The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#70118 Oct 21, 2012
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Kiwi-Wire must have died or was cured of [email protected]
I know! I keep hopeing to run into him on this thread.....
He was posting on offbeat yesterday, sos he's not dead + I hope he aint cured.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#70119 Oct 21, 2012
Naked Gay Cat wrote:
<quoted text> Make sure it slams into his butt on the way out.
U'd think he'd notice?
Ha, he'd probably think it's his mamma behind him in the doorway!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#70120 Oct 21, 2012
Chico wrote:
grreat partay
_chartreuse_ your new avatar sux
This blue 1?
It's the "windows blue screen of death"
crash!
I'd change it again but it takes like 12 hours to appear + in the meantime theres no pic.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#70121 Oct 21, 2012
JOSE wrote:
gotta ho lotta mo
lotta mo
mo
Why do the homosexuals that frequent this thread or any homosexual for that matter avoid discussing the differences between a pedophile and a homosexual? According to QT it is like comparing apples and oranges. I wood like QT to explain more in depth about what that means exactly.
-perhaps it is the similarities of the homo and pedo
think? Keep in mind 87% of molested children are boys. Why won't any gay challenged me.
"Its great" you always have a answer for everything. Why do you molest your dog Son?
Wow spam on this thread! whoda thought it.

1 time only answer like I've given (+ loads of other posters have given) on other threads + forums.
Homosexuals go for same sex ADULT relationships only. Pedos go for childeren. Makes no difference if their personal pref is boys or girls they're still pede's. Homosexuals have adult only relationships where theres no victim or abuse. Pedos have adult/child relationship where theres a perpretator (the pedo) and a victim (child). The child is always the victim because they are incapable of giving the informed consent. Like I said if its girls or boys, doesnt really matter (only to the pedo perhaps) because its abuse. Sometimes pedos carry on an adult relationship doesent make them a regualar homo or regualar straight just means they're trying to appear OK or getting available sex. Where regualar homos sometimes have relationships that appear straight they don't ever have them with childeren.
Now don't tell me u cannot get that?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#70122 Oct 21, 2012
JOSE wrote:
First have you had your lunch yet ? IF NOT YOU MAY WANT TO WAIT AWHILE!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZrZJpt-tGxIXX
GURANTEE MAKE A BILLY GOAT PUKE
This should be considered child endangerment. I mean really, Jerry Sandusky was the stereotypical gay pedo.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Porter from Portland

Athens, TX

#70123 Oct 21, 2012
iTS greeeeat wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, here is what I would like to discuss with you... Why are you a fascist hypocrite swine who wants to preach, yet you call yourself righteous while you sin just like the rest of us? Hypocrite much? Sinful? Yes. Are you going to hell for your condemnation and judgemental, self-conceited, lying ways, bigot? No doubt about it!
Did you do your little boi up the butt today?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
iTS greeeeat

Angier, NC

#70124 Oct 21, 2012
Porter from Portland wrote:
<quoted text>Did you do your little boi up the butt today?
No, I did YOU up the butt today. Why would you ask me a question when you already know the answer to it, Assy McGee?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Porter from Portland

Athens, TX

#70125 Oct 21, 2012
iTS greeeeat wrote:
<quoted text> No, I did YOU up the butt today. Why would you ask me a question when you already know the answer to it, Assy McGee?
You lie for I gotta one way poop chute, no deposits received here!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
iTS greeeeat

Angier, NC

#70126 Oct 21, 2012
<quoted text>You lie for I gotta one way poop chute, no deposits received here!!!
LOL Okay, whatever you say... We don't have to talk about your secret if you don't wanna.. ;)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
iTS greeeeat

Angier, NC

#70127 Oct 21, 2012
Porter, I know what you do, you know what you do.. I guess nobody else needs to know because what we do is strictly between us.. If you want to hide behind the closet door then go right ahead, I can't stop you and I can't tell you what to do with your life. But we both still know the truth, your rectum has been wrecked for sure and I'm so sorry for what I did to you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Porter from Portland

