|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Norfolk is a city in Madison County, Nebraska, United States, 113 miles northwest of Omaha and 83 miles west of Sioux City at the intersection of U.S. Routes 81 and 275. The population was 24,210 at the 2010 census,[5] making it the ninth-largest city in Nebraska. It is the principal city of the Norfolk Micropolitan Statistical Area. Norfolk is the eastern terminus of the Cowboy Trail.
Too bad, it sounds like such a nice place. The gaypigs have infested it though.
Good, maybe they will move south and make that crap pile of Kans-ASS livable. First run out the freaks at Westboro Baptist, I know you will take them in, and you can all picket soldier's funerals.
Carlos

Höst, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>The day you find me in that hellish bible belt mid country is the day you will find me on my death bed. I would rather sit in jail than set foot into some Shiite hole like KANSAS. Nice that they have the word "ASS" in the name Kansas.
I've flown OVER Kans-ass on my way to New York or Chicago, but that is usually when I run into the restroom and take a dump over you, I know it doesn't fall out, but it is symbolic.
Of course you'd like to sit in jail. All queers love to go to jail and get buttf*cked. And what is it with you queers and asses and taking dumps? is that all you ever think about? You're disgusting.

“MARY HARTMAN, MARY HARTMAN”

Since: Nov 12

Avon, Co

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Peaches from Houston wrote:
Why so many straight men post on gay thread? Anyone no? Anyone? Pew...I just passed a pepe!! Peach pot pie, anyone?
We don't have any straight guys who posts here. We have a couple straight females but not saying who they are and we might have a bi poster but he gets blamed for things he doesn't do and I try to take him in under my wing to protect him cause I think he's lonely and that makes me sad.

We do have a lot of Mary's and someone was asking if I knew a Tina and I don't have friends with other people with that name but here is Mary and she is proud. LOL

The BP Jet has landed! I'm now at a house will just say on a visit to someone, a friend who's name starts with an O for a short time then I have to get back to my home. I do not live in Cali anymore. Too many earthquakes!

Been a long day, did not do much with stocks and sort of bored with that right now. I might do one more comeback Blanche! I know, I always say it is the last one but this one might be and not a global tour! After all, I am 28 now and male of course. LOL Blond and WHITE and very pale skin and so young and everyone says I have nice legs and am sexy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Lorenzo

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Who in their right mind would bother to read any of the Dunce's asinine blather?

I know I sure as hell don't!

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Lorenzo wrote:
Who in their right mind would bother to read any of the Dunce's asinine blather?
Yet one of your false personas seems to comment on every word, hypocrite, liar. Register, you skeevy coward. Your false names fool NO one, liar.

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Carlos wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you'd like to sit in jail. All queers love to go to jail and get buttf*cked. And what is it with you queers and asses and taking dumps? is that all you ever think about? You're disgusting.
Your old dead mother's skull makes an EXCELLENT toilet. I found it in front of the Potters' Field where you dumped her off years ago. Nothing better than pissing in her empty eye sockets, or toothless mouth. I only wish I could have done it before she died of a drug over dose in that back alley.

On Halloween I put a candle in her skull and won the jack o'lantern contest. Everyone said she looked the same in life. But, if YOU popped out her lady hole, what would you EXPECT her to look like? Human?

Avon, Co

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Lorenzo wrote:
Obviously, you do or ya wouldn't know the blather was there blubber butt.

Avon, Co

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

The Righteous Mayor- wrote:
<quoted text>You've got mail
I do? Did you know it was my BD?

Avon, Co

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

If anyone one here likes this look, body, movements and voice then they are in love with me for sure........

Yeah, talking about the lead Morris here. If ya like the bod, movements, hair, face and sound of voice, I can light ur fire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

YEAH
Chico

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Queen Elizabeth 1st i must say you are one butt ugly skank. lmao

“Trolls in love with Peaches!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Waldo wrote:
BIG BOSS MAN will return on Christmas Day !!!
And this I GUARANTEE !!!
What with you and fascination with mens? Woman not your thing? You and your Big Man enjoy holidays, Peaches gots too many kids to spend here.

