The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#72495 Nov 16, 2012
Scrolling upwards, I noticed someone posted about weight because I saw a word Weigh. Is someone having a weight problem or were they talking about how huge the troll is?

To get by him, the short way is over not around. LMAO

He said he was something like 5'6 or 5'7". If my memory is right and I know it is from night years ago he posted his real pic and some truth stating he was BI-SEXUAL, he said he was five feet seven.

I remember that so not 5-6...

That was close to the time he killed my ex by forcing me to stay online with a girl scout while my ex was in garage in car choking on a chicken bone and I was to take him to ER but forgot about hm out there trying to help a poor girl scout on here who was suicidal. My ex died from chicken bone and fumes from running car and death certificate said main cause of death troll related lmao

The troll is fatter than the bad year blimp....

They don't make pants in that size. Termite tents yes, pants no. Maybe FEMA would pay for a termite tent for him? If so, everyone wins! The government saves money and gets the tent back, he gets lucky out of mystery and we can all have one hell of a party. I'd even be willing to do the termite dance. You know, pick the one ya love like in my case NE, crawl up his back a little the dry hump the hot buns and nibble on the ears.

If NE comes over tonight, he could sit in my lap ans ask me to tell him lies and I could play the part of a character where the more I lie the more things grow....:)- He knows I have a pretty good sized one and he knows he is going to scream at first but then love it. He love the hard pounding....My BayBEE..

Syracuse, NY

#72496 Nov 16, 2012
I hope trolly has been enjoying me long posts on my thread. Welcome to my thread by my rules.

I'm sure he is long busy reading posts one word at a time like most fucktards.

Once can time him by how long it takes for a new sock puppet post to show up lmao

As for me, party tonight and a big one Saturday night and lots all week. I'll be in Tampa late week and I have a business trip a week from Monday in Coast Rica which is a short flight from there and I can rest on my way back home since longer flight obviously on that one. From the Bay to the 85* beaches and then to likely 22* when back home and Beach looking insofar as white on ground.

It's officially winter early this year. Two snows or more already so winter early.

Have fun posting to yourself or pretending you are busy so not to look like posting while pretending to be Pope and that food they bring to your dump Thanksgiving has been through the mud and back so enjoy it alone while you have your sock puppet party on here all alone. I'd rather be a starving Northern African than the troll because it least the misery would end faster ..........

Off to count my money made today which is a lot more than trolly would have made in a lifetime had he ever held a job.

Syracuse, NY

#72497 Nov 16, 2012
Why trolly spends rest of his time reading long posts, everyone can stop the worry of more wasted tax dollars on insane political investigations because Obama has post 911 powers and can ignore them or burn them and the Senate has HAD it with the Republican House thus; Republicans there keep it up and out they go in two years!

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/reid...

MCCAIN HAS FAILED AGAIN! WHAT AN IDIOT LOSER BORN OUTSIDE THE STATES. HE'S NOT EVEN A US CITIZEN.

Syracuse, NY

#72498 Nov 16, 2012
Trolly tired of reading long posts yet per OCD problem?

Stick around my thread and I'll type fast and post em long. Still busy reading? LMAO

Syracuse, NY

#72499 Nov 16, 2012
Blanche

I'll take ya on vacation in January. I should be done with my busy business appointments by then and ready to travel if ya like going to a Beach where they have an ice cream stand. I'll get us both cones. What flavor ya want most? Pre taste or taste of cox most? NE likes taste of cox most in night tight hole he has. He was a virgin when we met and loves to be held in my lap and I love him sitting there because whatever pops up happens lol NE has the nicest buns on earth. To just feel them with my hand drives me wild. He is one stud boy. I am his pony.

He likes the outdoors so want to buy him a hundred acres of land for Christmas for him to design a home how he wants it to be built with all the trimmings just as he wants. You know, I'd spoil him rotten cause he deserves to be spoiled.

Syracuse, NY

#72500 Nov 16, 2012
If I had five condominiums on my second head, I'd like to do what's her face from WBC just so I could say for sure she's a whore I know she is.
She is such a liar. She goes on there with nerve to preach from a fake bible kjv and then has the nerve to condemn people when she has kids from different fathers out of marriage and lesbian lovers on the side and even has sex with her daddy the old man who they strap Popsicle sticks on with rubber bands and three gallons of Niagara to get it up.
They even have to use tight duct tape around the base to keep it up once it goes up but they had this same problem when he was 20 and ugly as hell.
The old SOB will kick the bucket soon while having incest imo

Syracuse, NY

#72501 Nov 16, 2012
I have to run but want to tell my baybee NE that he is invited over again and I promise to give him a studly pounding so hard the bed breaks while he moans out in pleasure demanding more and more and I can go all night.

I'll have to kiss those cute but cheeks first and I want to hold onto a handle too. That will be my navigator lol

XXXXOOO

Syracuse, NY

#72502 Nov 16, 2012
Will let everyone in on my secret now that it is on the Net.

Want to change your IP as I always did without downloading a virus filled proxy server like the troll does?

Select an IP number which you might have to test a few first to be sure not in use and there is a way to get a given area and State if you know a few code numbers but basic to hide your IP from just your own pc

Configure the browser to use the proxy server. Internet Explorer users enter the address and port number and Firefox users do the same in the "HTTP" proxy fields. Save the changes and close the dialogue box.

