The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
Councilman Joe

United States

#72753 Nov 20, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Two voices? Hell, the idiot has a whole neighborhood created. One unemployed brother living with another, a sister feeding the fish; PiGSLop, and Peaches, making cookies, Homie posting ever so carefully with his registered account. It'll be another "sock fest" holiday celebrated by one lone puppet master/masturbator!! By the time we get back from actually doing something, most of the drivel and hijacked username accounts will have been deleted from existence. What a pathetic existence good ole Dipstick lives!! The stupid fruck can't even think of his own username! And he wonders why he is alone.
I just got off the phone with The Mayor, he told me his first official order of busiess when he returns is two ban you from posting on Thanksgiving day!!!
Straight Sh00ter

United States

#72754 Nov 20, 2012
On this Thanksgiving Day, lets give thanks we don't have gays across the table from us because they don't celebrate the holiday. They don't get invites to various functions like Thanksgiving because of the weird ways.
Straight Sh00ter

United States

#72755 Nov 20, 2012
Jade did you get a job yet? Does your sugar daddy pay your internet fees?
HMOITO

Coquitlam, Canada

#72756 Nov 20, 2012
In all actuality j8ster is staying home eating tv dinners due lack of funds so it seems someone has gathered all the cans and bottles along the highway.
Internet service shut off tsk tsk. Got her trash bag packed., trailer hooked up ready to move to the other side of open sewer , scenic view. J8ster will have a bullshit story. Now j8ster pace yourself, don't choke on a bone.
HMOITO

Coquitlam, Canada

#72757 Nov 20, 2012
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
On this Thanksgiving Day, lets give thanks we don't have gays across the table from us because they don't celebrate the holiday. They don't get invites to various functions like Thanksgiving because of the weird ways.
yes so true , fate of a homo Rejection from family tsk tsk
Normal Decent Person

United States

#72759 Nov 20, 2012
HMOITO wrote:
<quoted text>
yes so true , fate of a homo Rejection from family tsk tsk
Such is the lot in life of those that Choose the perversely deviant homosexual lifestyle!!!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#72760 Nov 20, 2012
Use that little, one account, you have wisely....MoHo!! LOL Oh, and what the fruck are TV dinners? Carryout/delivery? And you wonder why you post alone. No back-up, no friends, no family. Enjoy yourself, once again. Yet, one more holiday.....posting with alters, in some illiterate form of gibberish, that only "you/socks" comprehend!!
HMOITO

Bucharest, Romania

#72762 Nov 20, 2012
Ole j8ster always reminding MoHo to be careful with hizz account? MoHo has not posted in at least six eight months. hey hey hey

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#72763 Nov 20, 2012
TJ Monk wrote:
<quoted text>
I am well thank you....go suck hard ones, get aids, herpes, gohnnoria, clamadia.....all the good stuff...suck it down to stop ALL OF YOUR PROGENY..........Get sexually sick with the good stuff so we can sit back and enjoy.......You FREAKSHOWS...
Ha ha. U said here before u had a load of Aids to give.
And ur well, good! me 2. I think I'll pass on the rest like.

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#72764 Nov 20, 2012
TJ Monk wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a freakshow.....just trying to be normal...it doesn't work....you will always be fked.
Whoa! u picking on our "Peaches"?
Come on! don't!
To us "queers" she's like the sister NOBODY EVER had!
And to the "R1" she's like the girlfriend NOBODY EVER had!

And "freakshow"? Uh-oh! Topix didn't tell u why ur on this thread did they?

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#72765 Nov 20, 2012
OK, some weird old song done with new lyrics just got posted on a different forum.
Figured I'd share the trash.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#72766 Nov 20, 2012
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on! don't!
FREAKSHOW....lets make aids babies together......suck down.
TNmatt

United States

#72767 Nov 20, 2012
What is an ""AIDS" baby?
TNmatt

United States

#72768 Nov 20, 2012
"queer"? I love that word... I remember my mother asking me if I "was a queer" when I was 12. I also remember asking, "what?" and her saying, "do you REALLY like other boys?" I couldn't believe she had any idea and me saying "NO!" She then said, "not all boys like girls and that's
Okay." I was so uncomfortable with that idea, and it took me along time to be comfortable, but
If more mothers recognized this, the world would be better off.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#72769 Nov 20, 2012
Normal Decent Person wrote:
<quoted text>Such is the lot in life of those that Choose the perversely deviant homosexual lifestyle!!!
What possible fun is it for you to sign on under all these false names? Whom do you think you are fooling? What POSSIBLE joy do you get out of it? I really want to know.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#72770 Nov 20, 2012
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on! don't!
"Peaches" is a male, you idiot. What the hell is WRONG with you? "Peaches" has admitted it many times. God, you are STUPID.
TNmatt

United States

#72771 Nov 20, 2012
"stupid is as stupi does."
HMOITO

Toronto, Canada

#72773 Nov 21, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>"Peaches" is a male, you idiot. What the hell is WRONG with you? "Peaches" has admitted it many times. God, you are STUPID.
MAN GET WITH THE PROGRAM SAY PASS THE KETCHUP
PEACHES IS A HOT VOLUMINOUS FEMALE YOU STOOPID DISEASED FREAKSHOW.
HMOITO

Toronto, Canada

#72774 Nov 21, 2012
TNmatt wrote:
What is an ""AIDS" baby?
Looked up "AIDS baby" in dictionary , picture of BlondPrince
and T J Monk having butt sex , BP bottom.-go figure
HMOITO

Caledon, Canada

#72775 Nov 21, 2012
hic up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 41 min Respect71 49,243
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 48 min guest 1,642
News Gay Couple and Their 3 Kids Denied 'Family Boar... 5 hr Bossmanant 1
News Amherst raises Pride flag 5 hr The Wheeze of Trump 2
News Board of Supervisors celebrates Solano's diversity 6 hr Topanga 1
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 7 hr Frankie Rizzo 5,980
News Katherine Clark, Betsy DeVos get into heated di... 7 hr BornGay 3
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 7 hr orlando 434
News Middle School Gay-Straight Alliance Allowed To ... 8 hr The Wheeze of Trump 32
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 9 hr NE Jade 25,616
More from around the web