Avon, Co

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Okay Blanche, Cher what the heck ever it is; from ur daughter and she be going wild this holiday season and younger than ever!!!! Why you get so old and I looks sooo darn great???? LOL

I get hot flashes all the time Oprah...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Yes, I did think O was nut wid da wig...

“MARY HARTMAN, MARY HARTMAN”

Since: Nov 12

Avon, Co

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

I thought that would be a treat since R2D2 hates it every time I LMAO lololololol. Sorry but I can't help it. I find lots of things funny each day.

Today, I find R2D2 lost account again! No from me!!! Not my "charma" ya'll but someone given da AXeDents.

I also find Blanche is in for it this winter because this beacht is off in more ways than one but having fun in the stocks etc and bongo drums. bun cha buoom cha choo choo lol Nutbolt TN is it? forgot.

Time for me to go. I have that cute blond prince Jet ready to take me somewhere fun and be sure, there will be a blond prince on it....

Avon, Co

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Jasper wrote:
Anybody seen my buddy, Jade?
Yes, he is right here holding my hand as we are about to leave on a blond prince jet for some fun. Can I take a mesage for ya? Opps, May I???

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

This cafe a mad room, no? ROFL

A delightful way to start the day visiting in here. Outside it's sunny and warm (75). Will go into town later as have no work today.

Straight shooter. Your civil rights become subject to choosing who is approved of or not, the vote of such will go against the likes of you/NoQ; hate will never win.

Have a cool week all.
*smooches* to all (inc. str8s)
Pepe Le Pew

Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

j8ster is mad. Was it sumthang i said?
Pepe Le Pew

Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

going to go tell, have post removed , that will teach them....lmao

Avon, Co

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Jasper wrote:
<quoted text>Tell him trolly said hello:)
Will do but they be chargin and packin el plane fur me so why not get GROOOOOVY? It's so neato ya know what i mean? Ya know, here's one of our favorites. She said I was her favorite.
This was from back after my sister got thrown out for failing screen test for Cleopatra.

Avon, Co

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

This one is R2D2 in drag very shy going up on stage with that gawd blasted draped white thingy wrapped around him and he just loookks around and is TRIPPIN MAN. TRIPPIN SO FRIGGEN GROOVEY LMAO

Blanche was there too playin geetaR and banging el organ.

I was really impressed when Janis said I was her favorite. I thought she had a good voice. It has to come from the bottom and belt it out like a man but female style.

“Trolls in love with Peaches!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Why so many straight men post on gay thread? Anyone no? Anyone? Pew...I just passed a pepe!! Peach pot pie, anyone?
Chico

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Watt Jade is back ? Better watch my p's and q's

dot the i's cross the t's are there will be trouble OMG deleted Thanksgiving post , boo hoo hoo i

worked so hard on them and 'poof' they are gone

like a fart in the wind. watt did i do to deserve this? The shame the shame of it all. Just wait till i tell Jose, he will tell you watt fur.'let it snow 'let it snow ho ho ho merry merry and a happy happy

*note the sentence structure

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Well I went to the mall early this morning, as soon as they opened. After I took care of business, I went to the Chik Fil A there at the mall, and you would have thought it was Chik Fil A Appreciation Day all over again! It took 20 minutes to get my food because so many people were there ordering like 100 sandwiches. The best part is there wasn't a filthy gay homotard pig anywhere to be seen.
Wait, you mean that each customer was ordering 100 sandwiches? Sounds like a TYPICAL glutton to me, a perfect Teabagger type, morbidly obese, out of shape and whiter than a blizzard. You probably fit right in.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Chico wrote:
Watt Jade is back ? Better watch my p's and q's
dot the i's cross the t's are there will be trouble OMG deleted Thanksgiving post , boo hoo hoo i
worked so hard on them and 'poof' they are gone
like a fart in the wind. watt did i do to deserve this? The shame the shame of it all. Just wait till i tell Jose, he will tell you watt fur.'let it snow 'let it snow ho ho ho merry merry and a happy happy
*note the sentence structure
Wow, Chico. You post good as Peaches. Who need GED card? Tell Jose I got big Peach dump boxed and ready for sniffy time! Peaches over and under!

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

The Righteous Mayor- wrote:
Be sure and drop some money in the Salvation Army kettle, then go treat yourself to some Chick-Fil-A.
WOO HOO
Yeah, your gluttonous behavior on Thursday is probably wearing off, time to go start shoving down enough greas dripping "food" to feed an entire African village at one sitting at Chick-felate. I just hope they have WIDE doorways to allow you and your tubby pals easy access, or at least POSSIBLE access.

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

grease, not greas...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

The Righteous Mayor- wrote:
Be sure and drop some money in the Salvation Army kettle, then go treat yourself to some Chick-Fil-A.
WOO HOO
Stop chicken abbuse! Eat Peaches! She delicious as ham!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Peaches from Houston wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, Chico. You post good as Peaches. Who need GED card? Tell Jose I got big Peach dump boxed and ready for sniffy time! Peaches over and under!
Oh please, go back to your truck stop!!
Elmer

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

BIG BOSS MAN will return on Christmas Day !!!

And this I GUARANTEE !!!
Waldo

Old Bridge, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

BIG BOSS MAN will return on Christmas Day !!!

And this I GUARANTEE !!!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Curtese can you tell us about the weather in Norfolk, Nebraska? Yeah, we know it's you now stop with the gay sockpuppets.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Finding Bigfoot is so fake. I mean really, go to any butch dyke biker bar and you will find plenty of sasquatches. q

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 49,441 - 49,460 of67,607
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••