Comments
49,161 - 49,180 of 67,980 Comments Last updated 15 min ago

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#72735 Nov 20, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
I get the bedroom!!! At least I can get on and no makeup during the damn flight but where I get out, makeup needed.
I know of no male actors or singers that are ever seem without makeup by choice. If you could see some of your studs on the screen without makeup, lmao, never mind. Blanche is the classic case. See her without her makeup and you think it's Halloween year 666...
Do you ever leaf through the "Enquirer" when they show stars without make up? It is truly scary. I don't know why those poor dears look so shocking without make up, I guess we are used to seeing them in all their hair and make up glory on the red carpet photos.

While still living in LA, we used to volunteer at Tippi Hedren's big cat sanctuary. Even though she is older, she STILL constantly looks like a movie star. We asked her if it was tough, but she said she is so used to it that she doesn't even think about constantly being on stage. She asked us if we had ever seen a bad photo of her. Nope, "and you never will!' was her reply.

We asked if it upset her when she saw those horrible photos of Melanie Griffith on those rags and she said she merely turns her head when she spots them on the racks.

Palm Springs, California

#72737 Nov 20, 2012
Lloyd wrote:
<quoted text> What, did your family disown you when you decided to turn queer?
LMFAO
Nope, my parents and I were very close, both my brothers got mixed up with vile controlling women whom my parents LOATHED. After my parents passed, those women showed their true colors and only wanted money, which was absolutely ZERO surprise to me. I cut all of them off years ago.

My parents LOVED my partner, by the way. We were the only ones who paid attention to them.

Palm Springs, California

#72739 Nov 20, 2012
Lloyd wrote:
<quoted text> Do you regret turning queer and thus losing your brothers?
I am guessing after your ugly little monkey face popped out of your mother's vile lady hole, she vowed then and there to NOT have any more kids and drowned anything else that fell out of her over stretched cavern.

“HOMEY Don't Play That ”

Since: Sep 12

traveling circus

#72742 Nov 20, 2012
the J8ster wrote:
The troll seems to think we have no right to post here. Like the idiot created this thread just for himself. Such a douche! Have a great Thanksgiving vacation!! I'm packed and taking off tomorrow afternoon!

wait a second before you go on your imaginary road trip i want to dedicate this to you my dear friend j8ster qt

"THE THANKSGIVING SONG" / Adam Sandler

Love to eat turkey
Love to eat turkey
Love to eat turkey
'Cause it's good
Love to east turkey
Like a good boy should
'Cause it's turkey to eat
So good
Turkey for me
Turkey for you
Let's eat the turkey
in my big brown shoe
Love to eat the turkey
At the table
I once saw a movie
With Betty Grable
Eat that turkey
All night long
Fifty million Elvis fans
Can't be wrong
Turkey turkey doo and
Turkey turkeydap
I eat that turkey Then I take a nap
Thanksgiving is a special night
Jimmy Walker used to say Dynomite
That's right
[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/thanksgiving-song-... ]
Turkey with gravy and cranberry
Can't believe the Mets traded Darryl Strawberry
Turkey for you and
Turkey for me
Can't believe Tyson
Gave that girl V.D.
White meat, dark meat
You just can't lose
I fell off my moped
And I got a bruise
Turkey in the oven
And the buns in the toaster
I'll never take down
My Cheryl Tiegs poster
Wrap the turkey up
In aluminum foil
My brother like to masturbate
With baby oil
Turkey and sweet potato pie
Sammy Davis Jr.
Only had one eye
Turkey for the girls and
Turkey for the boys
My favorite kind of pant
Are corduriys
Gobble gobble goo and
Gobble gobble gickel
I wish turkey
Only cost a nickel
Oh I love turkey on Thanksgiving
JOSE

San Jose, CA

#72746 Nov 20, 2012
.............(((((((( Happy Thanksgiving Everyone )))))))..........
MOST INTERESTING MAN

United States

#72750 Nov 20, 2012
Conrad wrote:
Hey when does the BIG THANKSGIVING PARTAY start?
Anybody know?
The BIG THANKSGIVING PARTY starts whenever BIG BOSS MAN gets here. This is going to be the MOTHER OF ALL BIG PARTIES so all I can say is...

BE HERE OR BE QUEER !!!

- The Most Interesting Man In The World

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#72751 Nov 20, 2012
Peaches wrote:
Wonder why turkeys are running lose inside the gay cafe.
You are a freakshow.....just trying to be normal...it doesn't work....you will always be fked.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#72752 Nov 20, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>What are YOU doing on the holiday? Dragging mother's mummified corpse out of the basement and sit her at the table and "talk" in two voices, Norman Bates?
Two voices? Hell, the idiot has a whole neighborhood created. One unemployed brother living with another, a sister feeding the fish; PiGSLop, and Peaches, making cookies, Homie posting ever so carefully with his registered account. It'll be another "sock fest" holiday celebrated by one lone puppet master/masturbator!! By the time we get back from actually doing something, most of the drivel and hijacked username accounts will have been deleted from existence. What a pathetic existence good ole Dipstick lives!! The stupid fruck can't even think of his own username! And he wonders why he is alone.
Councilman Joe

Clyde, TX

#72753 Nov 20, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Two voices? Hell, the idiot has a whole neighborhood created. One unemployed brother living with another, a sister feeding the fish; PiGSLop, and Peaches, making cookies, Homie posting ever so carefully with his registered account. It'll be another "sock fest" holiday celebrated by one lone puppet master/masturbator!! By the time we get back from actually doing something, most of the drivel and hijacked username accounts will have been deleted from existence. What a pathetic existence good ole Dipstick lives!! The stupid fruck can't even think of his own username! And he wonders why he is alone.
I just got off the phone with The Mayor, he told me his first official order of busiess when he returns is two ban you from posting on Thanksgiving day!!!
Straight Sh00ter

Lawrence, KS

#72754 Nov 20, 2012
On this Thanksgiving Day, lets give thanks we don't have gays across the table from us because they don't celebrate the holiday. They don't get invites to various functions like Thanksgiving because of the weird ways.
Straight Sh00ter

Lawrence, KS

#72755 Nov 20, 2012
Jade did you get a job yet? Does your sugar daddy pay your internet fees?
HMOITO

Vancouver, Canada

#72756 Nov 20, 2012
In all actuality j8ster is staying home eating tv dinners due lack of funds so it seems someone has gathered all the cans and bottles along the highway.
Internet service shut off tsk tsk. Got her trash bag packed., trailer hooked up ready to move to the other side of open sewer , scenic view. J8ster will have a bullshit story. Now j8ster pace yourself, don't choke on a bone.
HMOITO

Vancouver, Canada

#72757 Nov 20, 2012
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
On this Thanksgiving Day, lets give thanks we don't have gays across the table from us because they don't celebrate the holiday. They don't get invites to various functions like Thanksgiving because of the weird ways.
yes so true , fate of a homo Rejection from family tsk tsk
Normal Decent Person

Clyde, TX

#72759 Nov 20, 2012
HMOITO wrote:
<quoted text>
yes so true , fate of a homo Rejection from family tsk tsk
Such is the lot in life of those that Choose the perversely deviant homosexual lifestyle!!!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#72760 Nov 20, 2012
Use that little, one account, you have wisely....MoHo!! LOL Oh, and what the fruck are TV dinners? Carryout/delivery? And you wonder why you post alone. No back-up, no friends, no family. Enjoy yourself, once again. Yet, one more holiday.....posting with alters, in some illiterate form of gibberish, that only "you/socks" comprehend!!
HMOITO

Bucharest, Romania

#72762 Nov 20, 2012
Ole j8ster always reminding MoHo to be careful with hizz account? MoHo has not posted in at least six eight months. hey hey hey

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#72763 Nov 20, 2012
TJ Monk wrote:
<quoted text>
I am well thank you....go suck hard ones, get aids, herpes, gohnnoria, clamadia.....all the good stuff...suck it down to stop ALL OF YOUR PROGENY..........Get sexually sick with the good stuff so we can sit back and enjoy.......You FREAKSHOWS...
Ha ha. U said here before u had a load of Aids to give.
And ur well, good! me 2. I think I'll pass on the rest like.

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#72764 Nov 20, 2012
TJ Monk wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a freakshow.....just trying to be normal...it doesn't work....you will always be fked.
Whoa! u picking on our "Peaches"?
Come on! don't!
To us "queers" she's like the sister NOBODY EVER had!
And to the "R1" she's like the girlfriend NOBODY EVER had!

And "freakshow"? Uh-oh! Topix didn't tell u why ur on this thread did they?

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#72765 Nov 20, 2012
OK, some weird old song done with new lyrics just got posted on a different forum.
Figured I'd share the trash.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#72766 Nov 20, 2012
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa! u picking on our "Peaches"?
Come on! don't!
To us "queers" she's like the sister NOBODY EVER had!
And to the "R1" she's like the girlfriend NOBODY EVER had!
And "freakshow"? Uh-oh! Topix didn't tell u why ur on this thread did they?
FREAKSHOW....lets make aids babies together......suck down.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local group hopes to revisit decade-old convers... 27 min Jerald 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Deserve 49,537
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 1 hr Tubal Cain 1,077
Supreme Court: Was gay marriage settled in 1972... 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 558
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 2 hr Stefanya 910
Biggest Gay Lies 3 hr Duran 1,722
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 4 hr KiMerde 54,990
California Takes a Stand Against Gay and Trans ... 6 hr Fa-Foxy 54
Gay Marriage Vs. the First Amendment 15 hr Frankie Rizzo 410
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••