Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Before the President departs from office maybe he can make cost cutting measures by pardoning all prisoners in this country.
TRICK OR TREAT!!!
Sherlock Holmes

Hanoi, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

'tell me ol chap is this a homopedo thread?

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Saturday night and the supposed straight(s) can't find anything better to do than haunt the gay threads. Something is amiss in glorious, satisfying, "Straightville", if this is the village's norm! LOL TTFN Post wildly, unsatisfied "straight guy"...no one gets off on it, except yourself!
Michael Clark Duncan

Beacon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Karl wrote:
<quoted text> Are you a rump ranger, do you like to shower with young boys?
Well we know you like to shower with the young boys and girls also for that matter! One out of every 4 young girls are molested by freaks like you in their youth! And that(young girls) make up the vast majority of molestations in America! Why are you raping the innocent young girls,and do you condemn ALL heterosexuals for the crimes of the few like you do ALL gays? How about you sit down and STFU and get OFF OUR thread! YOU are neither friend or family so fuque OFF pedo boy and STOP molesting the young,innocent girls! You're sick!
Gay for Pay

Lampang, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Oh I love the city of Bangcock. It's like San Francisco on steroids. Even Jade could score here. I just did a fagtrain with a group of Puerto Rican midgets who are here for a ukelele players convention and guess who was in the middle of the manmeat mayhem.
Michael Clark Duncan

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Gay for Pay wrote:
Oh I love the city of Bangcock. It's like San Francisco on steroids. Even Jade could score here. I just did a fagtrain with a group of Puerto Rican midgets who are here for a ukelele players convention and guess who was in the middle of the manmeat mayhem.
LOLOLOLOLBrahahahahaha!!! So says the 13 year old posting from his mothers basement while sniffing airplane glue! Yeah,right,you're in Bangcock,OK,little buddy what ever you say! Tell us,are the airplane induced colors pretty that you see in your obviously retarded brain? I thought I told you to STFU and scram before I call the REAL Mayor!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Saturday night and the supposed straight(s) can't find anything better to do than haunt the gay threads with little stories. Something is amiss in glorious, satisfying, "Straightville", if this is the village's norm! LOL TTFN Post wildly, unsatisfied "numerous username", village idiot.
Gays can be cured

Lampang, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

All buttplungers are hereby advised to vacate the cafe immediately or Big Tex will get medieval on your heineys.

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Blond King wrote:
I am King of gays and what I say goes. I can make a new thread each day if needed. lol
GLBT will continue on topix.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =A9KXkDMEPagXX&feature=rel ated
"I am King of gays and what I say goes"

Are you sure?

I thought the Gay King was Curtsee with court jesters such as Rick in Kansas, Tom In ElPaso, Mona Lott ,Rose-NoHo and snyper as his Alinsky tactics consigliere.
Two Left Nuts

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
Saturday night and the supposed straight(s) can't find anything better to do than haunt the gay threads with little stories. Something is amiss in glorious, satisfying, "Straightville", if this is the village's norm! LOL TTFN Post wildly, unsatisfied "numerous username", village idiot.
And headed for Jades house for the night.

Nighty night, Sugarbush.

“Don't Mess With Texas”

Since: Aug 11

Corsicana Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Gays can be cured wrote:
All buttplungers are hereby advised to vacate the cafe immediately or Big Tex will get medieval on your heineys.
Well,thanks buddy for referring the decision to me! But I'll have to say that it's YOU who should get OFF and stay OFF this gay friendly thread for family's and friends of gays thread,created by a gay person! Oh,and don't let the door hit you on your azz on the way out,although you'd probably just love anything to touch your skanky disease ridden azz though huh? Brahahahahahalololololohahahah aha!!! Bye,bye now! I BIG TEX have ruled!!!

“Don't Mess With Texas”

Since: Aug 11

Corsicana Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
"I am King of gays and what I say goes"
Are you sure?
I thought the Gay King was Curtsee with court jesters such as Rick in Kansas, Tom In ElPaso, Mona Lott ,Rose-NoHo and snyper as his Alinsky tactics consigliere.
And how about you hit the road also you skanky biotch! We don't cotton to your slimy bigoted kind around these parts! Now STFU you Constitution hater,NO one gives a crap about a slutty whore such as yourself! Scram or there will be hell to pay! I heard from a good source that Sarah does 2 dollar tricks in an ally somewhere!Brahahahalololohahah a!!!
Two Left Nuts

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Gay for Pay wrote:
And went home with Jade.

Thanks so much! I just booked a hotel for Xmas and New Years. Reading your post made my undies lather and my can seep down my leg. It's just the way you said ukelele and manmeat mayhem of midgets.
Wow! Uh-Oh? Here I go again? I'll be back later!!
Thank you!!!!
Two Left Nuts

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Michael Clark Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we know you like to shower with the young boys and girls also for that matter! One out of every 4 young girls are molested by freaks like you in their youth! And that(young girls) make up the vast majority of molestations in America! Why are you raping the innocent young girls,and do you condemn ALL heterosexuals for the crimes of the few like you do ALL gays? How about you sit down and STFU and get OFF OUR thread! YOU are neither friend or family so fuque OFF pedo boy and STOP molesting the young,innocent girls! You're sick!
And never came back.

Hey? What did you do with that chocolate backside booger I loaned ya the other night? Can I have it back?
This is sum party huh? Come here often? Is that Jade over there? You didn't tell me she was half Muslim half Jewish!!!
WTF man?
Gays can be cured

Lampang, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

BIG TEXAS MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
And how about you hit the road also you skanky biotch! We don't cotton to your slimy bigoted kind around these parts! Now STFU you Constitution hater,NO one gives a crap about a slutty whore such as yourself! Scram or there will be hell to pay! I heard from a good source that Sarah does 2 dollar tricks in an ally somewhere!Brahahahalololohahah a!!!
WTF ever beyotch. You're not the real Big Tex. He always does a bang up job but you just bang up your queerlover.
Gays can be cured

Lampang, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Has anybody seen Kikwire or did he finally succumb to AIDS like a good little buttplunger?
Morris

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Is The Good Reverend going to give a sermon this morning? Anybody know?
Demetrius

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Peter wrote:
Hey, we got any rectumwreckers In this thread today?
Not yet, but not two worry for Jade will scroll by later:)
doug

Tsumeb, Namibia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Blond King wrote:
I am King of gays and what I say goes. I can make a new thread each day if needed. lol
GLBT will continue on topix.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =A9KXkDMEPagXX&feature=rel ated
immoral people will continue to do bad things
doug

Tsumeb, Namibia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Gays can be cured wrote:
Has anybody seen Kikwire or did he finally succumb to AIDS like a good little buttplunger?
modder pomper

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••