“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#69522 Oct 12, 2012
Okay, off to research for pre-cu, I mean pre-markets.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Syracuse, NY

#69523 Oct 12, 2012
This is helping my energy stocks. Two did a double in two weeks yet another 400% move higher will be needed to fill the gap from year before last at the top so I'll put one million in block trades for longer term investment and sell in Feb before winter is over even if it goes up to 600% to leave me with four million made in that sector for the winter investments.

Just recently my ANR wen from under 6 to almost 9 in a short time. It will hit $60 again but it needs to move sideways a while then pullback on overbought before I get back in for another truck load to dump on others and cash out for ten million fast. ANR is also used in welding and is called a clean coal but really no such thing yet demand in coal will increase again and all the supplies will be gone and more made. Last year, we were still in recession then we had the mild winter but not now. We already had light snow.

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S2797656.sht...

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news04/2012/10...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#69524 Oct 12, 2012
Lloyd wrote:
<quoted text> Does your boyfriend do you up the butt?
None of your business. Why you interested?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#69525 Oct 12, 2012
Nathaniel Ornament wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a GF or a BF? Either get off the crack pipe or make up your mind.
I have an awesome GF AND an awesome BF. It's cool being bi :-)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#69526 Oct 12, 2012
G. Night cafe.
I shall go to sleep with the image of BlondePrince's picture in my brain.(only j/k, tho it is a pleasant happystance you're the last poster in the cafe before me)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Godzilla

Japan

#69527 Oct 12, 2012
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen brother, preach.
Hallelujah brother.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Godzilla

Japan

#69528 Oct 12, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing is harmless where the troll is.
BTW, you haven't been down to NY in days! You gotta come down from the NE and visit me sweetie so you can get an orgy lol
I know, you like it on the tip but bottom part lick lick lick and just that alone sends you over the edge then just when it's close, I stop and gently squeeze the tip. Next, I grasp the cotton balls and lick lick lick the bottom near the top and then all around and then the crack and all over the top and by then it is pre pre pre time. That's when I get my first sample taste lol and this goes on for a couple hours until you can't stand it anymore and then I gobble up the whole sausage all the way down using back of my tongue on the top part as your buns tighten up and start to shake and the next thing I know, I have a protein meal lol
See, I know what I'm doing after all. lol
That is sick depravity.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Godzilla

Japan

#69529 Oct 12, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing is harmless where the troll is.
BTW, you haven't been down to NY in days! You gotta come down from the NE and visit me sweetie so you can get an orgy lol
I know, you like it on the tip but bottom part lick lick lick and just that alone sends you over the edge then just when it's close, I stop and gently squeeze the tip. Next, I grasp the cotton balls and lick lick lick the bottom near the top and then all around and then the crack and all over the top and by then it is pre pre pre time. That's when I get my first sample taste lol and this goes on for a couple hours until you can't stand it anymore and then I gobble up the whole sausage all the way down using back of my tongue on the top part as your buns tighten up and start to shake and the next thing I know, I have a protein meal lol
See, I know what I'm doing after all. lol
You do these depraved acts, and then have the nerve to attack Christians for hating the crap you're do.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Godzilla

Japan

#69531 Oct 12, 2012
70. Isaiah 14:9-11 Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it
stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath
raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations. All they shall
speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become
like unto us? Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy
viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wally in Washington

United States

#69532 Oct 12, 2012
Good morning Faggotville:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wally in Washington

United States

#69533 Oct 12, 2012
*****ANNIVERSARY*****

Three years ago today, this thread was started.

One year ago today, The Golem kicked the bucket.

WOO HOO

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Godzilla

Japan

#69534 Oct 12, 2012
71. Isaiah 14:15-19 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. They that
see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the
man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; That made the
world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the
house of his prisoners?...But thou art cast out of thy grave like an
abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust
through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase
trodden under feet.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Headbanger”

London, England

#69535 Oct 12, 2012
hi to everybody

omg, Godzilla you're still running with it i see (running with scissors, lol)

here's a tune by helloween

bye.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#69538 Oct 12, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
Up for another day but still a little time before market research then pre-markets bu I know how the day will go which will be one for buying e.g. Friday e.g. Holiday weekend and day-traders spooked to hold long over the weekend as always. This is why we swing traders always come in, make the millions and leave the day traders sitting there trying to pull twenty bucks out of a hat each day if lucky..
Pure investors need to work a full time job because they depend on decades of growth in stocks so ya gotta TRADE AND INVEST both but if you end up as a PDT aka pattern Day Trader, you have to have margin account, report taxes in a different way and you tend to allow emotion to get in there which will destroy ya. U cannot trade and or invest based on any form of emotion or you will lose everything you put in because fear sets in and worry then panic if a stock drops 50% and then you sell and have a loss and the next day the stock is up 400% and you flip out or you get greedy because your stocks keep going up up and away and your 250k you put in which is the basic to open an account is then 800k and you feel great but it's only on paper and you wake up the next day to see material changes and stocks down and you have 45k in your account and the best it will do the next five years is go to 90k so you're screwed.
Going in without emotion and base things on pure objectivity per material and new rather than all that subjective opinion talking head news, beats the street and that is the 5% of us.
Isn't it those dumba$$ democratic ows's that wish to stone people to death for all the greed and expensive talk you wish to project onto yourself. You are a fraud!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#69539 Oct 12, 2012
Kriss 10 is a man.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Syracuse, NY

#69542 Oct 12, 2012
Godzilla wrote:
<quoted text> I'm A SICK DEPRAVITY OBSESSED WITH A GAY FORUM.
We all know that for years already. Tell us something we don't know and have a heart attack and a stroke at the same time.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Syracuse, NY

#69543 Oct 12, 2012
As predicted this morning, it was PANIC selling of the peasants in the market which is 95% of those in the market and the other 5% of us cleaned house. I was ready to go short and WOW, make more today both long and short than the last two weeks combine.

What a great day this has been!

I might not even bother much with AF trades unless something drops a lot for a long term or trade buy on panic and sell on the greed. Dumb Republicans in the markets get their ass handed to them by me each day. They are so dumb really they are. They listed to the nuts like Jim Cramer and do what he says and he's an idiot and clueless about the markets and then they plug the brain cell into the right wing propaganda and lose more money lmao

Sorry for you trolly but you are the fraud here. I am self made and can and always will do as I please. I have no boss. I am the boss but sick of my taxes going to support you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Syracuse, NY

#69544 Oct 12, 2012
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a pedophile and lived a life as a fraud! I'm still trying to project things onto others and I'm jealous of Blonde Prince because of his looks, his money and his power and how he can do anything he wants in life no matter politics or anything else. Romney will help him but hurt me.
Agreed but that's nothing new so tell us all something we don't know.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Syracuse, NY

#69545 Oct 12, 2012
It looks like while most of us are getting ready for the Holiday Weekend, the troll will spend the whole time posting to himself so see everyone next week.

I'm going to look at a house tomorrow that looks like a good investment and I might buy it this weekend. It's so cheap and the people are about the lose it. They paid 800k for it and have 250k left on a mortgage and need to sell for that price to prevent bankruptcy and move into a dump. The market value is 1.2 million and I think in three years it will be double that so 250 cash which is less than I made this week might be put down and I always love it when I say, I will pay cash and they think it means I show up with a check but I show up with CASH lol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Syracuse, NY

#69546 Oct 12, 2012
Before I go; some lessons in life for LGBT who are not yet wealthy on how to get there:

If you have five credit cards or more you have too many. You need no more than two but don't just close them out or your FICO score will drop. If you have debt on credit cards and want a new car, pay the credit cards off in full first and buy a used car.

If you own and have a mortgage of 30 years, get all debts paid off including zero car payments then add to mortgage each month and pay the place off in full.

Assuming you and your mate only bring home $1000 per week which is low as it goes for two people; that is four thousand a month and you must find a way to live on three thousand a month even if you have to start on 3900 a month first but live below your means and save the money until things are paid off and then live off half your income and invest the rest in long term high dividend stocks that tend to trend sideways and go up slowly over time and buy and sell stocks based on charts for extra income and roll that over and continue.

You can take one thousand bucks and start with a penny stock trading range 0.0035-0.0095 and turn that one thousand into one million in one year! After that, put 500k in the bank and start trading less risky stocks the same way and every one million made put half in bank and keep half in markets so you end up with a goal of at least 50 million which is what it would take now to retire in style yet go for much higher but know, it takes 50 million to retire properly and 50 million sound big but is not hard to make at almost any age under 70. If one is 70 then there won't be time to make that money but you can still make a few million.

Money is power and it buys you anything including Civil Right or anything else you want because everything is for sale and answer to no one. Be the boss and hire other LGBT in your business you will end up with and do NOT hire breeders. Let's bankrupt the breeders and take all we can from them in the markets. Hit them where it counts and hurts in the wallet. Let the be peasants out of work or stuck making $15 bucks an hour min wage or whatever it is.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US judge upholds state same-sex marriage ban, r... 4 min WeTheSheeple 807
Coach tied to beating of gay couple leaves job 12 min Currywurst 6
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 13 min Respect71 3,298
Chattanooga voters repeal civil rights for LGBT... 14 min NorCal Native 105
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 20 min NorCal Native 36
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 22 min NorCal Native 55,914
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 25 min Frankie Rizzo 978
Gay marriage cases await early Supreme Court de... 33 min Frankie Rizzo 448
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••