Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

_Chartreuse_ wrote:
2ROLL = two long too read.
Hello fannybandit. I heard you croaked from AIDS.
Jackson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Blond King wrote:
This thread is for GLBT our friends and family.
WOW, almost 2000 negative judgeits on the very first post (the one everyone sees when they enter the thread) no wonder more queers don't post here!!!
Westboro Baptist Fan

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

The mighty and righeous Westboro Baptist Church, led by our glorious Reverend Fred Phelps, has once again dished out a heaping helping of Christian love to the donkey bonkers and pervs in the streets of the crapital of Kansas. Long live WBC! There is no greater human being alive than Reverend Fred Phelps.

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Straight GOP Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
You look gay.
You have gaydar? Most gays do. Thanks for the compliment. I'd hate to look like a male breeder. My picture is from Sept..

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Westboro Baptist Fan wrote:
The mighty and righeous Westboro Baptist Church, led by our glorious Reverend Fred Phelps, has once again dished out a heaping helping of Christian love to the donkey bonkers and pervs in the streets of the crapital of Kansas. Long live WBC! There is no greater human being alive than Reverend Fred Phelps.
No one cares. LGBT could care less. If anyone of them showed up at my house male or female, I would beat the hell out of them.

http://freethought.mbdojo.com/foundingfathers...
Jackson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

BlondePrince wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares. LGBT could care less. If anyone of them showed up at my house male or female, I would beat the hell out of them.
http://freethought.mbdojo.com/foundingfathers...
Reported to the authorities as a death threat!!!
Jackson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

If Jade don't start posting here more often I'm gonna leave and never come back and this I guarantee!!!
HMOITO R2

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

BlondePrince wrote: "I would beat the hell out of them."

BWwaaaaaaahahahaaahahohohohihu mhaharotflmao@u
feeble, weak, frail could not beat your way out of a paper sack.... hilarious
HMOITO R2

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

gaydar? I dont want to know.

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Looks like the lonely closet case troll spent the whole night and day using different IDs to post to himself again. Most posts no matter what he names them are his same BS.

Why does a person feel the need to hide and then pretend as if others on posting to them when they only post to themselves under fake IDs? It's an illness, telling too.

What does it tell about the person behind the screen?

Since this a is a LGBT type thread the poster is obsessed with, it is male and he is gay yet in the closet, no brainer there, broke financially, no job, no education, zero college in other words and poster likely is a drop out of HS or sooner, no friends and I saw his real picture online a few years ago when he decided for one night to admit he was bi and showed a picture than I know was really him and he was ugly and no signs of ever having been good looking in the past so he was always unattractive that way genetically.

The person reads all post because of obsession and OCD but a full post upsets him because of his inability to read properly so he at least admits it was too long for him to read when a child could zip through it with no trouble.

Curtis Steveweed is 49 years old, on welfare and house arrest. Family is dead and no friends. He lives in the dump his mother left him and that's all he has. He could afford to take a plane for a holiday when hell freezes over, will soon die from clogged arteries like typical bumpkin. Life expectancy for people like this bum is no longer than age 51 but I doubt he makes it to 50.

So sad and pathetic.

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

HMOITO R2 wrote:
BlondePrince wrote: "I would beat the hell out of them."
BWwaaaaaaahahahaaahahohohohihu mhaharotflmao@u
feeble, weak, frail could not beat your way out of a paper sack.... hilarious
Frail and weak? You must be buying into some BS but that is good because your computer tells all I need to know. No law in looking.

Good luck on your clogged arteries.

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>Reported to the authorities as a death threat!!!
LOL, you will be arrested for making a false report too. lmao

I am in fact allowed to shoot to kill anyone on my property but if they came here I WILL KICK THEIR ASSES INTO THE GROUND no joke and the law says I can do so!

Good luck getting arrested for false reports. You better learn the law one day before you get in some serious troubles. I would kill those people if they came on my property and I have every legal right to do so. Report that!
Jackson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

BlondePrince wrote:
Looks like the lonely closet case troll spent the whole night and day using different IDs to post to himself again. Most posts no matter what he names them are his same BS.
Why does a person feel the need to hide and then pretend as if others on posting to them when they only post to themselves under fake IDs? It's an illness, telling too.
What does it tell about the person behind the screen?
Since this a is a LGBT type thread the poster is obsessed with, it is male and he is gay yet in the closet, no brainer there, broke financially, no job, no education, zero college in other words and poster likely is a drop out of HS or sooner, no friends and I saw his real picture online a few years ago when he decided for one night to admit he was bi and showed a picture than I know was really him and he was ugly and no signs of ever having been good looking in the past so he was always unattractive that way genetically.
The person reads all post because of obsession and OCD but a full post upsets him because of his inability to read properly so he at least admits it was too long for him to read when a child could zip through it with no trouble.
Curtis Steveweed is 49 years old, on welfare and house arrest. Family is dead and no friends. He lives in the dump his mother left him and that's all he has. He could afford to take a plane for a holiday when hell freezes over, will soon die from clogged arteries like typical bumpkin. Life expectancy for people like this bum is no longer than age 51 but I doubt he makes it to 50.
So sad and pathetic.
Two long too read!!!
HMOITO R2

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

BP is projecting again

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

In the State I live, I have every legal right to shoot anyone on my property if I feel in danger. That hate group is dangerous. I would shoot to kill so do you hear that word KILL? Yep, I have the legal rights in my State so report me and go to jail for making false reports.

I will say it again, if WBC came here (here is obviously where I am now on my property)I would beat the hell out of them and then shoot to kill everyone of them and have police collect the garbage. My rights to do so here so get over it and deal with the facts. Same would happen to YOU if you dared to come here.

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>Two long too read!!!
I know and at least you admit it. Poor thing can't read but admits it at least. Credit for admiring your problem. Never forget if WBC or you came here, I decide to beat to hell and back or shoot first. My legal rights to do so. This means I suggest you and them stay away or show up and die.

I'm serious about defending myself and I have every legal right where I live to do so. Call police if you like and when you make that false report, you will be arrested so off to jail again for ya lmao

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

HMOITO R2 wrote:
BP is projecting again
Trying to twist my words? Good to see you know the word now. Too bad you are clueless about psychology. I have a degree in it and Constitutional law you sucker. The only one here who projects is you.

You are on a LGBT forum, making threats, trolling for years, obsessed with certain posters such as NE and are NUTS and a homosexual in the closet.

Case closed. Have fun posting to yourself again.
Jackson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

BlondePrince wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to twist my words? Good to see you know the word now. Too bad you are clueless about psychology. I have a degree in it and Constitutional law you sucker. The only one here who projects is you.
You are on a LGBT forum, making threats, trolling for years, obsessed with certain posters such as NE and are NUTS and a homosexual in the closet.
Case closed. Have fun posting to yourself again.
Why you got a pic of some queer, are you gay or something?

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>Two long too read!!!
that's because you can't read dumbazz

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Marriage Vs. the First Amendment 3 min Reverend Alan 299
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min KiMare 49,426
Judge critical of states defending gay marriage... 9 min NorCal Native 41
Legislature Says No to "Gay Panic" Defense 13 min eJohn 12
Supreme Court: Was gay marriage settled in 1972... 21 min Frankie Rizzo 408
United Russia Lawmakers Feature in Anti-Gay Ele... 32 min WasteWater 2
Residents see Europe best for gays and lesbians... 33 min WasteWater 22
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr Pietro Armando 54,813
Becker & Poliakoff Lawyer Sends Anti-Gay Email ... 2 hr Wondering 22
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE