The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
Michael Clark Duncan

Tempe, AZ

#69817 Oct 16, 2012
Little Tex wrote:
<quoted text>ARE YOU AND YOUR HUBBY (LMFAO) GOING TO BUTT SEX EACH OTHER TONIGHT?
Gee,I don't have the slightest idea,but what I do know is there you go again with the anal sex on the brain that you suffer from! LOL,And I also know that I'm gonna plank your mama all night long from behind and make her squeal like the little piggy that she is! I will allow you to have sloppy seconds though if you'd like anal boy! Brahahahahalolololohahahahahah ahaha!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Boy George Svcks

United States

#69819 Oct 16, 2012
Wow Comrade mushrikoon Obama sucked like a beech in heat.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#69820 Oct 16, 2012
Forrest wrote:
Who in their right mind would bother to read ANY of this moron's long-winded, asinine blather?
I know I sure as hell don't!
I think you should be asking, who in their right mind would come to a gay forum, pretend to be heterosexual and use sock puppets to post to themselves.

My posts might get real long because your OCD forces you to try and read but it takes you hours to read what a child could read in ten seconds. The number of characters allowed in a post should not take anyone more than 30 seconds to read unless they have serious leaning problems so get back in your clown Queen closet and the hell off my thread. Your Romney got his ass kicked tonight by the President like I said he would lmao

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Syracuse, NY

#69821 Oct 16, 2012
Boy George Svcks wrote:
Wow Comrade mushrikoon Obama sucked like a beech in heat.
The old worn out white scum bag got his ass kicked by the black Prince!

He lied so much the moderator even had to correct him lmao

Keep in mind bozo that Obama has not once been as low as even 270 in the Electoral College and Romney has not once been over 225 lmao

Obama will win. YES HE WILL.

Now, get your fat ass off my thread. I made this damn thread for LGBT and friends like the old Spectrum Cafe and the one after that. Why are you here? The rest of us are having a blast in another area where YOU ARE NOT. Have your puppet party and throw condoms on your fingers and talk to them.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Syracuse, NY

#69822 Oct 16, 2012
Over the last few weeks I made so much money on ANR it is un F-ing real Sucker was under $6 and went up $3 bucksssss You should see what STEM did in one day a while back and CLWR that I've posted about and so many others.

Take just the ANR for example. I paid on average $5.40 per share and sold for $8.40 yet I kept some shares long paid for because stock is going to $100 in two years but I made over half million on the one.

I paid less than 90 cents a share for STEM this summer and cashed out over two bucks and a million bucks off that one. Traded the hell out of CLWR for 250k and so many others. List is long and it has been fun but made more over the summer than most will in many lifetimes so I would care who is in power at what area when I am the one who gives the orders? LOL

Idiotic homophobic trolls are always broke bums.

He even fell for the fragile story too. I expect to make a couple more million before end of year but caution is there is a gap on graph lines of the DOW thus; it could pull back to 9500 one day when least expected so make sure to have cash on hand ready to go in on a huge pullback or even market crash for a week. Gobble everything up that has good cash per share and either low or no debt or if debt, make sure it is LONG TERM debt and you will be fine.

AMD is the next one bayBEE. I look for it to plummet some more at earnings week from Friday or before but not taking a chance so will start to buy now like in 09 and then ride that bitch up to $12 again. That is long term debt over there in the chip sector.... Good month to buy that one for next three years will be this month, hold and dump next year.....

Nighty nightssszz I have to go give NE some head.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Syracuse, NY

#69823 Oct 16, 2012
NE, come inside to bed. You don't have to smoke out there. I have wood in here lol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#69829 Oct 17, 2012
Brad the Baseball Player wrote:
Here in three hours, I'm heading to chick fil a For breakfast.
WOO HOO
Ya, hurry on down to your cafeteria for your chickfila! Dream on, maybe one day you can REALLY go there. ROTFL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#69830 Oct 17, 2012
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>Ya, hurry on down to your cafeteria for your chickfila! Dream on, maybe one day you can REALLY go there. ROTFL
Seriously, it's either his stupid greasy chicken, or anything anal that he posts about 24/7! He needs to just stuff a chicken sandwich up his ass and be done with it! LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#69831 Oct 17, 2012
Herman wrote:
<quoted text> I think they all died of AIDS.
Wow, aren't you nice!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

United States

#69832 Oct 17, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously, it's either his stupid greasy chicken, or anything anal that he posts about 24/7! He needs to just stuff a chicken sandwich up his ass and be done with it! LOL
Jade! You posted already today. I've heard you are a really neat gay, but you know you can't believe everything you hear.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

United States

#69833 Oct 17, 2012
I strongly endorse the Chik Fil A diet, it will keep the fagsout of your rectvm.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

United States

#69834 Oct 17, 2012
Why did they take Ellen Degenerate off the TV? Is it because all four of her viewers died of AIDS?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

United States

#69835 Oct 17, 2012
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>Ya, hurry on down to your cafeteria for your chickfila! Dream on, maybe one day you can REALLY go there. ROTFL
Hey buttpuppy, you wanna cumover to the crapital of Kansas and get freaky? I'll show you around to some bull queers in the ghetto who can toss your salad all night long.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

United States

#69836 Oct 17, 2012
I'm sorry I haven't been around the cafe lately, you see, I have a life that involves things more important than fannybandits.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

United States

#69837 Oct 17, 2012
Romney won round 2. It's all over for faggotry.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

United States

#69838 Oct 17, 2012
Any state that legalizes gay marriage should be bombed into oblivion.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mommy Mommy

Pittsfield, MA

#69839 Oct 17, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
NE, come inside to bed. You don't have to smoke out there. I have wood in here lol
Hurry mommy! Jade needs help! There's a naked man pokin him full of holes and he's moaning and screaming! OH NO! NOW THERE'S POO EVERYWHERE!
Hurry mommy! HURRY!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Orangey Sky

Pittsfield, MA

#69840 Oct 17, 2012
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Any state that legalizes gay marriage should be bombed into oblivion.
Yes, just give me an hours notice will ya?
Thanks.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Naked Gay Dog

Pittsfield, MA

#69841 Oct 17, 2012
Naked Gay Cat wrote:
<quoted text> Wow, aren't you nice!
I still hate you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sammy the Gimp

Bangkok, Thailand

#69842 Oct 17, 2012
My half sized Puerto Rican midget lover carries a "big stick" if you know what I mean. He can shove his unit so far up in me I can taste the bbq flavored lotion he rubs on it before penetrating me.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 5 min Frankie Rizzo 15,692
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 22 min tbird19482 38,703
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 44 min guest 204
News This gay Senate candidate is running in the lan... 1 hr constitution101 23
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 1 hr June VanDerMark 11,260
News Bette Midler Apologizes After Coming Under Fire... 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 6
News WikiLeaks Outs Saudi Gay Man, Rape Victims, and... 2 hr lides 2
More from around the web