“MARY HARTMAN, MARY HARTMAN”

Since: Nov 12

Avon, Co

#73155 Nov 26, 2012
Someone was askin bought a lil beach Tina. My siste's mistake but I bring on POURD MARY cause we need to be eh, rollEEENNNN ON A TWO, THREE, 4 RIVERRRR

Left a good job in da Cittta, big wheels keep on turning and PROUD Mary keep on BURNIN... TTOO CHOO CHOO LMAO ROLLIN COME ON EVERYONE HELP ME FIND THE DAMN CHOO CHOO IP AGAIN BIG WHEEL KEEP ON TURNIN ROOOLIN..... RIVER... SAY WE ROLLIN!!!

GET ADDICTED

&fe ature=related

Never cast the first stonesss. I'll do that fur ya.

My blond Prince likes brown sugar...

hey I KNOW WHERE BOTOX STARTED. MICKY YA DID IT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#73156 Nov 26, 2012
Well I went to the mall early this morning, as soon as they opened. After I took care of business, I went to the Chik Fil A there at the mall, and you would have thought it was Chik Fil A Appreciation Day all over again! It took 20 minutes to get my food because so many people were there ordering like 100 sandwiches. The best part is there wasn't a filthy gay homotard pig anywhere to be seen.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#73157 Nov 26, 2012
Why should we give "rights" to people who CHOOSE to live aberrant lives, like Jade for example?

Avon, Co

#73158 Nov 26, 2012
ike LIES

Maybe R2D2 is the ghost of ike???

Avon, Co

#73159 Nov 26, 2012
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Well I went to the mall early this morning, as soon as they opened. After I took care of business, I went to the Chik Fil A there at the mall, and you would have thought it was Chik Fil A Appreciation Day all over again! It took 20 minutes to get my food because so many people were there ordering like 100 sandwiches. The best part is there wasn't a filthy gay homotard pig anywhere to be seen.
Is it breeder Monday? You guys can have Monday just don't mess with Tuesday Weld!

Avon, Co

#73160 Nov 26, 2012
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Why should we give "rights" to people who CHOOSE to live aberrant lives, like Jade for example?
Citizens can't give or take away rights to anyone so read your constitution and why LGBT will have full Civil Rights soon and nothing you can do about it. Wuzz u talkin? U talken to them mericans? Dudette, they done kicked ur butt and put Obama back in with a landslide. U be out of touch. LMAO

Dats okay. No one cares whuz ya think cause ya ain't thinkin.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#73161 Nov 26, 2012
Queen Elizabeth 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
Citizens can't give or take away rights to anyone so read your constitution and why LGBT will have full Civil Rights soon and nothing you can do about it. Wuzz u talkin? U talken to them mericans? Dudette, they done kicked ur butt and put Obama back in with a landslide. U be out of touch. LMAO
Dats okay. No one cares whuz ya think cause ya ain't thinkin.
Jade you really do need to get a life. As it stands now you have none.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#73162 Nov 26, 2012
Queen Elizabeth 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it breeder Monday? You guys can have Monday just don't mess with Tuesday Weld!
Declare,"Off with their heads!"!! Poor little guy is miffed because all his Thanksgiving crap got deleted. No one was around to see it but himself! LOL
Straight Shooter

Topeka, KS

#73163 Nov 26, 2012
Wow the little buttsniffer shows up on queue. How would I have ever guessed that?
Pepe Le Pew

Germany

#73164 Nov 26, 2012
yoo hoo j8ster Thanksgiving HAS BEEN OVER for about five dayzzz , nobody cares about old post, nobody butt you.. You need to work on your timing.
Pepe Le Pew

Germany

#73165 Nov 26, 2012
j8ster hit the jackpot dumpster diving , she will be eating Thanksgiving for weeks. You know you should consider changing your avatar to a pig head. Really improve your image by far.
Pepe Le Pew

Germany

#73166 Nov 26, 2012
Obviously the j8ster qt has not done her homework.
Winter is coming soon lots and lots of snow. Record blizzards predicted. Good ideal modifying Mandingo to gas engine with a kick starter. Stock up, going to be a white out. Do you have enough Thanksgiving garbage last for couple months? You are going to need it. Difficult to locate aluminum cans in the snow.

Avon, Co

#73168 Nov 26, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Declare,"Off with their heads!"!! Poor little guy is miffed because all his Thanksgiving crap got deleted. No one was around to see it but himself! LOL
Hi sweetie,

He's just white trash but someone was on here talkin bouts Blanche's daughter Tina. Ya know, that lil brat who wrote all those lies about my sister?

My sister never had trouble with her. This is the one she has trouble with parts 1-3 cause she gets WILD LMAO

if people only knew just how wild rof

Avon, Co

#73169 Nov 26, 2012
Every since she figured out how to work puters after retired she went wild!

Avon, Co

#73170 Nov 26, 2012
Blanche!!! ya gotta real problem on ur hands. Diva be wild! lmao

I think u know what I mean and wait until next month roff I'm doing it show now and going to do it hard then baybee lol

Avon, Co

#73171 Nov 26, 2012
no no no girl not show SLOW lol no shows for a while please just blond princes but taking it slow now so it can be hardD soon. u just can't keep up with me at your advanced age lol What r ya, CHER?

Avon, Co

#73172 Nov 26, 2012
Okay Blanche, Cher what the heck ever it is; from ur daughter and she be going wild this holiday season and younger than ever!!!! Why you get so old and I looks sooo darn great???? LOL

I get hot flashes all the time Oprah...)

&fe ature=relmfu

Yes, I did think O was nut wid da wig...

Avon, Co

#73174 Nov 26, 2012
I thought that would be a treat since R2D2 hates it every time I LMAO lololololol. Sorry but I can't help it. I find lots of things funny each day.

Today, I find R2D2 lost account again! No from me!!! Not my "charma" ya'll but someone given da AXeDents.

I also find Blanche is in for it this winter because this beacht is off in more ways than one but having fun in the stocks etc and bongo drums. bun cha buoom cha choo choo lol Nutbolt TN is it? forgot.

Time for me to go. I have that cute blond prince Jet ready to take me somewhere fun and be sure, there will be a blond prince on it....

Avon, Co

#73175 Nov 26, 2012
Jasper wrote:
Anybody seen my buddy, Jade?
Yes, he is right here holding my hand as we are about to leave on a blond prince jet for some fun. Can I take a mesage for ya? Opps, May I???

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#73177 Nov 26, 2012
This cafe a mad room, no? ROFL

A delightful way to start the day visiting in here. Outside it's sunny and warm (75). Will go into town later as have no work today.

Straight shooter. Your civil rights become subject to choosing who is approved of or not, the vote of such will go against the likes of you/NoQ; hate will never win.

Have a cool week all.
*smooches* to all (inc. str8s)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is NE Jade a Neat Gay or a Scumbag? 4 min Marvin 7
VIDEO: Anti-gay Russian gangs film wins award 6 min Public Spectacle 101 1
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 7 min Frankie Rizzo 3,611
Discuss NE Jade From Norfolk Nebraska 9 min Marvin 4
Will NE Jade Make a Butt Baby Twoday? 22 min Wilsons Yearning ... 3
Elton John Founds Frankie Knuckles HIV Fund (Apr '14) 22 min Nesbit 18
STUDY: Gay Sex Helps Humans Bond and Survive 25 min Malcolms Bonded P... 6
Evangelicals with gay children challenging church 34 min A Little Dab Will... 16
Gay brains similar to opposite-sex straight brains 2 hr Belle Sexton 31
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 2 hr Reverend Alan 3,978

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE