The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
2ROLL

Astana, Kazakhstan

#69649 Oct 14, 2012
So where the hell does the pride come from, and what the fuck is up with the Jill Valentine part in the beginning? Well, truth is I idealize, I want to be cool and looked up to like women like Jill Valentine. Sexy, cool, strong, brave, admirable. In coming to understand myself, I’ve realized a majority of my goals in life was to project this image to others as this is my idealized self. However I get sad and start to hate others because others do not see me that way, they ridicule me- make me feel even worse. In fact, as time goes by I’m more of a Rose from the Golden Girls than any badass Jill Valentine or Aeon Flux. I’m sweet, a bit slow, I’m shy- not the best with others. But I am a damn good baker, funny writer and I have a lot of love to give. But thing- is who I want to be contrasts with who I really am, and it’s hard to accept myself for who I am because I believe only badass people get respect and love. I feel as though I have to write the next amazing “Harry Potter”, because I want to be respected and admired by others. I want to be an authority I guess. Because nobody respects a Rose. A majority of my life I’ve been babied and looked out for- I want to be the one watching and protecting others, the one and only- someone special.
So I guess that’s what the feces is supposed to represent, that aspect of myself- the idealized me… and I’ve had many problems because of it. I’ve made so many mistakes so far in my life, only I can fix them. I know that God will not magically fix them for me, but that he will be there with me every step as I fix them- because I guess in a sense he is trying to help me be the badass I want to be. Badasses are made, not born. But thing is, am I truly meant to be a badass? Should I be happy with the way I am, and learn to love the ditzy girl I am?
Now that is something else to ponder about, just hopefully it doesn’t involve shit again…

queer ey?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
2ROLL

Astana, Kazakhstan

#69650 Oct 14, 2012
opps part 1 of 2

feces
So last night I had a really weird ass dream. I mean, I woke up friggin 4am in the morning with 2 hours to spare til my supposed wake up time. I hate waking up in middle of night. So anyways I finally go back to bed. And what I dreamt of was weird as hell. If you can’t handle weird shit let alone handle me I advise you to skip this pot, although you will be missing out on crazaaay psychoanalysis lol.

This is how it begins. So it is 4am in the morning in my dream, someone keeps buzzing on my sister’s cell phone over and over again, she picks it up and she is pissed off cuz someone called her 4am in the damn morning. It is only Jill Valentine from Resident Evil, who just calls my sister to ask if she can do her project that she doesn’t know wtf to do. So my sister, pissed that Jill had to fucking call 4am in the morning was all “no bitch” and hangs up on her.

So my family then decides to hire a family doctor, but the family doctor really is an intern- a wannabe doctor that just helps us out via health issues. For some weird ass reason, the doctor decides that it would be healthy and good for me to have this weird ass tube stuck up in my ass that would like absorb all my shit… seriously… thats the weird part of this whole damn dream. The doctor also for some reason happened to have same name as one of my coworkers, but they looked like a totally different person someone else a patron I see every now and then who has kinda been a pain in the ass to deal with (which they literally do inflict in the dream).

So now I have this tube up my ass full of shit/diarrhea which for some godforsaken reason is visible to everyone and it’s super uncomfortable to walk around hell I even end up staining a pretty dress I wore full of crap in the back. I even try to chase the doctor cuz it was all day man 9-4 bitch just wouldn’t take the fucking tube off. So I’m even in one of her classes trying to convince that ho to take the shit off but she just wouldn’t damn it saying that it’s healthy and beneficial for me… I even tried to look up a way myself to take it out… and then that’s where the dream ended.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
2ROLL

Astana, Kazakhstan

#69651 Oct 14, 2012
btw dedicated to j8ster

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
2ROLL

Astana, Kazakhstan

#69652 Oct 14, 2012
wait a sec birds dropping from the sky horrible stank
put a hurt on my nose can only mean one thing butt first things first batten down the hatches, j8 near!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
2ROLL

Astana, Kazakhstan

#69653 Oct 14, 2012
yup banging hoofs together grunting, farting, drooling, slobbering, growling, groveling sameo sameo
nose picking all the way to the knuckle.

j8ster cannot break the code ...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
2ROLL

Lviv, Ukraine

#69654 Oct 14, 2012
I'LL BE BACK

meantime hold your breath till i return ...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
HANDSOMEHOMEY

Providence, RI

#69655 Oct 14, 2012
HOWDY PARTNER

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
HANDSOMEHOMIE

Columbus, OH

#69656 Oct 14, 2012
GRREAT PART A Y !!!....... yee haaw!@6(&^$$#!~

*hint
secret code

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
HMOITO R2

San Antonio, TX

#69657 Oct 14, 2012
yeah thats right i get around . . .

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#69658 Oct 14, 2012
Romney will win.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Barney Franks Lover

Lampang, Thailand

#69659 Oct 14, 2012
Have you ever put your anal beads in the freezer before use? Ooh la la baby! That is some serious freakiness, but I got an icecream headache from it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Stardust Lipstick

Pittsfield, MA

#69660 Oct 14, 2012
2ROLL wrote:
I'LL BE BACK
meantime hold your breath till i return ...
It sounds to me like you were abducted by aliens. This is a classic example since you talk about poo and a tube being inserted into your can. Aliens use water and magnetic reverse engineering to propel themselves through a gravity less universe. However, it is the poo that they need to propel their saucers within our gravity flled environment like earth. Poo is a sensational energy source for them especially if you consume a lot of refried beans and NY Strip Steak. Hence, so many cattle mutilations. If you need any more information and guidance, please, don't hesitate to ask. This happens to me every second Saturday of the month and yes my sister has a friend named Jill.
We are connected.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Chimichanga Lipstick

Pittsfield, MA

#69662 Oct 14, 2012
Barney Franks Lover wrote:
Have you ever put your anal beads in the freezer before use? Ooh la la baby! That is some serious freakiness, but I got an icecream headache from it.
In the winter you may want to try the microwave. Make sure the beads have no metal or the house could blow the rooftop into the next county. Among udder fings Bawney.
Peace.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#69663 Oct 14, 2012
2ROLL = two long too read.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Westboro Baptist Fan

Topeka, KS

#69665 Oct 14, 2012
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
2ROLL = two long too read.
Hello fannybandit. I heard you croaked from AIDS.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jackson

United States

#69666 Oct 14, 2012
Blond King wrote:
This thread is for GLBT our friends and family.
WOW, almost 2000 negative judgeits on the very first post (the one everyone sees when they enter the thread) no wonder more queers don't post here!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Westboro Baptist Fan

Topeka, KS

#69667 Oct 14, 2012
The mighty and righeous Westboro Baptist Church, led by our glorious Reverend Fred Phelps, has once again dished out a heaping helping of Christian love to the donkey bonkers and pervs in the streets of the crapital of Kansas. Long live WBC! There is no greater human being alive than Reverend Fred Phelps.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#69668 Oct 14, 2012
Straight GOP Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
You look gay.
You have gaydar? Most gays do. Thanks for the compliment. I'd hate to look like a male breeder. My picture is from Sept..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#69669 Oct 14, 2012
Westboro Baptist Fan wrote:
The mighty and righeous Westboro Baptist Church, led by our glorious Reverend Fred Phelps, has once again dished out a heaping helping of Christian love to the donkey bonkers and pervs in the streets of the crapital of Kansas. Long live WBC! There is no greater human being alive than Reverend Fred Phelps.
No one cares. LGBT could care less. If anyone of them showed up at my house male or female, I would beat the hell out of them.

http://freethought.mbdojo.com/foundingfathers...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jackson

United States

#69670 Oct 14, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares. LGBT could care less. If anyone of them showed up at my house male or female, I would beat the hell out of them.
http://freethought.mbdojo.com/foundingfathers...
Reported to the authorities as a death threat!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Supreme Court rules against clerk in gay marria... 4 min WasteWater 21
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 8 min WasteWater 3,071
News Few gay, bisexual teen males being tested for HIV 11 min Christsharia Law 46
News Reluctant Kentucky clerk gets time for gay marr... 12 min NE Jade 17
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 14 min NoMo 7,231
News Court: Baker who refused gay wedding cake can't... 21 min Prep-for-Dep 1,165
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 27 min Rosa_Winkel 1,455
News Kentucky clerk defies order, refuses to issue s... 40 min oh please 368
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 55 min WasteWater 25,782
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge 1 hr too lazy to log in 291
More from around the web