|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Gerald wrote:
<quoted text>Are you gonna fist your little boi tonight?
Just because that's what you've been doing for 30 years doesn't mean you're not a class a douche and a pedo boy who loves the little children! How about you pick on someone your own age and leave them innocent children alone you perv! Just disgusting,simply disgusting!
Gerald

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Naked Gay Cat wrote:
<quoted text> Better if he would fist you to death.
Rude mean post, what, are you gay or something?
HMOITO R2

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

GRreat partay

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Gerald wrote:
<quoted text>Rude mean post, what, are you gay or something?
What, are you brain dead or something? Or just plain stupid?

“Details of your incompetence ”

Since: Sep 10

"do not interest me"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

If I am not mistaken OBG is on his way to the Bahamas to enjoy his weekend after a good week running his multibillion dollar business. He was recently in Europe and made a stop in Japan. He is a very busy man and extremely successful. It is my understanding he will be joining us once he lands however I could be wrong. OBG lives life on a grand scale. I think BlondePrince went with him on this trip.

Leroy wrote:
Whatever happened to Old Born Fuckup, did he finally drop dead from AIDS?

“Details of your incompetence ”

Since: Sep 10

"do not interest me"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Jade is enjoying a romantic intimate evening with his boyfriend.
HMOITO R2

Nürnberg, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

GodSmacked wrote:
If I am not mistaken OBG is on his way to the Bahamas to enjoy his weekend after a good week running his multibillion dollar business. He was recently in Europe and made a stop in Japan. He is a very busy man and extremely successful. It is my understanding he will be joining us once he lands however I could be wrong. OBG lives life on a grand scale. I think BlondePrince went with him on this trip.
<quoted text>
why are you telling us this nonsense?
HMOITO R2

Nürnberg, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

j8ster dumpster diving behind chic fla a .
Soft Baby Boy Bottoms

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

Liberals wish to kill you with abortion or just gay you to death.
Have a nice day judge!
:o)
Pepe Le Pew

Milan, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

wow Wow WOW grReat p a r t a y !!!!!!!!
Soft Baby Boy Bottoms

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

iTS greeeeat wrote:
<quoted text> Filthy hetero maggot = rotten teeth and breath= PEEE YEWWWW!!
There is only one smell coming from anyone around here. Take a look at your hindquarter.

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

Soft Baby Boy Bottoms wrote:
<quoted text>
There is only one smell coming from anyone around here. Take a look at your hindquarter.
Ewww. Don't talking like that put u off ur "ChickfillA" dinner like?
CONFUZED

São Paulo, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

Confucius Say
An Optimist is a girl who regards a bulge as a curve

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

Geralds A Perv wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because that's what you've been doing for 30 years doesn't mean you're not a class a douche and a pedo boy who loves the little children! How about you pick on someone your own age and leave them innocent children alone you perv! Just disgusting,simply disgusting!
Aw shuddup Bill you big jackass!
ENTREPRENEUR CHICO

Hungary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

GodSmacked wrote:
Jade is enjoying a romantic intimate evening with his boyfriend.
delusional ......

j8ster like .......... "I wish it was true"
brewski's, shuffleboared, home alone again. Poor gay sailor boy puked his guts up when he realized j8ster was a shemale.
Scared straight!! Quit the Navy, joined the US Marines. hup 2 3 4

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

Chick fil a Bound wrote:
Hi everybody, guess where I'm going for lunch today.
WOO HOO
You sure are.......in your dreams! ROTFL@U
Billy Vomit

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

THE HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA!

As every Christian knows, there is only one enemy that threatens our entire civilization. And I am, of course, not talking about Satan. I'm talking about those damned homosexuals! Yes, they give otherwise dull hair radiant highlights and our imperfect décor those fabulous flourishes that elude our more predictable heterosexual sensibilities, but at what price? In exchange for a little panache, we allow homosexuals to steal our children and destroy our Christian marriages. And how do they do this? With their secret masterplan -- The Homosexual Agenda!

Many a well-intentioned person has asked me, "Betty, what exactly is The Homosexual Agenda?" Well, if you have to ask, you are probably already under its pernicious influence and blithely hop-scotching your way straight to Hell. Nevertheless, the details of The Homosexual Agenda have -- up until this day -- been kept more secret than the nature of John Travolta's and Tom Cruise's marriages. But I am pleased to announce that through innumerable free vodka sea-breezes and some artful Christian skullduggery, I have gotten my hands on an authentic copy of The Homosexual Agenda. Praise the Lord!

I have had my secretaries, Miss Anne Thrope and Anita Priceczech, transcribe The Homosexual Agenda from the back of a used cocktail napkin (the original is to be placed in the Smithsonian Institute) for your convenient reference. Never again shall we be surprised by what these malevolent Nancy Boys are up to. While they may still be able to surprise us with a cunningly perfect piece of Chinese porcelain for our Biederimeier end-table, they will never again be able to surreptitiously take over our culture, families and prime-time television without God-fearing Christians being one step ahead of them! Praise the Lord!
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

Did you know that gays wish to point out that most pedophilia is between a man and a young girl. They even go as far to call it 'straight' pedophilia when actually there is no such thing. Any male having intercourse with an adolescent male or female is far from straight. Any sexual intercourse outside of a 'committed relationship between a man and a woman is deviant, degrading, defaming, unhealthy, unnatural, and morally unsound.

The BLTG deviants stereotyped and isolated themselves into a conundrum that is finally being exposed. Any married male buttsexing an adolescent male is not 'straight' but a closet bisexual with tendencies for young children. Thank the perverted liberals for all this classified confusion folks but at least the yolk is now finally being separated from the white.
Ernst Rohm coming to America with Homofascism.
Shoulda left the schools, Disney, and The Boy Scouts alone. Dead givaway.
BOO-YAHHHH!!!!!
LOL!

Hi Jade!

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

Billy Vomit wrote:
THE HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA!
As every Christian knows, there is only one enemy that threatens our entire civilization. And I am, of course, not talking about Satan. I'm talking about those damned homosexuals! Yes, they give otherwise dull hair radiant highlights and our imperfect décor those fabulous flourishes that elude our more predictable heterosexual sensibilities, but at what price? In exchange for a little panache, we allow homosexuals to steal our children and destroy our Christian marriages. And how do they do this? With their secret masterplan -- The Homosexual Agenda!
Many a well-intentioned person has asked me, "Betty, what exactly is The Homosexual Agenda?" Well, if you have to ask, you are probably already under its pernicious influence and blithely hop-scotching your way straight to Hell. Nevertheless, the details of The Homosexual Agenda have -- up until this day -- been kept more secret than the nature of John Travolta's and Tom Cruise's marriages. But I am pleased to announce that through innumerable free vodka sea-breezes and some artful Christian skullduggery, I have gotten my hands on an authentic copy of The Homosexual Agenda. Praise the Lord!
I have had my secretaries, Miss Anne Thrope and Anita Priceczech, transcribe The Homosexual Agenda from the back of a used cocktail napkin (the original is to be placed in the Smithsonian Institute) for your convenient reference. Never again shall we be surprised by what these malevolent Nancy Boys are up to. While they may still be able to surprise us with a cunningly perfect piece of Chinese porcelain for our Biederimeier end-table, they will never again be able to surreptitiously take over our culture, families and prime-time television without God-fearing Christians being one step ahead of them! Praise the Lord!
2 loosely based on reality 2 read

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
Did you know that gays wish to point out that most pedophilia is between a man and a young girl. They even go as far to call it 'straight' pedophilia when actually there is no such thing. Any male having intercourse with an adolescent male or female is far from straight. Any sexual intercourse outside of a 'committed relationship between a man and a woman is deviant, degrading, defaming, unhealthy, unnatural, and morally unsound.
The BLTG deviants stereotyped and isolated themselves into a conundrum that is finally being exposed. Any married male buttsexing an adolescent male is not 'straight' but a closet bisexual with tendencies for young children. Thank the perverted liberals for all this classified confusion folks but at least the yolk is now finally being separated from the white.
Ernst Rohm coming to America with Homofascism.
Shoulda left the schools, Disney, and The Boy Scouts alone. Dead givaway.
BOO-YAHHHH!!!!!
LOL!
Hi Jade!
2 just plain nuts 2 read

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 47,181 - 47,200 of67,660
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••