|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

HOMO NEWS wrote:
ANOUNCEMENT<==========>A NOUNCEMENT
R.I.P.
Old Born Gay (obfu) THE GAY GUY WITH THE AX HAS PERISHED got run over by a bus this morning at 09:35 , some say it was a "freak" axcident.??? friends and family are morning
Er, no, u were on ur short bus this morning at 9:35, fell asleep & had a dream the bus ran someone over. Some said u was a "freak". They really shouldnt that's mean.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

HOMO NEWS wrote:
R.I.P.
Old Born Gay (obfu) THE GAY GUY WITH THE AX HAS PERISHED got run over by a bus this morning at 09:35 , some say it was a "freak" axcident.??? friends and family are morning
The Westboro Baptist Church, that paragon of virtue on the great plains, will celebrate wildly when they get the news.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

That's one less asspirate sailing the seven seas in search of booty.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

The gays have been so quiet here tonight.

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Straight Sh00ter wrote:
The gays have been so quiet here tonight.
Then get off ur computer and talk to them.
They probably didn't want to distract u.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Then get off ur computer and talk to them.
They probably didn't want to distract u.
Keep your day job, you won't make it as a troll.

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep your day job, you won't make it as a troll.
Oh come on seriously! U think I'm trying to troll. Ha smacking ha.
That was just off the cuff banter. U'd KNOW if I was trolling. Been there done that. Now I'm all reformed. Just ask "Kiwi-Wire"
iTS greeeeat

Erwin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Little Tex wrote:
<quoted text>ARE YOU AND YOUR HUBBY (LMFAO) GOING TO BUTT SEX EACH OTHER TONIGHT?
Why? What's it to ya? You tryin to be the monkey in da middle or sumtin? Looky looky, nasty lil pervert, tryin to git all up in between me and my hubby. Soory, we don't allow farm animals to join sexual experience... YUK! YUK! YUK! Filthy curious confused pig! YUK! YUK! YUK!
iTS greeeeat

Erwin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Hey gays, I think it's time to tango, round up and hog tie these heterosexual piggies tonight!! YEEEHAW!!!
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

The federal reserve ruining us all.

Does msnbc talk about it?
Does fox talk about it?
Does cnn talk about it?

Very little if at all. They say the word 'debt' but they rarely point out the pink elephant and real boogeyman ruining us all. Nor do they go into detail of the how and the why, nor do they 'push' for the audit of such a cartel.
The private bank. With little or zero govt oversight.

I wish I could print paper, loan it to the govt, charge interest, and have the taxpayers pay for it all. And if we the bank lose money on trillions of dollars in bad investments we just print more paper, loan it to the govt, add interest, so they can bail us out, and have the taxpayers pay for it.
If we make money. Screw you!
God Bless America!!!

Along with homosexuality, the federal reserve, The Worlds Biggest Lie.
A match made in heaven. Or hell.

There will come a day

Schools out,
Talk to ya tomorrow!
I hope!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Did u mean to say "aren't you mice?"
Yeh, couldn't resist that 1.
Anyway, heya!
Yep that's what I meant. LOL
Let Us Pray

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

HOMO NEWS wrote:
R.I.P.
This is sad. The avatar he had was so cool! I mean a medieval ax, here, in 2012, near Halloween, around election time, during deer season, and the Mayan Calendar ending. I GOT WOOD! This is so exciting! GOTTA GO!!!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Kiwi-Wire has been awfully quiet. I wonder if he/she/it got AIDS from Old Boring Gay and croaked too?
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Go ahead and rate my post down, I'll just give you some more to rate later.

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Go ahead and rate my post down, I'll just give you some more to rate later.
You said something true for once. You live here so you will post more 24/7/365 because you have no life. Proof is you posting here all the time. One cannot be posting here if one is living life doing other things.

Stay in your closet. LGBT do not need some ugly old sick and dumb gay male showing up somewhere in public. Stay under house arrest.
Skyy

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

According to the number of posts by different individuals, I would believe that some of you people should get a life. I mean 2,000 posts on here is rediculous. You must spend all of your waking hours on this. And it is not as if your comments amount to much; on the contrary, most of them are off topic and stupid to start with.

Get a grip!

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Skyy wrote:
According to the number of posts by different individuals, I would believe that some of you people should get a life. I mean 2,000 posts on here is rediculous. You must spend all of your waking hours on this. And it is not as if your comments amount to much; on the contrary, most of them are off topic and stupid to start with.
Get a grip!
Most are from one person, one troll. I created this thread under the name Blond King because the old thread went down and the bulk of posts are in fact just a closeted homosexual homophobes who is jealous of the rest of us. He posts 24/7/365 and I am the one who uses a computer for business and doing so now and created this thread and stopped by and I am not here all the time. I am not on here much at all in amount of time.

The troll thinks his posts will disrupt and since he has no life, he sits on here and posts constantly. Topix might be in charge but this thread was created by me for a given reason as stated in title. It has been off topic all along and will stay that way like every other thread in Topix does until Topix forces people to register and blocks proxy servers.

Unregistered should not be allowed to post and proxy servers should NOT be allowed on here. Do that and offer an ignore button and the whole mess is cleaned up instantly.

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

My gawd Blanche, look at ANR! I paid around 5.50 but don't have exact numbers in front of me and look at the price. It might pullback but is going to $60 or $100.

AA is going to $40 and that one has hundreds of percentage points upward over the next 12-36 months and BAC is going to $50 and trades under $10. Those two are long term investment stocks.

AMD is trading at cash and book for the love of gawd and it's going back to double digits too. All debt there is long term debt thus; cash on hand is huge and the patents and other things it has makes it worth a lot if bought out.

I'm about done with research for the night, going to avoid pre-market trading, sleep in and trade 9:30a to extended hours. I will get more than normal sleep for me. Four hours is all I need but will sleep in. AMD earnings are after market close and expected to be negative this Q thus; the low share price at two bucks and change. Sure would love to see it hit a five year low before it goes back up but not holding breath on that thus; I bought and will average down like Buffett does.
Hairy Hay

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Good morning child stealers.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

BlondePrince wrote:
<quoted text>
Most are from one person, one troll. I created this thread under the name Blond King because the old thread went down and the bulk of posts are in fact just a closeted homosexual homophobes who is jealous of the rest of us. He posts 24/7/365 and I am the one who uses a computer for business and doing so now and created this thread and stopped by and I am not here all the time. I am not on here much at all in amount of time.
The troll thinks his posts will disrupt and since he has no life, he sits on here and posts constantly. Topix might be in charge but this thread was created by me for a given reason as stated in title. It has been off topic all along and will stay that way like every other thread in Topix does until Topix forces people to register and blocks proxy servers.
Unregistered should not be allowed to post and proxy servers should NOT be allowed on here. Do that and offer an ignore button and the whole mess is cleaned up instantly.
Wow, thanks for the info!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 47,081 - 47,100 of67,616
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••