The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...

Since: Dec 12

Thanks BIG BOSS MAN

#73544 Dec 2, 2012
Instead of Gay-Straight Alliance Clubs being run by sexually troubled teens, perhaps it's time for Christian youth leaders to join these clubs to promote morality and the truth about the dangers of homosexuality and promiscuous sexual activities. Sexually confused teens need encouragement to come out of this deadly lifestyle--not to be drawn deeper into a sexual addiction and even death from HIV infection

Thanks BIG BOSS MAN

#73545 Dec 2, 2012
QUEERTY COLUMNIST ADMITS HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA INCLUDES INDOCTRINATING SCHOOL CHILDREN

June 6, 2011 by I.M. Kane

Daniel Villarreal, contributor to the prominent online magazine Queerty, says it’s time for homosexual activists to stop lying and admit that their agenda involves deliberately indoctrinating school children to accept queer sexuality as normal.

“I and a lot of other people want to indoctrinate, recruit, teach, and expose children to queer sexuality AND THERE’S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT.”

According to Villarreal, the homosexual lobby has been pushing educators to teach not only the acceptance, but the future practice of homosexuality among youngsters.

“Recruiting children? You bet we are.…In fact, our very future depends on it….Why would we push anti-bullying programs or social studies classes that teach kids about the historical contributions of famous queers unless we wanted to deliberately educate children to accept queer sexuality as normal?”—Daniel Villarreal, Queerty contributor

In a related story, public education is adopting mandatory “gender” classes to teach elementary school students that homosexuality, bisexuality, and transsexuality are normal lifestyle choices. California’s pending sexual orientation bill, SB 48, would mandate that educators celebrate the homosexual-bisexual-transsexua l lifestyle as a role model for young children. Another piece of pending legislation, AB 433, would allow new birth certificates to be issued to individuals who change their sex and name.

Under California state law SB 572, schools must provide “suitable commemorative exercises” to honor Harvey Milk, the state’s first openly homosexual man to be elected to public office.

Milk was a pederast who preyed on runaway teenage boys with drug problems. He advocated the homosexual, bisexual, and cross-dressing agenda, promoted having sex with multiple partners at one time, and refused to acknowledge the increase of sexually transmitted diseases as the result of such behavior.

Indeed, Milk is an exemplary role model for the Sodomite worldview and lifestyle.

I.M. Kane

For more on these stories, see Gay columnist: let’s face it, we want to indoctrinate children and Schools to kids: You can be boys or girls or both.

How the homosexual activist movement has
targeted America's children

One of its most controversial, hard-hitting editions ever published, the July issue of WorldNetDaily's acclaimed Whistleblower magazine is a stunning exposé of the homosexual activist movement.
" This issue of the magazine is breathtaking," said Editor and CEO Joseph Farah. " I don't think most people, even WND's sophisticated readership, know what 'gay rights' is really all about. The July issue just vaporizes the movement's slick marketing veneer, and then documents thoroughly the nightmarish world these powerful, well-funded activists have in store for America's children."

Called " Gay rights' secret agenda," the issue explores " How and why the homosexual activist movement has targeted America's children."

" Gay characters have become the norm on sitcoms," writes Steve Baldwin in one of the issue's reports. " It has become fashionable to attack the Boy Scouts homosexual propaganda inundates many of America's public schools nearly all the mainstream religious denominations have 'revised' their understanding of biblical teaching concerning homosexuality and the gay 'rights' legislative agenda is succeeding beyond the advocates' wildest imaginations."

Thanks BIG BOSS MAN

#73546 Dec 2, 2012
Thus, says Baldwin, " it is difficult to convey the dark side of the homosexual culture without appearing harsh. However, it is time to acknowledge that homosexual behavior threatens the foundation of Western civilization – the nuclear family. An unmistakable manifestation of the attack on the family unit is the homosexual community's efforts to target children both for their own sexual pleasure and to enlarge the homosexual movement.

" The homosexual community and its allies in the media scoff at this argument," Baldwin notes. " They insist it is merely a tactic to demonize the homosexual movement."

But truth is stranger than fiction, notes the author: " Research confirms that homosexuals molest children at a rate vastly higher than heterosexuals, and the mainstream homosexual culture commonly promotes sex with children. Homosexual leaders repeatedly argue for the freedom to engage in consensual sex with children, and blind surveys reveal a shockingly high number of homosexuals admit to sexual contact with minors. Indeed, the homosexual community is driving the worldwide campaign to lower the legal age of consent."
Pepe Le Pew

UK

#73548 Dec 2, 2012
-inspiring sermon preacher

“Trolls in love with Peaches!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#73549 Dec 2, 2012
Nuckle blockhead Reverend fool. No one reads cut and paste. Peaches know truth. Peaches over.
-Peaches

“Trolls in love with Peaches!”

Location hidden

#73550 Dec 2, 2012
Pepe Le Pew wrote:
-inspiring sermon preacher
What wrong? Can't figure out how two register? Get Smart like Peaches
-Peaches

“Can't help being fabulous”

Since: Dec 10

Sparkle <3

#73551 Dec 2, 2012
Chico wrote:
Awwww cute K 15 wants attention , that sooo precious )))
Honey I get plenty of attention, of many kinds.

I'm not the little child heckling a gay forum.

You can laugh all you want, but deep down we all know you are a little blonde girl with pigtails and a barbie doll screaming and kicking at the closet door because it's so unfair that Papa wouldn't let you play with dolls, or in your teen years hang out with "the q*eer guy down the road*.

Enjoy your socks.

I have a life to live.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#73553 Dec 2, 2012
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Oh, in case you wondered, my date with my bombshell blonde gf went well. The sickopervs in here still don't know what they're missing.
Nah, dude you don't know what you're missing. Try it ~ afraid you might like it? The sex you have with your gf is not the sex you can have with a bf. Blondes are awesome ~ which is why I have one of each!

PS. Hellos
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#73554 Dec 2, 2012
The_Good-Reverend wrote:
Thus, says Baldwin, " it is difficult to convey the dark side of the homosexual culture without appearing harsh. However, it is time to acknowledge that homosexual behavior threatens the foundation of Western civilization – the nuclear family. An unmistakable manifestation of the attack on the family unit is the homosexual community's efforts to target children both for their own sexual pleasure and to enlarge the homosexual movement.
" The homosexual community and its allies in the media scoff at this argument," Baldwin notes. " They insist it is merely a tactic to demonize the homosexual movement."
But truth is stranger than fiction, notes the author: " Research confirms that homosexuals molest children at a rate vastly higher than heterosexuals, and the mainstream homosexual culture commonly promotes sex with children. Homosexual leaders repeatedly argue for the freedom to engage in consensual sex with children, and blind surveys reveal a shockingly high number of homosexuals admit to sexual contact with minors. Indeed, the homosexual community is driving the worldwide campaign to lower the legal age of consent."
Thank you dear Reverend for those fine words of wisdom. Now let the choir come and sing:

Blessed Assurance, Jesus Is Mine
Hymns,#308

D G D
1. Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine;
A E7 A
Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine!
D G D
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
G Em A D
Born of His Spirit, washed in His blood.

G D
This is my story, this is my song,
G D A E7 A
Praising my Savior all the day long.
D G D
This is my story, this is my song,
G Em D A D
Praising my Savior all the day long.

2. Perfect submission, perfect delight,
Visions of rapture now burst on my sight;
Angels descending, bring from above
Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.

3. Perfect submission, all is at rest,
I in my Savior am happy and blest;
Watching and waiting, looking above,
Filled with His goodness, lost in His love.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#73556 Dec 2, 2012
Wally from Washington wrote:
Gay sex is perverse sex and requires immediate repentance!!!
LOL it does require getting on your knees immediately!!!
Perverse sex is my favorite <3
GodZilla

Italy

#73558 Dec 2, 2012
two be or not two be GodZilla
GodZilla

Germany

#73559 Dec 2, 2012
k-wire wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, dude you don't know what you're missing. Try it ~ afraid you might like it? The sex you have with your gf is not the sex you can have with a bf. Blondes are awesome ~ which is why I have one of each!
PS. Hellos
your brother and mom /sister niece combo ? freaky thats how you roll 'ey?
Louie

Khmelnitskiy, Ukraine

#73560 Dec 2, 2012
Kesla15 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can laugh all you want, but deep down we all know you are a little blonde girl with pigtails and a barbie doll screaming and kicking at the closet door because it's so unfair that Papa wouldn't let you play with dolls, or in your teen years hang out with "the q*eer guy down the road*.
Enjoy your socks.
I have a life to live.
Love your avatar, did you draw it?

