Comments
49,081 - 49,100 of 67,945 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
Brucie

Walnut, CA

#72614 Nov 18, 2012
Wrath of God wrote:

The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause? And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female, And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh? Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder. They say unto him, Why did Moses then command to give a writing of divorcement, and to put her away? He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so. And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery. His disciples say unto him, If the case of the man be so with his wife, it is not good to marry. But he said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given. For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their motherís womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heavenís sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.(Matt 19:3-12)

Thank you , very inspirational.
Brucie

Walnut, CA

#72615 Nov 18, 2012
Ricardo wrote:
Gay males Suck!!!
yesth suck a tennis ball through 100' garden hose
Brucie

Walnut, CA

#72616 Nov 18, 2012
where for art thou _Good Reverend_?

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#72617 Nov 18, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Sweets, don't keep dropping clues! They may figure them out.
I hope your holiday is grand. Next time we are both in LA, I hope we could have coffee in Silverlake, or lunch at Farfalla on Vermont Ave. in east Hollywood.
You sound sad. It ain't that bad, honest.
They will never figure it out and I'm not sad at all. Having a great time in fact but I notice since last post the sock puppet troll must have been on here talking to himself again lmao. Hope all is well with you. Maybe you know who I am. I get feeling you might. The funny thing is if the troll figured it out, he has no proof rof

Syracuse, NY

#72618 Nov 18, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>is anything worse than a troll?
It lacks honor or soul,
It jabbers and sneers,
And eats dirt from its ears,
And has the personality of a mole.
He's just nuts. I do Buddhist chants. You should try that. There is one really good one very easy. It is the main one Tina Turner uses. This doesn't mean I'm Buddhist.

Syracuse, NY

#72619 Nov 18, 2012
TJ Monk wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have girlfriends...what are saying? Does any woman want to touch your AIDS Herpes filled body? You are quarenteened as a freak of nature. Your friends with shrunken penises only tolarate you because they have diseases like you, FREAKSHOW! Soon you will leave this earth so we can enjoy it without perversion.
What do you post on my thread or any other LGBT type thread? Because you are a closeted homosexual. That is a fact but your spelling is terrible.

No need to post to a registered troll anymore. Someone around her not me will Ax your account soon if you continue on as you do with your hate speech. You are breaking federal law in this post I bother to respond to.

Syracuse, NY

#72621 Nov 18, 2012
Looks like our job has been done here and I believe we now have almost everyone on the other board so I will continue to post there while the troll creates more sock puppets and talks to himself like was the plan. We have WON. We trapped him over here... LMAO

See you guys are are nice thread on Topix and also myspace. My work here is done.
Big Brucie

Walnut, CA

#72622 Nov 18, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you post on my thread or any other LGBT type thread? Because you are a closeted homosexual. That is a fact but your spelling is terrible.
No need to post to a registered troll anymore. Someone around her not me will Ax your account soon if you continue on as you do with your hate speech. You are breaking federal law in this post I bother to respond to.
uh duh pell stoopid Someone around her' is that pig latin? uh duh
QT j8ster cannot ax anyone , what she does is cry and whine like a compulsive idiot to the moderator when ever her fragile feelings get hurt boo hoo pester the mods till occasionally a account get closed (axed) so what , you freaks act as though you accomplish something, haven't any of you caught on ? NOPE notta zero does not compute , requires brain cells, kaput ! LMAO
Big Brucie

Walnut, CA

#72623 Nov 18, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
Looks like our job has been done here and I believe we now have almost everyone on the other board so I will continue to post there while the troll creates more sock puppets and talks to himself like was the plan. We have WON. We trapped him over here... LMAO
See you guys are are nice thread on Topix and also myspace. My work here is done.
Only took you five years to finally come up with a plan, been telling you geek freaks for five long years . Has it finally sunk in? We will see how long these compulsive geek freaks can hold out.
-as we plan ROTFLMAO@U

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#72624 Nov 18, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
<quoted text>
They will never figure it out and I'm not sad at all. Having a great time in fact but I notice since last post the sock puppet troll must have been on here talking to himself again lmao. Hope all is well with you. Maybe you know who I am. I get feeling you might. The funny thing is if the troll figured it out, he has no proof rof
no, I don't, and that is really not why I responded to your posts. I really enjoy them and find them refreshing and interesting. This forum seems to be infested with haters. I am sort of thinking it is one person, doing a whole "Sybil" bunch of personalities. I'm dating myself on that one!

Speaking of Sally Field, we're going to see the Abraham Lincoln movie today. I can't wait! I read in the LA 'Times' last week that they shot a lot of it on location in Virginia in the real people's houses. Richmond is standing in for 19th century Washington.

We were having lunch at the Bel Air Hotel a few years ago and who sat down at the next table, but Sally Field! She was with some big tall gork and they talked politics, etc, for a while. I was TRYING not to stare, but it was kind of cool to be around such a well known icon...I go back to 'The Flying Nun' days. Anyway, a couple of months later the 2004 elections kicked in and I realized that her lunch companion had been John Kerry!

I used to love the Bel Air, I have read that they let Wolfgang Puck get his mitts on it and it is now "trendy", which means ruined.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#72625 Nov 18, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just nuts. I do Buddhist chants. You should try that. There is one really good one very easy. It is the main one Tina Turner uses. This doesn't mean I'm Buddhist.
I used to with a cool English lady I lived near in Long Beach, but got out of the habit when we moved out here. Maybe I can try it again. She LIVED by it.
Bend Over Brucie

Ashburn, VA

#72627 Nov 18, 2012
Heeeeeeeeeey grreat p a r t a y !
Bend Over Brucie

Ashburn, VA

#72628 Nov 18, 2012
-fruit salad
Bend Over Brucie

Ashburn, VA

#72629 Nov 18, 2012
Ralphie wrote:
I don't think homosexuals should be having sex with children.
I don't think homosexuals should be buggering with primates and other animals two.
Bend Over Brucie

Ashburn, VA

#72630 Nov 18, 2012
how Aids got started in the first place ~FACT~
Peaches

Houston, TX

#72631 Nov 18, 2012
Happy Sunday.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#72633 Nov 18, 2012
Does the end of the Twinkie mean no more gay bois? Oh, that's a different kind of twinkie!

Syracuse, NY

#72635 Nov 18, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>no, I don't, and that is really not why I responded to your posts. I really enjoy them and find them refreshing and interesting. This forum seems to be infested with haters. I am sort of thinking it is one person, doing a whole "Sybil" bunch of personalities. I'm dating myself on that one!
Speaking of Sally Field, we're going to see the Abraham Lincoln movie today. I can't wait! I read in the LA 'Times' last week that they shot a lot of it on location in Virginia in the real people's houses. Richmond is standing in for 19th century Washington.
We were having lunch at the Bel Air Hotel a few years ago and who sat down at the next table, but Sally Field! She was with some big tall gork and they talked politics, etc, for a while. I was TRYING not to stare, but it was kind of cool to be around such a well known icon...I go back to 'The Flying Nun' days. Anyway, a couple of months later the 2004 elections kicked in and I realized that her lunch companion had been John Kerry!
I used to love the Bel Air, I have read that they let Wolfgang Puck get his mitts on it and it is now "trendy", which means ruined.
That must have been funny the tall one with Sally since you know how short Sally is. She was great in Sybil and the troll in Sybil lmao

We had a plan on here to trap the troll on this board over the years and it work within the first week, I started the thread. We all stop by to make him think the board is still open or important somehow to keep him off our real board. He's too dumb to have realized it all these years why this thread was made lol

You can join us there of myspace but I stop by here too so the troll feels the board is open for him to post when most of his posts are never read. It helps other threads too from his BS. This is his number one hangout per my choice lol

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#72636 Nov 18, 2012
Peaches wrote:
Happy Sunday.
Sad Sunday Peaches. Twinkie's are all gone.
Ah well, I betcha striped hooting Tapioca has some lipsticks that'll cheer u up.

Syracuse, NY

#72640 Nov 18, 2012
lmao puppet on here 24/7/365 and so sad to know a person lives in the states worse off than North Korea but life choices for the troll were always the wrong ones lol With that, he wasted his entire life and now is old, fat, worn-out, uglier than ever and from pretending to be mentally ill to get a few hundred bucks a month on SSI he became nuts.

For him, the sooner he has a heart attack and is gone the better for him and society so everyone pray he goes peacefully of natural causes during one of his bi polar naps.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Supreme Court: Was gay marriage settled in 1972... 2 min Frankie Rizzo 488
Chattanooga voters repeal civil rights for LGBT... 5 min Hitek Rednek 40
Gay Marriage Vs. the First Amendment 6 min Hitek Rednek 368
Which QUEER is the BIGGEST AZZHOLE? 14 min Mikey 0
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 19 min anonymous 54,831
Police hunting anti-gay pamphleteers: one dress... 27 min Dubya 8
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 42 min Vitez 1,008
Pizza chain sued over healthcare for gay couples 1 hr Frank Stanton 11
Judge critical of states defending gay marriage... 1 hr WeTheSheeple 53
•••