The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
Peaches

Houston, TX

#72631 Nov 18, 2012
Happy Sunday.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#72633 Nov 18, 2012
Does the end of the Twinkie mean no more gay bois? Oh, that's a different kind of twinkie!

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#72635 Nov 18, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>no, I don't, and that is really not why I responded to your posts. I really enjoy them and find them refreshing and interesting. This forum seems to be infested with haters. I am sort of thinking it is one person, doing a whole "Sybil" bunch of personalities. I'm dating myself on that one!
Speaking of Sally Field, we're going to see the Abraham Lincoln movie today. I can't wait! I read in the LA 'Times' last week that they shot a lot of it on location in Virginia in the real people's houses. Richmond is standing in for 19th century Washington.
We were having lunch at the Bel Air Hotel a few years ago and who sat down at the next table, but Sally Field! She was with some big tall gork and they talked politics, etc, for a while. I was TRYING not to stare, but it was kind of cool to be around such a well known icon...I go back to 'The Flying Nun' days. Anyway, a couple of months later the 2004 elections kicked in and I realized that her lunch companion had been John Kerry!
I used to love the Bel Air, I have read that they let Wolfgang Puck get his mitts on it and it is now "trendy", which means ruined.
That must have been funny the tall one with Sally since you know how short Sally is. She was great in Sybil and the troll in Sybil lmao

We had a plan on here to trap the troll on this board over the years and it work within the first week, I started the thread. We all stop by to make him think the board is still open or important somehow to keep him off our real board. He's too dumb to have realized it all these years why this thread was made lol

You can join us there of myspace but I stop by here too so the troll feels the board is open for him to post when most of his posts are never read. It helps other threads too from his BS. This is his number one hangout per my choice lol

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#72636 Nov 18, 2012
Peaches wrote:
Happy Sunday.
Sad Sunday Peaches. Twinkie's are all gone.
Ah well, I betcha striped hooting Tapioca has some lipsticks that'll cheer u up.

Syracuse, NY

#72640 Nov 18, 2012
lmao puppet on here 24/7/365 and so sad to know a person lives in the states worse off than North Korea but life choices for the troll were always the wrong ones lol With that, he wasted his entire life and now is old, fat, worn-out, uglier than ever and from pretending to be mentally ill to get a few hundred bucks a month on SSI he became nuts.

For him, the sooner he has a heart attack and is gone the better for him and society so everyone pray he goes peacefully of natural causes during one of his bi polar naps.

Syracuse, NY

#72641 Nov 18, 2012
LMAO and to think he has fooled me playing gay in pm the joke always on him.
Bend Over Brucie

Plainview, NY

#72645 Nov 18, 2012
mentally ill to get a few hundred bucks a month on SSI he became nuts.

urban queer lingo
Bend Over Brucie

Plainview, NY

#72647 Nov 18, 2012
speaka with mouth full lingo
Bend Over Brucie

Plainview, NY

#72649 Nov 18, 2012
old over the hill lingo?
Bend Over Brucie

Plainview, NY

#72650 Nov 18, 2012
institutionalized lingo no doubt
Homocrat

Topeka, KS

#72653 Nov 18, 2012
Rufus wrote:
Whatever happened to that queer from Buffalo that lives in a one bedroom apt. above a liquor store and collects cans and bottles for recycle, anybody know?
We're queer and we're here. Get over your breeder self already.
Nash

Ashburn, VA

#72654 Nov 18, 2012
you know what really burns my ass?

flame about so high

j8ster better start posting regular are i will never ever post on this thread again and this i guarantee!
Homocrat

Topeka, KS

#72655 Nov 18, 2012
I use a curling iron as a pleasure toy. I love the way it warms up my rectvm.

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#72657 Nov 18, 2012
Uve- wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is he died from AIDS.
-Uve
Uve uve uve got somebody else's moniker.
Uve uve uve got an account....uve uve uve got a new email then.
BWHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA HAHA
Uve uve uve got nothing better to do to enjoy the holidays!

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#72658 Nov 18, 2012
Homocrat wrote:
<quoted text>
We're queer and we're here. Get over your breeder self already.
I guess ur straight shooting can only shoot u into Tapioca. U should alt-turn a bit queer then u could shoot into a different proxy.

I miss "lipstick"
Nash

Plainview, NY

#72659 Nov 18, 2012
Homocrat wrote:
I use a curling iron as a pleasure toy. I love the way it warms up my rectvm.
heeeey yeeeaah partaaaay i have a assortment of curling irons ,
thrust, rotate, pulsate, throb, zoom, vroom and squirts........
assortment of flavors i personally like Bud Lite.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#72661 Nov 18, 2012
NEat_Jade wrote:
Hey is there a BIG THANKSGIVING PARTAY going on in here?
Anybody know?
Times will never change........NO Freakshow..NO party ever for Freaks...

Location hidden

#72662 Nov 18, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you post on my thread or any other LGBT type thread? Because you are a closeted homosexual. That is a fact but your spelling is terrible.
No need to post to a registered troll anymore. Someone around her not me will Ax your account soon if you continue on as you do with your hate speech. You are breaking federal law in this post I bother to respond to.
FREAKSHOW su-ck me off.....all of my disease....you have no future freaky show.....

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#72663 Nov 18, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
<quoted text>
That must have been funny the tall one with Sally since you know how short Sally is. She was great in Sybil and the troll in Sybil lmao
We had a plan on here to trap the troll on this board over the years and it work within the first week, I started the thread. We all stop by to make him think the board is still open or important somehow to keep him off our real board. He's too dumb to have realized it all these years why this thread was made lol
You can join us there of myspace but I stop by here too so the troll feels the board is open for him to post when most of his posts are never read. It helps other threads too from his BS. This is his number one hangout per my choice lol
Just got back from the Lincoln movie. Oh, my God. The BEST. Simply the best. I highly recommend it! The acting is off the charts, as is the script and direction. An Academy Award nominee or two, at least.

Location hidden

#72665 Nov 18, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Just got back from the Lincoln movie. Oh, my God. The BEST. Simply the best. I highly recommend it! The acting is off the charts, as is the script and direction. An Academy Award nominee or two, at least.
Who eally thinks what byou think or care about FREAKSHOW? SCUM OFF

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 12 min tongangodz 7,185
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 19 min Old Kentuckin 2,831
News Religious liberty is rallying cry after gay mar... 43 min serfs up 539
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 55 min Frankie Rizzo 8,737
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge 55 min serfs up 167
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 57 min Frankie Rizzo 25,587
News Standoff over gay marriage licenses wears on, d... 1 hr Jaysus Sharia 4
News Duke freshman says Jesus forbids him from readi... 2 hr Jaysus Sharia 47
News Court: Baker who refused gay wedding cake can't... 3 hr too lazy to log in 980
More from around the web