“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#73053 Nov 25, 2012
Queen Elizabeth 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
I never saw the film but ya know, it's going to happen in just 12 billion more years. Blanche is going to be much older then and not looking well at all.
R2D2 will be a mess by then too. I will be leaving the Galaxy before it happens. I am awaiting a spacecraft just behind the Moon to take me to Heaven's Gate and that's what love has to do with it.
I was in London 2 years ago and thought of you while visiting the Tower of London. They walk you by "traitor's gate" a short stair way from the Thames into the tower through a heavy gate. That is the very entry that Queen Elizabeth One entered upon her arrest by Mary. I could only imagine her fear on entering that grim place on those very stairs on a rainy night.
Peaches

Houston, TX

#73054 Nov 25, 2012
Guys in the gym not exercising they are tweeting right back at Peaches.

“MARY HARTMAN, MARY HARTMAN”

Since: Nov 12

Avon, Co

#73055 Nov 25, 2012
Here is one for my lovely NE stud.

Peaches

Houston, TX

#73056 Nov 25, 2012
Lady on the tread mill eating a candy bar. What's up with that?

Avon, Co

#73057 Nov 25, 2012
THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can;t you eatshitanddie ?
He's tried all his life but he lives on it. That's the worst thing for him because he gets off eatingsheet. You you know how many toilets he's licked clean in his life? Sheeet is like spinach for popEYESZ to him. I know what would give him a heart attack and that would be puddie pie. If his sausage ever dove into a pie it would be the end times....

Avon, Co

#73058 Nov 25, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>I was in London 2 years ago and thought of you while visiting the Tower of London. They walk you by "traitor's gate" a short stair way from the Thames into the tower through a heavy gate. That is the very entry that Queen Elizabeth One entered upon her arrest by Mary. I could only imagine her fear on entering that grim place on those very stairs on a rainy night.
I wasn't afraid. I refused to move in out of the rain then changed my mind and got inside but was already making my plans. The old hag thought she was having a baybee at her age and it was a TUMOR and I will never forget saying, This is the Lord's doing. He killed her flat out to make room for me. After all, I had the Spanish Empire to defeat later but I still have my lil froggy.

In the midst and the heat of the battle, I will fight with you all. They will not pass! I can stir up a hurricane and take all their ships away. I am your Queen and I am still a VIRGIN lol

Avon, Co

#73059 Nov 25, 2012
Peaches wrote:
Tweeting to the guys in the far corner of the gym.
You've obviously never been to a gym before. Guys aren't tweeting during or after a hot workout. They are having a hot shower exchanging sausages in the steam and a few hotdog buns too.

Shows what u know about the great outdoors in the States! Being under house arrest has made your mind even more twisted over time with delusions of guy tweeting in the gym while nude.

U want that large uncut 10" sausage don't ya?
Peaches

Houston, TX

#73060 Nov 25, 2012
Peaches making the gym go broke. Guys have stop exercising. Staff will be happy when Peaches exit.Sweat popping off guys heads and its not from exercising.Guys running to take cold showers.

Avon, Co

#73061 Nov 25, 2012
Peaches wrote:
Lady on the tread mill eating a candy bar. What's up with that?
U saw that in a movie! That was when the woman jumped in the pool and the kid ended up in the tree! She was the one eating the candy-bar on the tread mill but you've only seen a tread mill on TV. You're far too lazy for that kind of thing and they'd never let you out of house arrest for it even if ya weren't a couch tatter.

U sit there day after day using every penny of SSI on your microwave butter pop corn in one hand, tongue on the keyboards here and then greasing up the other hand with butter to put on something small for our posts. UR even trying to steal my NE away from me but he will never leave me. He loves me and knows I'm the best there is for certain things.

Can anyone imagine R2D2 doing a workout? The only workout going on in his trailer is his sausage per each post goes another nut. He's a sex addict with OCD and learning disability. This post will be far too long for him to read. He will read it but get frustrated as always. Next, he'll be trying to steal the dress from me in my picture
Peaches

Houston, TX

#73062 Nov 25, 2012
Peaches outside the gym. Loading up in her car. Friends follow in a convoy.

Avon, Co

#73063 Nov 25, 2012
YIKES, it's snowing again. I'm going outside to make virgin Queen snow angels.
Peaches

Houston, TX

#73064 Nov 25, 2012
What is that the guy from the far corner of the gym honking at Peaches car.
Peaches

Houston, TX

#73065 Nov 25, 2012
This guy is so amazing. Puff, puff baby.
Peaches

Houston, TX

#73066 Nov 25, 2012
Better make a quick right at the next light. Peaches friends know what's up. They'll catch up later once Peaches has lost this hunk. That's right Peaches help the fellow to be faithful to his lover. Peaches don't be so cold.
Peaches

Houston, TX

#73067 Nov 25, 2012
Peaches on track.
Peaches

Houston, TX

#73068 Nov 25, 2012
Snow flakes falling on his head.
Peaches

Houston, TX

#73069 Nov 25, 2012
Oops, or might I say her head. Whatever. LOL
Peaches

Houston, TX

#73070 Nov 25, 2012
Queen Elizabeth 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
U saw that in a movie! That was when the woman jumped in the pool and the kid ended up in the tree! She was the one eating the candy-bar on the tread mill but you've only seen a tread mill on TV. You're far too lazy for that kind of thing and they'd never let you out of house arrest for it even if ya weren't a couch tatter.
U sit there day after day using every penny of SSI on your microwave butter pop corn in one hand, tongue on the keyboards here and then greasing up the other hand with butter to put on something small for our posts. UR even trying to steal my NE away from me but he will never leave me. He loves me and knows I'm the best there is for certain things.
Can anyone imagine R2D2 doing a workout? The only workout going on in his trailer is his sausage per each post goes another nut. He's a sex addict with OCD and learning disability. This post will be far too long for him to read. He will read it but get frustrated as always. Next, he'll be trying to steal the dress from me in my picture
What a cute expression you posted. You should put this post on a greeting card just in time for the holidays. So long Santa reindeer.
Peaches

Houston, TX

#73071 Nov 25, 2012
Some people aren't wise. Isn't it nice to have Peaches here to help them out.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#73075 Nov 25, 2012
Peaches wrote:
Peaches making the gym go broke. Guys have stop exercising. Staff will be happy when Peaches exit.Sweat popping off guys heads and its not from exercising.Guys running to take cold showers.
Stop exercising? They are probably so SICKENED from your huge flapping thighs and blubbery ass, they just give up, "if God can allow a human to look like that, why do we bother?"
As for running for the showers, probably to wash off any drops of your vile Cheetos smelling sweat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Marriage Ban on Precarious Legal Ground 1 min Rick in Kansas 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 min KiMerde 51,260
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 15 min Dr Wu 5,052
Transgender Woman Featured in New Television Ca... 19 min Fa-Foxy 42
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 20 min KiMare 26,778
Critics Claim Religious Freedom Act Legalizes B... 21 min scs2011 27
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 22 min KiMare 2,897
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 25 min Terra Firma 5,676
Supreme Court won't stop gay marriages in Florida 2 hr NorCal Native 22
More from around the web