Comments
49,501 - 49,520 of 67,980 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#73257 Nov 27, 2012
THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah .. and your account is gonna be on its way to the topix boneyard again too.... LMAO!!!! you and your peachtard friend too..
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
Reported.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#73258 Nov 27, 2012
The Righteous Mayor- wrote:
<quoted text>How's that multi-Billion $$$ bottle/can recyling business doing, did you make enough money today to pay your rent through the end of the week?
LMFAO
LMAO can stomping is a great way for gays who never worked a day in their life to scrape up enough money to pay their subsidized rent or get some cheap food at Salvation Army.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#73259 Nov 27, 2012
I saw something today that reminded me of the rights of the gay community, but then I flushed and it soon went away.
skeevy little coward liar

San Jose, CA

#73260 Nov 27, 2012
weighing in at five hundred and fitty pounds
needs a nutter fitty by midnight Dec 31 2012
5' tall hobbit
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#73261 Nov 27, 2012
THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
TO SOON HAVE ANOTHER "AXXIDENT" QUEEN LIZZY HERE GIVES ME THE ORDERS AND OFF WITH THEIR HEADS & ACCOUNTS...
I heard Old Boring Gay was angry at the relevant posters in the cafe.

“Trolls in love with Peaches!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#73262 Nov 27, 2012
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
I saw something today that reminded me of the rights of my mother but then I flushed and it soon went away.
I bet you talk about Peaches. Peaches always thought about.

Location hidden

#73263 Nov 27, 2012
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard Old Boring Gay was angry at the relevant posters in the cafe.
You post mad. What wrong? Can't get it up thinking of woman?
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#73264 Nov 27, 2012
Peaches from Houston wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you talk about Peaches. Peaches always thought about.
Enjoy your germs, vile buttplunger.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#73265 Nov 27, 2012
Peaches from Houston wrote:
<quoted text>You post mad. What wrong? Can't get it up thinking of woman?
I thought about your mom and it shriveled up and died.
skeevy little coward liar

San Jose, CA

#73266 Nov 27, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how your fake "bad" English seems to improve sometimes and then is "bad" again when you cannot keep track of your LIES.
Register and stop lying, you sniveling little rat coward. If you don't then you are nothing but a skeevy little coward liar.
Funny how you just shut the hell up

try to keep up
Godzilla

Netherlands

#73268 Nov 27, 2012
Dwight wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO !!!
Why Yes indeed! Brahahahahahahaha......It would be funny to see you swirling around that white porcelain bowl making the world a much,much better place to live in for all us good,decent righteous folk! That would also explain your brown tinted lips now wouldn't it? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

“MARY HARTMAN, MARY HARTMAN”

Avon, Co

#73269 Nov 27, 2012
<quoted text>Bordering on two long but do check your mail:)
Not possible for posts on here to bee too long. Look to bottom where it says characters left. Impossible to be too long.

I will check my underwear and see if I find male but I'm putting my pic up with darker hair but will go blond in spring again.

“MARY HARTMAN, MARY HARTMAN”

Avon, Co

#73270 Nov 27, 2012
THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah .. and your account is gonna be on its way to the topix boneyard again too.... LMAO!!!! you and your peachtard friend too..
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
Blanche, let's go to Amsterdam. Once I get out of this din din situation, I am going back to NY. Din Din starts at 9pm so less than an hour but I'm dressed to the 9's and ready to go and would go really hard if only NE would sit in my lap! He is mine Blanche!!!

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#73272 Nov 27, 2012
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
I saw something today that reminded me of the rights of the gay community, but then I flushed and it soon went away.
I saw something that reminded me of you, it was your old skank whore dead mother's skull with worms crawling around in it. The sad part is that half rotted and full of worms and it is STILL more attractive than when she was alive. But, anything that gave birth and raised the likes of you would not be human, would it?

Palm Springs, California

#73273 Nov 27, 2012
skeevy little coward liar wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you just shut the hell up
try to keep up
Was that supposed to be an insult? Please let me know next time and I will pretend to be shocked, the way you pretend and make up fake names faster than you change your underpants, which is probably not more than once a month. Like mother, like son!

Palm Springs, California

#73274 Nov 27, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you old fking Fa$$ot, get back to your favorite dessert Shit on a Dick. Nasty A$$ Fa$$ot.
Booarring!

So boring. Compared to the other maniacs, your stuff seems quaint and mild, like seeing a movie from the 60's with a flash of bare boob, which was shocking then, now it is on regular TV and no one bats an eye.
Jose

Miami, FL

#73275 Nov 28, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Booarring!
So boring. Compared to the other maniacs, your stuff seems quaint and mild, like seeing a movie from the 60's with a flash of bare boob, which was shocking then, now it is on regular TV and no one bats an eye.
NoQ lives in Whitestone ,NY or Flushing (NY) area , that is where his IP is from.

I remember when he first arrived here, he had the Whitestone IP.
I am originally from Bayside which is the next town and noticed his IP.

He is an embarrassment to the area and imagine that is why he hides his IP.

It is sad to see such an insecure "man".

Location hidden

#73277 Nov 28, 2012
Just passing gas again for all my troll buddys. They loves my ripe love juice!! Oinka-oinka!! I think trot on over to that chicken joint my lover R1 goes two for every meal. He one big, pig! That jiggle ain't no slay bells

Palm Springs, California

#73278 Nov 28, 2012
Jose wrote:
<quoted text>
NoQ lives in Whitestone ,NY or Flushing (NY) area , that is where his IP is from.
I remember when he first arrived here, he had the Whitestone IP.
I am originally from Bayside which is the next town and noticed his IP.
He is an embarrassment to the area and imagine that is why he hides his IP.
It is sad to see such an insecure "man".
"Flushing", how APPROPRIATE.

Palm Springs, California

#73279 Nov 28, 2012
I think I'll go to Chick-Fil-A for breakfast today.
WOO HOO
you do realize how out of date your Chick-felate referrals are, don't you? I think you are the last person in America who even cares. How's those arteries today? All fat clogged and plaque galore yet?

I cannot WAIT till you are gasping for breath as your "heart" finally beats its last and no one is in the charity hospital to shed a tear, except the orderlies who have to shove your huge fat ass into the morgue, and the poor morticians who don't have an oven big enough to force your big belly into it, thus involving you being chopped up like a chicken. How appropriate. Maybe they can toss in some waffle fries with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 6 min Pietro Armando 54,994
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 15 min Pro Ukraine 911
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 18 min Dr Milan Sufflay 1,078
Westboro church argues funeral protest protecte... (Jul '10) 1 hr Swedenforever 8
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr D-U-H 49,539
Westboro Baptist founder dies 1 hr Swedenforever 75
Local group hopes to revisit decade-old convers... 2 hr Jerald 2
Supreme Court: Was gay marriage settled in 1972... 4 hr Frankie Rizzo 558
Biggest Gay Lies 5 hr Duran 1,722
California Takes a Stand Against Gay and Trans ... 8 hr Fa-Foxy 54
Gay Marriage Vs. the First Amendment 17 hr Frankie Rizzo 410
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE