Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

I'm so glad I can't even begin to decipher the illiteracy posted from Lou. Christ, what a sad waste of cyber space! Oh, and Wally(R1), it's just one more holiday of loneliness for you, so get all hyped up for your pathetic reason to breathe!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Hey, where is my usual thread created to prove that I am the most desired Gay on Topix by ALL the hoards of straight guys that post on this location? I guess it just keeps getting "axed" out of jealousy. Come on Lou-Lou, you can create another love, infused thread in my honor!*SMOOOOOOTCH*

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

TJ Monk wrote:
I have a huge AIDS load to shoot in someones mouth or an-us. I am so ready to deliver my surprise gift.
And Jehovah weeps.
Montel

Höst, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

TJ Monk wrote:
I have a huge AIDS load to shoot in someones mouth or an-us. I am so ready to deliver my surprise gift.
You sound like 99.9999999% of all male homosexuals. What else is new?
mister hanky

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Wally wrote:
I'm glad two see BIG BOSS MAN made Jade take down his pic of too queers kissing.
two teenagers* "snap' 400 lbs ago

*brother & sister

had to go
mister hanky

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

remember boys and girls eat alot of fiber and you will get lots of christmas presents

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Ha "mister hanky" sos don't tell me that aint a "South Park" thing + with the ugly post u made distorting it.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

To all in the cafe - hello.

Friday night, soon will be taking my GF out for the evening. I will be out with my BF, as almost every week, Saturday night.
Wishing all as an awesome time as I shall have.

*Smooches*

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Just ignore It. It is screaming for attention and is not worth the trouble to respond to It. If you don't give it attention It will grow bored and slink away to its cave and lick Itself till It falls asleep again.
Hi Kindness,

How are you this day of the weekend to come?

I agree that you are right about ignoring trolls. That is the number one golden rule on the Net. As you might know but not sure how long you have been over here on Topix, for the last eight years now, this same troll goes on and on round the clock on every thread from the one I started on to this one I made. I was one of the last LGBT posters to come on-board. When I first came to Topix, there was another thread with a lot of LGBT it but the troll was too.

I was using an IP location through settings on my computer which you can do to. It now even tells online how to change your IP location but I used TN Red State Choo Choo area. The troll either found by chance a proxy server of that same location or drove to that place and posted from a motel unless by chance it really was a troll from that location not him but either way, he tried to make me out as the troll when I was new at spectrum cafe thread. At first, he was working it by confusing all but one poster. One poster knew somehow I really was LGBT as Blond Prince name and that poster got word around which destroyed the troll. To this day, I don't know for sure how that one poster knew but I've been in love with him for years and not going to say name other than I know him in person now.

The troll has arrest records we all found out about. NE pretty much runs these threads so he knows what is what and Topix is about to take the troll to court.

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
Hey, where is my usual thread created to prove that I am the most desired Gay on Topix by ALL the hoards of straight guys that post on this location? I guess it just keeps getting "axed" out of jealousy. Come on Lou-Lou, you can create another love, infused thread in my honor!*SMOOOOOOTCH*
I'm a straight but curious guy NE.

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

TJ Monk wrote:
LOL careful there because it used to be no crime then it became a crime and post 911 it is not considered an act of terrorism and when someone commits terrorism that way, they don't get an attorney. They are first taking to a US soil military base if they are in the States and from there, flown about 6 miles off the coast to a military ship to be tied and found guilty then the ship moves outward into International waters where execution is conducted and body dumped into the Sea. I really know this from people in HLS.

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

I noticed once again tons of unregistered sock-puppets. One cannot miss those ID's but one can not bother to read the posts which is how I am doing now until Thanksgiving week when I will read a couple of his posts again and respond since I know he has another Holiday to spend alone.

The problem with this troll is he is a problem child but at the same time, I cannot help it unlike others that I feel sorry for him at the same time. That is just who I am. Something bad happened to him in life to cause him to be like this online. Really bad maybe abusive father or someone growing up. Maybe he was bullied as a kid for being overweight? That's as bad as bullying a kid for being gay. I see no difference when a child is bullied not matter the reason and do not tolerate bullying of children; gay,straight,triangle.

As adults here over 22 most of us and some very mature younger ones on here (one I know of very sweet and smart kid whom needs to date his own age group and be careful of those studs at 22 who look good. I made that mistake at 16)

Next post before pre-market stocks; I'll talk about what makes a troll and then move on to stores to avoid if you're LGBT to send them into financial problems for being bigoted and unfortunately the one in my own family that took over as CEO of a large chain is not doing what our Founding Father did or would want! I can't say which one it is but it will be named in the list. The family is wealthy and would not be hurt by it but the store needs to change. I won't shop there and most relatives do not speak to that nut. He is on his own now from the family but we all have shares that add up higher than his and we could make a move soon to replace him as CEO so that might be the best way there if public shareholders will agree but the problem is in hard economic times, people turn to that store and invest in it long term growth not realizing what a bigot the CEO is.

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

What makes a troll:

First; there are different kinds of trolls. Some are really harmless people who have time on hands and get a thrill out of doing it. For example, a gay person who is out could troll a gay thread just to test out other gays and have fun doing it. That is a harmless troll. There are same with straight people and some are disabled or unemployed or maybe have some depression or anger going on and it relieves it but they take a great risk if they post the wrong thing on the wrong board so that risky behavior is part of the thrill psychologically.

THRILL is the psychology of the troll but there are those with real hate and anger and those who are jokers and big difference between them. Jokers are usually very nice people in person while those with hate can be either hateful or passive aggressive stab in the back types or even criminal records.

There are kids too who find it funny to troll so there are many kinds of trolls.

The golden rule of dealing with trolls is to ignore them however; that doesn't always work in the real world. It is up to the individual how to deal with a troll. Since I have a degree in psychology, I deal with our board troll in a way that outsmarts him because that is what psychology is about. You must know more than the other in certain areas and be able to predict next thing they will do and say and with this troll, I always can predict his next move. He is not well read in psychology yet there are psychologists who will troll too believe it or not and shrinks! I can outsmart them too.

So, since there are different types of trolls how do you deal with each kind? See next post. This one has 2300 characters left but I will make another one since no such thing as a post too long on topix.

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

The joker troll: This could be anyone from uneducated to well educated and shrinks for some reason tend to troll as do medical professionals and teachers. White collar type people believe it or not tend to be the joker troll unless one is a kid not yet in a career.

The joker troll is easy to figure out, is harmless and like most people, stressed out in life and de-stresses by trolling. They have a great time doing it too. This kind might post a joke against a minority group they are a member of and then go into other things but you will notice a theme with this kind and without giving out too much info, you can find the joker troll.

There is the bitter hateful troll who is really more bitter with life not so much with all people and they post in a different way and are easy to spot but not going to say how since it would let on how I know who the troll posting here is per one of these sections but you can see on the Net.

There is the vengeful passive aggressive or outright hateful troll and this kind is the dangerous kind who would cause problems for people if it knew their name and even harm a person. This is the kind to be concerned with the most. The troll here is not dangerous to most posters and in real life is a coward. He/She might attempt to cause trouble for some but would get caught quickly because our board troll gives out so much info that I know exactly who it is without need of IP scan even. Whether or not it is a person who is also with a profile that is gay or not, I will not say but it could be. I can say, it is not me.

I know the aprox IQ of each poster here and that includes the troll but not going to say what area it is really in or it gives things away for me dealing with it. The troll on here is very lonely, sad and filled with anxiety, depression and anger at some around it. This is why I feel bad for our troll. I think the troll on here really needs love more than anything but it will not post in a way to allow that to happen. I've tried over the years and no, I am not the one who gets the Ax out on it either. I got blamed for reporting GS who is not a troll but it was someone else. Maybe the troll did but this troll doesn't tend to report people either I notice. I never report the troll but am sure others do.

How you deal with the troll is up to you but I think our board troll actually needs affection and love more than anything if you want to know the truth. I'd be willing to reach out to the person if it would allow me which it won't.

I have a weak spot that I hate to see people feel lonely or suffer even if I post some naughty things to the troll. It hurts me when I know someone is suffering. I cannot help it. Our troll is suffering in life and I could help that if allowed.

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

I note as always, the troll is on this board at all hours. Sad.

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Stocks? Down trend because catch phrase negative fiscal cliff which is wrong way to word something that will be resolved in December for bill of law in January. Not a problem other than psychological for 95% of investors that enable me to get some really great low prices. X is a great stock going back to $100+ and look where it's trading lol I am buying thousands of shares of it each but lower. Same with penny stock AMD and same with APPLE since it crashed lmao IBM is the best stock of them all with CSCO on another exchange btw.
frogmann

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

youtube.com/watch... ……… FM Female Mature Metal Mouths are Hungry

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 48,961 - 48,980 of67,581
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Gay/Lesbian Forum right now

Search the Gay/Lesbian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay Couple We... (Dec '13) 4 min Thomas W Fontaine 15,418
Outrage as Australian judge says incest, pedoph... 5 min LMR 21
Croatia same-sex vote: Croats strongly vote aga... (Dec '13) 7 min BJ4me 119
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 30 min Varitas 50,406
Pelosi backs gay-rights bill despite concerns 34 min Fa-Foxy 5
Tony Perkins Warns Support of Gay Rights by 'Li... 55 min Wondering 8
Losing Streak Lengthens for Foes of Gay Marriage 1 hr Poof1 1,766
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••