The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#72004 Nov 8, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of that scenario, thank you for not putting Karl Rove's hideous face and bloated body as your photo.
LMAO, Karl Rove spent a million of his own money and Neocons spent over one billion bucks not counting what Mitty put in of his own money to buy an election and I am sure Faux News said like right wing Radio that Obama had no chance to win lol I did a no no and put Faux on for five minute post victory to see faces and my gosh, they looked shocked and sad so it proves how they are nothing but a propaganda station.

The Republican Party has now been destroyed and broken into two Parties because they allowed the Neocons to hijack it in 1993 and the radicals prevent them from getting elected unless they steal an election which will never happen again.

From now on, the Democrats will go by the Electoral College only and win a firewall of States to get to that 270 needed to win but Obama got 333! 300+ is a landslide. There is no way in the future for Republicans to win the EC because they are moderates and a little to the right which is okay but the Neocons will have their own Party now off the side of the mountain right wing causing the few Republicans to lose.

In two years, they lose the House of Reps but Obama got the Senate this year which is most powerful so he can do anything he wants now. He could care less about polls.

I do know, he has to decide if this was an act of war or not. He has been trying to see if Iran would start the war by parking the Ronald Reagan ship vacant near Iran and flying drones near but not into Iranian airspace and Iran made a BIG MISTAKE by trying to take one down not in its air space so he will be talking with the Senate to see if this is an act of war and if it is, Iran will get nuked. I kid you not, Obama will use the new nukes on them that have fallout of only one block but will destroy anything fast.

I know a few people in government and in media etc that give me a little info that I could never post or give names and I also know other people who know some in similar situations but I do not ask questions to them because that would not be nice and put them on the spot anyway but most of them have nothing to do with a war-room.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/11/08...

Syracuse, NY

#72005 Nov 9, 2012
If and this is only an if so far; Hillary takes a break (she is now talking about staying on Obama administration)she gets some time off, I happen to know she plans to get a facelift. It would be one to make her look 20 years younger and she plans to go back on a diet to lose some weight and then run for President two terms starting in 2016 and she would get elected too. Between her husband having two terms and most respected President per the economy and Obama landslides and respected worldwide according to world polls showing if he ran for President of the world would get 70% vote, she would have no problem being elected on top of all her own experience and well vetted or vested.

Not even Condi Rice could beat her now because the Republican Party is DESTROYED IN FULL. From Newty to Palin did it! Add to that, the propaganda that took over music and other normal talk Radio and then Faux, it proves to Americans the conspiracy and they will not tolerate it. Oxy Rush and the rest have SIX MILLION people who like them all bigots and six million does not win elections.

I happen to know there are 15 and 17 year olds who want so much to vote next time and will register Democratic and nearly all educated vote Democratic so it is over for the trolly people lol

I'm now on post election Holiday. I have limit orders set but made plenty this week to not need to just trade now for a while. I have a long weekend.

Syracuse, NY

#72006 Nov 9, 2012
Old Boring Gay wrote:
Rev. Phelps of Westboro Baptist sends his disregards.
Obama will now tend to that cult like Clinton did with one in Texas lmao. bye bye Phelps and your compound. Obama will send the troops in soon and end your anti-American BS. Military trials for all of you and into the Sea you go.

Syracuse, NY

#72007 Nov 9, 2012
NEVER FORGET TWO THINGS; the old Independent counsel law that started per Nixon ended in 2000 and unlike Hillary, Obama said before elected in 08, he would not return post 911 powers to the Congress so you have one hell of a powerful President now, no next election to worry with or polls, full power and big power at that and any investigations Republican try will be tossed out in the end!

Obama can and will do as he pleases now and clean the messes up of you bigots. Obama is a good man who cares about Republicans too but he is not going to tolerate bigots!

Syracuse, NY

#72009 Nov 9, 2012
Balance of power:

Obama wins a landslide and even wins the popular votes.

The powerful Senate now has 45 Republicans and 53 Democrats not counting the President of the Senate the VP which is 54 Democrats lmao

Republicans still hold the House of Reps as I knew they would but they will lose that in two years.

The power is in the Senate, USSC and President and this President will now make new appointments to the USSC and be sure; they will be young and liberal! That will change history the next 40 years in the States. One in there is old right winger almost 100 years old lmao, he will retire along with two others at least so Obama gets three or more new Justices of his choice then Hillary will add to it.

FL is said to not be know yet but truth is, Counties out are Democratic thus; Obama has won that State too so deal with it.

BTW, Blanche, don't EM me at Car******D. Use Ma******b***ds instead and will tell you why.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#72010 Nov 9, 2012
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Do gay men wear retard helmets while taking it like a man? I'm sure Jade can enlighten us regarding which size helmet he wears while his lover is banging on his back door.
I understand after you popped out of your old skank whore mother's lady hole, she had it cemented over to STOP anything as horrible as you emerging from her sewer system. So, now the poor dear must take it up the backside, since you seem to be SO familiar with that, seeing her on the kitchen table taking on sailors and traveling salesmen as she does.

