Michael Clark Duncan

Beacon, NY

#69623 Oct 13, 2012
Karl wrote:
<quoted text> Are you a rump ranger, do you like to shower with young boys?
Well we know you like to shower with the young boys and girls also for that matter! One out of every 4 young girls are molested by freaks like you in their youth! And that(young girls) make up the vast majority of molestations in America! Why are you raping the innocent young girls,and do you condemn ALL heterosexuals for the crimes of the few like you do ALL gays? How about you sit down and STFU and get OFF OUR thread! YOU are neither friend or family so fuque OFF pedo boy and STOP molesting the young,innocent girls! You're sick!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gay for Pay

Lampang, Thailand

#69624 Oct 13, 2012
Oh I love the city of Bangcock. It's like San Francisco on steroids. Even Jade could score here. I just did a fagtrain with a group of Puerto Rican midgets who are here for a ukelele players convention and guess who was in the middle of the manmeat mayhem.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Michael Clark Duncan

Tempe, AZ

#69625 Oct 13, 2012
Gay for Pay wrote:
Oh I love the city of Bangcock. It's like San Francisco on steroids. Even Jade could score here. I just did a fagtrain with a group of Puerto Rican midgets who are here for a ukelele players convention and guess who was in the middle of the manmeat mayhem.
LOLOLOLOLBrahahahahaha!!! So says the 13 year old posting from his mothers basement while sniffing airplane glue! Yeah,right,you're in Bangcock,OK,little buddy what ever you say! Tell us,are the airplane induced colors pretty that you see in your obviously retarded brain? I thought I told you to STFU and scram before I call the REAL Mayor!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#69626 Oct 13, 2012
Saturday night and the supposed straight(s) can't find anything better to do than haunt the gay threads with little stories. Something is amiss in glorious, satisfying, "Straightville", if this is the village's norm! LOL TTFN Post wildly, unsatisfied "numerous username", village idiot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gays can be cured

Lampang, Thailand

#69627 Oct 13, 2012
All buttplungers are hereby advised to vacate the cafe immediately or Big Tex will get medieval on your heineys.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#69628 Oct 13, 2012
Blond King wrote:
I am King of gays and what I say goes. I can make a new thread each day if needed. lol
GLBT will continue on topix.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =A9KXkDMEPagXX&feature=rel ated
"I am King of gays and what I say goes"

Are you sure?

I thought the Gay King was Curtsee with court jesters such as Rick in Kansas, Tom In ElPaso, Mona Lott ,Rose-NoHo and snyper as his Alinsky tactics consigliere.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Two Left Nuts

Pittsfield, MA

#69629 Oct 13, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
Saturday night and the supposed straight(s) can't find anything better to do than haunt the gay threads with little stories. Something is amiss in glorious, satisfying, "Straightville", if this is the village's norm! LOL TTFN Post wildly, unsatisfied "numerous username", village idiot.
And headed for Jades house for the night.

Nighty night, Sugarbush.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Don't Mess With Texas”

Since: Aug 11

Corsicana Texas

#69630 Oct 13, 2012
Gays can be cured wrote:
All buttplungers are hereby advised to vacate the cafe immediately or Big Tex will get medieval on your heineys.
Well,thanks buddy for referring the decision to me! But I'll have to say that it's YOU who should get OFF and stay OFF this gay friendly thread for family's and friends of gays thread,created by a gay person! Oh,and don't let the door hit you on your azz on the way out,although you'd probably just love anything to touch your skanky disease ridden azz though huh? Brahahahahahalololololohahahah aha!!! Bye,bye now! I BIG TEX have ruled!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Don't Mess With Texas”

Since: Aug 11

Corsicana Texas

#69632 Oct 13, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
"I am King of gays and what I say goes"
Are you sure?
I thought the Gay King was Curtsee with court jesters such as Rick in Kansas, Tom In ElPaso, Mona Lott ,Rose-NoHo and snyper as his Alinsky tactics consigliere.
And how about you hit the road also you skanky biotch! We don't cotton to your slimy bigoted kind around these parts! Now STFU you Constitution hater,NO one gives a crap about a slutty whore such as yourself! Scram or there will be hell to pay! I heard from a good source that Sarah does 2 dollar tricks in an ally somewhere!Brahahahalololohahah a!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Two Left Nuts

Pittsfield, MA

#69633 Oct 13, 2012
Gay for Pay wrote:
And went home with Jade.

Thanks so much! I just booked a hotel for Xmas and New Years. Reading your post made my undies lather and my can seep down my leg. It's just the way you said ukelele and manmeat mayhem of midgets.
Wow! Uh-Oh? Here I go again? I'll be back later!!
Thank you!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Two Left Nuts

Pittsfield, MA

#69634 Oct 13, 2012
Michael Clark Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we know you like to shower with the young boys and girls also for that matter! One out of every 4 young girls are molested by freaks like you in their youth! And that(young girls) make up the vast majority of molestations in America! Why are you raping the innocent young girls,and do you condemn ALL heterosexuals for the crimes of the few like you do ALL gays? How about you sit down and STFU and get OFF OUR thread! YOU are neither friend or family so fuque OFF pedo boy and STOP molesting the young,innocent girls! You're sick!
And never came back.

Hey? What did you do with that chocolate backside booger I loaned ya the other night? Can I have it back?
This is sum party huh? Come here often? Is that Jade over there? You didn't tell me she was half Muslim half Jewish!!!
WTF man?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gays can be cured

Lampang, Thailand

#69635 Oct 13, 2012
BIG TEXAS MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
And how about you hit the road also you skanky biotch! We don't cotton to your slimy bigoted kind around these parts! Now STFU you Constitution hater,NO one gives a crap about a slutty whore such as yourself! Scram or there will be hell to pay! I heard from a good source that Sarah does 2 dollar tricks in an ally somewhere!Brahahahalololohahah a!!!
WTF ever beyotch. You're not the real Big Tex. He always does a bang up job but you just bang up your queerlover.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gays can be cured

Lampang, Thailand

#69636 Oct 13, 2012
Has anybody seen Kikwire or did he finally succumb to AIDS like a good little buttplunger?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Morris

Temecula, CA

#69638 Oct 14, 2012
Is The Good Reverend going to give a sermon this morning? Anybody know?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Demetrius

United States

#69639 Oct 14, 2012
Peter wrote:
Hey, we got any rectumwreckers In this thread today?
Not yet, but not two worry for Jade will scroll by later:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
doug

Tsumeb, Namibia

#69640 Oct 14, 2012
Blond King wrote:
I am King of gays and what I say goes. I can make a new thread each day if needed. lol
GLBT will continue on topix.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =A9KXkDMEPagXX&feature=rel ated
immoral people will continue to do bad things

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
doug

Tsumeb, Namibia

#69641 Oct 14, 2012
Gays can be cured wrote:
Has anybody seen Kikwire or did he finally succumb to AIDS like a good little buttplunger?
modder pomper

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#69642 Oct 14, 2012
Everybody is waiting for the sermon. Where's Good Reverend?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Twenty Three Triangles

Pittsfield, MA

#69643 Oct 14, 2012
Have 69 sides altogether.

Two hundred and twenty two triangles have 666 sides altogether.

How queer.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Walter

Germany

#69644 Oct 14, 2012
Has anyone heard from GodSmacked ? Aids?

let her know i am wanting to speak to her about safe deposit box

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Marriage and the Limits of Tradition 13 min Pietro Armando 1,032
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 31 min NorCal Native 689
Board member opposes teaching definition of gay 36 min Fundies R Mentall... 130
What if high court rejects gay marriage cases? 38 min Fa-Foxy 9
Facebook apologizes to drag queens for name policy 40 min Fundies R Mentall... 6
Questions linger on gay Boy Scout leaders as Ga... 45 min Jeremy 4
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 46 min Frankie Rizzo 2,275
Divorce Law Out Of Synch With Same-Sex Marriage 48 min Fundies R Mentall... 41
State of Alaska defends gay-marriage ban 2 hr WeTheSheeple 165

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE