The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#70079 Oct 21, 2012
The wife of Mitty knows they lost and is already saying he will not run again. He ran three times now and lost each time! He does have a chance to win the pop vote but States is not a Democracy and that Electoral College will prove Obama wins because there is no way now Mitty can win it.

Here is the mitty wife as she knows election is over.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/18/ann-...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Syracuse, NY

#70080 Oct 21, 2012
This is why I warned about all those pop polls and BTW, Obama is now gaining in FL and VA in Electoral College but can win with out them or the pop vote.

If there is some way Romney can pull it off and win and just get that troll off the welfare and arrested for welfare fraud, I'd vote for Romney but for me personally, it makes zero difference who wins. LGBT Civil Rights move forward no matter what like they did in Bush years, no President can raise or lower taxes. Congress controls most everything and if my taxes went up or down big deal. What I keep in the States is not going to have effect on me. Most of my assets are not even in the States. What fool would keep all assets in a nation that could go under? Nations rise and fall all the time and if the States fell, the world continues on and my wealth continues on as well as my homes throughout the world. I will still do as I please but would like to see the broke troll lose welfare somehow.

http://www.examiner.com/article/if-the-polls-...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#70081 Oct 21, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
The wife of Mitty knows they lost and is already saying he will not run again. He ran three times now and lost each time! He does have a chance to win the pop vote but States is not a Democracy and that Electoral College will prove Obama wins because there is no way now Mitty can win it.
Here is the mitty wife as she knows election is over.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/18/ann-...
I like the data, but Huff was wrong about the Prop8 results.

Personally, I'm going to wait until Nov 7 to find out.

In the meantime, I off to precinct.

I recommend it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Syracuse, NY

#70082 Oct 21, 2012
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the data, but Huff was wrong about the Prop8 results.
Personally, I'm going to wait until Nov 7 to find out.
In the meantime, I off to precinct.
I recommend it.
They are all wrong on lots of things as always. For me, I don't care who wins because Civil Rights are not up to public vote or what a President says. All public votes for or against gay marriage will be tossed out in less than two years when federal law kicks in with Civil Union for all States and that will end the whole problem. NAACP has taken this up as a Civil Rights matter now this last summer and they never lose so expect LGBT full Civil Rights soon and federal level is best so SS and other important things come into play.

Romney, Obama, Jane Fonda or Hitler for President would not stop it since a President is mostly a figurehead with less power than Queen of England because under their constitution she can at anytime dismiss Parliament and take full control over all areas of power and rule alone. She always makes maps and gives the military the exact way she wants things done and never loses. The Prime Minister has to walk backwards when leaving her office lmao

It takes declaration of Martial Law for a US President to do those kinds of things and I think we were under than only once in history but don't hold me to it, it might have been twice but I only remember history of the one time at this moment.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Syracuse, NY

#70083 Oct 21, 2012
Never worry about single State prop this or that. Those are unconstitutional either way and will be tossed out soon for constitutional amendment of Civil Rights like was needed for black people and then it is a case closed forever.

This is why I never get impressed when a State legalizes gay marriage or one does not because the public have no right to vote on Civil Rights even for self let alone others.

It will be federal law soon in our favor no matter who is in power.

The tone has been nicer under Obama but LGBT gained more Civil Rights the years Bush was in power yet neither Bush nor Obama have anything to do with it other than setting a national tone to either respect LGBT or use some idiot religious text that goes against science like a moronic Mormon cult member might do. LOL

Gotta go. Going down stairs now out to Beach. I just had breakfast in room so time to do Beach and some workout etc.... My BAYBEEE is with me.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CONFUZED

Montréal, Canada

#70084 Oct 21, 2012
Confucius Say
Man with five dicks will have pants that fit like a glove.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Syracuse, NY

#70086 Oct 21, 2012
Everyone knows the troll is here 24/7/365

It claims to be married to a female? That's so not true. It's not married to anyone or it would not have time to just sit here all the time with bi-polar and awake days at a time posting and watching this thread.

Bi-polar is a real illness but no excuse to be on disability for long term since there are meds to treat it and get to work as in a job. Homophobia is a mental illness too but it can be treated with meds and people can go to work and then she shrink after work.

Obamacare cannot be reversed and only minor changes made and some changes are needed but it will cover these mental illnesses for the troll to get his lazy ass working. He could be a busboy who cleans tables for waiters. There are 70 year old busboys that lack education but at least are willing to earn a living to pay own way in life. No shame in work no matter what kind even if uneducated type. Shame is being a bum. Some people did not have a chance for an education and others not smart enough but either way, there are plenty of jobs out there for work like that. The jobless rate is more on jobs for more educated people with four years or less in College right now.

Those with six or more years have no problems and those who are not educated have no problems getting work. Burger King always hires, restaurants hire and of course, those with six or more years College can find work in high paying sectors.

There are those of us with College who do not work in our given field. We are in business for ourselves and we hire people. I'm fair with my employees and they get bonuses for hard work. I have to start making out Christmas checks in a few weeks so I can give one thousand dollar bonus for that holiday to each employee who counts on that. It was 800 last year and a thousand this year but they don't know that yet and are expecting 800 bucks so they get a little increase.

To run a good business, you have to treat your employees well for them to build your company through hard work. I have workers who need extra money and will work from 7am to 10pm some days. They get time in a half so the $15 pay they make is then $22.50 an hour for those hours and it adds up.

No one makes less than $12 most are paid $15-$20 an hour with increases every three years and the executives of course make more. Managers are on Salary which comes to $60 an hour and I make executives 500-800k per year and CFO makes the most at ten million a year for obvious reasons. He gets a raise every five years. He pays about 14% in taxes like Romney while those making $15 an hour pay 20-25% but that is the government not me. The poor pay more in taxes until Congress passes the Obama tax plan. A President cannot lower or raise taxes.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Syracuse, NY

#70087 Oct 21, 2012
All LGBT make your posts long so troll has trouble reading. He admits posts are just too long for him to read so make them as long as it will go knowing his OCD forces him to spend an hour reading a post and then he gets frustrated because it was too long for him to read. He is a slow reader.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Porter from Portland

Athens, TX

#70103 Oct 21, 2012
Are there any rectumwreckers in here today?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#70105 Oct 21, 2012
Your Good Reverend wrote:
Would anyone like to discuss what they learned from my sermon this morning?
The floor is now open.
- Your Good Reverend
Amen and thanks Good Reverend for those words of wisdom. It is clear we are up against a well funded, well organized conspiracy of gays, atheists, communists and other miscreants to undermine western civilization. On November 6th, lets fight back by sending our Kenyan imposter back to his lover, Larry Sinclair.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#70106 Oct 21, 2012
Each and every poll that has been released this weekend spell bad news for our gay-friendly president.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JOSE

San Jose, CA

#70108 Oct 21, 2012
GrReat sermon .... i learned alot opps i mint a lot opps ment j8ster going to blow a gasket !!!! Now i have done it!! I'M IN BIG TROUBLE!!! I BARELY SURVIVED THE LAST TONGUE THRASHING .......... i'm a goner fur sure this time. j8ster (qt) the GAMA MASA show mercy on me please. Iz my sentence structure otay? I will try real hard to learn proper edicate to please the great and powerful GAMA MASA.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
iTS greeeeat

Angier, NC

#70109 Oct 21, 2012
Your Good Reverend wrote:
Would anyone like to discuss what they learned from my sermon this morning?
The floor is now open.
- Your Good Reverend
Yes, here is what I would like to discuss with you... Why are you a fascist hypocrite swine who wants to preach, yet you call yourself righteous while you sin just like the rest of us? Hypocrite much? Sinful? Yes. Are you going to hell for your condemnation and judgemental, self-conceited, lying ways, bigot? No doubt about it!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JOSE

San Jose, CA

#70111 Oct 21, 2012
First have you had your lunch yet ? IF NOT YOU MAY WANT TO WAIT AWHILE!!

GURANTEE MAKE A BILLY GOAT PUKE

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JOSE

San Jose, CA

#70112 Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JOSE

San Jose, CA

#70113 Oct 21, 2012
gotta ho lotta mo
lotta mo
mo

Why do the homosexuals that frequent this thread or any homosexual for that matter avoid discussing the differences between a pedophile and a homosexual? According to QT it is like comparing apples and oranges. I wood like QT to explain more in depth about what that means exactly.
-perhaps it is the similarities of the homo and pedo
think? Keep in mind 87% of molested children are boys. Why won't any gay challenged me.
"Its great" you always have a answer for everything. Why do you molest your dog Son?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Chico

San Jose, CA

#70114 Oct 21, 2012
Stephen Colbert Argues Christ Never Condemned Gay Marriage
Comedy Central's mock-news host Stephen Colbert argued on last Thursday's edition of "The Colbert Report" that Christians angry at President Barack Obama's recent endorsement of same-sex marriage are forgetting that the Bible doesn't record Jesus as having ever said anything about such unions.

Addressing the issue that made headlines all across America last week, Colbert played the clip of Obama's official endorsement in an interview with ABC News last Wednesday, and then joked about it in his usual satirical style.

"I don't know about you, but I am still reeling from President Obama's announcement that he is gay," Colbert said. "I have to assume that's the reason he supports gay marriage."

The talk show host, a Catholic Sunday school teacher who opened up about his faith in Christ earlier this year, played a clip by Dallas mega church pastor Robert Jeffress who said in an interview that Obama has "contradicted the Jesus he says he followed" by endorsing same-sex marriage. Colbert then took out a Bible and searched for what Christ might have said about gay marriage.

When he failed to find a passage, Colbert remarked: "I would like to, but he never said anything about it. Evidently Jesus was so filled with rage that he was speechless.

"I am confident he condemned it all the time in private, when he was hanging out with those other 12 dudes at their elaborate dinner parties, where they all sat on the same side of the table, just living the bachelor life together, drinking wine and working on their washboard abs."

Follow us

Conservative Christian leaders across the nation have been vocal against Obama's endorsement, however, and some have argued that Jesus did address traditional marriage.

One of President Obama's spiritual advisers, the Rev. Joel Hunter of Florida's North land Church, said in an interview with The Christian Post that Obama should not point to the Golden Rule to explain his support of gay marriage. Pastor Hunter quoted New Testament passage Matthew 19:4-5 to support his belief of Jesus speaking on the issue of marriage.

Jesus says in the passage: "Haven't you read that at the beginning the Creator 'made them male and female,' and said,'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh?'"

-just got to love that guy Stephan Colbert

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#70115 Oct 21, 2012
Bubba wrote:
_Chartreuse_ your avatar sux
Which 1?
I've had 3 this week, now 4ths up.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Chico

San Jose, CA

#70116 Oct 21, 2012
grreat partay

_chartreuse_ your new avatar sux

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Chico

San Jose, CA

#70117 Oct 21, 2012
I'M JUST GETTING STARTED

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 min GAY BS BUSTER 56,200
News Senate candidate Roy Moore says gay sex is "the... 1 min Rose_NoHo 9
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 8 min Freedomofexpression 10,324
News Judge rejects couple's argument for refusing ga... 52 min EdmondWA 224
News Gay teen against same-sex marriage heckled at u... 1 hr Pence of Tides 66
News Seven arrested in Egypt after raising rainbow f... 1 hr Clint 3
News 'Christian Militant' Hopes More Police Officers... 2 hr Rose_NoHo 9
News Cake fundraiser supports gay marriage as Suprem... 2 hr Wondering 59
More from around the web