“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#73231 Nov 27, 2012
Dingo wrote:
Oh excuse me i will now introduce myself , i be Dingo.
I substitute when when Mr Croc is away i feed the fish, water the plants. 60"flat screen/monitor really cool. Mr Jose and Chico make very good home brew peach hooch. Those crazy guyz throw some wild party's oh the story's i could tell you.
In other words, there just HAPPEN to be many haters who have ZERO knowledge of completing a grammatical sentence who HAPPEN to be in San Jose who HAPPEN to log on within minutes of each other.

Oh, yeah, WE'RE convinced. Convinced that you are a LIAR and a COWARD and an IDIOT for thinking ANYONE is fooled by your lies and false persona and idiotic "conversations" with yourself.
Dingo

San Jose, CA

#73232 Nov 27, 2012
Ms Curteese r wood u's rather b kalled Luke?
Me englash not so good as u's Why are u's so hateful
and rude ? Being a queer must be depressing No?
Why dont u's comes to san jose for a visit. I will show u's the sights maybe go sky diving r rock climbing is much fun. My treat. Yes?
Dingo

San Jose, CA

#73233 Nov 27, 2012
Ms Luke you upset easily, are u's out of crack,
tiny limp penis syndrome?? You have Aids dont you pedo? Sure have a lousy deposition, mayby u's shood see a doctor bout u's anger problemo also. Anal drip is common queer issue make u's grumpy yes?
Dingo

San Jose, CA

#73235 Nov 27, 2012
Aids infested anal drip queers like Ms Luke r grouchy
yes? Rejected by family make you mad bro?

Palm Springs, California

#73236 Nov 27, 2012
Dingo wrote:
Ms Curteese r wood u's rather b kalled Luke?
Me englash not so good as u's Why are u's so hateful
and rude ? Being a queer must be depressing No?
Why dont u's comes to san jose for a visit. I will show u's the sights maybe go sky diving r rock climbing is much fun. My treat. Yes?
Don't lie. Your fake "bad" English is laughable and pathetic. What joy do you get out of LYING?

Palm Springs, California

#73237 Nov 27, 2012
Lex wrote:
<quoted text>WOW, you sound mad. You mad bro?
LMFAO
Wow, you sound like a liar. You a liar, ho?

Palm Springs, California

#73238 Nov 27, 2012
Dingo wrote:
Ms Luke you upset easily, are u's out of crack,
tiny limp penis syndrome?? You have Aids dont you pedo? Sure have a lousy deposition, mayby u's shood see a doctor bout u's anger problemo also. Anal drip is common queer issue make u's grumpy yes?
Funny how your fake "bad" English seems to improve sometimes and then is "bad" again when you cannot keep track of your LIES.

Register and stop lying, you sniveling little rat coward. If you don't then you are nothing but a skeevy little coward liar.

“Trolls in love with Peaches!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#73245 Nov 27, 2012
Hey, where Dingbat, Carlow, Chicklet, or Lorennzio? Peaches ready to take dump Time for favorite smelly!! I bet crazy, gay, mayor out busy hunting for men. He won't find them at Chickfillit. Only fat, ugly, obesed, women eat there. Oh, nevermind. He will fit right in two!

Location hidden

#73247 Nov 27, 2012
The Righteous Mayor- wrote:
<quoted text>Love your avatar, bet you get compliments everywhere you post.
You not like women? What your problem ?you seems upset something I postes crazy blockheaded fool Peaches always get compiment Peaches hot and steemy

Location hidden

#73248 Nov 27, 2012
Dingo wrote:
I'm infested with anal drip like Ms Luke r grouchy
yes? Rejected by family make you mad bro?
Why you always post anal drip? Can't afford adult diaper? Geesh so Ding-bat

“MARY HARTMAN, MARY HARTMAN”

Avon, Co

#73249 Nov 27, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>He eats what they serve at the institution's mess hall at which he is locked away. His stories of Chick-fill-a, women, voting, vacations, with all his unregistered alters are nothing put pipe dreams of what will never be. Look at how he spends every unmonitored holiday on the gay threads; creating alters to have a "big posting fest".
They serve turds and whey at the institution.

Tonight, I have to go to a white tie dinner so instead of a four course; they will bring on the fish too! FISH??? Not bad if it comes from the Sea lol

Avon, Co

#73250 Nov 27, 2012
Peaches from Houston wrote:
<quoted text>You not like women? What your problem ?you seems upset something I postes crazy blockheaded fool Peaches always get compiment Peaches hot and steemy
I have a colostomy bag that is hot and steamy when I take the lid off after it enlarges and I have an old trick doing it at family dinners.

Avon, Co

#73251 Nov 27, 2012
What I still never figured out about the States is formal dinners or even a casual dinner with the tables. ROUND TABLES??? This deal I'm attending tonight will have a large room obviously since the home has over 25 thousand sqft, LARGER THAN MINE at 22 yet I know they have multiple large ROUND tables in the din din room.

Never at my house! Never when I give a formal dinner. It is always the traditional LONG tables where there are but to heads of the table. When there are guests, I lead one end which is my usual chair and the leader of main guest sits 50 seats down at the other end. 50 seats on each side thus; the table sits 102 people which include up to 100 special guests, the VIP guest and then the host, BP and even without guests, NE and I do not sit in each others laps! He sits at one end of the table and I at the other!

What happened to class and style? A ROUND TABLE?

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, CA.

#73253 Nov 27, 2012
I'm on my way two Chick-Fil-A for din din.
TTFN
Hi Jade:)
Yeah .. and your account is gonna be on its way to the topix boneyard again too.... LMAO!!!! you and your peachtard friend too..

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, CA.

#73254 Nov 27, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>at least he HAS an avatar, instead of a false name and false city, you cowardly little weasel.
TO SOON HAVE ANOTHER "AXXIDENT" QUEEN LIZZY HERE GIVES ME THE ORDERS AND OFF WITH THEIR HEADS & ACCOUNTS...
skeevy little coward liar

San Jose, CA

#73256 Nov 27, 2012
the j8ster qt 'snort better post are else....
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#73257 Nov 27, 2012
THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah .. and your account is gonna be on its way to the topix boneyard again too.... LMAO!!!! you and your peachtard friend too..
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
Reported.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#73258 Nov 27, 2012
<quoted text>How's that multi-Billion $$$ bottle/can recyling business doing, did you make enough money today to pay your rent through the end of the week?
LMFAO
LMAO can stomping is a great way for gays who never worked a day in their life to scrape up enough money to pay their subsidized rent or get some cheap food at Salvation Army.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#73259 Nov 27, 2012
I saw something today that reminded me of the rights of the gay community, but then I flushed and it soon went away.
skeevy little coward liar

San Jose, CA

#73260 Nov 27, 2012
weighing in at five hundred and fitty pounds
needs a nutter fitty by midnight Dec 31 2012
5' tall hobbit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 6 min Reverend Alan 2,828
Washington County in Florida the Only Focus of ... 8 min Rainbow Kid 7
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 13 min Static Charge 26,670
Comedian Margaret Cho to headline at San Jose I... 14 min Reverend Alan 7
Jindal defends January prayer rally at LSU campus 21 min Pope Bennie s Closet 39
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 30 min The_Box 5,443
Egypt's gays go deeper underground, fearing cra... 38 min Derrick 4
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 59 min Pope Bennie s Closet 4,974
More from around the web