“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#69929 Oct 18, 2012
I see our resident MA troll is speaking about his personal experience being a closeted homosexual. How sad for his wife. I do hope he continues sharing his own personal fetishes, because it simply doesn't apply to any of the other gay people on this thread!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hairy Hay

Pittsfield, MA

#69932 Oct 18, 2012
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Heya. Just saw u on another forum. U called me "Jade" there. Should I be flattered? He's bin voted #1 neat gay. I had the title oneday, very briefly (until "R#" came to its senses again)
Thanks tubby! Stop propping up that ego of yours too. You're two paychecks and a missed car payment from selling your worthless can for meth. The can that isn't recyclable but used, very very used.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hairy Hay

Pittsfield, MA

#69933 Oct 18, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
I see our resident MA troll is speaking about his personal experience being a closeted homosexual. How sad for his wife. I do hope he continues sharing his own personal fetishes, because it simply doesn't apply to any of the other gay people on this thread!
Oh Jadeth! Come touch me. Hold me. Is that baby powder in your hand today? So soft. So Jade.
Oh dear? Oh my?
UH....UH....UHHHHHHHHHH!!
Another lobster fart. Sorry!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CONFUZED

Kiev, Ukraine

#69934 Oct 18, 2012
Confucius Say
The Opera is the only place where a guy gets stabbed and instead of bleeding, he sings.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#69938 Oct 18, 2012
AscendedFalmer wrote:
You sound gay. You gay bro? We're in a gay cafe for gay people and here you are.
Ha smacking ha. This 1s too funny. Plz can I borrow it?
Yeh, and plz come back even if the cafe thread isent a serious disscussion forum it's a vent.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#69940 Oct 18, 2012
Ralph wrote:
Yeah that was SO funny! Simple-minded queers are so easily amused.
Yeh, just as well for u. Ur brain is stretched enough.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#69941 Oct 18, 2012
Hairy Hay wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks tubby! Stop propping up that ego of yours too. You're two paychecks and a missed car payment from selling your worthless can for meth. The can that isn't recyclable but used, very very used.
Tubby? Ha. A poster said I was probably bald the other day too.
Proppin ma ego? Yeh easy to do on Topix bc no matter how much a loser u are there's someone url find on this site even more loserish.
Don't have a car and don't do meth. My "can" is unused and staying that way, cheers for ur concern.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#69942 Oct 18, 2012
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Get out and stay out!
Or what?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#69943 Oct 18, 2012
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>Ha smacking ha. This 1s too funny. Plz can I borrow it?
Yeh, and plz come back even if the cafe thread isent a serious disscussion forum it's a vent.
Hehehe of course you can borrow it. All my weapons for all my people! Muahahah!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#69944 Oct 18, 2012
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
The federal reserve ruining us all.
Does msnbc talk about it?
Does fox talk about it?
Does cnn talk about it?
Very little if at all. They say the word 'debt' but they rarely point out the pink elephant and real boogeyman ruining us all. Nor do they go into detail of the how and the why, nor do they 'push' for the audit of such a cartel.
The private bank. With little or zero govt oversight.
I wish I could print paper, loan it to the govt, charge interest, and have the taxpayers pay for it all. And if we the bank lose money on trillions of dollars in bad investments we just print more paper, loan it to the govt, add interest, so they can bail us out, and have the taxpayers pay for it.
If we make money. Screw you!
God Bless America!!!
Along with homosexuality, the federal reserve, The Worlds Biggest Lie.
A match made in heaven. Or hell.
There will come a day
Schools out,
Talk to ya tomorrow!
I hope!
LMFAO

UR clueless and on Welfare fraud. I hope Romney is election but too bad a President has little to zero power. Power in in the Congress and we must go with what other nations say too but I hope they take your welfare away from you.

Read a book on political science and get a GED

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Syracuse, NY

#69947 Oct 18, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
If he had a wife, he would not have time to just sit here all the time. He's never been married to male or female. No one would have him.

Besides, he's old and ugly now and always was ugly. Isn't it odd how someone sits on the boards talking about sex of others 24/7? He needs to get laid and get over it. He needs a big D*&^ up his ass but what man would be willing to do it? None.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Syracuse, NY

#69949 Oct 18, 2012
Troll reminds me of WBC lesbian. She lied when she said she is an attorney. Her license was revoke long ago. They all lose the licenses soon after they get them because they are idiots and commit fraud.

They love attention but they are one broke bunch living in one house with Gawd only knows how many people. Orgies and Satanic worship takes place at WBC and the lesbians is taking it up the arse, mouth, pud, ears and everything else then she uses a strap on for the old man and gets his old ass.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SNAKEYE

Tampa, FL

#69950 Oct 18, 2012
j8ster about 475 lbs now, about a quarter ton
1/4 ton Q T

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SNAKEYE

Tampa, FL

#69951 Oct 18, 2012
NE Jade wrote:

YOU HOPE HE CONTINUES SHARING ???
what are you gay or something ?
freak

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
HMOITO R2

San Jose, CA

#69953 Oct 18, 2012
only took four years to shut Jade up

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#69954 Oct 18, 2012
Fragmented sentence structure with no experience using basic punctuation is a true sign of closet case/fragile social interaction! Even a chimp can pound away on a computer, so you little troll wlllower(s), educate yourself!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Daren

Kilgore, TX

#69955 Oct 18, 2012
I wonder who's judging posts 10x?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#69956 Oct 18, 2012
Drew wrote:
<quoted text> How often do you participate in gay fisting?
I'd like to participate in putting a fist to your noggin.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
HMOITO R2

Ashburn, VA

#69957 Oct 18, 2012
Now j8ster a expert on closet case, based on life experiences. Tell us your coming out story please.
When did you transcend from female to a gay man wannabee?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
HMOITO R2

Saint Louis, MO

#69958 Oct 18, 2012
Naked Gay Cat wrote:
<quoted text> I'd like to participate in putting a fist to your noggin.
noggin? is that gay slang for leather daddy?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 5 min Reverend Alan 4,935
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 12 min Static Charge 26,583
Why (R1) Righteous One is a POS (Dec '12) 12 min Frankie Rizzo 67
Gay veterans get OK for Boston's St. Patrick's ... 20 min Lawrence Wolf 26
It's Wednesday - Let's Discuss NE Jade 28 min Marcus 3
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 29 min Frankie Rizzo 5,245
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 44 min Brian_G 4,273
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 3 hr NorCal Native 2,781