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

The Righteous Mayor- wrote:
I just had breakfast at Chick-Fil-A, it was delicious:)
WOO HOO
Look up "Super Size Me" by Morgan Spurlock. It is easy to download on line, and I watched it one day at my computer. He ate every meal at McDonald's, despite his doctor begging him NOT to do so, since it is a horrible idea and lacks the proper nutrition.

As you probably know, he gained like 20 pounds in about 2 weeks,his doctor begged him to stop. He got all kinds of health problems, was sick all the time and barely made it through and it took him a year to recover.

Since you seem to find it fun to eat one kind of food constantly, grease laden fried chicken!, and lard dripping waffle fries and wash it down with sugary cokes, or even worse: diet cokes, with no variety or anything approaching healthful, I suspect you too may be heading towards a nice juicy coronary.

Of course it is not harmful to eat fast food once a month or sometimes, but every meal?

Enjoy your heart attack. Pray it holds out till ObamaCare is in place or you may end up in some charity hospital, or dead in your double wide, which is how you will look also, they will have to tear down a wall to remove your bloated corpse.

“Times are changing!”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Look up "Super Size Me" by Morgan Spurlock. It is easy to download on line, and I watched it one day at my computer. He ate every meal at McDonald's, despite his doctor begging him NOT to do so, since it is a horrible idea and lacks the proper nutrition.
As you probably know, he gained like 20 pounds in about 2 weeks,his doctor begged him to stop. He got all kinds of health problems, was sick all the time and barely made it through and it took him a year to recover.
Since you seem to find it fun to eat one kind of food constantly, grease laden fried chicken!, and lard dripping waffle fries and wash it down with sugary cokes, or even worse: diet cokes, with no variety or anything approaching healthful, I suspect you too may be heading towards a nice juicy coronary.
Of course it is not harmful to eat fast food once a month or sometimes, but every meal?
Enjoy your heart attack. Pray it holds out till ObamaCare is in place or you may end up in some charity hospital, or dead in your double wide, which is how you will look also, they will have to tear down a wall to remove your bloated corpse.
He eats what they serve at the institution's mess hall at which he is locked away. His stories of Chick-fill-a, women, voting, vacations, with all his unregistered alters are nothing put pipe dreams of what will never be. Look at how he spends every unmonitored holiday on the gay threads; creating alters to have a "big posting fest".
Chico

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Familiar with institutions hey j8ster?
Dingo

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

T0ny_the_TiGer wrote:
Your not foolin me, that's for sure cuz I haven't been to this thread in a GOOOOD minute. You think you know who I am but you don't, obviously... I'm outta here for now, have fun ya self loathing hypocrite.
Yor avatar is dat like yor condo ? Do's j8ster pester yous alot?
Dingo

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

No wonder Jose could not find you , you coward . Kicked out of mommy's basement for hygiene issues
moved into dumpster how appropriate. Cleaver tactics for a gimp.
Dingo

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Oh excuse me i will now introduce myself , i be Dingo.
I substitute when when Mr Croc is away i feed the fish, water the plants. 60"flat screen/monitor really cool. Mr Jose and Chico make very good home brew peach hooch. Those crazy guyz throw some wild party's oh the story's i could tell you.
Dingo

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>He eats what they serve at the institution's mess hall at which he is locked away. His stories of Chick-fill-a, women, voting, vacations, with all his unregistered alters are nothing put pipe dreams of what will never be. Look at how he spends every unmonitored holiday on the gay threads; creating alters to have a "big posting fest".
I heard bout you, sorta like your fake vacations hey pork chop?

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Dingo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yor avatar is dat like yor condo ? Do's j8ster pester yous alot?
at least he HAS an avatar, instead of a false name and false city, you cowardly little weasel.

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Dingo wrote:
Oh excuse me i will now introduce myself , i be Dingo.
I substitute when when Mr Croc is away i feed the fish, water the plants. 60"flat screen/monitor really cool. Mr Jose and Chico make very good home brew peach hooch. Those crazy guyz throw some wild party's oh the story's i could tell you.
In other words, there just HAPPEN to be many haters who have ZERO knowledge of completing a grammatical sentence who HAPPEN to be in San Jose who HAPPEN to log on within minutes of each other.

Oh, yeah, WE'RE convinced. Convinced that you are a LIAR and a COWARD and an IDIOT for thinking ANYONE is fooled by your lies and false persona and idiotic "conversations" with yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 49,481 - 49,500 of66,942
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••