“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#72554 Nov 17, 2012
btw, ON PROXY SETTINGS I GAVE OUT, I forgot to say be careful setting numbers or you could lose internet connection for a while but if that happens, restart puter and if you use micro windows not apple; look for blue bottom bottom of your screen called netgear and click it and click diagnose problem and it will reset your puter back to original setting IP but it will be your real IP which you NEVER use online.

A proxy server download is filled with viruses and easy to track. Troll uses anonymizer I think is name of his and worst of the worst easy to hack into from China and anywhere but China hacks it a lot.

Always use your own PC settings to change IP but NEVER use one that belongs to another person. That is not right and maybe not even legal either. It would slow their connection and yours too.

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#72555 Nov 17, 2012
Figure first if you use old dial up, cable or Satellite as I do. If you use Satellite as I do, you can go anywhere in the world even a jungle and make contact with someone unless in a nation that is using blocking materials like Cuba etc but there are even ways to deal with that. I was in Cuba last year flew from Montreal to there. Since I'm not officially US citizen, I can travel there.
frogmann

Pittsburgh, PA

#72556 Nov 17, 2012
youtube.com/watch... …FM clean signals eat up who's buying?

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#72557 Nov 17, 2012
Sven wrote:
BE HERE & BE QUEER !!!
ok

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#72558 Nov 17, 2012
With women, I love breast that are REAL small or large natural. Feel of a butt with my hands and touching gently on arms with my finger up to the ear with a kiss there before moving on to things but lots of foreplay and she goes at least once before I do if I need to do oral for her.

As for men, I am in love with one on here but both of us have a problem with the word love so I never use that with him and not saying who it is but have been in love for years now and it will not change. I will not give up on it. I want a live in relationship with that person but not sure he does with me.

I'm in like with another male on here not giving name out on him either.

As for an guy, it depends on the guy how I respond but I admit to being shy as one one here knows lol I'm very boyish and can't help it. I am boyish naturally but I have to try and let that not show in business other than how I look which is boyish and cannot change that. I got carded the other day for cigs! I'm way over 18! Not as old as my hateful sister who made those B films. She is thousands of years old and older than Betty White and she is 900 as seen in commercial her birthday cake a 9 went down then a zero and then the truth came out when another zero came down lol

Daddy bought this house for me with my money that I made in my class A films.

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#72559 Nov 17, 2012
Kidding aside about A films and B films. Blanche knows I am a actor and my method is same as Jaylo. When other become the person and even off set stay as that person during entire production, I show up as myself and usually end up laughing half the time but then I ask do you want me to act now and if director says yes, I act it out perfectly and flawlessly usually just one take.

For obvious reasons; I cannot say who I really am on here or it would be in rag magazines but one person on here knows who I really am and yes, I do trade stocks too in between breaks and lots of them.

I'm finishing a film now but it will not be released until summer 2014. We have another Star in it that is causing problems on the set acting like a diva which I never do and demanding lines be rewritten for most but since I know more people and am better known, my lines stay the same! I am getting paid more too but not in cash. She is taking cash 20 million I think and I am taking only 5 million and a percentage of profits of the movie which is a risk because not a hit then I make maybe ten million but if hit I think it will be then I get over a hundred million over time.

Let's see who BP could be: BP is male. Who do we have out there? My name could be; Coli, Nick, Leo, Ewan, Jim, Jude, Michael, Tom, Brad, Edward, Justin, Randy, Christian Matt or keanu.

It is one of those but the only hint I will give is there were a couple articles speculating about me and another male actor and IT IS TRUE LOL but doesn't mean there are not women too.

So many names and no one would ever guess but one person who knows the truth on here. To the world, just call me Mark. That's a common name but I am not that markmarkmark whatever sock puppet. In fact, this is the ONLY ID I use to post on this thread. I changed from Blond King from Blond Prince and first page or two I state going back to BP which I did.

I happen to know Matt Drudge reads here so let him try to figure it out. My IP is fixed impossible to trace as would be the case with anyone in my position. Only the top levels in government could but they are the ones that monitor for me to help endure privacy so no one can find out for sure but one person.

I did lose my friend Michale Jackson and was devastated. I had been in a car wreck the same time he passed away and he was NOT a pedophile. Too bad the kids now adults came out and told truth after he died and was back page news. If all remember, I did not post that year MJ died. I was in bad health at the time and devastated over him. I was right there with him three nights before and he seemed okay but too thin when I hugged him. His last wrd next

Even the idiotic troll knows I'm not a bum like he is and he likely suspects, I'm well known not that it matters since this is not for him to read.

So, who am I? I gave my name out on here. First name that is.... I wonder who of those named would post as I do? I happen to know all of them post online so not just me. I know all but two in person.
MOST INTERESTING MAN

London, UK

#72560 Nov 17, 2012
~~~~~ BIG THANKSGIVING DAY PARTY NEWS~~~~~

Four days left till the BIG THANKSGIVING DAY PARTY !!!

There will be tons of great food and drink and most importantly...
LOTS OF HOT CHICKS !!!

Look for The return of The Mayor !!!

BIG BOSS MAN will be here !!!

As usual NO HOMOSEXUALS ALLOWED !!!

BE HERE OR BE QUEER !!!

- The Most Interesting Man In The World

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#72561 Nov 17, 2012
MOST INTERESTING MAN wrote:
~~~~~ BIG THANKSGIVING DAY PARTY NEWS~~~~~
Four days left till the BIG THANKSGIVING DAY PARTY !!!
There will be tons of great food and drink and most importantly...
LOTS OF HOT CHICKS !!!
Look for The return of The Mayor !!!
BIG BOSS MAN will be here !!!
As usual HOMOSEXUALS ALLOWED !!!
BE HERE & BE QUEER !!!
- The Most Interesting Man In The World
ok

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#72562 Nov 17, 2012
Everyone should do a who am I thingy.

Some here are in high ranking jobs so high, I would not even hint, some are white collar and the troll a bum and then there is Matt Drudge sneaky log cabin who shows up.

I know who I am; Coli, Nick, Leo, Ewan, Jim, Jude, Michael, Tom, Brad, Edward, Justin, Randy, Christian, Matt, keanu.

Why would someone everyone in the US and most of the world know bother to post online? We are humans like everyone else so no difference there other than posting makes us feel like we are not trapped in a box that we usually are because going out in public to shop, most of us dress up as other people which takes makeup, wigs and you name it not saying what else to sneak out past security since security is often paid by studio as insurance we will complete a contract per our safety which boxes us in but there are ways to sneak out without security near us.

I won't give out details because it might be similar with others but my security often dresses in Jeans and acts as if not with me ahead and behind if walking but they are armed.

To get away from you MATT Drudge ANOTHER MATT NAME, we have to use money to pay for three limos at times just to escape being followed and I have always assured media that I will allow one from each outlet into my house to ask questions if they will tell others from source to stop climbing my trees to zoom into my windows yet it never works so I might do like Jodie does and take different approach with zero tolerance. I hate to do that and then they will just make up insane lies in stories then people will believe what they read like right wing radio. I give one magazine details of some private things through assistant and then they take it and twist it into something else!

At least in eastern Europe, most do not recognize me or in Moscow. Just because I say blond prince doesn't mean my hair is blond! Maybe it's dark.

I just wish Matt Drudge would give up on here. I know he is on here and other sites but I give a twitter to the public most of the time now to update what doing.

Next is example of how you update twitter for fans so learn from this BLANCHE LOL

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#72563 Nov 17, 2012
I've been know to tweet from studio as fans know and it is me not someone else doing it for me and I tell the truth. Just took my shirt off getting ready to film without shirt on later.

Another one might be: Hey guys, be sure to see my movie when done cause XXX plot and getting ready to go in underwear now and might show flesh and mine not my stand in.

Reading XYU book is cool and snowing out now where am at saw woman outside so dropped underwear out for her and she screamed and jumped and put in purse and said heart u. Opps, maybe it was a dude lol

Sheet like that on twitter.

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#72564 Nov 17, 2012
MOST INTERESTING MAN lights up on side and we all know who that is. The infamous troll.

I'm sure the poor thing will spend the upcoming holiday alone and on here with sock puppets.

I honestly feel bad for the dude but he does it to himself. If he were for real and needed money to get the mental health care, I'd pay for it if it would fix him.

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#72566 Nov 17, 2012
Poor pathetic trolly.

Can anyone here imagine what it must be like to be him? I've tried to imagine what it's like and play on writing a script based on a lonely housebound troll who does nothing but posts on gay message boards.