Athens, TX

#70128 Oct 21, 2012
iTS greeeeat wrote:
Porter, I know what you do, you know what you do.. I guess nobody else needs to know because what we do is strictly between us.. If you want to hide behind the closet door then go right ahead, I can't stop you and I can't tell you what to do with your life. But we both still know the truth, your rectum has been wrecked for sure and I'm so sorry for what I did to you.
Why do queers fantasize about wrecking a Normal Decent Hetero'sRectum?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#70129 Oct 21, 2012
<quoted text>Why do queers fantasize about wrecking a Normal Decent Hetero'sRectum?
Why do straights fantasize about queers having queer sex all the time?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Porter from Portland

Athens, TX

#70130 Oct 21, 2012
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do straights fantasize about queers having queer sex all the time?
Why aint you got no queer avatar no more, did you straighten up or something?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Porter from Portland

Athens, TX

#70131 Oct 21, 2012
Keep rectumwreckers away from kids!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#70132 Oct 21, 2012
<quoted text>Why aint you got no queer avatar no more, did you straighten up or something?
No
It got copied, I changed it & it got copied again like, so I changed it, then changed it for a joke 1 just briefly, then got told it was a bit "feminine" "like all my avatars" not that that matters but I figured I'd show the troll who said that, that I can do non-fem avatars too.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Porter from Portland

Athens, TX

#70133 Oct 21, 2012
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
No
It got copied, I changed it & it got copied again like, so I changed it, then changed it for a joke 1 just briefly, then got told it was a bit "feminine" "like all my avatars" not that that matters but I figured I'd show the troll who said that, that I can do non-fem avatars too.
If you're queer you ought to post a pic of a cat/kitten, most male queers have cats/kittens for pets.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Porter from Portland

Athens, TX

#70134 Oct 21, 2012
Real, Normal and Decent males have dogs for pets:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#70136 Oct 21, 2012
I don't have pets.
Lol. That could be a new "test"
Hmm, except for those hetero couples who have cats...... Oh + I guess bisexuals have cats and dogs right?
Hey, get new born babies and rattle a toy cat and dog infront of them see which they like best. Itta be like, yeh born liking cats/dogs.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Porter from Portland

Athens, TX

#70137 Oct 21, 2012
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
I don't have pets.
Lol. That could be a new "test"
Hmm, except for those hetero couples who have cats...... Oh + I guess bisexuals have cats and dogs right?
Hey, get new born babies and rattle a toy cat and dog infront of them see which they like best. Itta be like, yeh born liking cats/dogs.
There used to be a poster here named Old Borngay, his gay cat died from AIDS.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JOSE

San Jose, CA

#70138 Oct 21, 2012
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow spam on this thread! whoda thought it.
1 time only answer like I've given (+ loads of other posters have given) on other threads + forums.
Homosexuals go for same sex ADULT relationships only. Pedos go for childeren. Makes no difference if their personal pref is boys or girls they're still pede's. Homosexuals have adult only relationships where theres no victim or abuse. Pedos have adult/child relationship where theres a perpretator (the pedo) and a victim (child). The child is always the victim because they are incapable of giving the informed consent. Like I said if its girls or boys, doesnt really matter (only to the pedo perhaps) because its abuse. Sometimes pedos carry on an adult relationship doesent make them a regualar homo or regualar straight just means they're trying to appear OK or getting available sex. Where regualar homos sometimes have relationships that appear straight they don't ever have them with childeren.
Now don't tell me u cannot get that?
(+ loads of other posters have given) on other threads + forums.?
perhaps on other threads, i do not know. I do know until now you are the first on this thread to take a stand and give a logical explanation. Thank you very informative.

_Chartreuse_ and a deep blue avatar kind of don't go together.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News South Korean military convicts soldier for havi... 1 min Lester 5
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 9 min Frankie Rizzo 49,266
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 25 min Truth 25,631
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 26 min Amused 440
Big Memorial Day Party 27 min Augie 6
News Katherine Clark, Betsy DeVos get into heated di... 58 min Rainbow Kid 4
Gay oovoo (Dec '12) 1 hr Bob smith 64
News Middle School Gay-Straight Alliance Allowed To ... 1 hr Doctor Feelgood 35
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 2 hr BOSE 5,993
More from around the web