Klein

United States

#69551 Oct 12, 2012
Kalvin wrote:
<quoted text>
aint worth a sh!t!!!
Peer reviewed studies have concluded the average gay male consumes 22-1/4 lbs of fecal matter on an annual basis, no sh!t!!!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Kalvin

Moscow, Russia

#69552 Oct 12, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
Before I go; some lessons in life for LGBT who are not yet wealthy on how to get there:
If you have five credit cards or more you have too many. You need no more than two but don't just close them out or your FICO score will drop. If you have debt on credit cards and want a new car, pay the credit cards off in full first and buy a used car.
If you own and have a mortgage of 30 years, get all debts paid off including zero car payments then add to mortgage each month and pay the place off in full.
Assuming you and your mate only bring home $1000 per week which is low as it goes for two people; that is four thousand a month and you must find a way to live on three thousand a month even if you have to start on 3900 a month first but live below your means and save the money until things are paid off and then live off half your income and invest the rest in long term high dividend stocks that tend to trend sideways and go up slowly over time and buy and sell stocks based on charts for extra income and roll that over and continue.
You can take one thousand bucks and start with a penny stock trading range 0.0035-0.0095 and turn that one thousand into one million in one year! After that, put 500k in the bank and start trading less risky stocks the same way and every one million made put half in bank and keep half in markets so you end up with a goal of at least 50 million which is what it would take now to retire in style yet go for much higher but know, it takes 50 million to retire properly and 50 million sound big but is not hard to make at almost any age under 70. If one is 70 then there won't be time to make that money but you can still make a few million.
Money is power and it buys you anything including Civil Right or anything else you want because everything is for sale and answer to no one. Be the boss and hire other LGBT in your business you will end up with and do NOT hire breeders. Let's bankrupt the breeders and take all we can from them in the markets. Hit them where it counts and hurts in the wallet. Let the be peasants out of work or stuck making $15 bucks an hour min wage or whatever it is.
yawn

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Junior esq

El Segundo, CA

#69553 Oct 12, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
Before I go; some lessons in life for LGBT who are not yet wealthy on how to get there:
If you have five credit cards or more you have too many. You need no more than two but don't just close them out or your FICO score will drop. If you have debt on credit cards and want a new car, pay the credit cards off in full first and buy a used car.
If you own and have a mortgage of 30 years, get all debts paid off including zero car payments then add to mortgage each month and pay the place off in full.
Assuming you and your mate only bring home $1000 per week which is low as it goes for two people; that is four thousand a month and you must find a way to live on three thousand a month even if you have to start on 3900 a month first but live below your means and save the money until things are paid off and then live off half your income and invest the rest in long term high dividend stocks that tend to trend sideways and go up slowly over time and buy and sell stocks based on charts for extra income and roll that over and continue.
You can take one thousand bucks and start with a penny stock trading range 0.0035-0.0095 and turn that one thousand into one million in one year! After that, put 500k in the bank and start trading less risky stocks the same way and every one million made put half in bank and keep half in markets so you end up with a goal of at least 50 million which is what it would take now to retire in style yet go for much higher but know, it takes 50 million to retire properly and 50 million sound big but is not hard to make at almost any age under 70. If one is 70 then there won't be time to make that money but you can still make a few million.
Money is power and it buys you anything including Civil Right or anything else you want because everything is for sale and answer to no one. Be the boss and hire other LGBT in your business you will end up with and do NOT hire breeders. Let's bankrupt the breeders and take all we can from them in the markets. Hit them where it counts and hurts in the wallet. Let the be peasants out of work or stuck making $15 bucks an hour min wage or whatever it is.
"Money is power and it buys you anything including Civil Right or anything else you want because everything is for sale and answer to no one. Be the boss and hire other LGBT in your business you will end up with and do NOT hire breeders. Let's bankrupt the breeders and take all we can from them in the markets. Hit them where it counts and hurts in the wallet. Let the be peasants out of work or stuck making $15 bucks an hour min wage or whatever it is."