In my storyline, there will be action of course so not just some idiot sitting at a computer all the time. It will start off with childhood and an actor to play early years then teen years. Another actor can play 20s-40s with makeup changes for aging and of course, it will be based on the life of the trolly on here but not his name which I have of course in full.

It will show the childhood abuse, the bullying from being overweight, the deep desires for the same sex but in a small Town hiding from his own sexuality even after everyone he knew in family has died like in his real case. The police arrest for molestation of kids to getting busted at a lot lizard at the truck stops begging guys to give them heady.

It will show the mental hospital stays post arrests and some prison stays where he is gang banged by a dozen dudes the first night and writes a note to himself how it must have been on purpose he got caught because he always wanted a gang bang up the arse from big black guys.

It will zoom in on his poverty stricken home left to him from his mother and show that he is not only uneducated but slightly retarded which is the case of our troll and the OCD and sex addiction posting while doing it 20 times a day and the hospital visits for damage to dicky from wearing it out and the time the coke bottle was stuck in his arse to the hording of junk and filth in a 1000 sqft 2/1 dump and the incest that went on with the mother who was in this case a Baptist religious fanatic trying to turn him hetero to the point of having sex with him to his posts on message boards like he does and dressing up as the Pope and Queen of England.

not sure of the name yet but maybe Monster troll or troll from hell.

It might end in his death from obesity and heart attack which is what I believe will soon happen to this one so it will never get to see the film since it will take four years for a project like that and I'm under contract for two more films right now as it is. I know who I would get to star in the film. He is fat and bald like this troll for adult part.

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#72567 Nov 17, 2012
Honky tonk troll?

Texas trolling?

The serial troll?

Dead end troll?

existing without life?

Trolls wide open?

You guys pick your own title and tell me on our board.

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#72568 Nov 17, 2012
Farmhouse troll

Arrested while trolling

Fatal life

The bling troll

Keyboarding from hell

Lips of Satan

Satanic troll

Blabbering troll

Give my regards to oblivion

The air is stale

It sounds like old morse code

There's a lot of space out there to get lost in

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#72569 Nov 17, 2012
Looks as if I've got good hold of my thread.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#72570 Nov 17, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
Kidding aside about A films and B films. Blanche knows I am a actor and my method is same as Jaylo. When other become the person and even off set stay as that person during entire production, I show up as myself and usually end up laughing half the time but then I ask do you want me to act now and if director says yes, I act it out perfectly and flawlessly usually just one take.
For obvious reasons; I cannot say who I really am on here or it would be in rag magazines but one person on here knows who I really am and yes, I do trade stocks too in between breaks and lots of them.
I'm finishing a film now but it will not be released until summer 2014. We have another Star in it that is causing problems on the set acting like a diva which I never do and demanding lines be rewritten for most but since I know more people and am better known, my lines stay the same! I am getting paid more too but not in cash. She is taking cash 20 million I think and I am taking only 5 million and a percentage of profits of the movie which is a risk because not a hit then I make maybe ten million but if hit I think it will be then I get over a hundred million over time.
Let's see who BP could be: BP is male. Who do we have out there? My name could be; Coli, Nick, Leo, Ewan, Jim, Jude, Michael, Tom, Brad, Edward, Justin, Randy, Christian Matt or keanu.
It is one of those but the only hint I will give is there were a couple articles speculating about me and another male actor and IT IS TRUE LOL but doesn't mean there are not women too.
So many names and no one would ever guess but one person who knows the truth on here. To the world, just call me Mark. That's a common name but I am not that markmarkmark whatever sock puppet. In fact, this is the ONLY ID I use to post on this thread. I changed from Blond King from Blond Prince and first page or two I state going back to BP which I did.
I happen to know Matt Drudge reads here so let him try to figure it out. My IP is fixed impossible to trace as would be the case with anyone in my position. Only the top levels in government could but they are the ones that monitor for me to help endure privacy so no one can find out for sure but one person.
I did lose my friend Michale Jackson and was devastated. I had been in a car wreck the same time he passed away and he was NOT a pedophile. Too bad the kids now adults came out and told truth after he died and was back page news. If all remember, I did not post that year MJ died. I was in bad health at the time and devastated over him. I was right there with him three nights before and he seemed okay but too thin when I hugged him. His last wrd next
Even the idiotic troll knows I'm not a bum like he is and he likely suspects, I'm well known not that it matters since this is not for him to read.
So, who am I? I gave my name out on here. First name that is.... I wonder who of those named would post as I do? I happen to know all of them post online so not just me. I know all but two in person.
Sweets, don't keep dropping clues! They may figure them out.

