Comments
49,541 - 49,560 of 67,965 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#73319 Nov 28, 2012
Why do gays like the stench of unwipedass? Is there a gay pheromone in your shiz that acts as a gay aphrodisiac?

“MARY HARTMAN, MARY HARTMAN”

Since: Nov 12

Avon, Co

#73320 Nov 28, 2012
For our intellectual readers and the few who post on this thread in that form; tonight is a full Moon and best time to see the Stars and planets is at 7am EST just before the Sun comes up.

As you all know, stars twinkle so when you see what looks like a Star that doesn't seem to twinkle, it is a Planet. Science 102.

That said, if you want to really freak out intellectually on science, look up sub atomic partial reaction in Quantum physics which is still under debate as to why particles can be in different places at the same time, travel faster than the speed of light, can go through things when not in form of waves etc.

The big debate in the science community is why is it that these particle we are all made of but in space will react differently when being observed by the human eyes literally act differently than when not being observed. They do not have the answer but I do and it is right in front of them.

They know we are also made up of sub atomic particles of energy that are constantly moving, our thoughts create things as do words vibration etc so why don't they get it?

The answer is SIMPLE. When those particles are being observed BY OTHER sub atomic particles, they recognize they are being observed and will react differently because energy is alive and let's just say shy for a lack of a better word. Our eyes are created of these sub atomic particle so when viewing 20 thousand light years away of particles or those in labs that have broken speed of light are interacting and changing things.

I assure each poster here that in your life looking back if it is reality that is (if being here is even reality) and all the things you might have done differently or things that could have happen for example, each poster here could have been killed in a car wreck at age ten and guess what? Each one of you has been in another Universe because every unlimited possibility that can take place to you is taking place so if you're poor here, you are wealthy or even dead elsewhere at the same time. Since it all comes down to energy and what is taken is only a loan so to speak, you can take from those other Universes for this life but government doesn't want you to know this fact. Only 5% know this secret and how to engage in it.

I happen to be one who knows but you can too. I think unlike the others in 5%, it better all used it than a minority. I might get in trouble for this post but I know how to change that so out there by change anyone in know reading, remember, I can change it from another reality too and better than you.

If interested in topic, see youtube, science pages on subject. It is real IF WE really even exist which is up for debate.

Avon, Co

#73321 Nov 28, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true Fa$$ot. If you're lucky, instead of Queer Jade being the bitc:h, maybe he'll let you take your turn at it. You can get his dick up your A$$, so you can squeal like a pig. Then if you're really lucky, he'll let you l:ck your shit off his dick. You Perverted Freak.
Get the fuckoffmythread. You're not invited her, you are obsessed with gay sex to the point of a serial gay sex addict and your ignorance in your deflection of self feelings onto others is far too obvious.

You're actually far too dumb to post on my thread and your post are going back on ignore once again because too dumb to bother with.

Avon, Co

#73323 Nov 28, 2012
I don't have the time to find the good video but this one is simple to understand and interesting.

In the video I wanted, it shows more graphics and explains in a little different way. This one is correct too up/down but these electrons are attached and one is in clockwise and other counterclockwise sort of like weather patterns, a high H pressure you might understand is clockwise in Northern Hemisphere and reverse in Southerner and to keep it simple think it terms of weather. You watch Weather on TV and they say a storm is coming but not the L and red. This means it is circulating in a counterclockwise motion like a hurricane or any other storm for that mater. It will pull air up from one direction and air down from another while the H as you know pulls air down from NW then N and NE as it moves by and pulls air up in opposite directions.

To think, I am related to the troll by Quantum Physics makes me a little sick but being logical, I know that I can control his life by my own mind so he is not a problem and will stay in poverty, harmless and powerless because he's far too dumb to ever learn in this non life at the age he is now how in which to figure much out other than thinking a certain way lol which is not so easy how that works.

My mother was in hospital last year and I was far away yet, I stayed where I was and went to visit her at the same time through walls to her bedside and she remembers me being there. Why? Because it's not science fiction but one must know a lot of things to do that. Trolly will never know because he can't even do math.

BTW, ships can be built with materials from Mars to withstand a way that I know how to create an engine that will travel light speed squared. It is magnetism for one thing.

Always blessed to be gay and superior in IQ to the breeder.

Avon, Co

#73324 Nov 28, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Fk you Fa$$ot, just because you let Queer Jade stick a dick up your A$$, doesn't mean this is your thread. Get over it CSer.
You're the one taking about NE putting things inside me sexually and this is my thread. I created it so go create your own or are you even able to do that? I know what NE would like but not going to tell you.

Go play in the litter box where you came from. I know, some cat shituout.

Avon, Co

#73325 Nov 28, 2012
NE btw, is very straight type guy for your 411 yet he has another side to him too that you would never understand either. I knew long ago just by his postings what would please him the most in many areas of life because, unlike you, I'm not an idiot and am very in touch with real sexuality which btw doesn't really come down to male, female, gay, straight!

