“MARY HARTMAN, MARY HARTMAN”

Since: Nov 12

Avon, Co

#73324 Nov 28, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Fk you Fa$$ot, just because you let Queer Jade stick a dick up your A$$, doesn't mean this is your thread. Get over it CSer.
You're the one taking about NE putting things inside me sexually and this is my thread. I created it so go create your own or are you even able to do that? I know what NE would like but not going to tell you.

Go play in the litter box where you came from. I know, some cat shituout.

Avon, Co

#73325 Nov 28, 2012
NE btw, is very straight type guy for your 411 yet he has another side to him too that you would never understand either. I knew long ago just by his postings what would please him the most in many areas of life because, unlike you, I'm not an idiot and am very in touch with real sexuality which btw doesn't really come down to male, female, gay, straight!

If you are male and have no feminine qualities in you, you are worthless. Do you think male movie Stars don't have that special feminine quality? Brad Pitt has it. Matt Damon does too but they are also very much male.

Never mind, you're too dumb to understand anything.
dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

#73326 Nov 28, 2012

Avon, Co

#73328 Nov 28, 2012
Good thing I blocked my PM. Ya can only try to help so much then when the horse won't drink the water, ya just wait until it falls over then push it in and the buggy up itsass behind it.

Avon, Co

#73329 Nov 28, 2012
I was just thinking about if NE would be interested in watching a movie, kissing, lots of foreplay and then some hot 69 and whatever... All night LONG.

We are the same body size, height etc which would make things PERFECT....:)@ Christmas Season. Romantic by fireplace while it's snowing and maybe even some winter backpacking hikes outdoor winter fun too.

Yeah, I can do outdoors and get grubby and sexy all at the same time or nice and crystal clean dressed to the 9s or casual at home fun. It takes variety to keep a hot relationship always on fire.

That's the reason I like this look and song for NE.

A real man is going to have some feminine qualities like every male sex God like this one. That's what makes it so sexy manly.

Avon, Co

#73331 Nov 28, 2012
My two favorites are 20 and 10. 20 comes first in hottest guys.

Not into number one guy that much.

&fe ature=endscreen

I wonder what NE thinks about number 20 which is shown first???

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#73333 Nov 29, 2012
I guess "I'm Q" spouted off one too many times and met the "ax"!!

“Trolls in love with Peaches!”

Location hidden

#73334 Nov 29, 2012
The Righteous Mayor- wrote:
The New Troll Alert has been activated!
Dickens

Anonymous Proxy

#73336 Nov 29, 2012
I bet BIG BOSS MAN will return on Christmas Day!

ROFLMAO

“Trolls in love with Peaches!”

Location hidden

#73341 Nov 29, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess not Fa$$ot, I'm still here. You perverted piece of shit.
ANGRY troll alert!! Like blow a gasket, ANGRY!! LOL
Chico

San Jose, CA

#73342 Nov 29, 2012
Queen Elizabeth 1st wrote:
I was just thinking about if NE would be interested in watching a movie, kissing, lots of foreplay and then some hot 69 and whatever... All night LONG.
We are the same body size, height etc which would make things PERFECT....:)@ Christmas Season. Romantic by fireplace while it's snowing and maybe even some winter backpacking hikes outdoor winter fun too.
Yeah, I can do outdoors and get grubby and sexy all at the same time or nice and crystal clean dressed to the 9s or casual at home fun. It takes variety to keep a hot relationship always on fire.
A real man is going to have some feminine qualities like every male sex God like this one. That's what makes it so sexy manly.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CvVCCMG-JoQXX
nice day for scrolling and skipping ....
NoQ

Bronx, NY

#73343 Nov 29, 2012
Peaches from Houston wrote:
<quoted text>ANGRY troll alert!! Like blow a gasket, ANGRY!! LOL
Hey there ya big Hog from Houston. I'm issuing an ASSTROLL alert cause there's too many on here like you.
JOSE

San Jose, CA

#73344 Nov 29, 2012
All in one breath,
when the horse won't drink the water, ya just wait until it falls over then push it in and the buggy up itsass behind it.

ROTFLMAO@YOU

* resistance is futile
JOSE

San Jose, CA

#73345 Nov 29, 2012
Yea i'm back, i'm a liar i admit it so what? Kiss my ass on the pucker you know you want two. What whats a pucker you ask? In your case you being a bottom boi, well over 100 miles of queer cck up your ass have long lost your pooper pucker, cannot pinch a loaf, sheeit just falls out even after screen door sex (what ever that means.) silent fart best you can do. j8ster weighing in now over 560 + lbs. can only wish. Worlds fattest hobbit is her goal. Weigh in 12:00 am Dec 31 2012/ 2013 New Years. 15 seconds of fame. yaaaaaaaaa
You go gurl.
JOCK

Höst, Germany

#73348 Nov 29, 2012
Horace wrote:
"Cruising" starring Al Pacino, check it out!!!
I WILL .......... THX

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#73349 Nov 29, 2012
Queen Elizabeth 1st wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CvVCCMG-JoQXX
Your gonna make the troll get blisters on his dominant hand and more on his tally-whacker!! LOL
JOSE

San Jose, CA

#73350 Nov 29, 2012
the recent j8ster's vacation

http://www.aol.com/video/firemen-free-700poun...

can't help it LOL

FEEL MY WRATH
JOSE

San Jose, CA

#73351 Nov 29, 2012
POSTED ON YOU TUBE ALSO:

GOLLY GEE WZZ the J8STER is popular 'ey?
JOSE

San Jose, CA

#73352 Nov 29, 2012
oh yeah i'm gettn blisters now wanka wanka
JOSE

San Jose, CA

#73353 Nov 29, 2012
wait and cee the j8ster fragile feelings will get hurt n she won't post fur while , so predickable

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SF gay pride event celebrates 40th anniversary (Jun '10) 2 min TheAfroHedgehog 93
Gay Marriage and the Limits of Tradition 5 min TomInElPaso 1,011
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 10 min Reverend Alan 647
State of Alaska defends gay-marriage ban 14 min Frankie Rizzo 148
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 17 min Frankie Rizzo 2,266
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 23 min Streetrunner 2,119
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 29 min Wondering 3,484
What if high court rejects gay marriage cases? 44 min Fa-Foxy 4
Divorce Law Out Of Synch With Same-Sex Marriage 55 min Wondering 27

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE