The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
Jackson

United States

#69671 Oct 14, 2012
If Jade don't start posting here more often I'm gonna leave and never come back and this I guarantee!!!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
HMOITO R2

Denver, CO

#69672 Oct 14, 2012
BlondePrince wrote: "I would beat the hell out of them."

BWwaaaaaaahahahaaahahohohohihu mhaharotflmao@u
feeble, weak, frail could not beat your way out of a paper sack.... hilarious

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
HMOITO R2

Denver, CO

#69673 Oct 14, 2012
gaydar? I dont want to know.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#69674 Oct 14, 2012
Looks like the lonely closet case troll spent the whole night and day using different IDs to post to himself again. Most posts no matter what he names them are his same BS.

Why does a person feel the need to hide and then pretend as if others on posting to them when they only post to themselves under fake IDs? It's an illness, telling too.

What does it tell about the person behind the screen?

Since this a is a LGBT type thread the poster is obsessed with, it is male and he is gay yet in the closet, no brainer there, broke financially, no job, no education, zero college in other words and poster likely is a drop out of HS or sooner, no friends and I saw his real picture online a few years ago when he decided for one night to admit he was bi and showed a picture than I know was really him and he was ugly and no signs of ever having been good looking in the past so he was always unattractive that way genetically.

The person reads all post because of obsession and OCD but a full post upsets him because of his inability to read properly so he at least admits it was too long for him to read when a child could zip through it with no trouble.

Curtis Steveweed is 49 years old, on welfare and house arrest. Family is dead and no friends. He lives in the dump his mother left him and that's all he has. He could afford to take a plane for a holiday when hell freezes over, will soon die from clogged arteries like typical bumpkin. Life expectancy for people like this bum is no longer than age 51 but I doubt he makes it to 50.

So sad and pathetic.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#69676 Oct 14, 2012
HMOITO R2 wrote:
BlondePrince wrote: "I would beat the hell out of them."
BWwaaaaaaahahahaaahahohohohihu mhaharotflmao@u
feeble, weak, frail could not beat your way out of a paper sack.... hilarious
Frail and weak? You must be buying into some BS but that is good because your computer tells all I need to know. No law in looking.

Good luck on your clogged arteries.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#69677 Oct 14, 2012
Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>Reported to the authorities as a death threat!!!
LOL, you will be arrested for making a false report too. lmao

I am in fact allowed to shoot to kill anyone on my property but if they came here I WILL KICK THEIR ASSES INTO THE GROUND no joke and the law says I can do so!

Good luck getting arrested for false reports. You better learn the law one day before you get in some serious troubles. I would kill those people if they came on my property and I have every legal right to do so. Report that!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jackson

United States

#69678 Oct 14, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
Looks like the lonely closet case troll spent the whole night and day using different IDs to post to himself again. Most posts no matter what he names them are his same BS.
Why does a person feel the need to hide and then pretend as if others on posting to them when they only post to themselves under fake IDs? It's an illness, telling too.
What does it tell about the person behind the screen?
Since this a is a LGBT type thread the poster is obsessed with, it is male and he is gay yet in the closet, no brainer there, broke financially, no job, no education, zero college in other words and poster likely is a drop out of HS or sooner, no friends and I saw his real picture online a few years ago when he decided for one night to admit he was bi and showed a picture than I know was really him and he was ugly and no signs of ever having been good looking in the past so he was always unattractive that way genetically.
The person reads all post because of obsession and OCD but a full post upsets him because of his inability to read properly so he at least admits it was too long for him to read when a child could zip through it with no trouble.
Curtis Steveweed is 49 years old, on welfare and house arrest. Family is dead and no friends. He lives in the dump his mother left him and that's all he has. He could afford to take a plane for a holiday when hell freezes over, will soon die from clogged arteries like typical bumpkin. Life expectancy for people like this bum is no longer than age 51 but I doubt he makes it to 50.
So sad and pathetic.
Two long too read!!!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
HMOITO R2

Denver, CO

#69679 Oct 14, 2012
BP is projecting again

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#69680 Oct 14, 2012
In the State I live, I have every legal right to shoot anyone on my property if I feel in danger. That hate group is dangerous. I would shoot to kill so do you hear that word KILL? Yep, I have the legal rights in my State so report me and go to jail for making false reports.

I will say it again, if WBC came here (here is obviously where I am now on my property)I would beat the hell out of them and then shoot to kill everyone of them and have police collect the garbage. My rights to do so here so get over it and deal with the facts. Same would happen to YOU if you dared to come here.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#69681 Oct 14, 2012
Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>Two long too read!!!
I know and at least you admit it. Poor thing can't read but admits it at least. Credit for admiring your problem. Never forget if WBC or you came here, I decide to beat to hell and back or shoot first. My legal rights to do so. This means I suggest you and them stay away or show up and die.

I'm serious about defending myself and I have every legal right where I live to do so. Call police if you like and when you make that false report, you will be arrested so off to jail again for ya lmao

Judged:

10

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#69682 Oct 14, 2012
HMOITO R2 wrote:
BP is projecting again
Trying to twist my words? Good to see you know the word now. Too bad you are clueless about psychology. I have a degree in it and Constitutional law you sucker. The only one here who projects is you.

You are on a LGBT forum, making threats, trolling for years, obsessed with certain posters such as NE and are NUTS and a homosexual in the closet.

Case closed. Have fun posting to yourself again.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jackson

United States

#69683 Oct 14, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to twist my words? Good to see you know the word now. Too bad you are clueless about psychology. I have a degree in it and Constitutional law you sucker. The only one here who projects is you.
You are on a LGBT forum, making threats, trolling for years, obsessed with certain posters such as NE and are NUTS and a homosexual in the closet.
Case closed. Have fun posting to yourself again.
Why you got a pic of some queer, are you gay or something?

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#69684 Oct 14, 2012
Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>Two long too read!!!
that's because you can't read dumbazz

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#69685 Oct 14, 2012
Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>Why you got a pic of some queer, are you gay or something?
gee .. why no picture of you.... oh ya topix has deceny rules and wouldn't allow your naked mole rat pic... gottcha ya

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jackson

United States

#69686 Oct 14, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
<quoted text>gee .. why no picture of you.... oh ya topix has deceny rules and wouldn't allow your naked mole rat pic... gottcha ya
You wanna piece of me punk? Go ahead, make my day!!!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Westboro Baptist Fan

Topeka, KS

#69687 Oct 14, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
<quoted text>gee .. why no picture of you.... oh ya topix has deceny rules and wouldn't allow your naked mole rat pic... gottcha ya
Oh you are a nasty skank.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Westboro Baptist Fan

Topeka, KS

#69689 Oct 14, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to twist my words? Good to see you know the word now. Too bad you are clueless about psychology. I have a degree in it and Constitutional law you sucker. The only one here who projects is you.
You are on a LGBT forum, making threats, trolling for years, obsessed with certain posters such as NE and are NUTS and a homosexual in the closet.
Case closed. Have fun posting to yourself again.
You are a sick faggotand you probably spend your evenings beating off to Queer as Folk reruns.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#69690 Oct 14, 2012
Westboro Baptist Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you are a nasty skank.
lol... that is one of my favorite words... and oh i sure can be NASTY!!!!! lol... for the right amount that is

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#69691 Oct 14, 2012
Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>You wanna piece of me punk? Go ahead, make my day!!!
you can have a piece of me... for the standard rate of $100 an hour.... oh ya your mom only gives you an allowance of $5.... try your hand

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jackson

United States

#69692 Oct 14, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
<quoted text>you can have a piece of me... for the standard rate of $100 an hour.... oh ya your mom only gives you an allowance of $5.... try your hand
You better scram before BIG BOSS MAN gets back or there'll be hell to pay!!!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 4 min adrea 34,117
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 13 min Mullahing It Over 5,474
News Caitlyn Jenner to write weekly editorials on LG... 14 min Belle Sexton 25
News Gay couple quickly granted marriage license aft... 16 min nhjeff 42
News Baylor University drops 'homosexual acts' from ... 18 min Mullahing It Over 5
News Oregon lawmakers vote to help gay veterans, str... 18 min Belle Sexton 11
News Gay wedding cake at center of Colorado Appeals ... 20 min Dan 46
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 26 min nhjeff 466
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 54 min Frankie Rizzo 7,157
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 4 hr lides 629
More from around the web