Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

There is an old saying about philandering men with too many women and that is the man is "Thinking with his di*k"
Homosexuals take this saying to a whole new level.
Hairy Hay

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Now that was funny!!! Welcome to the thread. You'll learn to just ignore the multiple user-name troll(s). They can't keep a registered account because they have been banned so many times. Now the two that haunt this thread scamper around from proxy-server to server.
Or just disappear for a weekend. Right sugarsush? We heart you!
Hairy Hay

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Boy do I feel hairy today. Itchy too.
Hi! I'm Hairy Hay from Huntington, can I h*mp you?

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

I see our resident MA troll is speaking about his personal experience being a closeted homosexual. How sad for his wife. I do hope he continues sharing his own personal fetishes, because it simply doesn't apply to any of the other gay people on this thread!
Hairy Hay

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Heya. Just saw u on another forum. U called me "Jade" there. Should I be flattered? He's bin voted #1 neat gay. I had the title oneday, very briefly (until "R#" came to its senses again)
Thanks tubby! Stop propping up that ego of yours too. You're two paychecks and a missed car payment from selling your worthless can for meth. The can that isn't recyclable but used, very very used.
Hairy Hay

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
I see our resident MA troll is speaking about his personal experience being a closeted homosexual. How sad for his wife. I do hope he continues sharing his own personal fetishes, because it simply doesn't apply to any of the other gay people on this thread!
Oh Jadeth! Come touch me. Hold me. Is that baby powder in your hand today? So soft. So Jade.
Oh dear? Oh my?
UH....UH....UHHHHHHHHHH!!
Another lobster fart. Sorry!
CONFUZED

Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Confucius Say
The Opera is the only place where a guy gets stabbed and instead of bleeding, he sings.

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

AscendedFalmer wrote:
You sound gay. You gay bro? We're in a gay cafe for gay people and here you are.
Ha smacking ha. This 1s too funny. Plz can I borrow it?
Yeh, and plz come back even if the cafe thread isent a serious disscussion forum it's a vent.

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Ralph wrote:
Yeah that was SO funny! Simple-minded queers are so easily amused.
Yeh, just as well for u. Ur brain is stretched enough.

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Hairy Hay wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks tubby! Stop propping up that ego of yours too. You're two paychecks and a missed car payment from selling your worthless can for meth. The can that isn't recyclable but used, very very used.
Tubby? Ha. A poster said I was probably bald the other day too.
Proppin ma ego? Yeh easy to do on Topix bc no matter how much a loser u are there's someone url find on this site even more loserish.
Don't have a car and don't do meth. My "can" is unused and staying that way, cheers for ur concern.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Get out and stay out!
Or what?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>Ha smacking ha. This 1s too funny. Plz can I borrow it?
Yeh, and plz come back even if the cafe thread isent a serious disscussion forum it's a vent.
Hehehe of course you can borrow it. All my weapons for all my people! Muahahah!

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
The federal reserve ruining us all.
Does msnbc talk about it?
Does fox talk about it?
Does cnn talk about it?
Very little if at all. They say the word 'debt' but they rarely point out the pink elephant and real boogeyman ruining us all. Nor do they go into detail of the how and the why, nor do they 'push' for the audit of such a cartel.
The private bank. With little or zero govt oversight.
I wish I could print paper, loan it to the govt, charge interest, and have the taxpayers pay for it all. And if we the bank lose money on trillions of dollars in bad investments we just print more paper, loan it to the govt, add interest, so they can bail us out, and have the taxpayers pay for it.
If we make money. Screw you!
God Bless America!!!
Along with homosexuality, the federal reserve, The Worlds Biggest Lie.
A match made in heaven. Or hell.
There will come a day
Schools out,
Talk to ya tomorrow!
I hope!
LMFAO

UR clueless and on Welfare fraud. I hope Romney is election but too bad a President has little to zero power. Power in in the Congress and we must go with what other nations say too but I hope they take your welfare away from you.

Read a book on political science and get a GED

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
If he had a wife, he would not have time to just sit here all the time. He's never been married to male or female. No one would have him.

Besides, he's old and ugly now and always was ugly. Isn't it odd how someone sits on the boards talking about sex of others 24/7? He needs to get laid and get over it. He needs a big D*&^ up his ass but what man would be willing to do it? None.

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Troll reminds me of WBC lesbian. She lied when she said she is an attorney. Her license was revoke long ago. They all lose the licenses soon after they get them because they are idiots and commit fraud.

They love attention but they are one broke bunch living in one house with Gawd only knows how many people. Orgies and Satanic worship takes place at WBC and the lesbians is taking it up the arse, mouth, pud, ears and everything else then she uses a strap on for the old man and gets his old ass.
SNAKEYE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

j8ster about 475 lbs now, about a quarter ton
1/4 ton Q T
SNAKEYE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:

YOU HOPE HE CONTINUES SHARING ???
what are you gay or something ?
freak
HMOITO R2

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

only took four years to shut Jade up

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Fragmented sentence structure with no experience using basic punctuation is a true sign of closet case/fragile social interaction! Even a chimp can pound away on a computer, so you little troll wlllower(s), educate yourself!
Daren

Tyler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

I wonder who's judging posts 10x?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 47,121 - 47,140 of67,595
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••