Comments
48,981 - 49,000 of 67,966 Comments Last updated 40 min ago

“Nirvana”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#72477 Nov 16, 2012
Hi, how is everyone?

Anyone have weekend plans?

Found a dozen or more of these parodies on you-tube....Hitler does this or Hitler finds out this....a few are amusing....this one sums up an entire argument which is used against gay marriage
Lou Lou

Netherlands

#72478 Nov 16, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
I note as always, the troll is on this board at all hours. Sad.
yawn
Lou Lou

Netherlands

#72479 Nov 16, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
Hey, where is my usual thread created to prove that I am the most desired Gay on Topix by ALL the hoards of straight guys that post on this location? I guess it just keeps getting "axed" out of jealousy. Come on Lou-Lou, you can create another love, infused thread in my honor!*SMOOOOOOTCH*

thx barff my lunch yuck .... you owe me $7.35

so you wood like a nutter thread in your honor ey?
that can be arranged easily .... what shall be the thyme ? hmmm? ideals?
Lou Lou

Netherlands

#72480 Nov 16, 2012
* ideal .......... how bout bestiality? good'n ya!
CONFUZED

Ashburn, VA

#72482 Nov 16, 2012
Confucius say,
A transvestite is one who likes to eat, drink and be Mary
CONFUZED

Ashburn, VA

#72483 Nov 16, 2012
Confucius say,
A gay man with diarrhea is called juicy fruit!
Croc

San Jose, CA

#72484 Nov 16, 2012
Lou Lou wrote:
* ideal .......... how bout bestiality? good'n ya!
good ideal , i was tinking "Dingo ate my baby" thyme ???
real party pleaser, btw watt time the big patay startn?tink QT will take eaerly holiday?

let me introduce myself , i am Croc i live next door to Jose and Chico , i keep a close eye on their place while they are out . water the plants , feed the fish , drink their hootch . so i be entertataining yous this weekend. glad two know yous.
Croc

San Jose, CA

#72485 Nov 16, 2012
nathanielornament wrote:
Hi, how is everyone?
Found a dozen or more of these parodies on you-tube....Hitler does this or Hitler finds out this....a few are amusing....this one sums up an entire argument which is used against gay marriage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yPPUrZOmnUEXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Croc

San Jose, CA

#72486 Nov 16, 2012
calling on mr bookman MR BOOKMAN TELL ME A STORY peeezz

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#72487 Nov 16, 2012
WOW, what a fuccckinnngweek!!

SHF Paid 11.55 for and dumped today for 44.29

ITMN bought twice last 52 weeks not sure of exact dates but do know first buy and sell this year was 8.5 sold 18.95 then bought at 7s the other day and dumped today for 8.95

GSL bought just above low at 1.53 and dumped today for 2.83

BKD bought 14.00 dumped today for 24.00

SIRI which has been one of my best profits last few years was when damn thing fell to a few cents a share lmao everyone in a panic to sell. Damn thing was trading under a dime! I didn't get the penny low some got but I bought 0.07 a share and bought 5k worth and had 71,428 shares, sold today for 2.65 not the high but great price decided to take profits and guess how much 71,428 shares is times 2.65?$189,284!!!! Had I put 50k in instead of just 5k wow and many did but I thought it risky at the time so went with only 5k but hey, 184 thousand dollar profit means that Mercedes on sale for 72k with all the works is mine at 6pm EST for my love. The rest of that cash will go into checking for holiday gifts so Christmas is paid in full!

Poor trolly sock puppet posts sitting around getting fat while everyone else makes money and has a life. Funny yet sad.

Syracuse, NY

#72488 Nov 16, 2012
nathanielornament wrote:
Hi, how is everyone?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yPPUrZOmnUEXX
Yes, it is the same thing almost. Nazi Germany allowed an attack on Berlin which they called a terrorist attack like Bush allowed on 911. In Germany, they used that attack to warmonger like Bush did but even worse invading one nation after the next and Germany was a small nation but at the time it had the strongest military power in the world and a one on one with the States and it would have won but like the States was doing with Bush, Nazi Germany spread its forces too far. So far, the homeland was not well protected and Ego trip Hitler thought he could take the world with Japan and then later take Japan. There is a map of the German plane where Germany was to invade the US from the East while Japan would invade from the West and they would split the States and Canada down the middle until Hitler turned on Japan the weaker power of the two.

