clubs being run by sexually troubled teens, perhaps it's time for Christian youth leaders to join these clubs to promote morality and the truth about the dangers of homosexuality and promiscuous sexual activities. Sexually confused teens need encouragement to come out of this deadly lifestyle--not to be drawn deeper into a sexual addiction and even death from HIV infection

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Majority Oppose 'Religious Freedom' Laws That C... 3 min woodtick57 159
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 min Terra Firma 19,744
News Judge proposes Oregon bakery pay $135,000 to le... 7 min Fa-Foxy 73
News The Latest on GOP's 2016 hopefuls: Cruz on gay ... 10 min Wondering 51
News Printing co. apologizes for Georgia franchise t... 11 min Fa-Foxy 1
What Makes a Man Want Another Man's Ass? 14 min Joplin 1
News James Franco confuses fans over his sexuality 16 min DAN TESTA 20
Are the mods fair and balanced? 2 hr WasteWater 653
More from around the web