The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#71550 Nov 3, 2012
Guillain Bahrae wrote:
THE ACCIDENTAL HOMOSEXUAL
Shamus and Murphy fancied a pint or two but didn't have a lot of money between them, they could only raise the staggering sum of one Euro.
Murphy said 'Hang on, I have an idea'
He went next door to the butcher's shop and came out with one large sausage.
Shamus said 'Are you crazy? Now we don't have any money at all!'
Murphy replied,'Don't worry - just follow me.'
He went into the pub where he immediately ordered two pints Of Guinness and two glasses of Jamieson Whisky.
Shamus said 'Now you've lost it. Do you know how much trouble we will be in? We haven't got any money!!'
Murphy replied, with a smile.'Don't worry, I have a plan , Cheers!'
They downed their Drinks Murphy said,'OK, I'll stick the sausage through my zipper and you go on your knees and put it in your mouth.'
The barman noticed them, went berserk, and threw them out.
They continued this, pub after pub, getting more and more drunk, all for free.
At the tenth pub Shamus said 'Murphy - I don't think I can do any more of this. I'm drunk and me knees are killing me!'
Murphy said,'How do you think I feel? I can't even remember which pub I lost the sausage in.'
My girl has a smelly womb and I have to suck it occasionally. Should I tell her? My womb is clean.
Timmy

Mlada Boleslav, Czech Republic

#71551 Nov 4, 2012
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
Woulda ur look at that I just posted. I guess I didn't die of Aids.
Where's the "is there a big party, anybody know?"
Dang, do I have to do ur spam for u now "R1"?
Is there a big party here tonight, anybody know?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =egR4dsVPMYUXX&feature=rel mfu
A sound from "cosmic gate" to start it up.
well looky thar he be back from the dead, thought u were a goner fur sure, good to here from u

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#71552 Nov 4, 2012
Is Bill sick or something? All the gay posts only have 5 or 6 good judge-its and all the straight posts only have 5 or 6 bad judge-it's. Bill usually rates each post 10 times.

He's slacking off. Poor performance! Maybe he's sick or something.
Timmy

Perm, Russia

#71553 Nov 4, 2012
I herd it threw the grapevine that j8ster was arrested halloweenie night , buying alcohol for under age children ages 8, 9, 14 . Watt sort of devious plan did j8ster have n store for these intoxicated children? btw j8ster is a registered sex offender . final draw this time .......... institutionalize the sick twisted pervert for life.
CONFUZED

San Jose, CA

#71561 Nov 4, 2012
Confucius Say
Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction.

Confucius Say
A giraffe's family reunion is called "necks of kin."

Confucius Say
A man is only as faithful as his options.
JOSE

San Jose, CA

#71562 Nov 4, 2012
-The Good-Reverend wrote:
Christians are the enemies of homosexuals
When It’s Elementary is not pointing the finger at bigoted parents in general, it zeroes in on Christians in particular: the Christian view of homosexuality is highlighted as an example of outrageous bigotry. In one sequence of clips from TV talks shows, two apparent Christians present the view of their faith. One says,“God hates fags.” The other:“The Bible that I read says homosexuals should be put to death.” Later, a fifth-grade boy observes,“Some Christians believe that if you’re gay or lesbian that you’ll go to hell, so they want to torture them.” This skewed view of Christianity is no accident. Chasnoff has said that the film was made, in part, to counter the “hysteria of the Religious Right.” But not all religious views of homosexuality are ridiculed in the video. What, for example, is the theological position of Thomas Price, principal of Cambridge Friends School?“We really believe that there’s God in every person, and those people include homosexuals, too,” he says.
In a twist that is positively evil, the children at one Gay and Lesbian Pride Day school assembly are led by a platoon of teachers in singing,“This Little Light of Mine.”
If there was any doubt remaining, the moral worldview of the pro-homosexual curricula surveyed in It’s Elementary is clarified by one teacher in Cambridge.
After saying that students must be taught that all lifestyles are equal, she says,“There isn’t a right way, there isn’t a wrong way; there isn’t a good way, there isn’t a bad way. The way that it is, is what it is.”
Homosexual advocates have realized that their greatest potential for changing America’s mind about the gay lifestyle lies in changing the seed for tomorrow’s crop. Varella, in fact, said she allowed her school’s photo-text exhibit in the hope that it would contribute to “improving our civilization,” because children are the “leaders of tomorrow.” With efforts like It’s Elementary, homosexuals are well on their way to deciding what that tomorrow will look like.
- The Good Reverend
wonderful inspiring sermon preacher !!