A queer finally put the Gay Agenda in writing.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Klein

United States

#69554 Oct 12, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
Before I go; some lessons in life for LGBT who are not yet wealthy on how to get there:
If you have five credit cards or more you have too many. You need no more than two but don't just close them out or your FICO score will drop. If you have debt on credit cards and want a new car, pay the credit cards off in full first and buy a used car.
If you own and have a mortgage of 30 years, get all debts paid off including zero car payments then add to mortgage each month and pay the place off in full.
Assuming you and your mate only bring home $1000 per week which is low as it goes for two people; that is four thousand a month and you must find a way to live on three thousand a month even if you have to start on 3900 a month first but live below your means and save the money until things are paid off and then live off half your income and invest the rest in long term high dividend stocks that tend to trend sideways and go up slowly over time and buy and sell stocks based on charts for extra income and roll that over and continue.
You can take one thousand bucks and start with a penny stock trading range 0.0035-0.0095 and turn that one thousand into one million in one year! After that, put 500k in the bank and start trading less risky stocks the same way and every one million made put half in bank and keep half in markets so you end up with a goal of at least 50 million which is what it would take now to retire in style yet go for much higher but know, it takes 50 million to retire properly and 50 million sound big but is not hard to make at almost any age under 70. If one is 70 then there won't be time to make that money but you can still make a few million.
Money is power and it buys you anything including Civil Right or anything else you want because everything is for sale and answer to no one. Be the boss and hire other LGBT in your business you will end up with and do NOT hire breeders. Let's bankrupt the breeders and take all we can from them in the markets. Hit them where it counts and hurts in the wallet. Let the be peasants out of work or stuck making $15 bucks an hour min wage or whatever it is.
Two long too read!!!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Klein

United States

#69555 Oct 12, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
It looks like while most of us are getting ready for the Holiday Weekend, the troll will spend the whole time posting to himself so see everyone next week.
I'm going to look at a house tomorrow that looks like a good investment and I might buy it this weekend. It's so cheap and the people are about the lose it. They paid 800k for it and have 250k left on a mortgage and need to sell for that price to prevent bankruptcy and move into a dump. The market value is 1.2 million and I think in three years it will be double that so 250 cash which is less than I made this week might be put down and I always love it when I say, I will pay cash and they think it means I show up with a check but I show up with CASH lol
What's the Holiday Weekend? You sure are queer to think this weekend is a Holiday!!!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Klein

United States

#69556 Oct 12, 2012
Junior esq wrote:
<quoted text>
"Money is power and it buys you anything including Civil Right or anything else you want because everything is for sale and answer to no one. Be the boss and hire other LGBT in your business you will end up with and do NOT hire breeders. Let's bankrupt the breeders and take all we can from them in the markets. Hit them where it counts and hurts in the wallet. Let the be peasants out of work or stuck making $15 bucks an hour min wage or whatever it is."
A queer finally put the Gay Agenda in writing.
Queers gain their money by suing Normal and Decent people but this is about to change once the darkie is voted out of the White Man's house and Mitt moves in!!!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Prince Golem

Pittsfield, MA

#69557 Oct 12, 2012
Kalvin wrote:
Q. WHAT DO YOU CALL A HOMOSEXUAL PEDOPHILE?
A. HOMOPEDO?
B. BLONDPRINCE?
What do blonde prince and a hen have in common?
They both love cockfighting.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Deb from Hell

United States

#69558 Oct 12, 2012
Prince Golem wrote:
<quoted text>
What do blonde prince and a hen have in common?
They both love cockfighting.
Hey you bald headed jew queer, if you see that Blond"e" Queer tell him I'm still mad at him for what he did two me!!!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Prince Golem

