Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#69884 Oct 17, 2012
The gays have been so quiet here tonight.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#69885 Oct 17, 2012
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
The gays have been so quiet here tonight.
Then get off ur computer and talk to them.
They probably didn't want to distract u.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#69886 Oct 17, 2012
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Then get off ur computer and talk to them.
They probably didn't want to distract u.
Keep your day job, you won't make it as a troll.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#69887 Oct 17, 2012
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep your day job, you won't make it as a troll.
Oh come on seriously! U think I'm trying to troll. Ha smacking ha.
That was just off the cuff banter. U'd KNOW if I was trolling. Been there done that. Now I'm all reformed. Just ask "Kiwi-Wire"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
iTS greeeeat

Hillsborough, NC

#69888 Oct 17, 2012
Little Tex wrote:
<quoted text>ARE YOU AND YOUR HUBBY (LMFAO) GOING TO BUTT SEX EACH OTHER TONIGHT?
Why? What's it to ya? You tryin to be the monkey in da middle or sumtin? Looky looky, nasty lil pervert, tryin to git all up in between me and my hubby. Soory, we don't allow farm animals to join sexual experience... YUK! YUK! YUK! Filthy curious confused pig! YUK! YUK! YUK!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
iTS greeeeat

Hillsborough, NC

#69889 Oct 17, 2012
Hey gays, I think it's time to tango, round up and hog tie these heterosexual piggies tonight!! YEEEHAW!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#69890 Oct 17, 2012
The federal reserve ruining us all.

Does msnbc talk about it?
Does fox talk about it?
Does cnn talk about it?

Very little if at all. They say the word 'debt' but they rarely point out the pink elephant and real boogeyman ruining us all. Nor do they go into detail of the how and the why, nor do they 'push' for the audit of such a cartel.
The private bank. With little or zero govt oversight.

I wish I could print paper, loan it to the govt, charge interest, and have the taxpayers pay for it all. And if we the bank lose money on trillions of dollars in bad investments we just print more paper, loan it to the govt, add interest, so they can bail us out, and have the taxpayers pay for it.
If we make money. Screw you!
God Bless America!!!

Along with homosexuality, the federal reserve, The Worlds Biggest Lie.
A match made in heaven. Or hell.

There will come a day

Schools out,
Talk to ya tomorrow!
I hope!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#69891 Oct 17, 2012
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Did u mean to say "aren't you mice?"
Yeh, couldn't resist that 1.
Anyway, heya!
Yep that's what I meant. LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Let Us Pray

Pittsfield, MA

#69892 Oct 17, 2012
HOMO NEWS wrote:
ANOUNCEMENT<==========>A NOUNCEMENT
R.I.P.
Old Born Gay (obfu) THE GAY GUY WITH THE AX HAS PERISHED got run over by a bus this morning at 09:35 , some say it was a "freak" axcident.??? friends and family are morning
This is sad. The avatar he had was so cool! I mean a medieval ax, here, in 2012, near Halloween, around election time, during deer season, and the Mayan Calendar ending. I GOT WOOD! This is so exciting! GOTTA GO!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#69893 Oct 17, 2012
Kiwi-Wire has been awfully quiet. I wonder if he/she/it got AIDS from Old Boring Gay and croaked too?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#69894 Oct 17, 2012
Go ahead and rate my post down, I'll just give you some more to rate later.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#69895 Oct 17, 2012
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Go ahead and rate my post down, I'll just give you some more to rate later.
You said something true for once. You live here so you will post more 24/7/365 because you have no life. Proof is you posting here all the time. One cannot be posting here if one is living life doing other things.

Stay in your closet. LGBT do not need some ugly old sick and dumb gay male showing up somewhere in public. Stay under house arrest.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Skyy

Blytheville, AR

#69896 Oct 17, 2012
According to the number of posts by different individuals, I would believe that some of you people should get a life. I mean 2,000 posts on here is rediculous. You must spend all of your waking hours on this. And it is not as if your comments amount to much; on the contrary, most of them are off topic and stupid to start with.

Get a grip!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Syracuse, NY

#69897 Oct 17, 2012
Skyy wrote:
According to the number of posts by different individuals, I would believe that some of you people should get a life. I mean 2,000 posts on here is rediculous. You must spend all of your waking hours on this. And it is not as if your comments amount to much; on the contrary, most of them are off topic and stupid to start with.
Get a grip!
Most are from one person, one troll. I created this thread under the name Blond King because the old thread went down and the bulk of posts are in fact just a closeted homosexual homophobes who is jealous of the rest of us. He posts 24/7/365 and I am the one who uses a computer for business and doing so now and created this thread and stopped by and I am not here all the time. I am not on here much at all in amount of time.

The troll thinks his posts will disrupt and since he has no life, he sits on here and posts constantly. Topix might be in charge but this thread was created by me for a given reason as stated in title. It has been off topic all along and will stay that way like every other thread in Topix does until Topix forces people to register and blocks proxy servers.

Unregistered should not be allowed to post and proxy servers should NOT be allowed on here. Do that and offer an ignore button and the whole mess is cleaned up instantly.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Syracuse, NY

#69898 Oct 17, 2012
My gawd Blanche, look at ANR! I paid around 5.50 but don't have exact numbers in front of me and look at the price. It might pullback but is going to $60 or $100.

AA is going to $40 and that one has hundreds of percentage points upward over the next 12-36 months and BAC is going to $50 and trades under $10. Those two are long term investment stocks.

AMD is trading at cash and book for the love of gawd and it's going back to double digits too. All debt there is long term debt thus; cash on hand is huge and the patents and other things it has makes it worth a lot if bought out.

I'm about done with research for the night, going to avoid pre-market trading, sleep in and trade 9:30a to extended hours. I will get more than normal sleep for me. Four hours is all I need but will sleep in. AMD earnings are after market close and expected to be negative this Q thus; the low share price at two bucks and change. Sure would love to see it hit a five year low before it goes back up but not holding breath on that thus; I bought and will average down like Buffett does.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hairy Hay

Pittsfield, MA

#69899 Oct 18, 2012
Good morning child stealers.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#69900 Oct 18, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
<quoted text>
Most are from one person, one troll. I created this thread under the name Blond King because the old thread went down and the bulk of posts are in fact just a closeted homosexual homophobes who is jealous of the rest of us. He posts 24/7/365 and I am the one who uses a computer for business and doing so now and created this thread and stopped by and I am not here all the time. I am not on here much at all in amount of time.
The troll thinks his posts will disrupt and since he has no life, he sits on here and posts constantly. Topix might be in charge but this thread was created by me for a given reason as stated in title. It has been off topic all along and will stay that way like every other thread in Topix does until Topix forces people to register and blocks proxy servers.
Unregistered should not be allowed to post and proxy servers should NOT be allowed on here. Do that and offer an ignore button and the whole mess is cleaned up instantly.
Wow, thanks for the info!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Roy

Carthage, MO

#69901 Oct 18, 2012
Hey is there going to be a BIG PARTY in here this weekend?

Anybody know?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Roy

Carthage, MO

#69902 Oct 18, 2012
What ever happened to that stupid old queer that was on welfare, collected empty cans and lived above a liquor store?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Roy

Carthage, MO

#69903 Oct 18, 2012
And where is that dried up ugly old hag that used to hang around here?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 1 hr Pietro Armando 5,134
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 2 hr Rick in Kansas 3,001
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses 2 hr Sick of Bigots an... 10
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr Rick in Kansas 6,014
Ukip candidate: 'Gay donkey tried to rape my ho... 3 hr Rick in Kansas 40
FDA: Gay, bisexual men able to donate blood 3 hr Ozark Dude 14
New Blood Donation Rules Would Still Exclude Ma... 3 hr Claude 3
US Moves Toward Dropping Lifetime Ban on Gay Bl... 13 hr NorCal Native 22
More from around the web