Arbil, Iraq

#72727 Nov 20, 2012
cannot resist temptation , must judge post

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#72728 Nov 20, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
It looks like most are gone or like me getting ready to leave for the Holiday so trolly will be on his own as usual with sock puppets. Really sad but the BP Jet is fueled and ready to go other than last minute supplies on the way to be loaded because I had to order from another place fine wines and I never travel without them and there will be a crowd. Jet holds up to 25 passengers and we will have a dozen and two attendants. Four of them go everywhere with me security and assistant and the rest friends.
I usually like to fly at night but it will be daylight today when we leave. HOLLYWOOD, HERE I COME! GET THE PARTY GOING!
The troll seems to think we have no right to post here. Like the idiot created this thread just for himself. Such a douche! Have a great Thanksgiving vacation!! I'm packed and taking off tomorrow afternoon!

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#72732 Nov 20, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
It looks like most are gone or like me getting ready to leave for the Holiday so trolly will be on his own as usual with sock puppets. Really sad but the BP Jet is fueled and ready to go other than last minute supplies on the way to be loaded because I had to order from another place fine wines and I never travel without them and there will be a crowd. Jet holds up to 25 passengers and we will have a dozen and two attendants. Four of them go everywhere with me security and assistant and the rest friends.
I usually like to fly at night but it will be daylight today when we leave. HOLLYWOOD, HERE I COME! GET THE PARTY GOING!
Lovely. I hope you have a great time. I am having several Thanksgiving orphans like us over and am so looking forward to it, best part is that NONE of my vile siblings will be in attendance, ONLY my chosen family. Have a safe trip!

Palm Springs, California

#72733 Nov 20, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>The troll seems to think we have no right to post here. Like the idiot created this thread just for himself. Such a douche! Have a great Thanksgiving vacation!! I'm packed and taking off tomorrow afternoon!
You too, friend! Happy holiday to you and your honey.

Palm Springs, California

#72734 Nov 20, 2012
Lloyd wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, you going on another imaginary vacation?
LMFAO
What are YOU doing on the holiday? Dragging mother's mummified corpse out of the basement and sit her at the table and "talk" in two voices, Norman Bates?

Palm Springs, California

#72735 Nov 20, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
I get the bedroom!!! At least I can get on and no makeup during the damn flight but where I get out, makeup needed.
I know of no male actors or singers that are ever seem without makeup by choice. If you could see some of your studs on the screen without makeup, lmao, never mind. Blanche is the classic case. See her without her makeup and you think it's Halloween year 666...
Do you ever leaf through the "Enquirer" when they show stars without make up? It is truly scary. I don't know why those poor dears look so shocking without make up, I guess we are used to seeing them in all their hair and make up glory on the red carpet photos.

While still living in LA, we used to volunteer at Tippi Hedren's big cat sanctuary. Even though she is older, she STILL constantly looks like a movie star. We asked her if it was tough, but she said she is so used to it that she doesn't even think about constantly being on stage. She asked us if we had ever seen a bad photo of her. Nope, "and you never will!' was her reply.

We asked if it upset her when she saw those horrible photos of Melanie Griffith on those rags and she said she merely turns her head when she spots them on the racks.

Palm Springs, California

#72737 Nov 20, 2012
Lloyd wrote:
<quoted text> What, did your family disown you when you decided to turn queer?
LMFAO
Nope, my parents and I were very close, both my brothers got mixed up with vile controlling women whom my parents LOATHED. After my parents passed, those women showed their true colors and only wanted money, which was absolutely ZERO surprise to me. I cut all of them off years ago.

My parents LOVED my partner, by the way. We were the only ones who paid attention to them.

Palm Springs, California

#72739 Nov 20, 2012
Lloyd wrote:
<quoted text> Do you regret turning queer and thus losing your brothers?
I am guessing after your ugly little monkey face popped out of your mother's vile lady hole, she vowed then and there to NOT have any more kids and drowned anything else that fell out of her over stretched cavern.
JOSE

San Jose, CA

#72746 Nov 20, 2012
.............(((((((( Happy Thanksgiving Everyone )))))))..........
MOST INTERESTING MAN

United States

#72750 Nov 20, 2012
Conrad wrote:
Hey when does the BIG THANKSGIVING PARTAY start?
Anybody know?
The BIG THANKSGIVING PARTY starts whenever BIG BOSS MAN gets here. This is going to be the MOTHER OF ALL BIG PARTIES so all I can say is...

BE HERE OR BE QUEER !!!

- The Most Interesting Man In The World

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#72751 Nov 20, 2012
Peaches wrote:
Wonder why turkeys are running lose inside the gay cafe.
You are a freakshow.....just trying to be normal...it doesn't work....you will always be fked.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#72752 Nov 20, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>What are YOU doing on the holiday? Dragging mother's mummified corpse out of the basement and sit her at the table and "talk" in two voices, Norman Bates?
Two voices? Hell, the idiot has a whole neighborhood created. One unemployed brother living with another, a sister feeding the fish; PiGSLop, and Peaches, making cookies, Homie posting ever so carefully with his registered account. It'll be another "sock fest" holiday celebrated by one lone puppet master/masturbator!! By the time we get back from actually doing something, most of the drivel and hijacked username accounts will have been deleted from existence. What a pathetic existence good ole Dipstick lives!! The stupid fruck can't even think of his own username! And he wonders why he is alone.
Councilman Joe

Clyde, TX

#72753 Nov 20, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Two voices? Hell, the idiot has a whole neighborhood created. One unemployed brother living with another, a sister feeding the fish; PiGSLop, and Peaches, making cookies, Homie posting ever so carefully with his registered account. It'll be another "sock fest" holiday celebrated by one lone puppet master/masturbator!! By the time we get back from actually doing something, most of the drivel and hijacked username accounts will have been deleted from existence. What a pathetic existence good ole Dipstick lives!! The stupid fruck can't even think of his own username! And he wonders why he is alone.
I just got off the phone with The Mayor, he told me his first official order of busiess when he returns is two ban you from posting on Thanksgiving day!!!
Straight Sh00ter

Lawrence, KS

#72754 Nov 20, 2012
On this Thanksgiving Day, lets give thanks we don't have gays across the table from us because they don't celebrate the holiday. They don't get invites to various functions like Thanksgiving because of the weird ways.
Straight Sh00ter

Lawrence, KS

#72755 Nov 20, 2012
Jade did you get a job yet? Does your sugar daddy pay your internet fees?
HMOITO

Vancouver, Canada

#72756 Nov 20, 2012
In all actuality j8ster is staying home eating tv dinners due lack of funds so it seems someone has gathered all the cans and bottles along the highway.
Internet service shut off tsk tsk. Got her trash bag packed., trailer hooked up ready to move to the other side of open sewer , scenic view. J8ster will have a bullshit story. Now j8ster pace yourself, don't choke on a bone.
HMOITO

Vancouver, Canada

#72757 Nov 20, 2012
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
On this Thanksgiving Day, lets give thanks we don't have gays across the table from us because they don't celebrate the holiday. They don't get invites to various functions like Thanksgiving because of the weird ways.
yes so true , fate of a homo Rejection from family tsk tsk
Normal Decent Person

Clyde, TX

#72759 Nov 20, 2012
HMOITO wrote:
<quoted text>
yes so true , fate of a homo Rejection from family tsk tsk
Such is the lot in life of those that Choose the perversely deviant homosexual lifestyle!!!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#72760 Nov 20, 2012
Use that little, one account, you have wisely....MoHo!! LOL Oh, and what the fruck are TV dinners? Carryout/delivery? And you wonder why you post alone. No back-up, no friends, no family. Enjoy yourself, once again. Yet, one more holiday.....posting with alters, in some illiterate form of gibberish, that only "you/socks" comprehend!!
HMOITO

Bucharest, Romania

#72762 Nov 20, 2012
Ole j8ster always reminding MoHo to be careful with hizz account? MoHo has not posted in at least six eight months. hey hey hey

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 4 min Reverend Alan 5,597
News SoCal Rep Wants to Outlaw Gay-to-Straight "Conv... 4 min EdmondWA 112
News The right therapy for LGBT youth 5 min Jaimie 299
News Ted Cruz goes off the rails: 'ISIS is executing... 9 min New Perspective 69
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 13 min Wondering 21,499
News 5 things to know about Ireland's gay marriage r... 18 min Rainbow Kid News 8
News Gay couple has adoption vacated now that they c... 37 min TomInElPaso 12
News 60 Percent: Record Number Of Americans Support ... 58 min Wondering 118
News Josh Duggar apology not enough? Fallout from mo... 59 min Fa-Foxy 46
More from around the web