The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#73472 Nov 30, 2012
Queen Elizabeth 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
You might be shocked at the male and female Stars in Hollywood who wear wigs and good ones. They use what is called French lace and other interesting things so the hair looks lovely and natural. Some use rogaine, some use weaves aka Brad Pitt is known to have a weave collection; short hair one day and long the next and Ben A is totally bald as is Robe Lowe but they look hot with el hair and then there is always the hairspray and the tease the hair over and over and spray again so it looks three times more than what is there. Those who have full naturally growing none implant hair also wear wigs.
Speaking of which, if you see my sister Blanche on here, tell her; I had to travel suddenly and will be back soon but forgot my hair so make sure it is washed and styled nicely for when I get home since I only have this cheap wig with me lmao
I know, when I lived in LA, I knew a lot of studio people and one lady was hairdresser on "Dynasty" she told us that Joan Collins was almost bald and wore all kinds of weaves and wigglets. It got kind of obvious, once I knew, for her hair was different from shot to shot.
Demetrius

United States

#73473 Nov 30, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>I know, when I lived in LA, I knew a lot of studio people and one lady was hairdresser on "Dynasty" she told us that Joan Collins was almost bald and wore all kinds of weaves and wigglets. It got kind of obvious, once I knew, for her hair was different from shot to shot.
Dinner time here, on my way to Chick-Fil-A.

WOO HOO

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#73474 Nov 30, 2012
Hey, what keeps happening to NoQ postings. Guess he has the staying power of a wet noodle! LOL
Demetrius

United States

#73475 Nov 30, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
Hey, what keeps happening to NoQ postings. Guess he has the staying power of a wet noodle! LOL
I herd you got some panties four sale.
JOCK

Mlada Boleslav, Czech Republic

#73476 Nov 30, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
SKID MARKS INCLUDED ?
JOCK

#73477 Nov 30, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
I bet you know alot bout limp wet noodles
JOCK

#73478 Nov 30, 2012
Demetrius wrote:
<quoted text>I herd you got some panties four sale.
yesth make excellent parachutes
Bruce

United States

#73479 Nov 30, 2012
JOCK wrote:
<quoted text>
yesth make excellent parachutes
LMFAO
HMOITO R2D2

Hanoi, Vietnam

#73480 Nov 30, 2012
GOOD NIGHT TO ALL MY DEAR CLOSE FRIENDS
HMOITO R2D2

Hanoi, Vietnam

#73481 Nov 30, 2012
1 2 3 OPEN UP THEM PEARLY GATES
HMOITO R2D2

Hanoi, Vietnam

#73482 Nov 30, 2012
HEY YOU ALL WHAT EVER HAPPEN TO THAT NEAT GAY DUDE _Chartreuse_ DID HE GO AND DIE FROM AIDS AGAIN ? MUST HAVE NINE LIVES
NoQ

Springfield, NJ

#73483 Nov 30, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
Hey you Nasty A$$ Perverted Fa$$ot, sorry I haven't been around to give you more postings but I've been busy, getting some sweet puss..y. LMFAO just wanted to check in to say, fk you Fa$$ot and good night. Probably won't have too much time to post until very late tomorrow night. Just wanted people to know that it's not you that's got be banned. That's cause you can't ban me. You too stupid and I'm too smart for ya. Until later, you fking Fa$$ot. LMFAO

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#73484 Dec 1, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you Nasty A$$ Perverted Fa$$ot, sorry I haven't been around to give you more postings but I've been busy, getting some sweet puss..y. LMFAO just wanted to check in to say, fk you Fa$$ot and good night. Probably won't have too much time to post until very late tomorrow night. Just wanted people to know that it's not you that's got be banned. That's cause you can't ban me. You too stupid and I'm too smart for ya. Until later, you fking Fa$$ot. LMFAO
You've been getting "sweet PUSS"? EWWWWWWWWWW! Possibly you should go get that lanced!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#73486 Dec 1, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>You've been getting "sweet PUSS"? EWWWWWWWWWW! Possibly you should go get that lanced!
Isn't it hilarious? A straight guy coming on a gay thread to brag about banging puss. Talk about ISSUES!! LOL

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#73489 Dec 1, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't it hilarious? A straight guy coming on a gay thread to brag about banging puss. Talk about ISSUES!! LOL
SUPPOSABLY STR8! LOL
MARKMARKMARK

Tampa, FL

#73491 Dec 1, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't it hilarious? A straight guy coming on a gay thread to brag about banging puss. Talk about ISSUES!! LOL
You know what is really hilarious is you, you can only dream about having sex with anyone man or beast...lmao
MARKMARKMARK

Tampa, FL

#73492 Dec 1, 2012
J8 pretty cool though you decided to partay with us this weekend (((( s m o o c h ))))
MARKMARKMARK

Tampa, FL

#73493 Dec 1, 2012
Garvin wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I heard you're selling your worn panties and used tampons on another thread!
Ewww yuck a wannabee gay man using tampons, go figure

“Can't help being fabulous”

Since: Dec 10

Sparkle <3

#73496 Dec 1, 2012
*Flutters in*

*Observes that 'the troll' is still spewing monotomous posts*

*Flutters out*
Chico

San Jose, CA

#73497 Dec 1, 2012
Awwww cute K 15 wants attention , that sooo precious )))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 9 min carter county res... 24,150
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 25 min Rose_NoHo 5,049
News DeGeneres says her show is no place for anti-ga... 35 min Rose_NoHo 397
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 39 min Rose_NoHo 44,244
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 1 hr June VanDerMark 12,719
News 'I am appalled and disgusted': Councillor accus... 1 hr Rainbow Kid 2
News Idaho tax bill advances despite gay marriage ob... 3 hr jcofe 1
More from around the web