“Can't help being fabulous”

Since: Dec 10

Sparkle <3

#71565 Nov 4, 2012
Hubert wrote:
That K15 is a nut plain and simple. Indecisive !
Not to long ago posted on this very thread "I am not happy as a male considering sex change" blah blahcouple dozen visit to the head shrinker you changed your mind.... good for you "you go gurl i mean guy"um err what ever. Now you would like that chapter closed and never mentioned again. You want to be taken seriously? How you say 'idiot'
luv your avatar did you draw it?
Actually I am taken seriously, unlike some people who skulk around a thread that doesn't concern them.

My gender identity and sexuality are of no importance to you, and you'd be the last person on Earth who I would even consider making face to face contact with. If there was an apocalypse and we were the last two human beings alive I would rather attempt to fend for myself.

And no, I didn't draw this avatar, it's a singer who I admire.

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#71566 Nov 4, 2012
Out and Proud Hetero wrote:
<quoted text> Awesome sermon, makes me proud to be a Christian!!!
Ur about as "Christian" as the fake "Rev"
Go pray for God's forgiveness + the intuition of the Holy Spirit.
Pepe Le Pew

France

#71570 Nov 4, 2012
ya u going to cut off your how u say penis ya?
Hubert

Seattle, WA

#71574 Nov 4, 2012
love your avatar , looks familiar

“Nirvana”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#71576 Nov 4, 2012
Norfolk on my mind wrote:
<quoted text> Do you and your roommate do each other up the butt?
sadly, no .........the bedsit is pre-furnished with a double bed......every night sleeping next to a gorgeousness of muscles & male parts.........doing that.....sleeping! the sooner I find a job & my own place.....

“Nirvana”

Location hidden

#71577 Nov 4, 2012
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Best wishes..Soo you sometime here or offbeat.. I am Happy for you!
hey, nice to see you here again
how are you?

“Nirvana”

Location hidden

#71580 Nov 4, 2012
Kesla15 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I am taken seriously, unlike some people who sulk around a thread that doesn't concern them.
My gender identity and sexuality are of no importance to you, and you'd be the last person on Earth who I would even consider making face to face contact with. If there was an apocalypse and we were the last two human beings alive I would rather attempt to fend for myself.
And no, I didn't draw this avatar, it's a singer who I admire.
hey Kesla, how are you enjoying the fireworks? quite a few round here for a few nights now.....who is in your avatar? so familiar... I'm sure I'll know it when I find out
best wishes

“Nirvana”

Location hidden

#71582 Nov 4, 2012
Strawberry Lipstick wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you please take the federal reserve bank back where it came from?
And have you ever been arrested for committing buggery?
nice name you have
sure I would return the federal reserve bank if I understood what you're talking about
buggery's not a crime nowadays, not since the last century.....you don't have to hide anymore SL

“Nirvana”

Location hidden

#71583 Nov 4, 2012
Out and Proud Hetero wrote:
<quoted text> Do you ever wake up with a woody when you're laying next to your room mate?
what do you think, lol
Straight Sh00ter

Lawrence, KS

#71584 Nov 4, 2012
Hello fannybandits. I banged a busty blonde all night last night and will do it again tonight. You assninjas are sick.
Hubert

Wilkes Barre, PA

#71586 Nov 4, 2012
Natt is your room mate not a homosexual? Does'nt he mind you pounding your pud laying next to him especially after he farts? Does he know that you lust for his butt cheeks? Have you tried giving him a single long stem rose's and a quart of tequila?
Hmmm drug rehab? A lot of restrictions hey? Living on the edge ey?

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#71587 Nov 4, 2012
I'm a troll with no rights here and this new fake account is gone in less than 24 hours.
I know but spare us all the comedic you deplorable dumbfuck

Syracuse, NY

#71588 Nov 4, 2012
nathanielornament wrote:
<quoted text>
what do you think, lol
How would you like to be roommates with wood? LOL

Syracuse, NY

#71589 Nov 4, 2012
I love to go to propaganda websites so I can copy/paste and not give credit or citing to the idiot who wrote the BS
Because you're a fucktard.

Still in your dumb with no friends? YEP and ya never leave and never will. House arrest must be hell for ya but at least Obama will continue your welfare at my tax money!

Obama pulls ahead in all seven swing States and Romney now has lost in a landslide Electoral vote! Oh, how shocking as if people didn't know it was coming. The Electorate would never deny the first black man or first female president a second term you freak.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Are We Being Forced To Accept Homosexuality? (Feb '12) 31 min Frankie Rizzo 816
News How a small Ind. town became a gay rights battl... 34 min Mitt s Santorum S... 2
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 48 min Ooogah Boogah 14,665
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 1 hr Your Fairy Godmother 1,811
News Religious liberty is rallying cry after gay mar... 1 hr NorCal Native 466
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 2 hr PointBlankPeriod 1,225
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Randy Dandy 24,130
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 5 hr Frankie Rizzo 8,171
News Gay wedding cake at center of Colorado Appeals ... 6 hr Reverend Alan 846
More from around the web