“MARY HARTMAN, MARY HARTMAN”

Avon, Co

#73561 Dec 2, 2012
It won't be long now before Presidential Inauguration 2013 and the "balls", I have tickets for.

http://dc.about.com/od/specialevents/a/Presid...

Not long before a new USSC too when Obama will have an average of one new nomination a year tipping the balance of power for the next 40 years and Hillary might appoint more in her eight years in office to come. I notice she has almost 400 Electoral Votes compared to the over 332 landslide Obama got.

Just how was it BP knew Obama would win in another landslide when I am sure Faux and other outlets had mitty ahead in polls? LOL I never read the pop polls until Election weekend and only do it then for fun and to see if early voting gives a pop advantage too since the EC has the election signed sealed delivered in April.

Why would anyone be in a closet now? Gay America TO COME LMAO

Avon, Co

#73562 Dec 2, 2012
Kesla15 wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy your socks.
I have a life to live.
That's right cuteness,

Let him laugh. He's only laughing at himself.

Things are different these days in the States but for those over age 46 LGBT, they grew up in a different odd and unscientific world. The States was barbaric scientifically at the time compared to now yet in some ways, the States is more barbaric now than ever per politics.

Back when the 46 year old of today or older was growing up, the States had just come off of HUGE propaganda that would blast on screen before a movie would start at a drive in or indoor theater and TV commercials were filled with warnings to scare people about the USSR. The parents of these people had grown up in a world where no one talked about homosexuality let alone transgender. Medical science was confused and without any research at all, they simply did what the government told them to do and listed it as a mental illness. There were often long 20 minute commercials that would show how to protect self or spot a Communist and build a bomb shelter and then there were other odd commercials showing some man driving around in a car on the look out for young boys walking home from school.

There was pedophilia of course since the beginning of time but it was kept as a big secret in heterosexuals where many fathers thought it okay to have sex with a child but there had to be a deflection of those things so gay people were all said to be pedophiles. If a person was gay, they had to be a pedophile out seeking some young boy as if a young boy could please a man in a real manly way. This caused these people of age I noted to grow up thinking they were ill, different, sinful aka a Church might say so and then low self esteem, doing poorly in school and trying so hard to block out natural feelings of same sex to point of even getting married to opposite sex often to please parents and ensure self, I am not normally gay. That is terrible so I cannot be that way.

Today, these people are in three levels I will post about in next post and the psychology of them is a little different but comes from society nonetheless of the time. We never had this problem in that age group in Northern Europe or Scandinavian nations. We got passed that over a hundred years ago which is why the first sex change almost a hundred years ago was done in my home nation.

Avon, Co

#73563 Dec 2, 2012
Three types of gay males over 46 years old in the States today.

There is one type that grew up in the face of adversity, suffered not only adversity but also all the heartbreaks in life heterosexuals and others suffer as well as in some cases health problems; some HIV and some not. Most at least drank and did the party thing which most people do in teens or 20s but this type of gay male was the real true survivor! This type of gay male is likely to be hardheaded, set in his ways and is also likely to feel need to be in charge if he is not really in charge of many things. His only problem is heartbreak from the past because of others his age not able to commit in relationships, likely lives alone, is a workaholic but a wonderful loving person all at the same time. Very special type. I know people like this and am in love with one just like this. I like guys older than I am. This type came out of the closet and either to family and is fully out or to friends only but lives life naturally as was born to be.

Type two is the gay male from same age group that suffered more so from society likely growing up in a harsh area and perhaps even married a female and is now divorced but angry or frustrated that he did not just come out earlier in life and looks at what could have been more than the great things that can be. This kind might suffer mood disorder from the stress of many years but this is a survivor also and to tell you the truth, often a very sexy type guy who is the last to know it or realize it. Like type one, age is important and about to see 50 or being in 50s might seem like end of the world but life is just really starting if they make it happen by letting go of the past and just saying hell, I want a man I can love and be loved by, the same guy for the rest of my life and once they find that, they are content and mood disorder gets better.

