The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#71483 Nov 3, 2012
Melvin wrote:
<quoted text> Reported to the authorities as a death threat!!!
Good, get arrested for false reports. I have every right to respond to your threats and will continue to do so. If you attack me, I would send you to the funeral home and have every legal right to defend myself to the death where I live so make your false reports and have fun in Jail. Stop making threats against me and I will stop telling you how it will end.

Syracuse, NY

#71484 Nov 3, 2012
Looks like just troll posts and of course his BS again of reports of death threats. I have so many of his posts of threats against me hundreds of them, he would go to jail for false reporting and ONCE AGAIN if he makes a threat to do something to me, my response is the SAME; I would kick his ass into the ground six feet under and he would be in a funeral home. I know the law of my State. I am no fool and post legally what I am ALLOWED to do if I come under attack so DEAL WITH IT TROLLY LMAO

Stop making threats or you might really call authorities on my replies, get arrested and with luck, I get called in to help prosecute you and watch you go back to prison. With all the posts you have made on here over the years attacking people; making threats and even giving out someone's name and phone number, the charges against you will be a mile high. I'd rather see you in prison than dead any day of the week so you can suffer but you touch me, I have the right to TAKE YOU OUT OF THIS WORLD! NEVER FORGET THAT LEGAL FACT. This means stops your threats if you do not like the responses you get. My States says I can defend myself to the death and even shoot to kill if you are on my land! You are clueless on legalities as well as all other topics and will get yourself in big trouble one day.

As for me, I do not bother to report your posts as said before and rare that I would rate one of them either since a waste of time but I know others do since you get AXed on here so much lmao It is just not me to bother with reports because I know you're insane ROF

I wish someone from WBC would show up on my property! That would make headline news in favor of me and Americans would cheer me on going by the law.

Syracuse, NY

#71485 Nov 3, 2012
I've broken the law only once in my life and it was getting a ticket driving! lol BIG DEAL. I have had two tickets in my lifetime and that is it.

As for the trolly, he is under house arrest for molesting the unborn.

He is pro life alright because he wants to molest the kids before they even come out.

Stop making threats to kick my ass or meet me etc because you know the responses you are going to get in legal form. I do in fact know the laws where I live and can express the facts online!

"A person who feels in danger or is in danger may take all actions needed for protection even if it results in the death of another" That's the law her darlin.

Syracuse, NY

#71486 Nov 3, 2012
As for important things; STOCKS!

AMD is going to be bought out imo and for double digit numbers and it is trading near $2 a share! See news per buyout chances.

WU crashed on panic selling and great time to buy thus; I bought. I also decided it was time and charts showed good chance to start in MCP! It traded down almost a buck today, had negatives such a large debt but I bought because it's the largest and really only Rare Earth Mineral stocks for North America. Most are in China. See below for what it is. I see 100% or more profits from $10 even if it goes lower first.

Business Summary

Molycorp, Inc., a development stage company, engages in the production and sale of rare earth oxides in the western hemisphere. Its rare earth products include oxides, metals, alloys, and magnets for various inputs in existing and emerging applications comprising clean energy technologies, multiple high-tech uses, defense applications, and water treatment technology. The company primarily owns and operates the Molycorp Mountain Pass facility, an open-pit mine containing rare earth deposits outside of China located in San Bernardino County, California. It also intends to produce and sell rare earth oxides and rare metals in Europe; and rare earth alloys in the United States. Molycorp, Inc. is headquartered in Greenwood Village, Colorado.

Syracuse, NY

#71487 Nov 3, 2012
Horace wrote:
<quoted text>It's estimated that as many as 1/3 of the people on the east coast won't be able to vote in the Presidential election due to Sandy...power outages, masset transit not runnig, etc.- this shoud bode well for Righteous Mitty cause most the peeps are libtard/gaytard and they would want to vote for osama obama.
Go Mitt GO!!!
He is going. Into retirement in three days. He has lost the EC and cannot win it so he is done. Too bad. I wanted him to win so he could take your welfare away from you but the Electorate knows he would be too damaging on the nation and will not allow him to be President in this Federal Republic. That said; it could be two months before we know who won the pop vote but that doesn't count per elections unless in a Democracy like Canada etc...

Romney has zero chance of a win.

“Can't help being fabulous”

Since: Dec 10

Sparkle <3

#71488 Nov 3, 2012
Melvin wrote:
<quoted text> When you going to cut off your tally whacker?
Why does it interest you?

“Can't help being fabulous”

Since: Dec 10

Sparkle <3

#71489 Nov 3, 2012
JOSE wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you draw your avatar? What is it? What does it represent?
Do you know or do you think it is just pretty? Have you ever tried crispy socks? Where do you come up with your nonscents personal
experiences ? Do you have names for your crispy socks? Does mumsy know about the socks?
No I didn't. It doesn't represent much, just music I like, and a certain look I appeal to and mimic from time to time.

Also i'd rather not know about your strange sock obsession.
HUGE HORNY HAROLD

Los Angeles, CA

#71490 Nov 3, 2012
Mr. Bookman didn't write the BOOKS, they were all written by Real Man of Genius (RMOG) and Steve. I wonder whatever happened to those guys?
HUGE HORNY HAROLD

Germany

#71491 Nov 3, 2012
Kesla15 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does it interest you?
When are you going to cut off your bollocks?
Hubert

France

#71492 Nov 3, 2012
heeeeeeeeeeeey grrreeaatt .... p a r t a y

wonder if Mr Bookmen is helping _The Good Reverend_ with tomorrow sermon?
Hubert

France

#71493 Nov 3, 2012
That K15 is a nut plain and simple. Indecisive !
Not to long ago posted on this very thread "I am not happy as a male considering sex change" blah blahcouple dozen visit to the head shrinker you changed your mind.... good for you "you go gurl i mean guy"um err what ever. Now you would like that chapter closed and never mentioned again. You want to be taken seriously? How you say 'idiot'

luv your avatar did you draw it?

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#71496 Nov 3, 2012
Bill's not awake yet. If anyone wants to honestly rate a post, now's the time.

Soon as Bill awakens from his drunken stupor, he'll give all the gay posts 10 good judge-its and he'll give all the straight posts 10 bad judge-its. Which is strange because Bill's straight! But that's the way he rolls.

Bill. What a dope!

Funny!
Von Baron

Cherkassy, Ukraine

#71499 Nov 3, 2012
Funny, Jade posts with the same illiteracy as, "iTsfkup "....maybe they are related?
Hot Dong

Chisinau, Moldova

#71501 Nov 3, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
Bill's not awake yet. If anyone wants to honestly rate a post, now's the time.
Soon as Bill awakens from his drunken stupor, he'll give all the gay posts 10 good judge-its and he'll give all the straight posts 10 bad judge-its. Which is strange because Bill's straight! But that's the way he rolls.
Bill. What a dope!
Funny!
Bill has way to much time on his hands. Goes through a family size tube of KY Jelly every times he signs on . Must be really lonely to seek out friendship with homos, always can gaze at blurred image daddy's discharge certificate and dream about seamen. I bet Billy jerks off to old Popeye reruns.
Yodn Dude

Katowice, Poland

#71502 Nov 3, 2012
He/She K15 went and did it cut off penis. Here is proof
Chico

San Jose, CA

#71503 Nov 3, 2012
Yodn Dude wrote:
He/She K15 went and did it cut off penis. Here is proof http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BQtp8BXS24AXX
Damn going to be a butt ugly female. Perhaps a huge afro with lots of feathers and makeup breast implants , got the booty going on,
btw please take a bath you are drawing flies. are you by chance related to the j8ster?
Chico

San Jose, CA

#71504 Nov 3, 2012
Wheres that ol'gal GodSmacked been lately ?
B I N G O keeping her occupied.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#71507 Nov 3, 2012
Hot Dong wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill has way to much time on his hands. Goes through a family size tube of KY Jelly every times he signs on . Must be really lonely to seek out friendship with homos, always can gaze at blurred image daddy's discharge certificate and dream about seamen. I bet Billy jerks off to old Popeye reruns.
Bill really was in the Navy. I talked to some guys at the Livermore VFW who were on the ship with him. They said Bill was always busy swabbing the poop deck and polishing the brass. He was the captain's favorite. Captain said no one could swab a poop deck or polish a knob better than Bill. He always got good liberty and extra rations.

“Nirvana”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#71508 Nov 3, 2012
Hey
I'm getting ready to go out on the town shortly....see what this new place has to offer in way of nitelife......seen its daylife, it's okay
moved on Thursday....nearly changed my mind.....the guy whose place I've been crashing at took it upon himself to beg me to stay......sheesh, timing? the friend I was leaving with was waiting outside ready to leave, everything packed up in the van.....heck, I left
We're in a bedsitter.....one room (kitchen, living room, bedroom in all) & a bathroom....it's not ideal, tho once I get a job I'll get my own place...

“Nirvana”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#71509 Nov 3, 2012
Hubert wrote:
That K15 is a nut plain and simple. Indecisive !
Not to long ago posted on this very thread "I am not happy as a male considering sex change" blah blahcouple dozen visit to the head shrinker you changed your mind.... good for you "you go gurl i mean guy"um err what ever. Now you would like that chapter closed and never mentioned again. You want to be taken seriously? How you say 'idiot'
luv your avatar did you draw it?
How rude you are
Any young person has a deal of working through before they find who they truly are & are comfortable with it. Did you never have doubts or personal issues? Or are you too insensitive & shallow?
Anyone is an idiot here it sure is not Kesla

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man Beat 2 Transgender Women Who Tried to Enter... 1 hr Truth 27
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr Truth 25,211
News First openly gay Texas A&M student president ho... 2 hr Truth 4
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Truth 46,217
News Americans oppose bathroom laws limiting transge... 2 hr YouDidntBuildThat 229
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 3 hr June VanDerMark 13,251
News Malaysia Clears Release of 'Beauty and the Beas... 4 hr NE Jade 13
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 7 hr pearl 5,376
More from around the web