I guess her guilt made of leasing you on the world has driven her to this sad life.
Jose

Hollywood, FL

#72012 Nov 9, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
Balance of power:
Obama wins a landslide and even wins the popular votes.
The powerful Senate now has 45 Republicans and 53 Democrats not counting the President of the Senate the VP which is 54 Democrats lmao
Republicans still hold the House of Reps as I knew they would but they will lose that in two years.
The power is in the Senate, USSC and President and this President will now make new appointments to the USSC and be sure; they will be young and liberal! That will change history the next 40 years in the States. One in there is old right winger almost 100 years old lmao, he will retire along with two others at least so Obama gets three or more new Justices of his choice then Hillary will add to it.
FL is said to not be know yet but truth is, Counties out are Democratic thus; Obama has won that State too so deal with it.
BTW, Blanche, don't EM me at Car******D. Use Ma******b***ds instead and will tell you why.
Florida will go to Obama and we took out a few Bigots such as Tea party Allen West and replaced him with a progressive .

In my district we took out Marco Rubio's (mini Ricky Santorum) best fascist friend Rep David Rivera and replaced that bigot with a progressive .

Pro equality, pro-choice Sen Bill Nelson was under an insane attack by Christian conservatives , they spent tens of millions of dollars given by "family values" groups and we still kept him in office.

It was a good election , I only wish state elections had this type of turn out.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#72016 Nov 9, 2012
Jose wrote:
<quoted text>
Florida will go to Obama and we took out a few Bigots such as Tea party Allen West and replaced him with a progressive .
In my district we took out Marco Rubio's (mini Ricky Santorum) best fascist friend Rep David Rivera and replaced that bigot with a progressive .
Pro equality, pro-choice Sen Bill Nelson was under an insane attack by Christian conservatives , they spent tens of millions of dollars given by "family values" groups and we still kept him in office.
It was a good election , I only wish state elections had this type of turn out.
That is good news. Thanks for the info!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#72017 Nov 9, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama will now tend to that cult like Clinton did with one in Texas lmao. bye bye Phelps and your compound. Obama will send the troops in soon and end your anti-American BS. Military trials for all of you and into the Sea you go.
Why waste bullets? Natural selection will pick them off in a couple generations with all the inbreeding that goes on in that cult!

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#72019 Nov 9, 2012
Zack wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Jade, do you plan on making any butt babies today?
He doesn't need any....we have YOU. ROTFL BAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

“Can't help being fabulous”

Since: Dec 10

Sparkle <3

#72022 Nov 9, 2012
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>Really, Europe didn't care for Romney either?
Didn't care for him is an understatement.

We were terrified that someone so... ignorant and idiotic could get into office.

Plus across the pond, the majority of Europeans find that the Republican party have attitudes far too ugly to handle.

We're a bit more... left,(and hopefully liberal) over here. Sometimes that is a good thing, sometimes not, each country has its pros and cons.
MARKMARKMARK

Ireland

#72024 Nov 9, 2012
Zack wrote:
<quoted text> Tally whacker update, please.
still prefers to squat to pee

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#72026 Nov 9, 2012
Old Boring Gay wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Tex told you not to trespass here. He's going to pound on your retard helmet really hard.
ROFL @ R1. You not understand the overtly sexual message in this?
Very racy!

Location hidden

#72028 Nov 9, 2012
Zack wrote:
<quoted text> You best scram before the Chartreuse dude gets back or there'll be hell to pay!!!
LOL
When it comes to Chartreuse, fool me once shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

Location hidden

#72030 Nov 9, 2012
Zack wrote:
<quoted text> Why don't you like him, he seems like a friendly enough chap?
Possible he is now. Quite surprised he's not saying why.
OK. Around 2 year ago he was a troll in the HS room.
I made a mistake of making my email/phone number public and Absinthe as he was, circulated to persons who would not want it, along with pictures. These persons believed the emails/pictures were from me and proceeded to voice their displeasure on my phone. I was living with my Mother and my Father at this time. Lesson learned.

Location hidden

#72032 Nov 9, 2012
It's past, a bad memory. Quite certain Absinthe/Chartreuse has grown up now.
Sorry good icon fairy, it is past, not able to find it funny. Homophobic haters telephoning in the middle of the night (night time in NZ is day time in Northern continent) with death threats, at a time both my Mother and my Father were in poor health. Hard to have a sense of humor when it's personal; although I'm certain it is funny from the outside.

Have a delightful weekend all in the cafe.
MARKMARKMARK

Charlotte, MI

#72033 Nov 9, 2012
heeeey k-wire
fRANKY

Charlotte, MI

#72035 Nov 9, 2012
OMG HOMOSEXUAL TROLLS are on the prowl. tsk~tsk
Vernon

Burleson, TX

#72037 Nov 9, 2012
fRANKY wrote:
OMG HOMOSEXUAL TROLLS are on the prowl. tsk~tsk
What, did you spot Jade?
fRANKY

Charlotte, MI

#72038 Nov 9, 2012
I wonder if the j8ster going to mingle with us peons

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Germany: Merkela s challenger sees quick vote o... 2 min Rose_NoHo 8
News New York's highest court welcomes first openly ... 4 min Rose_NoHo 11
News California AG bans state travel to Texas, 3 oth... 5 min TomInElPaso 103
The Chronicles of Jade 5 min NE Jade 11
Non NEJade thread 9 min NE Jade 11
News Gay bar opens near Macon Road, drawing visitors... 15 min Storm Trooper 124
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 15 min DEP 6,897
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 54 min Frankie Rizzo 51,501
News Supreme Court to decide whether a Colorado bake... 3 hr Frankie Rizzo 43
More from around the web