There is the third type and will not go with 4th type because they have committed suicide from the stress long ago but this third type might have been married, is married or stayed single from opposite sex but hides in a closet with great regret and feels the same fears today he felt 30 years ago. He is frustrated to the point of anger and will deflect onto others. That is what we have with the trolly but keep in mind, type too can deflect too if in certain mood. Type one won't. Type three is never going to get over being normal and will also think he is abnormal and deflect that onto others to the end. He is likely mentally disabled, unable to function holding a job down and the least educated of the three. Types one and two can be highly educated but not type three or the other type that committed suicide perhaps as a teen many decades ago.

I have ability to go on the Net where most cannot unless a doctor where real facts are found since you need a key and number. I have access from doctors in my own family but I am not a doctor as in medical MD. The average life span of a gay male 40 years ago was lower than hetero from stress, alcoholism, drugs and HIV with no treatments. Today, the life expectancy of a gay male who is alive now in the States is higher than his counterpart; hetero male! Gay men have the same life expectancy of a hetero female and family genetics play the big role in personal life expectancy.

Avon, Co

#73564 Dec 2, 2012
Wanna know how long you will likely live? This is if you are not abusing substances and if you wear seat belts etc. You can smoke cigs but not abuse them. Abuse of cigs is over one pack per day. Booze is over three beers or glasses of wine a day etc.

If gay male, how old was/is mother, grandmother's, aunts and grate aunts? My mother is in her 60s so is too early to say for me there so I go to her mother who is 87, my grandmother and my other grandmother, sisters of grandmothers since sister of my mother is 50s. My mother is oldest and had me in her 30s.

My grandmother's sister was 100 when she died and just barley but she made it to 100. Other grandmother is gone now and she is one who left me a lot of things. She was my father's mother and much older when I was born. My grate grandmother was alive and I remember her when I was a kid and she died in her 80s. Since each grate aunt is now dead but all lived passed 80 and in fact most; past 90 and each grandmother and grate grandmothers passed 80 and one still living is well and 87 and sounds 30 on the phone. She was in show business too and has kept her voice well.

This means that the chances of me living to be at least 90 are extremely high and chances of making it to 100+ with medical science improving and ability to travel abroad for treatments when in the States etc for best care.

Go by the females in your family not the males.

If hetero male they you need to go more by males.

Some experts say to take into account both male and female when you add up the totals and divide by the numbers to get your age.

If you divide age of grandmothers, two aunts and mother you have five so just divide four of them using lower ages to be safe and divide by four and that is your age you make it to at least.

Don't worry if one died young from cancer because other three can offset this. If all four died young then so will you.

As for trolly and considering several factors with him. He showed real picture years ago as I have shown my real picture on here too but did not say which one was mine but he had male pattern baldness which was not drug induced from treatment of something thus; increase heart attack risk. He has blubber on sides which showed in pic through shirt so add more to heart attack potential. He is lazy and does nothing but eat and post here thus; add more heart attack and stroke risk. He is filled with anger and frustration thus; stress so add more heart attack risk. He is 49 years old from what I understand thus; 52 is his life expectancy so three years to go yet he could go sooner from heart attack.

BTW, it is Monday almost 9am.
GodZilla

Toronto, Canada

#73565 Dec 3, 2012
Wally from Washington wrote:
Gay sex is perverse sex and requires immediate repentance!!!
No,wrong yet again! LoL,Surprise,surprise,surprise ! But I'll tell you what is perverse and deviant,Your bigotry and hatred is perverse and is what really needs immediate repentance and for you to beg your LORD for forgivness you poor excuse for a human being! It is YOU who is the sick one and that is the only true fact! Jesus says for YOU to repent before it's to late! He weeps for you!

Avon, Co

#73566 Dec 3, 2012
Blanche!

I found something interesting. No, not me but maybe relative lol

http://www.searchnetworth.com/category/top_10...

Avon, Co

#73567 Dec 3, 2012
I can say things went down and to hell after he took over imo

It was not built to be run how it is and I will one day change it back!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 13 min guest 1,021
News Washington court rules against florist in gay w... 43 min Retribution 38
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 1 hr Just Think 36,044
News Scott Lively Calls On Trump To Ban Gays From In... 4 hr Shirvell s Shrivel 1
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 hr River Tam 44,894
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 5 hr Constitution 101 24,709
News Tennessee Lawmakers Filing Anti-Gay Marriage Bi... 6 hr Shirvell s Shrivel 8
More from around the web