Humpty Dumpty

Pittsfield, MA

#70062 Oct 20, 2012
I wonder what gays would do if there were no schools, Disney, or Boy Scouts to go after. If they started a day care do you think any 'normal' couple would drop their kids off for the day?
NOT!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tall Boy

Topeka, KS

#70063 Oct 20, 2012
Even the carpetmuncher on MSNBC will have to admit defeat when Romney throws Bammy out of the White House.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#70064 Oct 20, 2012
She looks and talks like she swallowed a cucumber. They always have that smameful I have something to 'hyde' look.
Lock her in a room with Geraldo. He'll fix her little wagon.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bubba

France

#70065 Oct 20, 2012
_Chartreuse_ your avatar sux

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tall Boy

Topeka, KS

#70066 Oct 20, 2012
Bubba wrote:
_Chartreuse_ your avatar sux
So does Chartreuse but Jade never complains.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bubba

Dmitrov, Russia

#70067 Oct 20, 2012
Tall Boy wrote:
When a gayboi lets out a hellacious assfart does it make a lower pitched sound due to the damage done from asspacking?

barely audible more like a woosh, no pucker

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tall Boy

Topeka, KS

#70068 Oct 20, 2012
Honey Boo Boo has endorsed gay marriage. Are you sickopervs happy now?

You betta redneckinize buttplunger rights to get hitched yall.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CONFUZED

Riga, Latvia

#70070 Oct 20, 2012
Confucius Say
Watch a woman eat an ice cream cone and you'll have a pretty good idea how she'll be in bed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tall Boy

Topeka, KS

#70071 Oct 20, 2012
Tall Boy wrote:
Honey Boo Boo has endorsed gay marriage. Are you sickopervs happy now?
You betta redneckinize buttplunger rights to get hitched yall.
A dolla makes Old Boring Gay holla but he's never earned an honest dolla in his gay life.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Herbert

Riga, Latvia

#70072 Oct 20, 2012
watt happn to 3 dolla butt boi bill? did he drop dead from aids?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#70073 Oct 20, 2012
Herbert wrote:
watt happn to 3 dolla butt boi bill? did he drop dead from aids?
Good riddance. That's one less bvttplunger in the world to stink it up.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#70074 Oct 20, 2012
Kiwi-Wire must have died or was cured of f@ggotry.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#70075 Oct 20, 2012
I wish Chick-Fil-A was open now. I'm hungry for some hetero-hunger stopper.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#70076 Oct 20, 2012
I can't wait to watch the moonbat liberals on MSNBC come unhinged when Romney wins big.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#70077 Oct 21, 2012
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
After u
I'll hold the door open
Make sure it slams into his butt on the way out.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#70078 Oct 21, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
If I am not mistaken OBG is on his way to the Bahamas to enjoy his weekend after a good week running his multibillion dollar business. He was recently in Europe and made a stop in Japan. He is a very busy man and extremely successful. It is my understanding he will be joining us once he lands however I could be wrong. OBG lives life on a grand scale. I think BlondePrince went with him on this trip.
<quoted text>
Hi Daharlink,

The troll is clueless as always. How can someone be wrong 99% of the time? Just to take a guess and flip a coin, a person could be right half the time lol

I think his problem is he thinks we are telling fibs but the truth is often stranger than fiction so I always figured just to with what's going and he will believe the opposite lmao

I just scrolled past all his posts and did not bother to ready any this time around. Some times, I read one or two and other times just bypass the whole mess. At least he keeps the cafe listed as most active for us.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Syracuse, NY

#70079 Oct 21, 2012
The wife of Mitty knows they lost and is already saying he will not run again. He ran three times now and lost each time! He does have a chance to win the pop vote but States is not a Democracy and that Electoral College will prove Obama wins because there is no way now Mitty can win it.

Here is the mitty wife as she knows election is over.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/18/ann-...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Syracuse, NY

#70080 Oct 21, 2012
This is why I warned about all those pop polls and BTW, Obama is now gaining in FL and VA in Electoral College but can win with out them or the pop vote.

If there is some way Romney can pull it off and win and just get that troll off the welfare and arrested for welfare fraud, I'd vote for Romney but for me personally, it makes zero difference who wins. LGBT Civil Rights move forward no matter what like they did in Bush years, no President can raise or lower taxes. Congress controls most everything and if my taxes went up or down big deal. What I keep in the States is not going to have effect on me. Most of my assets are not even in the States. What fool would keep all assets in a nation that could go under? Nations rise and fall all the time and if the States fell, the world continues on and my wealth continues on as well as my homes throughout the world. I will still do as I please but would like to see the broke troll lose welfare somehow.

http://www.examiner.com/article/if-the-polls-...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#70081 Oct 21, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
The wife of Mitty knows they lost and is already saying he will not run again. He ran three times now and lost each time! He does have a chance to win the pop vote but States is not a Democracy and that Electoral College will prove Obama wins because there is no way now Mitty can win it.
Here is the mitty wife as she knows election is over.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/18/ann-...
I like the data, but Huff was wrong about the Prop8 results.

Personally, I'm going to wait until Nov 7 to find out.

In the meantime, I off to precinct.

I recommend it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Syracuse, NY

#70082 Oct 21, 2012
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the data, but Huff was wrong about the Prop8 results.
Personally, I'm going to wait until Nov 7 to find out.
In the meantime, I off to precinct.
I recommend it.
They are all wrong on lots of things as always. For me, I don't care who wins because Civil Rights are not up to public vote or what a President says. All public votes for or against gay marriage will be tossed out in less than two years when federal law kicks in with Civil Union for all States and that will end the whole problem. NAACP has taken this up as a Civil Rights matter now this last summer and they never lose so expect LGBT full Civil Rights soon and federal level is best so SS and other important things come into play.

Romney, Obama, Jane Fonda or Hitler for President would not stop it since a President is mostly a figurehead with less power than Queen of England because under their constitution she can at anytime dismiss Parliament and take full control over all areas of power and rule alone. She always makes maps and gives the military the exact way she wants things done and never loses. The Prime Minister has to walk backwards when leaving her office lmao

It takes declaration of Martial Law for a US President to do those kinds of things and I think we were under than only once in history but don't hold me to it, it might have been twice but I only remember history of the one time at this moment.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 min KiMare 50,599
The Erasure of 'Gay' From Black History & the B... 5 min Chief Afrohawk 83
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 7 min Frankie Rizzo 3,053
Sickening homophobia on bodybuilding.com 8 min DavidCoulthard 1
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 16 min KiMare 25,286
Wyoming prepares to legalize same-sex marriage 21 min Fa-Foxy 13
Kansas governor, challenger discuss gay marriage 22 min cancer suxs 14
Christian Pastors Given Choice: Perform Same-Se... 45 min Wondering 100
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 55 min cancer suxs 1,411
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 hr Frankie Rizzo 3,748
Gay kiss couple 'thrown off bus' 8 hr Lickalotta Lulu 27

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE