“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#69764 Oct 16, 2012
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
I wonder what Obama's excuse will be tomorrow night when he gets p0wn3d again?
Obama has never once been at or lower than 270. Romney is the one with trouble in the Electoral College. You might want to stop watching pop entertainment polls and learn how things work in the nation. Popular vote doesn't elected Presidents and Obama know this fact.

Like Reagan, Obama purposely lost the first debate because expectations were far too high for his given party and they needed to remember to show up to vote so he can win the pop vote too! He will bury Romney the next two but even if he lost them, he has won the election. This election was decided in 2008. The Electorate would never deny the first black President a second term so deal with it. Obama is doing the same thing he did with Hillary in those elections.

BTW, why would you want someone to win who would force you to work? The hand the feeds you aka my taxes would come to an end with Romney for you but for gay people; it doesn't matter who wins because we have education and money and Civil Rights are not decided by Presidents or political Parties. Those will be here very soon now on the national level even if Hitler were to win an election.

You're clueless about sex, sexual orientation, sexual attraction, politics, the nation you were born in and everything else in life including Religion. Is there any topic you know anything about? In eight years, you have shown no knowledge in any area.

BTW, have fun in the markets today because people like you who put money in, I take. 95% of investors are idiots on that topic and they just hand their money over to me but you will never own a share of any stock. Going by your computer, you have online checking and your SSI is deposited into your account each month and you have to live on that which leaves nothing. You never go out, never do anything, have never been married to male or female and thankfully have never had kids, no friends, no family, no nothing. What do you have? What good is your future? You have no future to look for because you just exists rather than live. You do nothing but sit here constantly when the rest of us are not even on this page anymore lol.

I just pop in once in a while to see how on fire hot the thread the stud Blond King created is but you don't know where we post without you lmao You will never find it beawtch.

I hope this was too long for your one brain cell to read. Please make my day and say it was. Prove again how dumb ya R.

Have fun being a loser today. I have money to make in pre-markets.

PS, I know exactly who you are and it is why I filled the dish high with BS for you to buy into on some things lmaoroff You stepped right into it as I knew you would and then went on to post things which proved it ROFF. U R too easy and far too dumb.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Forrest

Denver, CO

#69765 Oct 16, 2012
Who in their right mind would bother to read ANY of this moron's long-winded, asinine blather?

I know I sure as hell don't!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#69767 Oct 16, 2012
Rupert wrote:
I'm on my way to Chick fil a for breakfast.
WOO HOO
Yes sirrie, in your dreams! ROTFL@U!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
iTS greeeeat

Hillsborough, NC

#69771 Oct 16, 2012
Rupert wrote:
Hey, we got any rectumwreckers in this thread today?
Yep, you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
BIZARREO

San Pedro Sula, Honduras

#69773 Oct 16, 2012
iTS greeeeat wrote:
<quoted text> Yep, you.
heeeey look who is out on bail?

wait a sec

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
BIZARREO

Spain

#69774 Oct 16, 2012
iTS greeeeat wrote:
<quoted text> Yep, you.

wait a sec

-who are you today soldier, cowboy, goat roper, bozo ????

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Kweer Kenyan

Pittsfield, MA

#69776 Oct 16, 2012
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
I wonder what Obama's excuse will be tomorrow night when he gets p0wn3d again?
NPR has him at 37% approval rating. For NPR to say so speaks volumes. The left media, aka, left leaning moral web destroyers are lying and misinforming the public and all will be revealed on election day.
Oh look! It's an orangey sky.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Kweer Kenyan

Pittsfield, MA

#69777 Oct 16, 2012
BIZARREO wrote:
<quoted text>
wait a sec
So nice to see her.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hold My Golumpkis

Pittsfield, MA

#69778 Oct 16, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has never once been at or lower than 270. Romney is the one with trouble in the Electoral College. You might want to stop watching pop entertainment polls and learn how things work in the nation. Popular vote doesn't elected Presidents and Obama know this fact.
Like Reagan, Obama purposely lost the first debate because expectations were far too high for his given party and they needed to remember to show up to vote so he can win the pop vote too! He will bury Romney the next two but even if he lost them, he has won the election. This election was decided in 2008. The Electorate would never deny the first black President a second term so deal with it. Obama is doing the same thing he did with Hillary in those elections.
BTW, why would you want someone to win who would force you to work? The hand the feeds you aka my taxes would come to an end with Romney for you but for gay people; it doesn't matter who wins because we have education and money and Civil Rights are not decided by Presidents or political Parties. Those will be here very soon now on the national level even if Hitler were to win an election.
You're clueless about sex, sexual orientation, sexual attraction, politics, the nation you were born in and everything else in life including Religion. Is there any topic you know anything about? In eight years, you have shown no knowledge in any area.
BTW, have fun in the markets today because people like you who put money in, I take. 95% of investors are idiots on that topic and they just hand their money over to me but you will never own a share of any stock. Going by your computer, you have online checking and your SSI is deposited into your account each month and you have to live on that which leaves nothing. You never go out, never do anything, have never been married to male or female and thankfully have never had kids, no friends, no family, no nothing. What do you have? What good is your future? You have no future to look for because you just exists rather than live. You do nothing but sit here constantly when the rest of us are not even on this page anymore lol.
I just pop in once in a while to see how on fire hot the thread the stud Blond King created is but you don't know where we post without you lmao You will never find it beawtch.
I hope this was too long for your one brain cell to read. Please make my day and say it was. Prove again how dumb ya R.
PS, I know exactly who you are and it is why I filled the dish high with BS for you to buy into on some things lmaoroff You stepped right into it as I knew you would and then went on to post things which proved it ROFF. U R too easy and far too dumb.
Too long, bandwidth waste, misinformation, queer.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
BIZARREO

Moscow, Russia

#69780 Oct 16, 2012
FISHN good at Milford lake, Kansas hey Straight Shooter? bass, crappie, walleye, catfish

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
BORIS

Moscow, Russia

#69781 Oct 16, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
<quoted text>
LONG WINDED YET NOTHING TO SAY

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LONGDONGCHONG

Osaka, Japan

#69782 Oct 16, 2012
Confucius say 'he who has hole in pocket feels a little nutty'

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LONGDONGCHONG

Osaka, Japan

#69783 Oct 16, 2012
Confucius Say:
A Penis is the only thing that a woman hopes she will find hard to handle.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
L D C

Japan

#69784 Oct 16, 2012
Confucius Say
A relationship is the opportunity to do something you hate with someone you love

J8STER WRITING ALL THESE QUOTES IN HER MEMOIRS.

GAD DANG IT JADE POST!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Kinky Knoll

Pittsfield, MA

#69786 Oct 16, 2012
Can anyone tell me what a gay triangle is?
How many gays are actually involved?
What is the area?
What is the perimeter?
Is it three dimentional?
Oh dear, oh my?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bubble Bath Beads

Pittsfield, MA

#69788 Oct 16, 2012
Not only the sweetest, but the neatest.

As I stalked The Barking Buck upon Kinky Knoll with The Little Blue Alien I saw a gay hunter wearing a double tailed beaver and a rubber dubber to go da udder way.
Quack Quack!
I aimed and fired my gun full of bubble gum and blew that blue lipstick buck into infinity and beyond!
Wallhanger baby!!!
Your welcome.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
L D C

Japan

#69789 Oct 16, 2012
Norwood wrote:
<quoted text> I bet Jade could tell you :-)
Buck naked

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bubble Bath Beads

Pittsfield, MA

#69790 Oct 16, 2012
Cost cutting at topix. No judge from 12-4.
Harumph!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LDC

Osaka, Japan

#69791 Oct 16, 2012
There are indeed differences between these two men if you examine their histories. Pres. Obama I believe would be stronger, more able to make the changes that were hindered in his first term by a hostile Senate, and now that he has four years under his belt he is more equipped to handle the perplexities of the office. On the other hand I see Romney as somewhat dangerous, here is a man who literally says what he thinks the public wants to hear, but he is known for being unable to express the exactitude's of how, when or in what way he would change things if he wins. He also seems unable to keep to one story line, he blatantly lies about issues saying one thing now while he said the exact opposite a year, or two or ten years ago. Is this the type of individual that should be President, I question that whole heatedly. I fear that someone so deep inside the Mormon Church would be unable, even unwilling to leave his faith out of the Presidency.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LDC

Japan

#69792 Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 8 Shocking Statements Opponents Of Marriage Equ... 3 min Lawrence Wolf 107
News Gay marriage foe's argument seems to leave Supr... 7 min Fa-Foxy 158
News Creep of the Week: Pat Robertson 8 min Potterman 6
News How Iran Solved Its Gay Marriage Problem 9 min Potterman 11
Is Belle Sexton really Mona Lott? 10 min Frankie Rizzo 6
News Mark Hopkins: The Supreme Court and gay marriage 13 min nhjeff 40
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 15 min Frankie Rizzo 59,632
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 40 min The_Box 20,720
Are the mods fair and balanced? 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 831
More from around the web