The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#72437 Nov 15, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
I notice more trolly posts on my thread.
Really, like my good friend and sexy baseball player love NE (Brad) says, who hangs out on a gay message board all the time unless they are gay? NO ONE lol
The troll is the gayest of us all but pathetic thing in a closet and no one to hide from because his family is dead and he has no friends. He does have rotted down furniture his mommy left him because he was the tard child to her. He lives in the dump she left him too because he's never earned a dime in his life. Not one damn dime which is why he spends his life here, all crippled up at home emotionally and soon in a chair before long because his ticker is going out on him and he has high BP from medical records.
He takes xanax but that is no good for his problem. It's a bad drug even for anxiety. Ativan is the better choice in the benzos imo 2mg TID for a fat cow like that and then old time Haldol which he does take when Seraquel would help more but his disability won't pay for the seraquel.
Just ignore It. It is screaming for attention and is not worth the trouble to respond to It. If you don't give it attention It will grow bored and slink away to its cave and lick Itself till It falls asleep again.
Chico

Dublin, Ireland

#72439 Nov 15, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
I notice more trolly posts on my thread.
Really, like my good friend and sexy baseball player love NE (Brad) says, who hangs out on a gay message board all the time unless they are gay? NO ONE lol
The troll is the gayest of us all but pathetic thing in a closet and no one to hide from because his family is dead and he has no friends. He does have rotted down furniture his mommy left him because he was the tard child to her. He lives in the dump she left him too because he's never earned a dime in his life. Not one damn dime which is why he spends his life here, all crippled up at home emotionally and soon in a chair before long because his ticker is going out on him and he has high BP from medical records.
He takes xanax but that is no good for his problem. It's a bad drug even for anxiety. Ativan is the better choice in the benzos imo 2mg TID for a fat cow like that and then old time Haldol which he does take when Seraquel would help more but his disability won't pay for the seraquel.

so easy to trip old BP trigger LMAO .......... thx
Brad

Dublin, Ireland

#72440 Nov 15, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
I notice more trolly posts on my thread.

STFU this thread was started by Blond King and he is dead from Aids , he was a lowlife piece of shit butt have some respect for the dead. Give credit where credit is due.
Brad

Germany

#72441 Nov 15, 2012
Norfolk on my Mind wrote:
I want to do a Hooters girl :-)
Peaches is a Hooters girl.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#72443 Nov 15, 2012
So now they make Hooter's blow up dolls? Too bad R1 is locked away, now he can't even "boink" a plastic Hooter's balloon!
Lou Lou

Arbil, Iraq

#72446 Nov 15, 2012
j8ster blow up doll Good Year blimp
Lou Lou

Arbil, Iraq

#72447 Nov 15, 2012
hey hay hey hay
Lou Lou

Germany

#72448 Nov 15, 2012
QT in the house
Lou Lou

Germany

#72449 Nov 15, 2012
the stank is horrific

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#72450 Nov 15, 2012
I'm so glad I can't even begin to decipher the illiteracy posted from Lou. Christ, what a sad waste of cyber space! Oh, and Wally(R1), it's just one more holiday of loneliness for you, so get all hyped up for your pathetic reason to breathe!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#72451 Nov 15, 2012
Hey, where is my usual thread created to prove that I am the most desired Gay on Topix by ALL the hoards of straight guys that post on this location? I guess it just keeps getting "axed" out of jealousy. Come on Lou-Lou, you can create another love, infused thread in my honor!*SMOOOOOOTCH*

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#72456 Nov 15, 2012
TJ Monk wrote:
I have a huge AIDS load to shoot in someones mouth or an-us. I am so ready to deliver my surprise gift.
And Jehovah weeps.
Montel

Höst, Germany

#72458 Nov 15, 2012
TJ Monk wrote:
I have a huge AIDS load to shoot in someones mouth or an-us. I am so ready to deliver my surprise gift.
You sound like 99.9999999% of all male homosexuals. What else is new?
mister hanky

Romania

#72459 Nov 15, 2012
Wally wrote:
I'm glad two see BIG BOSS MAN made Jade take down his pic of too queers kissing.
two teenagers* "snap' 400 lbs ago

*brother & sister

had to go
mister hanky

Romania

#72461 Nov 15, 2012
remember boys and girls eat alot of fiber and you will get lots of christmas presents

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#72463 Nov 15, 2012
Ha "mister hanky" sos don't tell me that aint a "South Park" thing + with the ugly post u made distorting it.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#72465 Nov 15, 2012
To all in the cafe - hello.

Friday night, soon will be taking my GF out for the evening. I will be out with my BF, as almost every week, Saturday night.
Wishing all as an awesome time as I shall have.

*Smooches*

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#72466 Nov 16, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Just ignore It. It is screaming for attention and is not worth the trouble to respond to It. If you don't give it attention It will grow bored and slink away to its cave and lick Itself till It falls asleep again.
Hi Kindness,

How are you this day of the weekend to come?

I agree that you are right about ignoring trolls. That is the number one golden rule on the Net. As you might know but not sure how long you have been over here on Topix, for the last eight years now, this same troll goes on and on round the clock on every thread from the one I started on to this one I made. I was one of the last LGBT posters to come on-board. When I first came to Topix, there was another thread with a lot of LGBT it but the troll was too.

I was using an IP location through settings on my computer which you can do to. It now even tells online how to change your IP location but I used TN Red State Choo Choo area. The troll either found by chance a proxy server of that same location or drove to that place and posted from a motel unless by chance it really was a troll from that location not him but either way, he tried to make me out as the troll when I was new at spectrum cafe thread. At first, he was working it by confusing all but one poster. One poster knew somehow I really was LGBT as Blond Prince name and that poster got word around which destroyed the troll. To this day, I don't know for sure how that one poster knew but I've been in love with him for years and not going to say name other than I know him in person now.

The troll has arrest records we all found out about. NE pretty much runs these threads so he knows what is what and Topix is about to take the troll to court.

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#72467 Nov 16, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
Hey, where is my usual thread created to prove that I am the most desired Gay on Topix by ALL the hoards of straight guys that post on this location? I guess it just keeps getting "axed" out of jealousy. Come on Lou-Lou, you can create another love, infused thread in my honor!*SMOOOOOOTCH*
I'm a straight but curious guy NE.

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#72468 Nov 16, 2012
TJ Monk wrote:
I have a huge AIDS load to shoot in someones mouth or an-us. I am so ready to deliver my surprise gift.
LOL careful there because it used to be no crime then it became a crime and post 911 it is not considered an act of terrorism and when someone commits terrorism that way, they don't get an attorney. They are first taking to a US soil military base if they are in the States and from there, flown about 6 miles off the coast to a military ship to be tied and found guilty then the ship moves outward into International waters where execution is conducted and body dumped into the Sea. I really know this from people in HLS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Foxy and Jade 7 min LOL 2
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 14 min Southern Charm 44,014
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 27 min carter county res... 23,879
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr Jade Dragon Soy S... 4,943
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 3 hr Big Donald Fan 12,607
News DeGeneres says her show is no place for anti-ga... 3 hr Rose_NoHo 193
News Homosexuality against natural law (Sep '09) 6 hr The Worlds Bigges... 1,431
News Jennifer Holliday withdraws from Trump pre-inag... 12 hr Imprtnrd 28
More from around the web