|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
Tread carefully, little munchkin, or a fatass, peach might land on your head! LOL
Peaches landed on the car. It was a freak aXedent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

It all started after right wing nut got into it with a liberal.

“Trolls in love with Peaches!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Queen Elizabeth 1st wrote:
I know where peaches went. Peaches had an aXeDent
That why I headless.

“MARY HARTMAN, MARY HARTMAN”

Avon, Co

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Jerome wrote:
<quoted text> Short and readable.
Don't bore use with your reading problems. We are not here to make it easy for you. We are going to start nice and easy and ya know why? Because, we like to do it, WE LIKE TO DO IT nice and HARD.

We going to take start EZEE AND THEN and then we gonna do the finish HARD BAYBE YEAH....

This is the way we do it.

Working for the man every night and day come on everyone big wheels keep on turnin soooo oh, I mean rOLLIN....

This one goes out to all you in Choo Choo, nutvilles and just the whole State of TN.... Ya lost... lol

I got a good job in the CITA.....

Come on R2 try to keep up with us..... Get bungayyy groovin, shake dat fat off.

Avon, Co

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Someone was askin bought a lil beach Tina. My siste's mistake but I bring on POURD MARY cause we need to be eh, rollEEENNNN ON A TWO, THREE, 4 RIVERRRR

Left a good job in da Cittta, big wheels keep on turning and PROUD Mary keep on BURNIN... TTOO CHOO CHOO LMAO ROLLIN COME ON EVERYONE HELP ME FIND THE DAMN CHOO CHOO IP AGAIN BIG WHEEL KEEP ON TURNIN ROOOLIN..... RIVER... SAY WE ROLLIN!!!

GET ADDICTED

Never cast the first stonesss. I'll do that fur ya.

My blond Prince likes brown sugar...

hey I KNOW WHERE BOTOX STARTED. MICKY YA DID IT!

Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Well I went to the mall early this morning, as soon as they opened. After I took care of business, I went to the Chik Fil A there at the mall, and you would have thought it was Chik Fil A Appreciation Day all over again! It took 20 minutes to get my food because so many people were there ordering like 100 sandwiches. The best part is there wasn't a filthy gay homotard pig anywhere to be seen.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Why should we give "rights" to people who CHOOSE to live aberrant lives, like Jade for example?

Avon, Co

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

ike LIES

Maybe R2D2 is the ghost of ike???

Avon, Co

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Well I went to the mall early this morning, as soon as they opened. After I took care of business, I went to the Chik Fil A there at the mall, and you would have thought it was Chik Fil A Appreciation Day all over again! It took 20 minutes to get my food because so many people were there ordering like 100 sandwiches. The best part is there wasn't a filthy gay homotard pig anywhere to be seen.
Is it breeder Monday? You guys can have Monday just don't mess with Tuesday Weld!

Avon, Co

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Why should we give "rights" to people who CHOOSE to live aberrant lives, like Jade for example?
Citizens can't give or take away rights to anyone so read your constitution and why LGBT will have full Civil Rights soon and nothing you can do about it. Wuzz u talkin? U talken to them mericans? Dudette, they done kicked ur butt and put Obama back in with a landslide. U be out of touch. LMAO

Dats okay. No one cares whuz ya think cause ya ain't thinkin.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Citizens can't give or take away rights to anyone so read your constitution and why LGBT will have full Civil Rights soon and nothing you can do about it. Wuzz u talkin? U talken to them mericans? Dudette, they done kicked ur butt and put Obama back in with a landslide. U be out of touch. LMAO
Dats okay. No one cares whuz ya think cause ya ain't thinkin.
Jade you really do need to get a life. As it stands now you have none.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Is it breeder Monday? You guys can have Monday just don't mess with Tuesday Weld!
Declare,"Off with their heads!"!! Poor little guy is miffed because all his Thanksgiving crap got deleted. No one was around to see it but himself! LOL
Straight Shooter

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Wow the little buttsniffer shows up on queue. How would I have ever guessed that?
Pepe Le Pew

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

yoo hoo j8ster Thanksgiving HAS BEEN OVER for about five dayzzz , nobody cares about old post, nobody butt you.. You need to work on your timing.
Pepe Le Pew

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

j8ster hit the jackpot dumpster diving , she will be eating Thanksgiving for weeks. You know you should consider changing your avatar to a pig head. Really improve your image by far.
Pepe Le Pew

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Obviously the j8ster qt has not done her homework.
Winter is coming soon lots and lots of snow. Record blizzards predicted. Good ideal modifying Mandingo to gas engine with a kick starter. Stock up, going to be a white out. Do you have enough Thanksgiving garbage last for couple months? You are going to need it. Difficult to locate aluminum cans in the snow.

Avon, Co

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Declare,"Off with their heads!"!! Poor little guy is miffed because all his Thanksgiving crap got deleted. No one was around to see it but himself! LOL
Hi sweetie,

He's just white trash but someone was on here talkin bouts Blanche's daughter Tina. Ya know, that lil brat who wrote all those lies about my sister?

My sister never had trouble with her. This is the one she has trouble with parts 1-3 cause she gets WILD LMAO

if people only knew just how wild rof

Avon, Co

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Every since she figured out how to work puters after retired she went wild!

Avon, Co

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Blanche!!! ya gotta real problem on ur hands. Diva be wild! lmao

I think u know what I mean and wait until next month roff I'm doing it show now and going to do it hard then baybee lol

Avon, Co

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

no no no girl not show SLOW lol no shows for a while please just blond princes but taking it slow now so it can be hardD soon. u just can't keep up with me at your advanced age lol What r ya, CHER?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••