Open the browser's proxy server configuration panel. In Internet Explorer, click "Tools," "Internet Options," "Connections," then press the "LAN Settings" button. In Firefox, click "Tools," "Options," "Advanced," click the "Network" tab and press the "Settings" button. How a number you just pick out of your head that is realistic for IP, type into ur pc and do following above and presto, you can be at the Choo Choo or New Zealand. Simple and free and best of all, safe, cool and proof you're educated enough to not need bs troll uses.

Chaaching and done. Presto....AND HARD TO TRACE TOO.

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#72504 Nov 16, 2012
# "iTS greeeeat"
That clone troll from the other day is back again with another act with ur moniker. Just seen it on that TS thread. U should report it again like.
I figure them TS trolls tryin to bore us to death. Like what they lack in trolling skill they make up for in repeating the same ole same ole shyte over & doing the same ole same ole stuff.
Croc

San Jose, CA

#72505 Nov 16, 2012
calling on mr bookman Mr Bookman tell me a story
Croc

San Jose, CA

#72506 Nov 16, 2012
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
# "iTS greeeeat"
That clone troll from the other day is back again with another act with ur moniker. Just seen it on that TS thread. U should report it again like.
I figure them TS trolls tryin to bore us to death. Like what they lack in trolling skill they make up for in repeating the same ole same ole shyte over & doing the same ole same ole stuff.
waaa going to tell you shood report it 'lisp

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#72510 Nov 16, 2012
Croc wrote:
<quoted text>
waaa going to tell you shood report it 'lisp
What????? U say someit?
I guess not, just a croak noise I heard.
Croc

San Jose, CA

#72511 Nov 16, 2012
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
What????? U say someit?
I guess not, just a croak noise I heard.
that was not funny troll troll

'lisp
Croc

San Jose, CA

#72512 Nov 16, 2012
Mr Bookman wrote:
<quoted text>Our story continues with Gryph slithering through the sand like the lizard that she is, hoping to make it to Tehran before the rest of the queers. The sun started beating down on her and Gryph was getting very tired and thirsty. After many more miles of traveling, Gryph looks over the horizon and cannot believe her eyes. She sees a huge cool lake surrounded by mounds of fly poo. Yummy yum yum, Gryph thinks to herself.
Gryph slithers as fast as she can, gets to the edge of the water and jumps, thinking about how cool the water will be. Little does Gryph know, it was just a mirage and she’s actually jumping right into quicksand. "PLOP" goes gryph and she sinks to the bottom… GRYPH IS DEAD
Whats up with the other queer ?? RMOG....
Chapter 4
Next up is Fat Brody and Pansy Hair (Dasein9). Fat Brody, the queer retarded bumbling giant, is carrying the midget Pansy Hair on his back (picture Mad Max Thunderdome!)
Fat brody: Duh uhh which way did he go duh ahh...
Pansy Hair: Shut up you stupid oaf and just keep walking. We just have to get to M.A. first and win the Camel Poo!!
Fat Brody: OOOh yummy! Brody love cama poo poo !!! Duh ahhh...
So stupid Fat Brody plods through the sands carrying the little queer Pansy Hair on his back and all of a sudden they come upon a caravan of Osama's gay henchmen on patrol.
Osama's queers immediately surround Brody and Pansy Hair.
"Hey big fat man you put down little midget queer and you both bend over now!!!" demands one of the henchman.
Pansy Hair: Brody! Protect me! I want you to fight these men!
Fat Brody: Aaahhh duuuhhh okay boss duh ahhh which way did he go uhh dahh I'm gonna catch me a wabbit ahh duh and I'm gonna cut his tail off aaahhh duhhh...
While Fat Brody is babbling Osama's queers throw them both down and take turns ravaging their bung-holes like crazy (of course Brody and Pansy Hair both love it)
After the henchqueers rape Brody and Pansy Hair for a couple of hours they let their camels have their way with them. After the camels are done have emptying their balls into Fat Brody and Pansy Hair Osama's henchmen draw their AK-47s and cut the two queers to shreds and leave them for the buzzards.
yeah thats what i am talking about thx
Croc

San Jose, CA

#72513 Nov 16, 2012
what i want to know is did a dingo eat j8ster baby

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#72514 Nov 16, 2012
Croc wrote:
<quoted text>
that was not funny troll troll
'lisp
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA
Yeh it was.

U needa change ur name to snake if ur gonna keep 'lisping like that.

'croak
Croc

San Jose, CA

#72515 Nov 16, 2012
huh is'nt 'lisping native lingo on this thread ci?
Croc

San Jose, CA

#72516 Nov 16, 2012
grey duck vodka is really goood sheeit
Croc

San Jose, CA

#72517 Nov 16, 2012
wait a sec someone is knocking on the front door

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#72518 Nov 16, 2012
"grey duck" what the duck?
I like "grey goose" better.

Sos what was the knock on ur door?{nurse with ur meds, maybe}

{joking}

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 6 min broken WOODEN WHEEL 6,522
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 20 min Wondering 1,154
News End of Boy Scouts' ban on gays prompts elation ... 24 min Wondering 87
News Boy Scouts of America ends ban on gay adults 56 min Rainbow Kid 50
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr Belle Sexton 60,802
News Gay wedding cake at center of Colorado Appeals ... 1 hr Wondering 727
News Huge Media Cover-Up of Criminal Charges Against... 1 hr Belle Sexton 66
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Respect71 24,013
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 3 hr elh 8,053
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 8 hr elh 1,637
More from around the web