I hope your holiday is grand. Next time we are both in LA, I hope we could have coffee in Silverlake, or lunch at Farfalla on Vermont Ave. in east Hollywood.

You sound sad. It ain't that bad, honest.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#72571 Nov 17, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
Farmhouse troll
Arrested while trolling
Fatal life
The bling troll
Keyboarding from hell
Lips of Satan
Satanic troll
Blabbering troll
Give my regards to oblivion
The air is stale
It sounds like old morse code
There's a lot of space out there to get lost in
is anything worse than a troll?
It lacks honor or soul,
It jabbers and sneers,
And eats dirt from its ears,
And has the personality of a mole.
Mango

Tempe, AZ

#72573 Nov 17, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
Everyone should do a who am I thingy.
Some here are in high ranking jobs so high, I would not even hint, some are white collar and the troll a bum and then there is Matt Drudge sneaky log cabin who shows up.
I know who I am; Coli, Nick, Leo, Ewan, Jim, Jude, Michael, Tom, Brad, Edward, Justin, Randy, Christian, Matt, keanu.
Why would someone everyone in the US and most of the world know bother to post online? We are humans like everyone else so no difference there other than posting makes us feel like we are not trapped in a box that we usually are because going out in public to shop, most of us dress up as other people which takes makeup, wigs and you name it not saying what else to sneak out past security since security is often paid by studio as insurance we will complete a contract per our safety which boxes us in but there are ways to sneak out without security near us.
I won't give out details because it might be similar with others but my security often dresses in Jeans and acts as if not with me ahead and behind if walking but they are armed.
To get away from you MATT Drudge ANOTHER MATT NAME, we have to use money to pay for three limos at times just to escape being followed and I have always assured media that I will allow one from each outlet into my house to ask questions if they will tell others from source to stop climbing my trees to zoom into my windows yet it never works so I might do like Jodie does and take different approach with zero tolerance. I hate to do that and then they will just make up insane lies in stories then people will believe what they read like right wing radio. I give one magazine details of some private things through assistant and then they take it and twist it into something else!
At least in eastern Europe, most do not recognize me or in Moscow. Just because I say blond prince doesn't mean my hair is blond! Maybe it's dark.
I just wish Matt Drudge would give up on here. I know he is on here and other sites but I give a twitter to the public most of the time now to update what doing.
Next is example of how you update twitter for fans so learn from this BLANCHE LOL
excellent scroll by material / thx
Mango

Tempe, AZ

#72574 Nov 17, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Sweets, don't keep dropping clues! They may figure them out.
I hope your holiday is grand. Next time we are both in LA, I hope we could have coffee in Silverlake, or lunch at Farfalla on Vermont Ave. in east Hollywood.
You sound sad. It ain't that bad, honest.
Sad more like pathetic locked away in state asylum for hopmopedo pervs/ coffee? Just a dream BP will never be allowed out into society again dream on '7 11 around the corner sit on the curb eat day old doughnuts, you guys know how to partay. Then go around back get in the dumpster and butt fk each other . BP prefers to be bottom. Cause of his wittle limp weiner noodle is broke. Can only dream now tsk tsk one foot in the grave.
Mango

Tempe, AZ

#72575 Nov 17, 2012
homopedo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Which presidential hopefuls would attend a gay ... 2 min Maybe Not 35
News Hillary Clinton has a new position on same-sex ... 11 min woodtick57 134
News Tim McGraw defends decision to headline Sandy H... 29 min Maurice 2
News Indiana religious objections law slammed on soc... 29 min Frankie Rizzo 244
Why does Jade relentlessly stalk and bully hetro's 46 min Frankie Rizzo 2
News Pediatrician Won't Treat Baby With Lesbian Moms 48 min cpeter1313 1,092
Is NE Jade Going Commando Twoday? 57 min Bocephus 2
Are the mods fair and balanced? 58 min Sickened1 438
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Reverend Alan 19,161
News U.S. corporations pressure two states accused o... 1 hr xxxrayted 767
News Shop owner will deny - openly gay' customers 1 hr Wondering 35
More from around the web