Pittsfield, MA

#69559 Oct 12, 2012
Klein wrote:
<quoted text>Queers gain their money by suing Normal and Decent people but this is about to change once the darkie is voted out of the White Man's house and Mitt moves in!!!
Then we can sue them for being heterophobes and dressing up as Santa Claus every year.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#69560 Oct 12, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
Before I go; some lessons in life for LGBT who are not yet wealthy on how to get there:
If you have five credit cards or more you have too many. You need no more than two but don't just close them out or your FICO score will drop. If you have debt on credit cards and want a new car, pay the credit cards off in full first and buy a used car.
If you own and have a mortgage of 30 years, get all debts paid off including zero car payments then add to mortgage each month and pay the place off in full.
Assuming you and your mate only bring home $1000 per week which is low as it goes for two people; that is four thousand a month and you must find a way to live on three thousand a month even if you have to start on 3900 a month first but live below your means and save the money until things are paid off and then live off half your income and invest the rest in long term high dividend stocks that tend to trend sideways and go up slowly over time and buy and sell stocks based on charts for extra income and roll that over and continue.
You can take one thousand bucks and start with a penny stock trading range 0.0035-0.0095 and turn that one thousand into one million in one year! After that, put 500k in the bank and start trading less risky stocks the same way and every one million made put half in bank and keep half in markets so you end up with a goal of at least 50 million which is what it would take now to retire in style yet go for much higher but know, it takes 50 million to retire properly and 50 million sound big but is not hard to make at almost any age under 70. If one is 70 then there won't be time to make that money but you can still make a few million.
Money is power and it buys you anything including Civil Right or anything else you want because everything is for sale and answer to no one. Be the boss and hire other LGBT in your business you will end up with and do NOT hire breeders. Let's bankrupt the breeders and take all we can from them in the markets. Hit them where it counts and hurts in the wallet. Let the be peasants out of work or stuck making $15 bucks an hour min wage or whatever it is.
Now, don't incite the troll! He has enough to think about posting with all his unregistered usernames! I'll call ya later, no sense sharing anything on this stalked out thread!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Quincy

United States

#69561 Oct 12, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Now, don't incite the troll! He has enough to think about posting with all his unregistered usernames! I'll call ya later, no sense sharing anything on this stalked out thread!
Your employer, Topix, causes unregistered user names when they delete Righteous poster's accounts!!!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Celery Stalker

Pittsfield, MA

#69562 Oct 12, 2012
I post randomly, jade shows up in a matter of minutes and calls me a stalker. Amazing folks. Simply amazing.
He wuvs me!
He wuvs ne knot!
Call me!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Celery Stalker

Pittsfield, MA

#69563 Oct 12, 2012
Just goes to show jade and the prince are the same. Same goes for Godsmacked. What an amateur.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
She Shore She Shells

Pittsfield, MA

#69564 Oct 12, 2012
I used to be registered too. Some of the more serious threats at me and my children were by a "registered" blogger still posting on topix. Kinda makes me want to stay in the dark don't ya think?
If topix wishes to do so, they could have mandatory registered users only.
It's bad enough I have enough freaks in my town, let alone the state to have and worry for my childrens own safety and future.
The bottom line is I wish not to know anyone on here on a personal basis at all. Especially those I disagree with. They are the real danger.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#69565 Oct 12, 2012
She Shore She Shells wrote:
I used to be registered two.
Laughable....and do enjoy your weekend, stroking that little chicken neck you call your baby maker! LOL Oh, change your lipstick, and call it Peachskat!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
She Shore She Shells

Pittsfield, MA

#69566 Oct 12, 2012
If you accommodate for a relationship outside of the standard one man and one woman only relationship then you might as well accommodate for them all.
In essence, big govt is giving a special preference to homosexual acts, lust, deviation, discourse, and disobedience while forcing it into our children's minds as healthy, natural, and morally sound.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
She Shore She Shells

Pittsfield, MA

#69567 Oct 12, 2012
Now why on earth would you say laughable Jade?
Seriously Jade? Don't run now.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Quincy

United States

#69568 Oct 12, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Laughable....and do enjoy your weekend, stroking that little chicken neck you call your baby maker! LOL Oh, change your lipstick, and call it Peachskat!
The mayor will return with a registered annount on turkey day and this I quarantee!!!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Ten Left Turns

Pittsfield, MA

#69569 Oct 12, 2012
Equals two and a half squares.

I love it when Jade does the hit and run on me. Yep! He wants me.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Circular Cemetery

Pittsfield, MA

#69570 Oct 12, 2012
Is The Good Reverend gonna be here Sunday? Does anybody know?

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay-rights activist charged with sex abuse was ... 11 min barefoot2626 20
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 15 min DeborahAllen 26,030
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 21 min Pietro Armando 3,581
Same-sex marriage is just the beginning 24 min Rainbow Kid 15
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 50 min FILTHY RUSSIAN LIARS 2,758
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 1 hr barry 2,460
Elton John Founds Frankie Knuckles HIV Fund (Apr '14) 1 hr knuckles deep goa... 17
US judge strikes down Arkansas' gay marriage ba... 2 hr WeTheSheeple 43
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 3,975
Homosexuality 'promotes bonding' 2 hr Mitt s Airtight D... 57
Gay brains similar to opposite-sex straight brains 7 hr Obvious 29

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE