Bend Over Brucie

Plainview, NY

#72650 Nov 18, 2012
institutionalized lingo no doubt
Homocrat

Topeka, KS

#72653 Nov 18, 2012
Rufus wrote:
Whatever happened to that queer from Buffalo that lives in a one bedroom apt. above a liquor store and collects cans and bottles for recycle, anybody know?
We're queer and we're here. Get over your breeder self already.
Nash

Ashburn, VA

#72654 Nov 18, 2012
you know what really burns my ass?

flame about so high

j8ster better start posting regular are i will never ever post on this thread again and this i guarantee!
Homocrat

Topeka, KS

#72655 Nov 18, 2012
I use a curling iron as a pleasure toy. I love the way it warms up my rectvm.

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#72657 Nov 18, 2012
Uve- wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is he died from AIDS.
-Uve
Uve uve uve got somebody else's moniker.
Uve uve uve got an account....uve uve uve got a new email then.
BWHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA HAHA
Uve uve uve got nothing better to do to enjoy the holidays!

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#72658 Nov 18, 2012
Homocrat wrote:
<quoted text>
We're queer and we're here. Get over your breeder self already.
I guess ur straight shooting can only shoot u into Tapioca. U should alt-turn a bit queer then u could shoot into a different proxy.

I miss "lipstick"
Nash

Plainview, NY

#72659 Nov 18, 2012
Homocrat wrote:
I use a curling iron as a pleasure toy. I love the way it warms up my rectvm.
heeeey yeeeaah partaaaay i have a assortment of curling irons ,
thrust, rotate, pulsate, throb, zoom, vroom and squirts........
assortment of flavors i personally like Bud Lite.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#72661 Nov 18, 2012
NEat_Jade wrote:
Hey is there a BIG THANKSGIVING PARTAY going on in here?
Anybody know?
Times will never change........NO Freakshow..NO party ever for Freaks...

Location hidden

#72662 Nov 18, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you post on my thread or any other LGBT type thread? Because you are a closeted homosexual. That is a fact but your spelling is terrible.
No need to post to a registered troll anymore. Someone around her not me will Ax your account soon if you continue on as you do with your hate speech. You are breaking federal law in this post I bother to respond to.
FREAKSHOW su-ck me off.....all of my disease....you have no future freaky show.....

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#72663 Nov 18, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
<quoted text>
That must have been funny the tall one with Sally since you know how short Sally is. She was great in Sybil and the troll in Sybil lmao
We had a plan on here to trap the troll on this board over the years and it work within the first week, I started the thread. We all stop by to make him think the board is still open or important somehow to keep him off our real board. He's too dumb to have realized it all these years why this thread was made lol
You can join us there of myspace but I stop by here too so the troll feels the board is open for him to post when most of his posts are never read. It helps other threads too from his BS. This is his number one hangout per my choice lol
Just got back from the Lincoln movie. Oh, my God. The BEST. Simply the best. I highly recommend it! The acting is off the charts, as is the script and direction. An Academy Award nominee or two, at least.

Location hidden

#72665 Nov 18, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Just got back from the Lincoln movie. Oh, my God. The BEST. Simply the best. I highly recommend it! The acting is off the charts, as is the script and direction. An Academy Award nominee or two, at least.
Who eally thinks what byou think or care about FREAKSHOW? SCUM OFF

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#72666 Nov 18, 2012
TJ Monk wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Is your boyfriend putting words in your mouth again? What's that tat on his dick say?

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#72667 Nov 19, 2012
TJ Monk wrote:
<quoted text>
FREAKSHOW su-ck me off.....all of my disease....you have no future freaky show.....
LMAO

I like your posts. At least they have some kind of comeback even though low IQ type. Better than nothing.

I have any future, I decide to make and everyone does poor or Rich alike in developed nations and even in those poverty stricken nations you could care less about, people can make their future to a degree too. You sure could in a free nation if ya knew how at any age or education level.

There is a special trick to it which is not really a trick. ALL HUMANS HAVE IT but most do not believe they do.

I am sorry you're disease infected but if you only have HIV and herpes; the two lifetime diseases although; some are cured of HIV now; you will get by well if ya take your meds.

If you have some new disease contact CDC in case you were in Africa around a lot of heterosexual fuckingmonkeys and then got desperate and did you too when the monkeys ran off.

HIV=Green monkey virus HTLV3 aka HIV.

Syracuse, NY

#72668 Nov 19, 2012
As for EM from non posters per me being Justin Bieber, Ricky Martin or a female they might know, I assure you that I was here a long time before poor Justin became famous for his singing. The last thing he needs if for someone to think he is on here so I have proof from long posting, I am not him. He is, I think 18 only and is from Canada and his not a good actor but good singer. I'm a good actor and yes, I can sing but so can everyone else I listed.

I do know Martin has two lovely kids and spends a lot of time in the South mostly South FL. I'm not in South FL.... As for that female you thought, I have no comment on that one lmao

Syracuse, NY

#72669 Nov 19, 2012
TJ Monk wrote:
<quoted text>
Times will never change........NO Freakshow..NO party ever for Freaks...
U sure are clueless. LOGO is going fine on TV and all gay lol huge ratings. There was a TV station that was to be before that called Multi Triangle aka Pink Triangle who had a cooking the books con artist CEO and I was one of the people along with others who put money into that station to help LGBT community until he ran off with all the money and was arrested. Even Larry Kind and old guy wise got ripped off financially big time. I only lost 100k. If ya knew Larry and were not the bigot u r, you would learn a lot. He's a really smart guy who started out big in Miami on the Radio years ago as a small time local hose for South FL and then got busted and turned his life around and became very famous because he learned the secret.

BTW, the car in your pic is horrific. Toss it off a cliff like Ferris Bueller's day off when someone the Star was really hot in that movie that I could get a crush on if it were from today. A cute Jewish guy at the time. I bet he had sone of those nice Jewish large heads down there like lollypops. U would love that.
Peaches

Houston, TX

#72671 Nov 19, 2012
Lets give a shout out for the Houston Texans Football Team.
Peaches

Houston, TX

#72672 Nov 19, 2012
Happy 22 of November.
Peaches

Houston, TX

#72673 Nov 19, 2012
Peaches wrote:
Happy 22 of November.
One peanut is not enough. Can i get a bag full of peanuts. I'm making peanut butter for the local grocery store.

Palm Springs, California

#72674 Nov 19, 2012
TJ Monk wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think a fine movie about Abraham Lincoln a freak show. Uh, OK...I thought you tight asses LOVED the earlier presidents. I guess I was mistaken. What DO you like?

Palm Springs, California

#72675 Nov 19, 2012
Peaches wrote:
Happy 22 of November.
How nice, you celebrate the terrible death of John F. Kennedy. Do you have a big fun party to commemorate 9-11 also?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ukip candidate: 'Gay donkey tried to rape my ho... 17 min bog trottin beggars 43
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses 40 min KirkW 11
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 52 min Poof1 5,135
NE Jade Christmas Party 1 hr Prancer 1
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Poof1 6,016
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 2 hr serfs up 3,003
FDA: Gay, bisexual men able to donate blood 7 hr Ozark Dude 14
More from around the web