Carthage, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Hey is there going to be a BIG PARTY in here this weekend?

Anybody know?
Roy

Carthage, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

What ever happened to that stupid old queer that was on welfare, collected empty cans and lived above a liquor store?
Roy

Carthage, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

And where is that dried up ugly old hag that used to hang around here?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Roy wrote:
Who? You're girlfriend?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Roy wrote:
You're still here, aren't you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>You're still here, aren't you?
ROFL!!!

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Hairy Hay wrote:
Good morning child stealers.
Heya. Just saw u on another forum. U called me "Jade" there. Should I be flattered? He's bin voted #1 neat gay. I had the title oneday, very briefly (until "R#" came to its senses again)

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Kiwi-Wire has been awfully quiet. I wonder if he/she/it got AIDS from Old Boring Gay and croaked too?
U never know. But that would be sad......
Cept he's still about! I've seen him posting elsewhere.

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Heya "Straight Sh00ter"! where are u?

I've bin working on improving my "yo mama" stuff. Well, it couldtna got much worse!
Seasonal appropriate...
Yo mamma don't remember when ur birthday is, she just gets out the cake + candles every time there's lightining.
Yo mamma don't have to dress up for halloween, it's the only night of the year she can go out without makeup.

Ha! just got ur username too. Ur really shouldent go round shooting straights, they cannot help it, they were born that way.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

BlondePrince wrote:
<quoted text>Most are from one person, one troll. I created this thread under the name Blond King because the old thread went down and the bulk of posts are in fact just a closeted homosexual homophobes who is jealous of the rest of us. He posts 24/7/365 and I am the one who uses a computer for business and doing so now and created this thread and stopped by and I am not here all the time. I am not on here much at all in amount of time.

The troll thinks his posts will disrupt and since he has no life, he sits on here and posts constantly. Topix might be in charge but this thread was created by me for a given reason as stated in title. It has been off topic all along and will stay that way like every other thread in Topix does until Topix forces people to register and blocks proxy servers.

Unregistered should not be allowed to post and proxy servers should NOT be allowed on here. Do that and offer an ignore button and the whole mess is cleaned up instantly.
Thank you! I've been here for about a week and I've been trying to put into words what is fundamentally wrong with this whole forum. They should track IP addresses or something.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>You best not be here when BIG TEX gets back or you'll have hell to pay!
Ooooh I'm really scared. What's he going to do! Caps lock me?

Better clear out before big tex comes back with his big letters...

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

AscendedFalmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooh I'm really scared. What's he going to do! Caps lock me?
Better clear out before big tex comes back with his big letters...
Now that was funny!!! Welcome to the thread. You'll learn to just ignore the multiple user-name troll(s). They can't keep a registered account because they have been banned so many times. Now the two that haunt this thread scamper around from proxy-server to server.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Now that was funny!!! Welcome to the thread. You'll learn to just ignore the multiple user-name troll(s). They can't keep a registered account because they have been banned so many times. Now the two that haunt this thread scamper around from proxy-server to server.
Plus he asked if there was going to be a party here this weekend. He knows the deal.....BE HERE & BE QUEER. HOT DICKS FOR GUYS...HOT CHICKS FOR GIRLS! Of course he is here already 24/7 365! ROTFL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Don't rile BIG TEX, he don't cotton to queers.
ok that last one was 100% sarcasm, but now I am being serious.

Bring your fat ass redneck uncle-grandpa over to the forum and I'll show him a queer that knows jujitsu.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Now that was funny!!! Welcome to the thread. You'll learn to just ignore the multiple user-name troll(s). They can't keep a registered account because they have been banned so many times. Now the two that haunt this thread scamper around from proxy-server to server.
As an openly gay person in a homophobic society, I think I'm prepared for the trolls on this forum. I've had much worse happen to me than anything these paramecium wannabes could muster.
Charlie Chan

Nonthaburi, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

AscendedFalmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you! I've been here for about a week and I've been trying to put into words what is fundamentally wrong with this whole forum. They should track IP addresses or something.
track ip address wtf for? homopedo's should not be allowed to post on this thread Jade is a good example. Locked in a cage.
career pedo
Charlie Chan

Nonthaburi, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

AscendedFalmer wrote:
<quoted text>
ok that last one was 100% sarcasm, but now I am being serious.
Bring your fat ass redneck uncle-grandpa over to the forum and I'll show him a queer that knows jujitsu.
give it your best shot turd breath, jujitsu haha i will simply beaich slap your fruity ass

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

You sound gay. You gay bro? We're in a gay cafe for gay people and here you are.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Seriously though, I'm not about to support this bullshit on a discussion forum. Make a valid point or this is my last response.
Walter

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

I think I will close my eyes and flip a coin to see which liar I shall vote for in the election. I registered to vote a month ago since this is the first Presidential election I am sad that this is the best this country has to offer. On a good note MAYBE the economy will improve as the rich Democrats or rich Republicans may help create jobs depending on whom gets elected. Actually my vote doesn't really matter in the Presidential race as the Electoral College elects the President but my vote does matter when it comes to the House or Senate. The choices in own state are abysmal at best. Another case of liars at their worst.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••