Hitler had rockets and no other nation did and he fired them on London.

Of course, he blamed economic problems caused from war spending on Jews mostly and they were the first ones put into the concentration camps to die and then he started putting gays and others in and the numbers of those are estimates not fully know. We do know at least six million Jews were killed by Hitler and that accounted for the vast majority of victims. Some other 3 million victims were killed too; gays, Germans who would not go Nazi or caught protecting others etc...

The bagger party which destroyed the Republican Party wanted to do the same with gays in the States however; it will never happen and the bagger party is no real force. They will get a TV station to show Americans how insane they are and nothing more. Americans take a fast listen to that right wing radio and Faux that talks biased propaganda politics year round and gets so sick they vote the opposite direction so hand one to the right wing freaks for helping out lmao

Palin is a closeted BULL DYKE. She's far too obviously butch lez. Pat Robertson is a closeted gay as is Hannity. Rush and Billy boy are hetero but sleaze bags and on drugs per Rush and billy boy covers up sex scandals of his own and Faux hides it for him when he abuses women and he has such an anger problem, he will have a stroke soon. Oxy will just OD and Hannity taking it up the butt at truck stops will get HIV to bring home to wifey
MOST INTERESTING MAN

Anonymous Proxy

#72489 Nov 16, 2012
!!!!! BIG THANKSGIVING DAY PARTY !!!!!

That's right folks! There will be a BIG THANKSGIVING DAY PARTY going on in here Thanksgiving Day!

There will be tons of great food and drink and most importantly LOTS OF HOT CHICKS !!!

Look for The return of The Mayor !!!

BIG BOSS MAN will also be here !!!

WOO HOO !!! BE HERE OR BE QUEER !!!

- The Most Interesting Man In The World

Syracuse, NY

#72490 Nov 16, 2012
Croc wrote:
calling on mr bookman MR BOOKMAN TELL ME A STORY peeezz
There was once a fat troll named stewvweeed Curtis. He was abused by his father as a child as well as his mother, bullied at school because he had a weight problem that was not his fault. That was his parents fault.

At puberty, trolly became attracted to other boys but in his family and culture that was considered a sin or abnormality since they were ignorant people and he was terrified to say gay and didn't even know the word. He only knew the derogatory words like a racist his parents were too. He has some sexual encounters with another boy and always felt guilty about those sleep overs and he was forced to attend a nutty Church on Sundays which reinforced the notion homosexuality was a sin because they were protestants thinking the bible was open to individual interpretation and did not check a dictionary for words homosexual or abomination to see those new words were never in the bible and the bible never once said anything negative about gay sex.

He dropped out of school because slow learner and his mother started to become protective of him after daddy left and then kicked the bucket. She felt he might be a tard so she treated him like a 12 year old when he was 30 living at home. He always lived with mommy until she kicked the bucket, tried to work a few times but it lasted no more than a week each time. Mommy is the one who got him on the mental disability before she kicked bucket.

He spent adult life losing and gaining weight, having anonymous sex at truck stops and rest areas etc but was lucky did not get HIV. He did get crabs and other STDs. He loved to give BJ's which is lower risk for HIV. He went on to molest several boys and got busted and was sent to jail a short time until it became a major crime and last time he was sent up the river he did hard time, got out and will stay under house arrest the rest of what is left of his life.

Today, he spends all his time in the old dump mommy left him and it's filthy. He baths once a week at most and often pretends to be different people both male or female around the house. He gets meals on wheels free and spends part of his SSI on junk food and is huge now and his heart is starting to get the effects and he is near having a heart attack from clogged arteries and being a lazy bum.

He naps rather than sleeps and posts on gay threads year round at all hours even on holidays because he has no one in the world that considers him a friend. He does not belong to a church and cannot leave the dump for almost any reason now.

He is 49 but looks 79 and his organs are like that of 89 so he will be dead of natural bum causes within less than a year from his own eating problem and laziness and will then be worm bait having existed rather than lived this one and only life.

Any posts that is intellectual and long which all intellectual writing are would be too much for him but OCD forces him to read them and frustrate him because it takes him a long time to read.

His math level is that of the third grader. He can add some but trouble with subtraction, can not do fractions let alone algebra or the non mathematics called Calculus.

To make this post as long as a post goes; he has wasted his total life, been in trouble, tortured animals and even as and adult swung a cat around by its tail until he let lose, it hit the wall and died. He orders online women's under garments and wears them and then takes a bed spread and drapes it around himself pretending to be the Pope one day or the Queen of England the next day.

He never knows when he naps who he will wake up as because he has many personalities to protect him from his past and present situation in existence. He is broke poor and on welfare too, gets food stamps and wears the same clothes from the 1970s. He thinks he's smart on here but not at home. He knows he's a tard in main personality and I still have space left to post too bad. zero %%%%
Pierre

Paris, France

#72493 Nov 16, 2012
MOST INTERESTING MAN wrote:
!!!!! BIG THANKSGIVING DAY PARTY !!!!!
That's right folks! There will be a BIG THANKSGIVING DAY PARTY going on in here Thanksgiving Day!
There will be tons of great food and drink and most importantly LOTS OF HOT CHICKS !!!
Look for The return of The Mayor !!!
BIG BOSS MAN will also be here !!!
WOO HOO !!! BE HERE OR BE QUEER !!!
- The Most Interesting Man In The World
I'll definitely be attending the BIG THANKSGIVING DAY PARTAY!

I love HOT CHICKS !!!

I'LL BE HERE CAUSE I AIN'T NO QUEER!

WOO HOO !!!

Can't wait to meet the Mayor !!!

Syracuse, NY

#72494 Nov 16, 2012
I have plenty of time right now to make long posts here on my thread to frustrate the troll who of course will read each and every one of them because OCD forces that and it frustrates the nutcase lmao

He always checks to range to see if left on or not back and forth and after standing there with fridge door open just looking and then deciding to get an instant cake box and icing out of the cabinet and just eat right out of the box and jar he goes back to see if old rotten fridge door is closed because of OCD. He likely has to tap his fingers on things a number of times as well and when he goes to the bathroom if he doesn't do this he WILL NOW lmao, he will count the number of tissue squares before he used them on those rare days he bothers.

He looks up at the ceiling to count cracks and other things like all those spots from lack of cleaning and painting but he has no money to buy paint and have it painted over the wallpaper and is too lazy to do it himself. His mother put wallpaper up in some areas and she did a good job back in the early 70s but it's so filthy now he has germ warfare taking place in the dump with germs fighting each other. Total army of germs in there always at war lmaoroff I bet he wears depends and leaves them on a week or two filled up.

His arse is overfloweth lmao Could he fit into a nice pair of $1900 designer jeans for Sax Fifth? Hell to the no. They don't make them for people not able to care for body. Reminds me, I need to get my card out for Christmas shopping for other puter. I don't buy some cheap $100 gift. If ya can't afford to spend a hundred k or more at Christmas, don't celebrate it since nothing to celebrate but troll poverty.

I know keep one million in my checking. I used to keep a hundred k but not these days with prices of things. I could spend a hundred k in five minutes online shopping for myself and as my sister Blanche knows, I wear clothes once or maybe twice at most then toss out. I never wear designer underwear more than once unless NE is over and wants to sniff manhood lol In that case, I get a bone since it leaks lots and leave same boxer briefs on for that night so he can sniff straight but curious guy underwear.

I'm obviously straight and curious or would not have wanted to marry Junker who is female.

This post is not too long but OCD troll will read it and is likely posting frustrations over my posts lmao but I don't know for sure just a good guess because of his recent history on topic but I have no need to read his posts this week. I posted to some post asking a question and that was it but there are so many sock puppet posts, most are the troll so just scroll on by and my long ass posts will take up most of the space roff but it is my thread not his. He can always leave.

Syracuse, NY

#72495 Nov 16, 2012
Scrolling upwards, I noticed someone posted about weight because I saw a word Weigh. Is someone having a weight problem or were they talking about how huge the troll is?

To get by him, the short way is over not around. LMAO

He said he was something like 5'6 or 5'7". If my memory is right and I know it is from night years ago he posted his real pic and some truth stating he was BI-SEXUAL, he said he was five feet seven.

I remember that so not 5-6...

That was close to the time he killed my ex by forcing me to stay online with a girl scout while my ex was in garage in car choking on a chicken bone and I was to take him to ER but forgot about hm out there trying to help a poor girl scout on here who was suicidal. My ex died from chicken bone and fumes from running car and death certificate said main cause of death troll related lmao

The troll is fatter than the bad year blimp....

They don't make pants in that size. Termite tents yes, pants no. Maybe FEMA would pay for a termite tent for him? If so, everyone wins! The government saves money and gets the tent back, he gets lucky out of mystery and we can all have one hell of a party. I'd even be willing to do the termite dance. You know, pick the one ya love like in my case NE, crawl up his back a little the dry hump the hot buns and nibble on the ears.

If NE comes over tonight, he could sit in my lap ans ask me to tell him lies and I could play the part of a character where the more I lie the more things grow....:)- He knows I have a pretty good sized one and he knows he is going to scream at first but then love it. He love the hard pounding....My BayBEE..

Syracuse, NY

#72496 Nov 16, 2012
I hope trolly has been enjoying me long posts on my thread. Welcome to my thread by my rules.

I'm sure he is long busy reading posts one word at a time like most fucktards.

Once can time him by how long it takes for a new sock puppet post to show up lmao

As for me, party tonight and a big one Saturday night and lots all week. I'll be in Tampa late week and I have a business trip a week from Monday in Coast Rica which is a short flight from there and I can rest on my way back home since longer flight obviously on that one. From the Bay to the 85* beaches and then to likely 22* when back home and Beach looking insofar as white on ground.

It's officially winter early this year. Two snows or more already so winter early.

Have fun posting to yourself or pretending you are busy so not to look like posting while pretending to be Pope and that food they bring to your dump Thanksgiving has been through the mud and back so enjoy it alone while you have your sock puppet party on here all alone. I'd rather be a starving Northern African than the troll because it least the misery would end faster ..........

Off to count my money made today which is a lot more than trolly would have made in a lifetime had he ever held a job.

Syracuse, NY

#72497 Nov 16, 2012
Why trolly spends rest of his time reading long posts, everyone can stop the worry of more wasted tax dollars on insane political investigations because Obama has post 911 powers and can ignore them or burn them and the Senate has HAD it with the Republican House thus; Republicans there keep it up and out they go in two years!

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/reid...

MCCAIN HAS FAILED AGAIN! WHAT AN IDIOT LOSER BORN OUTSIDE THE STATES. HE'S NOT EVEN A US CITIZEN.

Syracuse, NY

#72498 Nov 16, 2012
Trolly tired of reading long posts yet per OCD problem?

Stick around my thread and I'll type fast and post em long. Still busy reading? LMAO

Syracuse, NY

#72499 Nov 16, 2012
Blanche

I'll take ya on vacation in January. I should be done with my busy business appointments by then and ready to travel if ya like going to a Beach where they have an ice cream stand. I'll get us both cones. What flavor ya want most? Pre taste or taste of cox most? NE likes taste of cox most in night tight hole he has. He was a virgin when we met and loves to be held in my lap and I love him sitting there because whatever pops up happens lol NE has the nicest buns on earth. To just feel them with my hand drives me wild. He is one stud boy. I am his pony.

He likes the outdoors so want to buy him a hundred acres of land for Christmas for him to design a home how he wants it to be built with all the trimmings just as he wants. You know, I'd spoil him rotten cause he deserves to be spoiled.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 2 min Reverend Alan 54,938
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 3 min Dimitri100 905
California Takes a Stand Against Gay and Trans ... 4 min Tea Bag Residue C... 51
Biggest Gay Lies 4 min Frankie Rizzo 1,705
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 22 min KiMare 24,892
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 35 min KiMare 49,532
'Gayborhoods' fade with growing acceptance of LGBT 43 min Frankie Rizzo 2
Supreme Court: Was gay marriage settled in 1972... 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 550
Gay Marriage Vs. the First Amendment 5 hr Frankie Rizzo 410
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••