The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...

“Can't help being fabulous”

Since: Dec 10

Sparkle <3

#71295 Oct 31, 2012
Danny wrote:
<quoted text>Peer reviewed studies have concluded the average life expectancy of a male queer is a mere 42 years, just one more reason to say NO to homosex!!!
Lies,

What about gay cuddling?:3

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Cafe Boss”

Since: Oct 12

Thanks BIG BOSS MAN

#71297 Oct 31, 2012
LOOKS LIKE SOMEBODY'S STILL DOING A BANG UP JOB!

- BIG TEX (Cafe Boss)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Passing Through

Columbus, IN

#71301 Oct 31, 2012
-The BIG TEX wrote:
LOOKS LIKE SOMEBODY'S STILL DOING A BANG UP JOB!
- BIG TEX (Cafe Boss)
Looks like someone is still a burnt up, banged up carcass residing in a junk yard.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#71303 Oct 31, 2012
What happened to Bill? I don't see any of his dopey posts. Is he too scared of Big Tex and The Good Reverend to post? I heard he pees in his pants and runs when they come around.

Looks like he's so scared he moved from Livermore to Canada!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#71304 Oct 31, 2012
Happy Halloween everyone!! It's a night to party!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
iTS greeeeat

Hillsborough, NC

#71309 Oct 31, 2012
I wonder what ever happened to Jose, did he get lost or something? LOLOL I thought he was in Raliegh comin down to Fayettenam to visit me but I guess not. No bacon, sasuage, and pork rump for my family, huh?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
iTS greeeeat

Hillsborough, NC

#71310 Oct 31, 2012
The Good Reverend- wrote:
Good morning rump rangers!
Any black ass butt-pirates up in here?
- The Good Reverend
Is that any way for a reverend to talk? Nope, you know why? Cuz your a fake azz reverend, that's why you fascist swiney! Back to your pen where you belong!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Nirvana”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#71312 Oct 31, 2012
hey everyone
hope you're all safe from storm sandy

.....I'm all packed up....wasn't really much packing as I don't have that many belongings...the most packing is my record collection...yeah real records...I inherited hundreds of them from my grandparents when they passed this year....they aren't rarities but are special to me cuz they remind me of my childhood when I'd spend time (most of my time) with my grandparents...mostly 80s music...quite a variety....well, that's the bulk of my boxes. The friend I'm leaving with has hired a van for tomorrow...it'll be goodbye London in the morning
Tonight we're going out...a bunch of friends of his (workcolleagues) & we're all going pub crawling across London to say bye...it'll be fun...halloween too...quite a few party revellers will be doing the same, & it's his birthday too....not sure what time tomorrow we'll actually be heading off....might be when we're sober enough!

bye for now

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Huge Harold

Riga, Latvia

#71315 Oct 31, 2012
nathanielornament wrote:
hey everyone
.....I'm all packed up....wasn't really much packing as I don't have that many belongings...the most packing is my record collection...yeah real records...I inherited hundreds of them from my grandparents when they passed this year....they aren't rarities but are special to me cuz they remind me of my childhood when I'd spend time (most of my time) with my grandparents...mostly 80s music...quite a variety....well, that's the bulk of my boxes. The friend I'm leaving with has hired a van for tomorrow...it'll be goodbye London in the morning
Tonight we're going out...a bunch of friends of his (workcolleagues) & we're all going pub crawling across London to say bye...it'll be fun...halloween too...quite a few party revellers will be doing the same, & it's his birthday too....not sure what time tomorrow we'll actually be heading off....might be when we're sober enough!
bye for now
A lot of buttf*cking with strange queers tonight huh?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GoneFishn

San Jose, CA

#71318 Oct 31, 2012
Kesla15 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies,
What about gay cuddling?:3
closet case drew her/him avatar

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#71320 Oct 31, 2012
Bill's awake!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
iTS greeeeat

Hillsborough, NC

#71323 Oct 31, 2012
Fabulous Frank wrote:
It sickens me to think about homosexuals molesting little trick-or-treaters, just sickens me!!!
It sickens me to think about how hypocrites like you are moleesting little trick or treaters, just sickens me!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Big Boris

Novosibirsk, Russia

#71327 Oct 31, 2012
In my country we worship BIG BOSS MAN !!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#71329 Oct 31, 2012
nathanielornament wrote:
hey everyone
bye for now
Hi nathaniel.. hope everything goes well for you in the near future,, Happy for you just the same.... Goodbye.Short and Sweet.. and be careful tonight..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#71331 Oct 31, 2012
Fabulous Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I heard Nate is being kicked out of London, wonder if it's because he has sex with other dudes?
Hi Fabulous frank.. its actually none of my business.. but I can say, It is his choice to move.. Hey..quit Gossiping and spreading Rumors!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#71332 Oct 31, 2012
Hello straight normal posters. I'm going down to the local hetero redneck watering hole for some "witches brew" then I'm coming back to clean up the cafe.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GoneFishn

San Jose, CA

#71335 Oct 31, 2012
homo children love sucker's

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Lawrence, KS

#71336 Oct 31, 2012
Fabulous Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Happy Halloween two you, and remember, if a queer trick-or-treater rings your doorbell be sure and slam the door in their face:)
Frank that is fabulous! Happy Halloween everybody and please remember the young folks are out in the streets tonight. Be careful.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GoneFishn

San Jose, CA

#71337 Oct 31, 2012
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Fabulous frank.. its actually none of my business.. but I can say, It is his choice to move.. Hey..quit Gossiping and spreading Rumors!!!
love your avatar ,,, need more cleavage , swinging tassels

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Lawrence, KS

#71338 Oct 31, 2012
Fabulous Frank wrote:
I wonder who's repeatedly judging posts over and over again?
Bill the troll. He does it all the time.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Court: No visitation rights for woman after sam... 6 min Rainbow Kid 2
News Kentucky clerk, citing God, defies courts on ga... 6 min DaveinMass 32
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge 10 min YouDidntBuildThat 357
News Supreme Court rules against clerk in gay marria... 15 min NorCal Native 74
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 16 min nhjeff 3,242
News Clerk in gay marriage fight once unlikely to wa... 21 min nhjeff 13
News Kentucky clerk defies order, refuses to issue s... 28 min waste water is nasty 519
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 35 min Frankie Rizzo 25,912
News Court: Baker who refused gay wedding cake can't... 58 min Prep-for-Dep 1,264
More from around the web