If you are male and have no feminine qualities in you, you are worthless. Do you think male movie Stars don't have that special feminine quality? Brad Pitt has it. Matt Damon does too but they are also very much male.

Never mind, you're too dumb to understand anything.
dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

#73326 Nov 28, 2012

Avon, Co

#73328 Nov 28, 2012
Good thing I blocked my PM. Ya can only try to help so much then when the horse won't drink the water, ya just wait until it falls over then push it in and the buggy up itsass behind it.

Avon, Co

#73329 Nov 28, 2012
I was just thinking about if NE would be interested in watching a movie, kissing, lots of foreplay and then some hot 69 and whatever... All night LONG.

We are the same body size, height etc which would make things PERFECT....:)@ Christmas Season. Romantic by fireplace while it's snowing and maybe even some winter backpacking hikes outdoor winter fun too.

Yeah, I can do outdoors and get grubby and sexy all at the same time or nice and crystal clean dressed to the 9s or casual at home fun. It takes variety to keep a hot relationship always on fire.

That's the reason I like this look and song for NE.

A real man is going to have some feminine qualities like every male sex God like this one. That's what makes it so sexy manly.

Avon, Co

#73331 Nov 28, 2012
My two favorites are 20 and 10. 20 comes first in hottest guys.

Not into number one guy that much.

&fe ature=endscreen

I wonder what NE thinks about number 20 which is shown first???

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#73333 Nov 29, 2012
I guess "I'm Q" spouted off one too many times and met the "ax"!!

“Trolls in love with Peaches!”

Location hidden

#73334 Nov 29, 2012
The Righteous Mayor- wrote:
The New Troll Alert has been activated!
Dickens

Anonymous Proxy

#73336 Nov 29, 2012
I bet BIG BOSS MAN will return on Christmas Day!

ROFLMAO

“Trolls in love with Peaches!”

Location hidden

#73341 Nov 29, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess not Fa$$ot, I'm still here. You perverted piece of shit.
ANGRY troll alert!! Like blow a gasket, ANGRY!! LOL
Chico

San Jose, CA

#73342 Nov 29, 2012
Queen Elizabeth 1st wrote:
I was just thinking about if NE would be interested in watching a movie, kissing, lots of foreplay and then some hot 69 and whatever... All night LONG.
We are the same body size, height etc which would make things PERFECT....:)@ Christmas Season. Romantic by fireplace while it's snowing and maybe even some winter backpacking hikes outdoor winter fun too.
Yeah, I can do outdoors and get grubby and sexy all at the same time or nice and crystal clean dressed to the 9s or casual at home fun. It takes variety to keep a hot relationship always on fire.
A real man is going to have some feminine qualities like every male sex God like this one. That's what makes it so sexy manly.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CvVCCMG-JoQXX
nice day for scrolling and skipping ....
NoQ

Bronx, NY

#73343 Nov 29, 2012
Peaches from Houston wrote:
<quoted text>ANGRY troll alert!! Like blow a gasket, ANGRY!! LOL
Hey there ya big Hog from Houston. I'm issuing an ASSTROLL alert cause there's too many on here like you.
JOSE

San Jose, CA

#73344 Nov 29, 2012
All in one breath,
when the horse won't drink the water, ya just wait until it falls over then push it in and the buggy up itsass behind it.

ROTFLMAO@YOU

* resistance is futile
JOSE

San Jose, CA

#73345 Nov 29, 2012
Yea i'm back, i'm a liar i admit it so what? Kiss my ass on the pucker you know you want two. What whats a pucker you ask? In your case you being a bottom boi, well over 100 miles of queer cck up your ass have long lost your pooper pucker, cannot pinch a loaf, sheeit just falls out even after screen door sex (what ever that means.) silent fart best you can do. j8ster weighing in now over 560 + lbs. can only wish. Worlds fattest hobbit is her goal. Weigh in 12:00 am Dec 31 2012/ 2013 New Years. 15 seconds of fame. yaaaaaaaaa
You go gurl.
JOCK

Höst, Germany

#73348 Nov 29, 2012
Horace wrote:
"Cruising" starring Al Pacino, check it out!!!
I WILL .......... THX

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#73349 Nov 29, 2012
Queen Elizabeth 1st wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CvVCCMG-JoQXX
Your gonna make the troll get blisters on his dominant hand and more on his tally-whacker!! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 states, plaintiffs want Supreme Court to hear... 26 min Fa-Foxy 7
California Takes a Stand Against Gay and Trans ... 33 min Dubya 42
7 Surprising Ways Your Company Can Still Discri... 58 min NE Jade 3
Supreme Court: Was gay marriage settled in 1972... 1 hr TomInElPaso 541
Single Women Raise Gay Sons: Pat Robertson short 1 hr Fa-Foxy 21
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr Pietro Armando 54,871
Biggest Gay Lies 2 hr Dwayne 1,678
Gay Marriage Vs. the First Amendment 5 hr dduttonnc 398
•••
Enter and win $5000