Prague, Czech Republic

#73179 Nov 26, 2012
going to go tell, have post removed , that will teach them....lmao

“MARY HARTMAN, MARY HARTMAN”

Since: Nov 12

Avon, Co

#73180 Nov 26, 2012
Jasper wrote:
<quoted text>Tell him trolly said hello:)
Will do but they be chargin and packin el plane fur me so why not get GROOOOOVY? It's so neato ya know what i mean? Ya know, here's one of our favorites. She said I was her favorite.
This was from back after my sister got thrown out for failing screen test for Cleopatra.

&fe ature=related

“MARY HARTMAN, MARY HARTMAN”

Avon, Co

#73182 Nov 26, 2012
This one is R2D2 in drag very shy going up on stage with that gawd blasted draped white thingy wrapped around him and he just loookks around and is TRIPPIN MAN. TRIPPIN SO FRIGGEN GROOVEY LMAO

&fe ature=related

Blanche was there too playin geetaR and banging el organ.

I was really impressed when Janis said I was her favorite. I thought she had a good voice. It has to come from the bottom and belt it out like a man but female style.

“Trolls in love with Peaches!”

Location hidden

#73183 Nov 26, 2012
Why so many straight men post on gay thread? Anyone no? Anyone? Pew...I just passed a pepe!! Peach pot pie, anyone?
Chico

San Jose, CA

#73184 Nov 26, 2012
Watt Jade is back ? Better watch my p's and q's

dot the i's cross the t's are there will be trouble OMG deleted Thanksgiving post , boo hoo hoo i

worked so hard on them and 'poof' they are gone

like a fart in the wind. watt did i do to deserve this? The shame the shame of it all. Just wait till i tell Jose, he will tell you watt fur.'let it snow 'let it snow ho ho ho merry merry and a happy happy

*note the sentence structure

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#73185 Nov 26, 2012
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Well I went to the mall early this morning, as soon as they opened. After I took care of business, I went to the Chik Fil A there at the mall, and you would have thought it was Chik Fil A Appreciation Day all over again! It took 20 minutes to get my food because so many people were there ordering like 100 sandwiches. The best part is there wasn't a filthy gay homotard pig anywhere to be seen.
Wait, you mean that each customer was ordering 100 sandwiches? Sounds like a TYPICAL glutton to me, a perfect Teabagger type, morbidly obese, out of shape and whiter than a blizzard. You probably fit right in.

Location hidden

#73187 Nov 26, 2012
Chico wrote:
Watt Jade is back ? Better watch my p's and q's
dot the i's cross the t's are there will be trouble OMG deleted Thanksgiving post , boo hoo hoo i
worked so hard on them and 'poof' they are gone
like a fart in the wind. watt did i do to deserve this? The shame the shame of it all. Just wait till i tell Jose, he will tell you watt fur.'let it snow 'let it snow ho ho ho merry merry and a happy happy
*note the sentence structure
Wow, Chico. You post good as Peaches. Who need GED card? Tell Jose I got big Peach dump boxed and ready for sniffy time! Peaches over and under!

Palm Springs, California

#73188 Nov 26, 2012
The Righteous Mayor- wrote:
Be sure and drop some money in the Salvation Army kettle, then go treat yourself to some Chick-Fil-A.
WOO HOO
Yeah, your gluttonous behavior on Thursday is probably wearing off, time to go start shoving down enough greas dripping "food" to feed an entire African village at one sitting at Chick-felate. I just hope they have WIDE doorways to allow you and your tubby pals easy access, or at least POSSIBLE access.

Palm Springs, California

#73189 Nov 26, 2012
grease, not greas...

Location hidden

#73190 Nov 26, 2012
The Righteous Mayor- wrote:
Be sure and drop some money in the Salvation Army kettle, then go treat yourself to some Chick-Fil-A.
WOO HOO
Stop chicken abbuse! Eat Peaches! She delicious as ham!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#73191 Nov 26, 2012
Peaches from Houston wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, Chico. You post good as Peaches. Who need GED card? Tell Jose I got big Peach dump boxed and ready for sniffy time! Peaches over and under!
Oh please, go back to your truck stop!!
Elmer

Anonymous Proxy

#73196 Nov 26, 2012
BIG BOSS MAN will return on Christmas Day !!!

And this I GUARANTEE !!!
Waldo

Holmdel, NJ

#73197 Nov 26, 2012
BIG BOSS MAN will return on Christmas Day !!!

And this I GUARANTEE !!!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#73198 Nov 26, 2012
Curtese can you tell us about the weather in Norfolk, Nebraska? Yeah, we know it's you now stop with the gay sockpuppets.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#73199 Nov 26, 2012
Finding Bigfoot is so fake. I mean really, go to any butch dyke biker bar and you will find plenty of sasquatches. q
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#73200 Nov 26, 2012
Perhaps the Maya were right about 2012 being the end, I mean with doh-bama winning and all.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#73201 Nov 26, 2012
The Philadelphia Iggles svck.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#73202 Nov 26, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Oh please, go back to your truck stop!!
Go back to your Starbucks
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#73203 Nov 26, 2012
Norfolk is a city in Madison County, Nebraska, United States, 113 miles northwest of Omaha and 83 miles west of Sioux City at the intersection of U.S. Routes 81 and 275. The population was 24,210 at the 2010 census,[5] making it the ninth-largest city in Nebraska. It is the principal city of the Norfolk Micropolitan Statistical Area. Norfolk is the eastern terminus of the Cowboy Trail.

Too bad, it sounds like such a nice place. The gaypigs have infested it though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 min Reverend Alan 5,610
Gay-Bashing Pastor's Same-Sex Assault 4 min Faith Hits the Fa... 9
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 16 min Reverend Alan 5,032
Sunday Morning NE Jade Party 20 min Larry 2
Bill Would Let Michigan Doctors, EMTs Refuse To... 30 min cancer suxs 157
Supreme Court allows gay marriage to proceed in... 31 min TomInElPaso 8
Obama calls on women only at news conference 46 min johnny o 12
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 55 min chris toal 26,759
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 4 hr KiMare 2,874
More from around the web